PE Supports for The Last Promise?

vonretic

Idk if this is the right board to post this... but anyway... . I want to start FE The Last Promise and I was wondering if someone has some save files for the finished game or if someone can tell me all the Paired Endings this hack has. I'm kinda/almost an perfectionist guy when it comes to video games and as I've done with every FE game I've played I gather any info possible of that specific game before I start it; like possible supports, character recruitment, growth rates, PE and a lot more.

I've searched through Google but I can't seem to find any info besides the playthroug of the game, but I don't want to see that because I don't want spoilers. Thanks in advance :D.

This isn't necessarily the right place, but it's not exactly the wrong place.

I don't know abut pairings since I didn't play that far into the hack, but it's worth mentioning that this hack has some Gaiden chapters in case ya didn't know.

Yep that I know because there is info about them on FE Shrine. But I can't find any info about supports and paired endings, so that's why I've asked about them.

hell, i'm gonna put this into fanworks since i'm not sure where it'll go, that'll put it in ghast's territory and he can ping-pong it back at me if he doesn't like it. your thread will be a transient one!

hell, i'm gonna put this into fanworks since i'm not sure where it'll go, that'll put it in ghast's territory and he can ping-pong it back at me if he doesn't like it. your thread will be a transient one!

:))) Yeah I was confused as well, because I didn't know if I should put it in fan projects, because it is not a hack, just a question about an hack.

Hey! I'm new to the forums, though I completed all 'bout TLP, even the post-game. As far as I can remember, those are the pairing endigs:

Cia & Tamiko (#NoHomo)

Shon & Tamiko

Mark & Emma

Shuuda & Innana

Yeah, only those, the game is no longer supported so I guess Blazer won't accept suggestions about pairing endigs.

Hey! I'm new to the forums, though I completed all 'bout TLP, even the post-game. As far as I can remember, those are the pairing endigs:

Cia & Tamiko (#NoHomo)

Shon & Tamiko

Mark & Emma

Shuuda & Innana

Yeah, only those, the game is no longer supported so I guess Blazer won't accept suggestions about pairing endigs.

Hey, welcome and thanks. Sorry for the late response though.

Just for anyone who is reading this and is interested in the supports and paired endings available for the hack you can find them here. Thanks to the original creator of the hack for helping me find them. Although some of them may not be accurate, but mostly the paired endings are accurate and the paired endings are marked with an * (star).

Edited by vonretic

• 3 years later...

I'm gonna chime in while I still can.  TLP is an FE7 hack, so like in FE7 you can't do supports until after Chapter 10.

As for paired endings, I don't remember seeing any when I did my playthrough of it long ago even though I got a few pairings that should've triggered them.  Something something hacking and coding, but it doesn't matter anymore as this hack is long done and no longer supported.  I guess if you really wanna see the unused(?) paired ending texts, you might as well just browse through the hack with an editor.

Edit: I just learned something new.  I recall not seeing Yue's ending, but as it turns out it's because he has no ending in the first place.  There's no text in the hack anywhere written as an ending for Yue, so he has no ending because it simply doesn't exist.  I guess there was just no room to write an ending for the poor guy.

Edited by Baby Bonnie Hood