Where to buy Series 2 booster boxes?

iWonder

So many views and no replies. I bet everyone was like me and thinking "AmiAmi of course!" when they saw the title and then didn't know what else to suggest when they saw your full problem.

AmiAmi really is the best online retailer for this kind of thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they restock, too (after all, they're still selling S1 boxes), so you may wish to check back after Silver Week is over to see if they update their stock.

There are some sites that sell singles (like TCGRepublic.com, though they're on the pricey side), and of course the traders/sellers here offer similar, but the only other place I can think of where you could buy booster boxes from is eBay. There are a few S2 boxes up there already, though (like usual for eBay resellers) they're more expensive than buying from AmiAmi.

Yeah, I think they process pre-orders and stuff first and then re-open regular orders once all pre-orders are processed and they have a handle on what kind of stock they have remaining and access to. I've seen similar patterns for other products. I don't think it's certain that they'll get more in stock, but I think it's likely enough to the point where I would definitely wait before ordering an overpriced eBay box.

Edited by Kirie