SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1. Favorite gemstone? 

2.  Do you play any musical instruments? 

3. Coke or Pepsi? 

4. Is there any song that describes you so well that it could have been written for you?

5.  Games or Shows/Movies/Anime?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6. Have you heard of Little Witch Academia?

7. Favorite missions in HW? And which ones give you the most trouble?

8. Do you remember to ink your spawn?

9. Have you seen the Running of the Bulldogs?

10. Do you know about the Farmers Insurance commercials?

11. Have you seen a Silver Cucco?

12. Favorite Odin Sphere characters?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Rex Glacies:

Spoiler
On 7/23/2017 at 7:10 PM, Rex Glacies said:

XVI. Favorite Roman Emperor?

Claudius- the guy everyone thought would an enfeebled fool, but who ended up being Rome's second great emperor and who proved he was no weakling by conquering Britannia. 

XVII. Least favorite Roman Emperor?

Commodus- the buffoon who wasted what the Five Good Emperors had achieved and the harbinger of the end of the good days of Rome.

XVIII. Hot or cold?

Too hot vs. too cold, I'd rather be cold. You can always throw on more clothes/a blanket to get warm, you can't do as much if it's too hot.

XIX. Have you ever gone fishing?

No.

XX. If I may ask, opinions/impressions of one Rex Glacies?

Quite likable. Like myself, a participant in both some of the FFtF irrationality, and some of the serious FE stuff too. I'll keep watching at your SS LP for sure.

Anime27Arts:

Spoiler
On 7/24/2017 at 5:04 PM, Anime27Arts said:

1. Favorite gemstone? 

Sapphire, the blue ones of course, even though they can come in a variety of colors (including red- but then you call it a ruby).

2.  Do you play any musical instruments? 

No. But I wish I did have some musical education so I could appreciate more of the technical stuff.

3. Coke or Pepsi? 

I don't drink soda, but Coke is so much more appealing as a brand.

4. Is there any song that describes you so well that it could have been written for you?

I generally don't listen to lyrical music, and I'm not sure if there is any one piece that even could describe me that lacks them.

5.  Games or Shows/Movies/Anime?

Video games absolutely. Haven't been to a theater in over a decade and I don't think I've watched even 5 movies so far this year. I don't have Netflix/HBO or anything like them, nor follow particular shows on cable TV. I don't watch anime either.

Levant Mir Celestia:

Spoiler
21 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

6. Have you heard of Little Witch Academia?

No.

7. Favorite missions in HW? And which ones give you the most trouble?

For favorites, I can't recall the battle type names, but I loved the challenge battles where you picked between two allies twice for a mini battle. The Keep Capturing contests and the ones where you had to guide an NPC to a magic circle were fun too. In the Story Mode- Darkness Falls (the final Cia's Tale battle) was one of my favorite battles both in gameplay and the thematics of it- you really got the sense of how far she'd fallen from near victory to struggling to keep her army together.

On my most troublesome side, those "Don't Get Hit", "All Attacks Are Devastating", and desperate keep defenses were nerve wracking, but I rarely failed them somehow. My ire is reserved for the fights where you have to deal with traitors as a gimmick, the morale boosted enemy ones, the simultaneous enemy defeats, and that annoyingly low damage taken cap.

8. Do you remember to ink your spawn?

Splatoon reference I assume? I haven't played it because I don't generally do multiplayer, nor have any interest in paying for it online. Still, I hope for the best for a rather new Nintendo IP (as I do the old too).

9. Have you seen the Running of the Bulldogs?

Saw the commercial earlier today for the first time actually. Very cute.

10. Do you know about the Farmers Insurance commercials?

Yep. All of them are pretty good.

11. Have you seen a Silver Cucco?

Killed them once or twice, but they're not worth enough to go out of your way and kill them.

12. Favorite Odin Sphere characters?

Totally Mercedes as my favorite! Her character arc might be typical for fairytale princesses for all I know, but it's well done. She's also much less about romance and pining for love than Gwendolyn, but still gets a bittersweet moment at the end with Ingway. Her crossbow and flight are also very fun to play with once you get past the initial hurdle of reloading.

Cornelius is my second favorite in gameplay and personality. Velvet's design is too revealing (Mercedes could use a few inches more on her shorts too), but I think her plot is probably the second best (and gameplay third).

Of the NPCs, Ingway looks good and I wish he was playable (making a book for him would've been pretty difficult though), but I can understand why someone would dislike him (angst-ish mommy and daddy issues, hates his sister's boyfriend).

Demon Lord Odin himself was on the one hand a cunning and strong king, but on the other he's a terrible father. Even worse, he realizes this, but then goes on to sell Gwendolyn to Oswald! He's very mixed, neither totally bad nor totally good, but I think that's fine. Plus his design is cool, though the Balor is a fairly weak part of his boss arsenal sadly, despite all the plot hype around it. Valentine wasn't bad as a mad king either (and Odin wasted an incredible opportunity to kill him and thus avert Armageddon).

Well hey howdy hey it's Anime's turn, and I'm the first interviewer!

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you relate to the most?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

VI. What led you to choose that username? (Let me guess; you like anime, you like to make art, and 27 was your number in sports or something?)

VII. Favorite Gravity Falls character?

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Well hey howdy hey it's Anime's turn, and I'm the first interviewer!

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you relate to the most?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

VI. What led you to choose that username? (Let me guess; you like anime, you like to make art, and 27 was your number in sports or something?)

VII. Favorite Gravity Falls character?

I. I would have to say either water or fire.  Water is cool, calming and soothing. I absolutely love to swim and find it very relaxing.  Fire because of my love for heat and warmth.  The warmth produced by a campfire or fire place is relaxing.  I love to sit by a fire and simply take in the heat.

II. Probably envy and sloth the most and not just because they are my favorites in the Seven Deadly Sins anime. I tend to be more envious of people and their talents than their physical possessions.  Sloth comes from me never wanting to get up in the more and my well know ability of procrastination with almost everything. As for Heavenly Virtues,  I'd probably say humility seeing as I know I am truly not the best at anything I do. 

III. Fire Emblem  started out as just another game in Smash Bros to me. The first time I really acknowledged it was playing through the story mode of Brawl where you originally fight as Marth and Meta Knight soon followed by Ike. I played as Marth and my little brother took the other two because the entire time he was convinced Marth was a girl.  The next day one of my friends started telling me about Marth(she had seen the old anime) and I absolutely loved the story behind it but at the time I was around 8 so there was no way my overprotective parents would let me get a game like that.  Time passed and Smash 4 came out and after loving Lucina and Robin's trailer I decided I'd try playing as them.  Now I main both of them. So then my brother and I decided we'd actually try some of these games that we'd seen in Smash Bros. Fire Emblem Awakening happened to be the first one we'd found and for a decent price too.  I started to play and after the prologue I was hooked.  I had never played anything like it and I absolutely loved it.

IV. I found Serenes Forest while looking at fanart on google images. I clicked on the original site and it lead me here. I finally found people who loved Fire Emblem like me. I originally joined to get people's opinion on my pairings....no one responded but that didn't really bother me. I  didn't start becoming truly active until heroes came out though.

V. For the most part, every history class I've been apart of have told the same old things.  That being said I do enjoy some greek mythology and the renaissance era.  European history is a lot more fascinating than American history. 

VI.You're not far off.  I wanted a username I could use to post my stories and my art work, hence the plural form rather than the singular.  27 is my lucky number and while younger it was the number when I played sports. At the time I hadn't really watched a lot of anime,  I watch more cartoons than anime anyway.  Anime came from my family describing my art style as anime style and I'm a sucker for alliteration. 

VII.  My favorite character to ever appear would probably be Melanie.  On the main cast I'd have to say Mabel is my favorite.  She's so adorkable and lovable.  She also happens to look a lot like me so that earns her bonus points.

Edited by Anime27Arts

25 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS

@Anime27Arts IT'S FINALLY HERE

*LET'S OUT HIGH PITCHED SQUEE*

1. HOW EXCITED ARE YOU FOR THIS INTERVIEW!?!?

1. I'M EXTREMELY EXCITED FOR THIS INTERVIEW! I'M READY FOR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS! FIRE AT WILL!!

Edited by Anime27Arts

Oh baby... I've been waiting far too long for this

FAR FAR TOO LONG!

2. Favorite Ninja turtle?

3. Favorite Cartoon Network show (besides SU)?

4. What do you think about me?

5. How tall are you?

6. Isn't long hair one of the most amazing things on planet Earth?

7. Do you understand how much I love you?!?!

8. You watched Psych. All seasons and episodes?

9. What other things do you like/are interested in?

10. You have a job?

11. Ya like jazz? :smug:

Edited by Oboro!

1 hour ago, Oboro! said:

Oh baby... I've been waiting far too long for this

FAR FAR TOO LONG!

2. Favorite Ninja turtle?

3. Favorite Cartoon Network show (besides SU)?

4. What do you think about me?

5. How tall are you?

6. Isn't long hair one of the most amazing things on planet Earth?

7. Do you understand how much I love you?!?!

8. You watched Psych. All seasons and episodes?

9. What other things do you like/are interested in?

10. You have a job?

11. Ya like jazz? :smug:

2. Raphael. I have three siblings and each of us had a turtle to represent them.  Mine is Raph though I like Donnie too.

3. Drat that's my favorite! Hmmm Gumball is great but It's ending soon.  Ok KO looks pretty good especially since the creator was one who helped with SU.

4. I  think you're pretty great! I love talking to you and reading your posts.

5.5'4" My boyfriend is a whole foot taller than me. Super shorty squad!

6. Yes it is. Long, flowing hair is just so majestic.

7. Almost as much as I love you!

8. I don't remember exactly.  I watched it all the time on TV as reruns but I never could catch it when it was new. I loved watching it when it would marathon. 

9. I spend most of my free time drawing, writing stories, watching tv, playing games and occasionally reading.  I tend enjoy games/shows/books for their story more than any technical issues so if it's got a good story I will stick with it. 

10. I tutor with pay and work at baseball fields in the concession stand or keeping store.  Around here, that's one the few jobs anyone under 18 can get.

11. I love jazz. In fact I play jazz music.  I've been in jazz band for a few years though I'm not too good at improve. 

Hello, congrats on getting interviewed.

1: First/current impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

45 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Mine is Raph though I like Donnie too.

My goodness! No one likes Don at all so I'm glad you do! This how you know we're twins heh

I  think you're pretty great! I love talking to you and reading your posts.

Thanks lol You do read my posts eh? Hee hee hee....

Almost as much as I love you!

Thanks, me! <3

I love jazz. In fact I play jazz music.  I've been in jazz band for a few years though I'm not too good at improve. 

WOW you play Jazz? That's so awesome!

>Plays jazz

>writes stories 

>tutors with pay

>Makes some pretty great art

>Has long hair as a bonus

12. ARE YOU WONDER WOMAN?

13. Craziest thing you've seen my post?

14. If your boyfriend ever messes with you, you know I have your back right? US TWINS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER YOU KNOW?

15. This is a really big if, but if you ever somehow get married, and you have kids, can I baby sit?

Plz ;-;

16. Here's what I look like naked in case you forgot:

Spoiler

591741788364f_download(1).jpg.964f2e98cb9990e0a8425b2bb3e7b957.jpg

Am I curvaceous or what!?

17. You're 17 years old. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

18. Did you know that in some states it's only legal to ride in the bed of a truck, or in the trunk of a car at 18?

19. Favorite breakfast item?

20. You said you haven't watched much Anime. Tell me that you at least saw Full metal Alchemist!?

21. What's gonna be your first drink when you turn 21? Assuming you live in the states.

Otherwise, just tell me when the legal age is so I can celebrate ;)

Edited by Oboro!

1. Hi! How are you?

2. Impressions of me, Arcanit-- euh I mean Anime?

3. Favorite Eeveelution? Duh

4. Favorite pokémon outside of eeveelution?

5. If your twin is a robot, are you one too? :O

6. Favorite weapon?

7. Do you like magic?

8. Favorite fruit?

9. Favorite dessert?

10. Would you remove double post curse if you add the power? (and why didn't you keep saying the same thing as your twin when it double post?).

Edited by Nym

1. opinions of the following:
a. ee06c1c24e.gif

b. e67647148a.gif

c. yours truly / me

2. do you think you have rigid, porous, or healthy boundaries with people? if you wanna specify between acquaintances, friends, close friends, romantic partners, sure thing. and for reference, here are some common traits of each:

rigid boundaries: 
* avoid intimacy and close relationships
* unlikely to ask for help
* has few close relationships
* very protective of personal information
* may seem detached, even with romantic partners
* keeps others at a distance to avoid the possibility of rejection

porous boundaries:
* overshares personal information
* difficulty saying "no" to the requests of others
* overinvolved with other's problems
* dependent on the opinions of others
* accepting of abuse or disrespect
* fears rejection if they do not comply with others

healthy boundaries:
* values own opinions
* doesn't compromise values for others
* shares personal information in an appropriate way (does not over or under share)
* knows personal wants and needs, and can communicate them
* accepting when others say "no" to them

3. branching from the first question, which kind of boundary do you have for:
* physical (personal space and physical touch)
* intellectual (thoughts and ideas)
* emotional (personal feelings)
* sexual (emotional, intellectual, and physical aspects of sexuality)
* material (money and possessions)
* time (how someone uses their time)

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Hello, congrats on getting interviewed.

1: First/current impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

Thank you so much!

1. First: A poor soul cursed with -atk units in Heroes. Neat drawings.

Current: A sweet, mother like figure who gives good art advice. Is actually a super mother doctor artist and completely amazing.

2.  I want to make a difference in people's lives.  I've seen shows and stories can affect people's lives. I want to create something that people will enjoy and love and possibly make a difference to people.  I'm working to become an animator and show creator and while that is a big dream, I plan on working super hard to get there.

3. I absolutely love kids.  When I'm older and married, I would love to have kids.  I've even thought of names because I tend to daydream about the future.

4. I really don't know what's hated..most of the the things I like just aren't too popular...like the Professor Layton games and Quest for Camelot.

5. Probably Hamilton. I really never saw the appeal of the founding fathers singing in a musical.... I don't understand why....

1 hour ago, Oboro! said:

My goodness! No one likes Don at all so I'm glad you do! This how you know we're twins heh

Thanks lol You do read my posts eh? Hee hee hee....

Thanks, me! <3

WOW you play Jazz? That's so awesome!

>Plays jazz

>writes stories 

>tutors with pay

>Makes some pretty great art

>Has long hair as a bonus

12. ARE YOU WONDER WOMAN?

13. Craziest thing you've seen my post?

14. If your boyfriend ever messes with you, you know I have your back right? US TWINS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER YOU KNOW?

15. This is a really big if, but if you ever somehow get married, and you have kids, can I baby sit?

Plz ;-;

16. Here's what I look like naked in case you forgot:

Reveal hidden contents

591741788364f_download(1).jpg.964f2e98cb9990e0a8425b2bb3e7b957.jpg

Am I curvaceous or what!?

17. You're 17 years old. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

18. Did you know that in some states it's only legal to ride in the bed of a truck, or in the trunk of a car at 18?

19. Favorite breakfast item?

20. You said you haven't watched much Anime. Tell me that you at least saw Full metal Alchemist!?

21. What's gonna be your first drink when you turn 21?

12. Possibly?  I don't think I'm that awesome but if you think I am sure!

13. I've seen some things.... I think your bungee jumping off a cliff phase was pretty crazy thoughI just saw something about making you a Asian robot that was...interesting. Don't worry I'm from good ol 'Murica.

14. Absolutely! He's a sweetheart though so you have nothing to worry about.

15. Oh absolutely! Babysit as much as you'd like. 

16.Of course but that's as much I'll say. I'm not too keen on twincest.

17. My hopes are by then I can possibly find a job working as animator at movie/ show company or a character designer at a gaming company.  I'm going for a double major so if not then I will hopefully have a job as a graphic designer or a programmer. 

18. I didn't know that...well I hope not here because I've been shoved in the trunk of my sister's car before to make room for  friends.

19. Gosh I love breakfast food. My favorite is probably scrambled eggs. 

20. Its on my list. The issues is I don't have unlimited internet at home and live in the middle of no where my data is iffy.

21. Not quite sure.  

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

1. What does the 27 in your username mean?

2. What would happen if you fused with Arc?

3. Favorite type of vegetable?

1. 27 is my lucky number. When I was little, my favorite number would change to whatever my ages was. My parents asked me to try to see if I could pick one number so my softball and basketball jerseys wouldn't be different every year so at the timeI added up me and my siblings' ages and the answer was 27.

2.Depends which logic you use.

In DB, if we usedthe earrings we'd be permanently fused and would be the super being of the universe until some plot hole is put into place and we defuse. 

In SU we'd dance and become a giant woman (maybe?) And kick alien tail and defuse only wjen we couldn't chose the same person in the voting gauntlet. 

3. Probably Broccoli and Cauliflower as weird as that sounds.

1 hour ago, Nym said:

1. Hi! How are you?

2. Impressions of me, Arcanit-- euh I mean Anime?

3. Favorite Eeveelution? Duh

4. Favorite pokémon outside of eeveelution?

5. If your twin is a robot, are you one too? :O

6. Favorite weapon?

7. Do you like magic?

8. Favorite fruit?

9. Favorite dessert?

10. Would you remove double post curse if you add the power? (and why didn't you keep saying the same thing as your twin when it double post?).

1. I'm doing alright) how about yourself? 

2. I think you are pretty cool.  Sticks to the FFtF games and when no one knows what to say about you in post a fact they say Eevee!

3.Glaceon followed by Flareon and Vaporeon

4. Hmm Probably Piplip and chain. Though Glaceon is my actual favorite.

5. I am not a robot but I can explain why through our original story if you'd like.

6. Existing in real life standards probably a katana. As for fictional weapons I love the Chatiefol.

7. Magic in real life? No not at all. In a fantasy setting? Its pretty darn cool and fancy though can sometimes be the easy way out lf actually explaining something. 

8. Peach, Strawberry,  Kiwi. All are absolutely amazing. 

9. Mmm my boyfriend makes an amazing Kit-Kat cake.. its between that and Oreo Creme Pie.

10. Honestly I wanted to keep it up but after I started it I realized how we are on consistently in completely different time periods.  That and I had to run an errand missing my chance to repeat what they said and I just said opps and went on.  If I had the power it would be cool at first but progressively get old and I'd lose my own voice.  We may be twins but we aren't identical. 

38 minutes ago, Tio said:

1. opinions of the following:
a. ee06c1c24e.gif

b. e67647148a.gif

c. yours truly / me

2. do you think you have rigid, porous, or healthy boundaries with people? if you wanna specify between acquaintances, friends, close friends, romantic partners, sure thing. and for reference, here are some common traits of each:

rigid boundaries: 
* avoid intimacy and close relationships
* unlikely to ask for help
* has few close relationships
* very protective of personal information
* may seem detached, even with romantic partners
* keeps others at a distance to avoid the possibility of rejection

porous boundaries:
* overshares personal information
* difficulty saying "no" to the requests of others
* overinvolved with other's problems
* dependent on the opinions of others
* accepting of abuse or disrespect
* fears rejection if they do not comply with others

healthy boundaries:
* values own opinions
* doesn't compromise values for others
* shares personal information in an appropriate way (does not over or under share)
* knows personal wants and needs, and can communicate them
* accepting when others say "no" to them

3. branching from the first question, which kind of boundary do you have for:
* physical (personal space and physical touch)
* intellectual (thoughts and ideas)
* emotional (personal feelings)
* sexual (emotional, intellectual, and physical aspects of sexuality)
* material (money and possessions)
* time (how someone uses their time)

1. a&b. They are absolutely adorable. A looks like a lovely lady and B is her Chinese Warrior and together they will conquer the world in the name of their love for each other!! 

C. I don't see you posr often besides on here but I've come to know and love looking at what you ask and how others answer.

2. Acquaintancs/strangers - a definite rigid boundary. I avoid most contact with those outside of my small bubble.

Friends and Family- these tend to be on the line of healthy and porous leaning towards healthy just because there are times I just can't say no but other times I have no problem with it.

Romantic Partner- I'm very porous.  The first guy I dated asked me and i said yes out of pity and people watching and honestly the relationship was bad because I didn't give him what he wanted so he cheated on me with my best friend and lied about it to me. This made me very porous but my lovely boyfriend now undeerstands and does not take advantage of my porous boundary. 

*physical- rigid. No one but my friends/family/partner is allowed to touch me or they will get smack

* intellectual - healthy/porous. Unless it's something I absolutely love and am obsessed over,  I can accept enough info as enough info.

*emotional- porous. I just want to be loved/appreciated. I hate feeling worthless and alone so I do what I can to get people to like me.

*sexual - healthy.  Right now I'm staying away from this until I'm married and I will not change this.

* material - objects are not the key to happiness. So I don't need to be porous about it.

*time-depends on the situation. If it is me trying to get somewhere on time, I have a set time I leave and there's no changing that but my free time is the opposite. I end up doing ther things with my time then what I wanted to do

7 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Not quite sure.  

Good cause we don't want to go crazy on your 21st birthday or anything heh

I didn't know that...well I hope not here because I've been shoved in the trunk of my sister's car before to make room for  friends

Oh really? Me too! Except it wasn't my sister, it was my cousin.

It wasn't too bad since they had a hatchback.

Of course but that's as much I'll say. I'm not too keen on twincest.

How does twincest work with a robot?

I've seen some things.... I think your bungee jumping off a cliff phase was pretty crazy thoughI just saw something about making you a Asian robot that was...interesting. Don't worry I'm from good ol 'Murica.

I should remember that people are watching me heh

Possibly?

It's possible ladies and gentlemen!

The first guy I dated asked me and i said yes out of pity and people watching and honestly the relationship was bad because I didn't give him what he wanted so he cheated on me with my best friend and lied about it to me.

Good thing I didn't know about this cause I would've done something about that! 

At least your boyfriend now is a lot better!

No one but my friends/family/partner is allowed to touch me or they will get smack

You're totally Wonder Woman!

22. You ever had to.... "smack" anyone before? 

23. Do you like pancakes?

24. Do you exercise? 

25. Do you like stuffed animals?

26. You live in the middle of nowhere. Ever seen a purple dog running around named Courage? 

27. This is question 27 so I'll make it a special one just for you ;)

If you can guess my age correctly, I'll put my date of birth on my profile for everyone to see. How old do you think I am?

28. iPhone or Android? 

29. Learning any languages? 

30. You mentioned you have siblings. How many do you have? (I think it was an older sister, an older brother and a younger brother?)

31. Are you closer to your mom or your dad?

32. Ya got any drugs? 

33. Say something crazy!

11 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

I tend enjoy games/shows/books for their story more than any technical issues so if it's got a good story I will stick with it.

Intriguing; I am the same. I feel like I've seen few people who prefer story to gameplay/characters/etc.

9 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Glaceon

Ice types for the win!

*ahem*

VIII. What's one of your favorite stories you've seen in fiction?

IX. Favorite Pokemon type?

X. Fight or flight?

XI. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and if so, does it fit you?

XII. How did you end up as Arcanite's twin?

XIII. Hot or cold?

XIV. Favorite season?

2. I think you are pretty cool.  Sticks to the FFtF games and when no one knows what to say about you in post a fact they say Eevee!

5. I am not a robot but I can explain why through our original story if you'd like.

6. Existing in real life standards probably a katana. As for fictional weapons I love the Chatiefol.

7. Magic in real life? No not at all. In a fantasy setting? Its pretty darn cool and fancy though can sometimes be the easy way out lf actually explaining something. 

9. Mmm my boyfriend makes an amazing Kit-Kat cake.. its between that and Oreo Creme Pie.

10. Honestly I wanted to keep it up but after I started it I realized how we are on consistently in completely different time periods.  That and I had to run an errand missing my chance to repeat what they said and I just said opps and went on.  If I had the power it would be cool at first but progressively get old and I'd lose my own voice.  We may be twins but we aren't identical. 

1) Good, just Eeveeing around on fftf like always and not getting any ''free'' Dragoshield on Echoes because I'm a proud member of team potato.

2) Yay, thanks xD

3) Poor Glaceon and Flareon need some love :(

5) If you want, you can tell me.

7) yeah I meant magic in video games, sorry for saying for what exactly.

10) Aw it's okay, I know it's difficult to be at two places at the same time Arcanit-- euh Anime.

1) Good, just Eeveeing around on fftf like always and not getting any ''free'' Dragoshield on Echoes because I'm a proud member of team potato.

2) Yay, thanks xD

3) Poor Glaceon and Flareon need some love :(

5) If you want, you can tell me.

7) yeah I meant magic in video games, sorry for saying for what exactly.

10) Aw it's okay, I know it's difficult to be at two places at the same time Arcanit-- euh Anime.

5 hours ago, Oboro! said:

Good cause we don't want to go crazy on your 21st birthday or anything heh

Oh really? Me too! Except it wasn't my sister, it was my cousin.

It wasn't too bad since they had a hatchback.

How does twincest work with a robot?

I should remember that people are watching me heh

It's possible ladies and gentlemen!

Good thing I didn't know about this cause I would've done something about that! 

At least your boyfriend now is a lot better!

You're totally Wonder Woman!

22. You ever had to.... "smack" anyone before? 

23. Do you like pancakes?

24. Do you exercise? 

25. Do you like stuffed animals?

26. You live in the middle of nowhere. Ever seen a purple dog running around named Courage? 

27. This is question 27 so I'll make it a special one just for you ;)

If you can guess my age correctly, I'll put my date of birth on my profile for everyone to see. How old do you think I am?

28. iPhone or Android? 

29. Learning any languages? 

30. You mentioned you have siblings. How many do you have? (I think it was an older sister, an older brother and a younger brother?)

31. Are you closer to your mom or your dad?

32. Ya got any drugs? 

33. Say something crazy!

I'm ok with being Wonder Woman.  I absolutely love her and have all of the old collectors edition of the Wonder Woman tv show.

22. A few times actually.  People learn quickly that unless I know them and am okay with physical contact, they will get smacked.  

23. I love Pancakes.  

24. Some times but I need to start back consistently so when I go for band camp I won't start dying of heat and physical activity. 

25. I have a huge collection of stuffed animals. I love them they are just so fluffy!!

26. On Tv I have. Unfortunately my dogs are all black and are not named courage. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

27. Mmm a lot of pressure on the line...hmm I'd say you are older than me..... I'm just going to go with my lucky number and say 27? Probably not but I tried.

28. I have an android. iPhones seem to break to easy and are constantly being replaced.

29. I took Spanish about two years ago. My mom throws a bit of French at me but I know very little French. 

30. I have an older sister and two younger brothers.

31. My older sister is my mom's favorite and my oldest younger brother is my dad's favorite.  My youngest brother is adored by both because he's the youngest and then there's me. I probably lean towards my mom more than my dad.

32. Tons of 'em. Ya want the Benadrylor the Ibuprofen? ;)

33. Everybody's got a water buffalo. Yours is fast and mine is slow.  Where did we get them I don't know but everybody's got a water buffalooooooooo!

4 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Intriguing; I am the same. I feel like I've seen few people who prefer story to gameplay/characters/etc.

Ice types for the win!

*ahem*

VIII. What's one of your favorite stories you've seen in fiction?

IX. Favorite Pokemon type?

X. Fight or flight?

XI. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and if so, does it fit you?

XII. How did you end up as Arcanite's twin?

XIII. Hot or cold?

XIV. Favorite season?

VIII. I personally love the Lunar Chronicles Series. It's a five book series including the prequel and basically are old Grimm stories put in this super high tech society where in the end they all meet and fight to take down the evil moon alien tyrant. It's really good once you get into and certainly something I enjoy.

IX. Probably water. It's a reliable type with few weaknesses and I  really like a lot of water Pokemon. 

X. Depends on the situation but most of the time I'm willing to fight if it's something I stand firm on.

XI.i believe I was an ISFJ "The Defender". I remember reading it and agreeing with it. Being extremely protective of the things, people, and relationships I have and doing everything I can to protect them.

XII. Alright time for the origin story of our twindom and why they are a robot and I am not. @Nym might want to hear this too. We were born on a planet much similar to earth except far more advanced.  Our planet was on the brink of destruction when our parents created a set of two highly advanced rocket craddles that would protect us and bring us to a nearby system but when it came time to launch the rocket my dear twin was in malfunctioned.  It would not launch and it would not open at all. The only way to save them was to transfer their mind over into a robot body that would take the form of whatever Arcanite wanted and then launched the robot and myself into space where we soon found the planet earth.  Years later we found each other during a voting gauntlet where Arcantie noticed that my drawn avatar looked a lot like their avatar.  They said they felt like they were talking to themself by talking to me. Someone pointed we could be long lost twins and after talking some we realized we really were.

XIII. Hot

XIV. Summer

Welp, might as well keep at the whole questioning thing.

I've seen your drawings, and they're pretty good. Do you write at all? Also, what inspired you to choose drawing as your art medium of choice?

What was your least favorite FE character and why?

How exactly do you go about choosing a favorite character or playstyle for a game?

What is it that usually gets your attention about a game/gets you willing to try a game?

What fighting games do you play, if any, and who would your mains be in said games?

36 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

A few times actually.  People learn quickly that unless I know them and am okay with physical contact, they will get smacked.  

Sheesh. Don't mess with Anime or else you'll catch the hands!

I have a huge collection of stuffed animals.

We're totally twins LOL

I have quite a few myself!

Mmm a lot of pressure on the line...hmm I'd say you are older than me..... I'm just going to go with my lucky number and say 27? Probably not but I tried.

I'm not 27, sorry :(

That would be a little crazy though heh

I have an android. iPhones seem to break to easy and are constantly being replaced.

I seriously feel like I'm talking to myself right now!

ANDROID OR ELSE!

I took Spanish about two years ago. My mom throws a bit of French at me but I know very little French. 

First of all, tell your mom I said she's fabulous for knowing French

Second, LEARN IT. @Nym can help us!

My older sister is my mom's favorite and my oldest younger brother is my dad's favorite.

Psh

Well you're my favorite <3

Tons of 'em. Ya want the Benadrylor the Ibuprofen? ;)

I'll take both

Alright time for the origin story of our twindom and why they are a robot and I am not. @Nym might want to hear this too. We were born on a planet much similar to earth except far more advanced.  Our planet was on the brink of destruction when our parents created a set of two highly advanced rocket craddles that would protect us and bring us to a nearby system but when it came time to launch the rocket my dear twin was in malfunctioned.  It would not launch and it would not open at all. The only way to save them was to transfer their mind over into a robot body that would take the form of whatever Arcanite wanted and then launched the robot and myself into space where we soon found the planet earth.  Years later we found each other during a voting gauntlet where Arcantie noticed that my drawn avatar looked a lot like their avatar.  They said they felt like they were talking to themself by talking to me. Someone pointed we could be long lost twins and after talking some we realized we really were.

^Can confirm^

34. Would you do me a favor and tell your mom I said you should be her favorite?

35. You like Star Wars at all?

36. Can you cook at all?

37. Ya like pie at all?

38. At all, at all?

39. Cake or pie? 

40. Flowers or Trees?

41. Grass or leaves?

42. Butter or Weed cheese?

43. Manges-tu comme un cochon ? 

44. Ever been in a fight before? If so, did you win? (Not that fighting is good, I'm just saying if it ever happens you had better win)

45. Make up a word!

Edited by Oboro!

2 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

VIII. I personally love the Lunar Chronicles Series. It's a five book series including the prequel and basically are old Grimm stories put in this super high tech society where in the end they all meet and fight to take down the evil moon alien tyrant. It's really good once you get into and certainly something I enjoy.

I think I might look into that. Thanks!

XV. Any personal philosophy or mindset you try to stick to?

XVI. Do you live in a rural, urban, or suburban area, or a combination?

XVII. Which do you prefer of the areas above?

XVIII. Time or money?

XIX. Are you a pessimist, optimist, realist, nihilist, etc.?

XX. Well, you got Arcanite/Oboro's age wrong (to both our chagrin). Think you'll have more luck with mine? (hint: it's not 20 nor 27).

XXI. Favorite video game series?