SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

1. Favorite weapon type in FE?

2. Is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all?

3. What, if anything, excites you about teaching? 

4. Green apples or red apples?

5. Who will win CYL 3?

1. Daggers, for some reason. Maybe cuz I'm more into the speedy thiefy characters. Part of me wants to say swords but nearly every main character uses them so it's not as special.
  2. Yes definitely. At the very least there's something to learn from it. I don't really have sympathy for people who get melodramatic about being single, regardless of their situation. I also think people who bemoan the problems of their past relationships are usually annoying and often missing some vital lesson that could help them to not make the same mistakes again.
  3. Complete freedom to do what I like (teaching at the college level is a completely different experience than at grade school level), combined with the fact that I'm such an extrovert that it's energizing to get up and talk to people about things that matter
  4. Both are good, I like a nice red delicious or a granny smith
  5. I don't really think about that sort of stuff, but I'd guess Edelgarde
3 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

A bit late to join in, but if it's alright for a fellow FEH player to pose a few questions of curiosity...

1: Who are your five most wanted units for FEH (can be anyone, someone entirely new or a specific alt/seasonal version of someone who is already in (or new))?

2: As a Swede, I sort of feel like I'm obligated to ask this - have you heard any of the Swedish versions of ABBA's songs, and if so, what did you think of them?

3: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

4: I have a vague memory you've mentioned that you speak French(apologies if I've misremembered), so apart from English and French, do you speak any other languages?

5: Is there any language you wish you could speak/want to learn?

Since I have a weak spot for the very same movie, I'll ask, is "I'm going to cut your heart out with a spoon!" a great line from a villain? 

Wait...that's not actually question is it? Ofc it's great considering just who says it in the film.

I mean I uh...I may have lost count of how many times I've seen this movie tbh.

1. Hmm... I don't normally think about that stuff so I haven't got much on my mind regarding that, but to keep it a diverse group, I'd say Geese, Idunn, Zihark, Jill, and Tibarn
  2. I haven't, but I've heard some of the Spanish versions of things like Fernando and Chiquitita. I'm 25% Swedish myself but I don't speak the language at all,
  3. New Zealand, wanted to go there a lot as a kid (before LOTR even) when I saw pictures of how awesome it looked. LOTR movies are just kind of a reminder that yes, it's still amazing and I need to go sometime. That's at the top of my list, anyway, there are plenty of places I'd love to go to. I have the money to travel often if I want to, but I'm currently single and it wouldn't be the same alone.
  4. I speak some French, not even enough to get by without help in France though. Aside from some minimal training, I'll also play some games in French for funsies and it does help me recognize the words and grammar a bit better if I keep with it. I don't speak any other languages, but I would love to learn, I think I just need more of a nudge to do it.
  5. After becoming fluent in French, I'd be interested in learning Spanish, Swedish, or Chinese. I've been getting more and more students from China lately, and while their English is fine, I think they'd appreciate being able to talk in either language if they want.
  6. I love that line, but my favorite is "and call off Christmas!" Yeah I've definitely seen this movie a countless number of times too, it's totally brilliant. My best friend and I go all Bryan Adams every time it comes up. You might like this video by Movies With Mikey on it:

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nominations for #190 are open.
Nomination ends next Tuesday.

A re-interview is allowed this round.
You may nominate one user who has already had an interview before. Please read the rules on re-interviews for more information.

11 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I nominate anime27arts, no I can't make it red and yes the counters are invading this topic 

You literally just do color='red' in brackets, *insert text* and then close with [/color]

Oh, I’m fairly new to this, but this is quite similar to something I do on another forum so I’ll stick around here. I suppose I’ll nominate Eclipse for starters.

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

You literally just do color='red' in brackets, *insert text* and then close with [/color]

It'd be a lot easier to tell to do that if the posts appeared in BBC code while writing/quoting them.

There should also be "text color" in the toolbar, highlight text and click on the color you want it to be.

4 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

I nominate anime27arts, no I can make it red and yes the counters are invading this topic 

Seems like I left for too long, I thought these other people were the invaders :P

Also nominating anime27arts.