SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers! Time to get things started.

1. How are ya doin?
  2. Gatsby Talk: ever read the original novel?
  3. Ever see yourself rocking a three-piece suit?
  4. Do you drink? Favorite alcoholic beverage?
  5. What other classic American novels are you fond of?

1. Favorite video game series?
  2. Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. How did you pick your profile picture, and why did you choose it?
  5. Id there a reason you seem to like pink suits?

1. Favourite dessert
  2. Do you consider yourself popular
  3. Obligatory first/current impressions yadd, yadda
  4. Below is hammer, how does hammer make you feel 
  5. do you think this'll make prof mad?

IMG_6359.JPG

Hey how's it going.

1.) What makes french toast crunch?

2.) Butter is the worst food known to man and vivillon sucks, right?

3.) What is your preferred style of shoe?

4.) What's the story behind your username?

5 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

do you think this'll make prof mad?

I'm not that petty. But this is real hammer, how does real hammer make you feel?

Image result for hammer

Yo what's with all this sudden fame?

Oh and you all can take the question limit to the garbage or whatever because rules are for Fascist Democrats.

19 hours ago, Karimlan said:

Cheers! Time to get things started.

1. How are ya doin?
  2. Gatsby Talk: ever read the original novel?
  3. Ever see yourself rocking a three-piece suit?
  4. Do you drink? Favorite alcoholic beverage?
  5. What other classic American novels are you fond of?
  1. Well, thank you.
  2. Yep, it's pretty good. I've seen the Robert Redford and Leonardo DiCaprio movies, and I personally feel neither is as good as the book. Generally I find that a kind of obnoxious sentiment but it's true here.
  3. I most certainly do. When I inevitably become the President of the United States, I will be wearing such a suit as this from time to time.
  4. No, I'm below my country's drinking age. I've got a little bet going on that I'll honor that law, though I would have done so anyway.
  5. I'm admittedly not much of an avid reader at the moment. I've read To Kill a Mockingbird, and that was nice, but not as good as I found The Great Gatsby to be. One day I would like to get to Moby Dick and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn one day.

15 hours ago, Hawkwing said:
  1. Favorite video game series?
  2. Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. How did you pick your profile picture, and why did you choose it?
  5. Id there a reason you seem to like pink suits?
  1. I'm not big on picking favorites, but I guess I'll go with Mega Man? It's got a subseries for whatever itch you have. I'm doing a series of chronological playthroughs for some of the X games and I'm personally fond of Battle Network as well. Not really experienced with it outside of those two and the Classic games, though.
  2. Smash or pass.
  3. Anything Weird Al does is good. Honestly, though, I like pop music.
  4. Great Gatsby reference.
  5. Great Gatsby reference.

Alright, listen up y'all.

Since it has gotten y'all curious, I will here explain the Great Gatsby reference of my avatar and location. See, in The Great Gatsby, the title character claims to be an Oxford man. His romantic rival (Tom) basically accuses him of being an idiot or a peasant or whatever, and has this pointed out to him. Tom counters with the jab, "Oxford, New Mexico, the man wears a pink suit." Gatsby, you see, was wearing a pink suit at the time, and I was very disappointed in Leonardo DiCaprio for wearing one of a washed out shade instead of the more vibrant shade my avatar depicts.

15 hours ago, Pengaius said:
  1. Favourite dessert
  2. Do you consider yourself popular
  3. Obligatory first/current impressions yadd, yadda
  4. Below is hammer, how does hammer make you feel 
  5. do you think this'll make prof mad?

IMG_6359.JPG

1. Tiramisu
  2. Eh. I like to think I can make an impression on people.
  3. You seem alright, I guess. We should interact more so I can pass more definitive judgement on the matter.
  4. It's okay I guess.
  5. Mad as a manakete.

15 hours ago, ProfImpossible said:

Hey how's it going.

1.) What makes french toast crunch?

2.) Butter is the worst food known to man and vivillon sucks, right?

3.) What is your preferred style of shoe?

4.) What's the story behind your username?

I'm not that petty. But this is real hammer, how does real hammer make you feel?

Image result for hammer

Well, thank you.

1. When you cook bread, it gets toastier.
  2. As a man from the southeastern United States, I consume butter as 27% of my diet and do so gladly. Not sure on Vivillion though, I'm not a Pokemon player.
  3. Loafer, but I would never wear a three piece suit with loafers when I could wear it with spectators instead.
  4. Many suns ago, I made a FanFiction.net account. Even back then I knew it was pretty cringey, so I put the word "Anonymous" in it like it would make me some sort of identity hiding ninja or whatever, and then "Speed" because going fast is cool. Quickness and fluidity make everything more engaging to watch.
  5. That's one exquisite hammer, it makes me feel like doing any of the manly things outlined in this video.

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Oh and you all can take the question limit to the garbage or whatever

Oh you poor sweet fool.

1. Favourite drink
  2. Favourite element
  3. do you like mint
  4. Langrisser sucks, and Langrisser 3 is the only tolerable one right?
  5. Of the two goats by movies which did you prefer
  6. Chuck Norris?
  7. do you watch westerns
  8. opinion on spiderman
  9. Weirdest insult you were ever called
  10. occupation?
  11. Can you drive
  12. do you read manga
  13. do you play yugioh
  14. whos your favourite youtuber
  15. what fe games have you played
  16. do you own a Nintendo switch
  17. Do you fancy yourself a writer
  18. can I call you speed for short?
  19. hot or cold
  20. do you like sports
  21. whats up doc
  22. Butter is the best for frying, right?
  23. What is justice to you
  24. Head or heart
  25. Coolest kind of magic?

. ..uhh I'll have more later

8 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

1. Favourite drink
  2. Favourite element
  3. do you like mint
  4. Langrisser sucks, and Langrisser 3 is the only tolerable one right?
  5. Of the two goats by movies which did you prefer
  6. Chuck Norris?
  7. do you watch westerns
  8. opinion on spiderman
  9. Weirdest insult you were ever called
  10. occupation?
  11. Can you drive
  12. do you read manga
  13. do you play yugioh
  14. whos your favourite youtuber
  15. what fe games have you played
  16. do you own a Nintendo switch
  17. Do you fancy yourself a writer
  18. can I call you speed for short?
  19. hot or cold
  20. do you like sports
  21. whats up doc
  22. Butter is the best for frying, right?
  23. What is justice to you
  24. Head or heart
  25. Coolest kind of magic?

1. Tea. I live in the southeastern United States.
  2. Carbon is pretty neat and very versatile, but there are many good choices.
  3. Love it, one of the best ice creams.
  4. Never played it, but @ProfImpossible says they're good, so you should really ask him.
  5. There are goat movies?
  6. The answer is always Chuck Norris.
  7. Not really, I'm not a huge movie fan. Last western I saw was Blazing Saddles and that was just because I liked Spaceballs.
  8. He's neat, I'm not following the MCU and but I might check out the upcoming Spiderverse film and I intend to watch the Spectacular Spider-Man series on Crackle.
  9. I was once accused of bathing in the milk of my own self-indulgence.
  10. College student.
  11. Yeah but I'm not licences to do so, only permitted.
  12. Nah I'm not a loser like my brother is.
  13. No, sorry.
  14. Simon Whistler.
  15. FE7-FE10, a little bit of Shadow Dragon, and Awakening. I'm considering Shadows of Valencia, @Jotari recommended that one. But, like...money, and stuff.
  16. Yep.
  17. I would if I finished anything I started. So far all I have to my name is a crappy crack-fic on my abandoned FanFiction.net account.
  18. Only if go "Hi Speed"
  19. New Icy Hot Advanced is gentle enough for back pain, tough enough for Shaq pain.
  20. No.
  21. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.
  22. Not generally, but for any uses of more moderate quantity of fat butter is necessary.
  23. A distinct entity from what the law should aspire to be.
  24. Head. I'd like my girlfriend to have a nice heart too though #PleaseDon'tBanMe
  25. Special effects.

8 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

. ..uhh I'll have more later

Cool.

Mark Twain. Anything by Mark Twain is good, although his humor gets darker in his later writings.

"Jesus, Mark Twain. Not only is he funny, but he's dead and he's STILL funny." —Lewis Black, "Nothing's Sacred"

On that note, here are more queries:

1. Do you dig gallows humor/satire?
  2. Favorite kind of tea, save for sweet?
  3. I'm looking to get a Nintendo Switch around Christmas time. What games do you recommend, aside from Smash?
  4. Do you practice martial arts?
  5. Do you play any musical instrument?

54 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Mark Twain. Anything by Mark Twain is good, although his humor gets darker in his later writings.

"Jesus, Mark Twain. Not only is he funny, but he's dead and he's STILL funny." —Lewis Black, "Nothing's Sacred"

On that note, here are more queries:

1. Do you dig gallows humor/satire?
  2. Favorite kind of tea, save for sweet?
  3. I'm looking to get a Nintendo Switch around Christmas time. What games do you recommend, aside from Smash?
  4. Do you practice martial arts?
  5. Do you play any musical instrument?
  1. I can stomach it. I even enjoy it up to a point. I'm sure I can handle Mark Twain.
  2. Black tea in general. Sweet, unsweet, put a lemon in it-mwah! But I enjoy green tea and Earl Grey as well. You just don't get those kinds iced.
  3. Well, Splatoon 2 is good fun and I have never been a big shooter fan, so maybe that. Odyssey is good, I've heard Breath of the Wild is good too. Mario + Rapids is fun and might appeal somewhat to your Fire Emblem fan side, and Mighty Gunvolt Burst is a good time and also quite cheap. That's also basically a list of all the Switch games I own, plus Breath of the Wild.
  4. I used to take Krav Maga but the fam moved lately so I'm not near the facility anymore. I really should see if there's another one nearby.
  5. Used to practice guitar, used to practice trumpet. I got an electric keyboard I hammer on from time to time. I'd like to get good with it. I consider myself like at least 5/10 on vocals and I of course am quite proficient with mayonnaise.

1. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  2. Something you thought you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  3. Something you both love and hate?
  4. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  5. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell them to stay the heck away from?

1. Favorite comic/s aside from Jim Gaffigan?
  2. Would you find yourself, personality-wise, doing stand-up comedy or writing comedy for sitcoms and such?
  3. Myers-Briggs personality type?
  4. Favorite soup?
  5. Favorite appetizer?

Ehhmhem, I have more

1. Favourite to show
  2. do you enjoy cooking
  3. favourite flavour of crisp (potato chip if you use simplified English)
  4. could I get a link to the stuff on your fan fiction account
  5. Beef or Chicken
  6. Do you have any allergies
  7. Are you unable to consume any type of food due to spiritual reasons
  8. Tea or Coffee
  9. Which of the two GATSBY (damn autocorrect) did you prefer
  10. Do u h8 wen pepul tak lik dis online
  11. A genie gives you one wish, no more wishes genies or wish granting items what do you wish for
  12. Magic is what
  13. Favourite SF thread 
  14. Have you played Megaman Zero
  15. Bright or Dark
  16. Favourite pie filling
  17. Would you rather fight a tiger sized hedgehog or ten hedgehog sized tigers
  18. Do you snore
  19. Public bathrooms, do you use them
  20. Below is Sledgehammer how does Sledgehammer make you feel

Well I'm outta questions for now gimme a couple hours and I'll be back

Edited by Pengaius

1.Greatest achievement  in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.What book are you currently reading?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

3 hours ago, Hawkwing said:
  1. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  2. Something you thought you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  3. Something you both love and hate?
  4. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  5. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell them to stay the heck away from?
  1. It's pretty bad. I did see The Force Awakens in theaters, but that really just out of a sense of cultural obligation. Much like my financial aid forms, I quickly decided to ignore that obligation. I think there's something to be said for some of the earlier trilogies, though- I like the idea of the prequels and all the political intrigue and a failed prophecy and all that. I also kinda like how "A New Hope" portrays the force more as this powerful superstition, an "ancient religion" as that guy that gets choked says, rather than this thing everyone knows about and respects.
  2. Arthur Christmas is a really good film which I was initially cautious of. It's funny, heartfelt, uplifting, inspiring- one of my favorites, actually.
  3. Fire Emblem. It's also kinda been weaby, it's story quality is wildly inconsistent and usually below average, each game makes these ridiculous mistakes in their design, and the weabitude has gone up significantly in recent years. However, I still like the core gameplay a lot, and I really like a lot of the themes and ideas that the series tries to deal with, again, even though it's pretty bad at it.
  4. Iunno. I guess I'd say to play the first Mega Man X game first if you're trying to get into Mega Man X games, but that's just because the dash is so critical to your moveset and it's the only game that doesn't start you off with it. I imagine it'd be weird to play the later games and get your air dashes and all that and then go to the first one and just be running until you go to Chill Penguin's stage.
  5. Iunno, I generally head those warnings when given by other people, so I don't have much to say on that issue.

3 hours ago, Karimlan said:
  1. Favorite comic/s aside from Jim Gaffigan?
  2. Would you find yourself, personality-wise, doing stand-up comedy or writing comedy for sitcoms and such?
  3. Myers-Briggs personality type?
  4. Favorite soup?
  5. Favorite appetizer?
  1. Brian Reagan?
  2. I would love to, I just don't know if I'm funny enough.
  3. It changes every time I take the test, but I took it just now for the question and got INTJ-T
  4. Classic chicken noodle. There's a bakery chain in the States called Panera, you can get chicken noodle soup in a bread bowl there. It's like a bowl, only it's a hollowed out thing of sourdough.
  5. Fried pickles, I guess?

1 hour ago, Pengaius said:

Ehhmhem, I have more

Good.

1 hour ago, Pengaius said:

Ehhmhem, I have more

1. Favourite to show
  2. do you enjoy cooking
  3. favourite flavour of crisp (potato chip if you use simplified English)
  4. could I get a link to the stuff on your fan fiction account
  5. Beef or Chicken
  6. Do you have any allergies
  7. Are you unable to consume any type of food due to spiritual reasons
  8. Tea or Coffee
  9. Which of the two GATSBY (damn autocorrect) did you prefer
  10. Do u h8 wen pepul tak lik dis online
  11. A genie gives you one wish, no more wishes genies or wish granting items what do you wish for
  12. Magic is what
  13. Favourite SF thread 
  14. Have you played Megaman Zero
  15. Bright or Dark
  16. Favourite pie filling
  17. Would you rather fight a tiger sized hedgehog or ten hedgehog sized tigers
  18. Do you snore
  19. Public bathrooms, do you use them
  20. Below is Sledgehammer how does Sledgehammer make you feel

Well I'm outta questions for now gimme a couple hours and I'll be back

IMG_6360.PNG

1. Tough, but I'll go with Megas XLR, which is an absolutely fantastic comedy series. I also enjoy a good detective mystery, for which Poirot and Monk are excellent choices. Bobobo-Bo-Bobobo is a show I also really enjoy for it's absolutely insane humor, but I am a bit disappointed by the ending, so...it's still up there. The earlier seasons of Spongebob are, of course, excellent contenders, and many of the episodes I can reference as naturally as I speak despite not having watched the show in years.
  2. I do, I think it's a great way to get creative and try new things and, of course, you get very good food at the end of it. I would like to do more of it, actually, make some more exotic dishes as well.
  3. Salt and Vinegar or Barbecue.
  4. Yo get ready to be underwhelmed. The spelling is kinda sub-par as I recall.
  5. Chicken, it is perhaps the top tier meat for me, especially when fried.
  6. Pollen, dust, cats, dogs- I have a dog now but it's a mild allergy.
  7. Food sacrificed to idols.
  8. Tea, not even a competition. I drink that stuff like it was water and I was a sham-wow, but I rarely drink coffee.
  9. As far as film versions are concerned, I'm going to have to give it to Robert Redford's version. I'm not sure who was making the Leonardo DiCaprio version and thought, "You know what would really improve this story set in the 20s? Dubstep!" but, like, that was a bad idea, dude. I still like the song, though.
  10. I could, but it'd be petty and elitist of me.
  11. To be an effective evangelist.
  12. An extremely broad term often used for inoffensive fictitious concepts in spite of a traditional reference to heathen spirituality. It's adaption into literature shows the unfortunate pervasiveness of ancient traditions in European culture.
  13. No idea, I haven't been back very long.
  14. I have it on the Wii U eshop. I'll get to it after I beat X8.
  15. It depends on the degree, but I guess dark. It can be a bit lonely sitting at a computer in the dark, but the dark isn't as blinding or hot or difficult to remedy as brightness.
  16. Key Lime.
  17. Obviously the tiny tigers. How would I even begin to fight a half-ton hedgehog?
  18. No.
  19. For urination.
  20. Oof, that's an intimidating sledgehammer, right there. I feel intimidated.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

1.Greatest achievement  in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.What book are you currently reading?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

1. Dude I'm like 19 I've accomplished nothing.
  2. Being American. Ever had a biscuit with a slice of onion, a slice of tomato, all smothered in milk gravy?
  3. Bram Stoker's Dracula.
  4. I went to Disney World once.
  5. No idea, honestly. That's not really something I hold onto in my mind. I like...flowers, and stuff? Fancy shirts?

1: First/Current Impression of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on children, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

21 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Bobobo-Bo-Bobobo is a show I also really enjoy

Thanks, now i realize I wasn't being serious enough when I said I was serious.

1 What's your favorite special move/super fist?

2 Who's your favorite member of the Don Patch (the main character of Bobobo) crew?

3 How are you enjoying Dracula so far?

This man is a detective named Jack T. Hammer. Would you task him with the tasking task of solving your murder?

Image result for hard boiled detective

This is John Problem, the detective who kills people that ask him for help. Would you ask him for help?

image.png.59968dee1940e350e97b7d3fe3e9d1ed.png

7 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Never played it, but @ProfImpossible says they're good, so you should really ask him.

He had his chance, and he squandered it like a child does their Hallow's eve candy. He'll have to get me re interviewed if he wants more questions.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

1: First/Current Impression of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on children, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

1. You're doing a Conquest run, right? How's that going? You seem to be a parent, from what I can gather, and that's a very admirable occupation.
  2. Have a very flattering Wikipedia page.
  3. They're very nice, I feel there's a tendency among certain groups to see them as somewhat parasitic, and while I understand not wanting to have children I find that stance to be highly disagreeable. I'd certainly consider having some if I was married, though my love life hasn't exactly been prolific.
  4. It's the SUPER MARIO BROS SUPER SHOW!
  5. Star Wars.

Just now, ProfImpossible said:

Thanks, now i realize I wasn't being serious enough when I said I was serious.

1 What's your favorite special move/super fist?

2 Who's your favorite member of the Don Patch (the main character of Bobobo) crew?

3 How are you enjoying Dracula so far?

This man is a detective named Jack T. Hammer. Would you task him with the tasking task of solving your murder?

Image result for hard boiled detective

This is John Problem, the detective who kills people that ask him for help. Would you ask him for help?

image.png.59968dee1940e350e97b7d3fe3e9d1ed.png

He had his chance, and he squandered it like a child does their Hallow's eve candy. He'll have to get me re interviewed if he wants more questions.

Are you serious?!

1. Ah, it's been so long. Bobobo and Don Patch's insanity are what sticks out to me the most, but Super Fist of Polygon will always stick out to me, since that was the first episode I remember watching. Even though "Actual Damage Report" is the most memorable part of the episode.
  2. I like both Don Patch and his two side kicks- Bobobo and Jelly Jiggler, but I'll give it to Bobobo for his rad style and truly heartbreaking, sympathetic backstory. It really puts his pragmatic fighting style into perspective.
  3. It's a book you'd think would be very slow and boring, but it's written in a very engaging way. It has a strong opening and is filled with build-up.
  4. He looks pretty tough, sure. Money is no object at that point, so no worries about the cost.
  5. No, why would I do that? He'd kill me.

Getting re-interviewed sounds hard, you'd have to be really interesting to do that.

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:
  1. Being American. Ever had a biscuit with a slice of onion, a slice of tomato, all smothered in milk gravy?

No. And I'm not sure how that makes me feel.

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Is humanity awesome, monstrous or completely irrelevant (please only select one)?
10.A Mega Pokémon you'd like to see? 

9 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:
  1. You're doing a Conquest run, right? How's that going? You seem to be a parent, from what I can gather, and that's a very admirable occupation.
  2. Have a very flattering Wikipedia page.
  3. They're very nice, I feel there's a tendency among certain groups to see them as somewhat parasitic, and while I understand not wanting to have children I find that stance to be highly disagreeable. I'd certainly consider having some if I was married, though my love life hasn't exactly been prolific.
  4. It's the SUPER MARIO BROS SUPER SHOW!
  5. Star Wars.

1: It's going pretty well.  I've got the link in my sig, if you want to see my current progress.  Yep, I've got two kids.

4: Hey pizanos!  I used to love that show as a kid.

21 minutes ago, Jotari said:

No. And I'm not sure how that makes me feel.

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Is humanity awesome, monstrous or completely irrelevant (please only select one)?
10.A Mega Pokémon you'd like to see? 

Get some country ham with it too, because unless you use country ham drippings the gravy won't be half of what it could be.

6. A difficult question for which I have no answer. It would be a waste not to use the opportunity to learn from great thinkers, but who to pick is beyond me. I'll at least put down Judas Iscariot because I feel that he probably could have been saved but also probably wasn't, so maybe things'd go better this time.

7. Not a clue.

8. Not a clue.

9. I think C.S Lewis puts it well when he says it is enough to humble the highest king and lift up the lowest beggar, but to pick one I'd go with awesome. We are made in the image of God (as much as people debate what the means it is most certainly a good thing), and I would rank us well above other creatures, in spite of our flaws. We build buildings and give prayer, which other animals do not and which I would consider positive traits.

10. I don't play Pokemon. Sorry.

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

1: It's going pretty well.  I've got the link in my sig, if you want to see my current progress.

Maybe. I haven't played Conquest so I'm not sure how spoiled I'd like to be on it, but I'll keep it in mind.

7 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

9. I think C.S Lewis puts it well when he says it is enough to humble the highest king and lift up the lowest beggar, but to pick one I'd go with awesome. We are made in the image of God (as much as people debate what the means it is most certainly a good thing), and I would rank us well above other creatures, in spite of our flaws. We build buildings and give prayer, which other animals do not and which I would consider positive traits.

Combining the idea we're made in the image of god with evolution draws only one conclusion. The true image of god is some kind of amoeba.

11.First Fire Emblem game you ever played?
12.A new class you'd like to see introduced into the series?
13.On a scale of 1-10, how underappreciated is Glade (aka, the least popular Fire Emblem character by vote)?
14.Would you ever play an Iron Man mode in Fire Emblem (ie, the opposite of casual where you can't even reset upon character deaths)?
15.Say something nice about your least favorite Fire Emblem game.

20 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Maybe. I haven't played Conquest so I'm not sure how spoiled I'd like to be on it, but I'll keep it in mind.

Ah, if that's the case, I'd wait until you played it first, if you intend to.  I'm a bit irreverent to the story.

19 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Combining the idea we're made in the image of god with evolution draws only one conclusion. The true image of god is some kind of amoeba.

I assume this crack comes from the idea that our distant evolutionary ancestors would have been in the image of God?

19 minutes ago, Jotari said:

11.First Fire Emblem game you ever played?
12.A new class you'd like to see introduced into the series?
13.On a scale of 1-10, how underappreciated is Glade (aka, the least popular Fire Emblem character by vote)?
14.Would you ever play an Iron Man mode in Fire Emblem (ie, the opposite of casual where you can't even reset upon character deaths)?
15.Say something nice about your least favorite Fire Emblem game.

11. 7, like a real fan.

12. An actual tank mage. I don't remember defense growths from Awakening though, but in all the other games I've played the magic-using units have all had poor defense.

13. Isn't he the Camus archetype from FE6? I'm not familiar with him.

14. I'm not sure, I'd probably back myself into a corner with all the units I'd lose until it was no longer possible to beat the game.

15. Hey Awakening, I think you introduced a good model for a reclassing system and the child character idea was pretty novel the first (technically second) time around. You've got a handful of good supports and funny lines as well.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ah, if that's the case, I'd wait until you played it first, if you intend to.  I'm a bit irreverent to the story.

I don't really intend to, but I cautiously delude myself into thinking that I might.