SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Ah, thank you. I would probably agree - that we can likely agree.

You seem to very romantic... how... curious...

Hmm... I might oblige.

LXV. In your childhood, would you say you spent more time with girls or boys?

LXVI. Are you more liberal or conservative?

LXVII. Is freedom ultimately good or wrong?

LXVIII. A political issue that you are most concerned about? (As in, would you say healthcare is a greater problem than the refugee crisis, or is the legalization of certain drugs more important than other issues in the U.S.? You don't need to say where you stand on the issue; just what you think the biggest problem is.)

LXIX. Favorite parable Jesus told/act that Jesus did?

LXX. Are you excited for your trip to... was it Miami?

LXV. You got off of your sevens game you're really messing me up I didn't really spend much time with anyone. Probably spent more time with boys.

LXVI. Conservative.

LXVII. Freedom is the ultimate expression of the human experience. That said, humans are messed up. So technically both.

LXVIII. The biggest problem facing the U.S. right now is the U.S. government. Both sides of the political aisle need to get their act together and do what they're being paid to do, or else we'll need to have a little revolution.

LXIX. The Sermon on the Mount. I don't know why preachers ever preach on the Sermon on the Mount, it's a fully functioning sermon on its own and doesn't really need to be explained.

LXX. My trip is a cruise of the West Caribbean. But it leaves out of Miami. I'm always excited to get a break.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bartozio! 

1. What is your opinion of me?

2. What's your favorite subject in school?

3. I'm finally taking the advice from the anime thread and I'm watching Sword Art Online. Do you like SAO?

4. Here's my new @Arcanite impression: YA LIKE BLUEGRASS?

5. Will you be raising or otherwise altering the limit?

28 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I'm finally taking the advice from the anime thread and I'm watching Sword Art Online. Do you like SAO?

NO NO NO NO 

DON'T DO IT

IT SCARRED ME FOR LIFE 

28 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Here's my new @Arcanite impression: YA LIKE BLUEGRASS?

I don't always type in caps, and I'm not sure what bluegrass is, but it's better 

1. What do you think of me? 

2. Favorite part of algebra? 

3. What do you think of Calculas?

4. Ya like jazz? :smug:

1. Do you prefer this track or this track? The fate of Japanese gaming resides on your answer.

47 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I'm finally taking the advice from the anime thread and I'm watching Sword Art Online.

Can't comment on the original (though it's meant to be bad), but the abridged version is absolutely hilarious and meant to be so much better than the original, whilst staying faithful to it. Watch that instead.

Edited by DodgeDusk

1. Opinions of the following:

Spoiler

a. ee06c1c24e.gif

b. e67647148a.gif

c. 5e7683bee6.jpg

d. impressions as of now

2. Do you think you have rigid, porous, or healthy boundaries with people? If you wanna specify between acquaintances, friends, close friends, romantic partners, sure thing. For reference, here are some common traits of each:

Rigid boundaries: 
* Avoid intimacy and close relationships
* Unlikely to ask for help
* Has few close relationships
* Very protective of personal information
* May seem detached, even with romantic partners
* Keeps others at a distance to avoid the possibility of rejection

Porous boundaries:
* Overshares personal information
* Difficulty saying "no" to the requests of others
* Overinvolved with other's problems
* Dependent on the opinions of others
* Accepting of abuse or disrespect
* Fears rejection if they do not comply with others

Healthy boundaries:
* Values own opinions
* Doesn't compromise values for others
* Shares personal information in an appropriate way (does not over or under share)
* Knows personal wants and needs, and can communicate them
* Accepting when others say "no" to them

3. Branching from the above question, which kind of boundary do you have for:
* Physical (personal space and physical touch)
* Intellectual (thoughts and ideas)
* Emotional (personal feelings)
* Sexual (emotional, intellectual, and physical aspects of sexuality)
* Material (money and possessions)
* Time (how someone uses their time)

Shoot, I forgot about the voting period. Although I was gonna vote for Bartozio anyway, so I guess it worked out.

1. First Fire Emblem game?

2. If it's different, favorite Fire Emblem game?

3. First console and/or handheld?

4. Since SAO has already been brought up (haven't watched it myself), I'll ask the more general question: do you like anime?

5. Do you enjoy the comforting sounds that are created by instruments of the brass family, such as the smooth conversation of the trumpet, or perhaps the heart-wrenching cries that burst forth from the tuba, the king of the brass jungle?

40 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Can't comment on the original (though it's meant to be bad), but the abridged version is absolutely hilarious and meant to be so much better than the original, whilst staying faithful to it. Watch that instead.

This

Is

Amazing

I knew we were friends for a reason

Oh wow, so this is really happening huh? Well at least I won't be bored this week...

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

Hey Bartozio! 

1. What is your opinion of me?

2. What's your favorite subject in school?

3. I'm finally taking the advice from the anime thread and I'm watching Sword Art Online. Do you like SAO?

4. Here's my new @Arcanite impression: YA LIKE BLUEGRASS?

5. Will you be raising or otherwise altering the limit?

Hey Sully!

1. You're a pretty intresting and fun guy. It shows you're a bit sheltered in a few things every now and then, but you seem to know how to look critically at things you grew up with, which is something I'd always thought home schoolers would lack. It makes the sheltered part a lot less bad.

2. As you might have guessed from Arc's questions, it's math (I study mathematics at uneversity, so yeah...). After that, it would be History.

3. STOP WATCHING RIGHT NOW! Hmm, what to say about it. It's enjoyable to watch, but the problem I have with it is that it has a great premise, but fails to deliver on it. The first 3 or 4 episodes are great, but it quality of the show kind of drops after that in my opinion. I still watched all of it, and I wouldn't say it's trash, but I don't like how it could have been amazing, but only ended up beind decent.

It's not a terrible first anime to start with, since it shows you how a lot of animes are, but it doesn't show you how amazing an anime can be. I'd personally tell someone to start with either "Full Metal Alchemist", "Fate Zero" or "My Hero Acedemia".

4. No! Not a bad impression though.

5. What's life without poor life decisions. Consider any limit lifted!

Spoiler

I'm assuming I can reinstate it if things go overboard, right? Right?

51 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

NO NO NO NO 

DON'T DO IT

IT SCARRED ME FOR LIFE 

I don't always type in caps, and I'm not sure what bluegrass is, but it's better 

1. What do you think of me? 

2. Favorite part of algebra? 

3. What do you think of Calculas?

4. Ya like jazz? :smug:

1. You're a funny little robot. I think you're one of the people who make this forum most enjoyable to me. You're also really fun to pick on.

2. Groups were fun. Fields and Rings were pretty cool as well, especially the finite ones. Things went a little out of control after that...

3. Ew, that's what physicists do. My time is better spend on real math :P

4. Not really. I don't listen to a lot of music in general though.

34 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

1. Do you prefer this track or this track? The fate of Japanese gaming resides on your answer.

1. Urgh, they're both good. I think I slightly prefer the first one.

The abridged version is pretty great, but I feel it's even more fun if you've seen the original and know all the things they're making fun of. It's probably fun regardless, but still...

6 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

1. Opinions of the following:

Reveal hidden contents

a. ee06c1c24e.gif

b. e67647148a.gif

c. 5e7683bee6.jpg

d. impressions as of now

2. Do you think you have rigid, porous, or healthy boundaries with people? If you wanna specify between acquaintances, friends, close friends, romantic partners, sure thing. For reference, here are some common traits of each:

Rigid boundaries: 
* Avoid intimacy and close relationships
* Unlikely to ask for help
* Has few close relationships
* Very protective of personal information
* May seem detached, even with romantic partners
* Keeps others at a distance to avoid the possibility of rejection

Porous boundaries:
* Overshares personal information
* Difficulty saying "no" to the requests of others
* Overinvolved with other's problems
* Dependent on the opinions of others
* Accepting of abuse or disrespect
* Fears rejection if they do not comply with others

Healthy boundaries:
* Values own opinions
* Doesn't compromise values for others
* Shares personal information in an appropriate way (does not over or under share)
* Knows personal wants and needs, and can communicate them
* Accepting when others say "no" to them

3. Branching from the above question, which kind of boundary do you have for:
* Physical (personal space and physical touch)
* Intellectual (thoughts and ideas)
* Emotional (personal feelings)
* Sexual (emotional, intellectual, and physical aspects of sexuality)
* Material (money and possessions)
* Time (how someone uses their time)

1a. The face looks a bit weird.

1b. Amazing.

1c. middle one is clearly the best.

1d I don't understand the question? The toys are okay, I guess.

2. Rigid, I guess?

3. Healthy on the intellectual part, Rigid on the rest I think.

16 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Shoot, I forgot about the voting period. Although I was gonna vote for Bartozio anyway, so I guess it worked out.

1. First Fire Emblem game?

2. If it's different, favorite Fire Emblem game?

3. First console and/or handheld?

4. Since SAO has already been brought up (haven't watched it myself), I'll ask the more general question: do you like anime?

5. Do you enjoy the comforting sounds that are created by instruments of the brass family, such as the smooth conversation of the trumpet, or perhaps the heart-wrenching cries that burst forth from the tuba, the king of the brass jungle?

Why do so many people want to interview me?

1. Blazing Sword.

2. It's the same. Path of Radiance comes close, but I think it somewhat lacks the replay value that Blazing Sword has.

3. First handheld was the GameBoy Color. My parents sold it years ago though. "My" first console was a PlayStation, but I didn't play on it that much. I enjoyed my GameBoy a lot more.

4. YES! I think I've watched a lot more anime then I should have throughout my life...

5. I have bad memories about being woken up by some idiots who go around playing that stuff while walking our street all dressed up. If someone ever lets me hear it when I'm actually awake, I can't gurantee the safety of anyone around me in a radious of a 100 meters...

46 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

This

Is

Amazing

I knew we were friends for a reason

Wait, you never watched this? What have you been doing with your life?

I find it gets even better in the later episodes, where it can actually shit on its source material a lot more.