SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Why do so many people want to interview me?

You'll have to vote for me to be interviewed next to find out!

In all seriousness, you're one of the few people I recognize from around the forum that was still able to be interviewed, so I figured that was worth a nomination. Not that I was able to nominate you anyway, but it's the thought that counts, right?

6. I feel out of the loop on the anime train now, I've barely watched any. What's your favorite anime?

7. What made you want to join SF? Preferably with slightly more detail than "I like Fire Emblem."

8. Opinions on pasta, and if positive, any favorite pastas? This is important to me.

9. Do you have any siblings?

10. Which Fire Emblem games have you played?

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

You'll have to vote for me to be interviewed next to find out!

In all seriousness, you're one of the few people I recognize from around the forum that was still able to be interviewed, so I figured that was worth a nomination. Not that I was able to nominate you anyway, but it's the thought that counts, right?

6. I feel out of the loop on the anime train now, I've barely watched any. What's your favorite anime?

7. What made you want to join SF? Preferably with slightly more detail than "I like Fire Emblem."

8. Opinions on pasta, and if positive, any favorite pastas? This is important to me.

9. Do you have any siblings?

10. Which Fire Emblem games have you played?

I was planning on nominating you anyway :P

But yeah, I guess a lot of people have already been interviewed. That makes sense. And yeah, I appreciate the thought :)

6. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, although Fate Zero is a close second.

7. I started following SF during a Voting Gauntlet in FE Heroes. I kept lurking for a while, untill I finally decided to join. I think it was to help someone with a Grand Hero Battle, not sure.

8. I like pasta, mostly because it's easy to make. Bolognese is my favorite I guess.

9. Yes, I have a younger brother and a younger sister. The first one is about two years younger, the second 8 years.

10. 4 to 15. I only haven't played the first three, partly because they got remakes. I still need to finish 5 at some point though...

8 hours ago, Bartozio said:
10 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:
22 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:
On 9/18/2017 at 2:28 PM, Rezzy said:
On 9/17/2017 at 9:41 PM, SullyMcGully said:

Bartozio

Is it me, or are people going a bit nuts with the whole quoting thing...

It's fun.

38 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Why do so many people want to interview me?

Cannot vouch for other people but I... was unaware of your existence until I saw you posting often in this thread and others in the Forum Games. Ergo, I was curious about yourself, and sought to learn more about you. Your Camus avatar and the fact that I don't know who else to nominate also helped.

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you relate to the most?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

VI. What led you to choose Bartozio as your username?

VII. How about the Camus avatar? Are you a fellow fan?

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Cannot vouch for other people but I... was unaware of your existence until I saw you posting often in this thread and others in the Forum Games. Ergo, I was curious about yourself, and sought to learn more about you. Your Camus avatar and the fact that I don't know who else to nominate also helped.

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you relate to the most?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

VI. What led you to choose Bartozio as your username?

VII. How about the Camus avatar? Are you a fellow fan?

I. Water for both systems, though I'm not that familiar with the Chinese one.

II. Sloth without a doubt. Patience for Virtue I guess.

III. I was bored and watching youtube videos one day until I saw part of let's play of someone playing. It seemed awesome, so I started playing it. I still think it's awesome.

IV. I came across the site several times when looking for info on Fire Emblem (like ranking requirements). I joined the forums because I liked talking about Heroes (see my previous post).

V. I like greek mythology, though I haven't really tried reading others a lot. In terms of history, kind of everything before the point guns were invented and after people started living in cities.

VI. It's a play on my real name. I've been using it ever since I was little (can't really remember when I first started using it) and I've used it ever since.

VII. Hector avatars were a bit to common, and I couldn't find a good Zelgius one before I found this one. I do really like Camus though. I like the whole archetype he started, although he's definitly the best one.

8 minutes ago, Rixia Mao said:

what made you join sf
some of your favourite fruits
favourite video game franchise
favourite game company

also i meant impressions of me, even if we dunno each other but i was being silly

I think I explained that in my earlier post and this one :P

Pears and bananas.

Fire Emblem. I can't really think of a different one. I used to like Pokemon a lot, but I stopped playing that a few years ago...

Inteligent Systems.

Ah, sorry about that. But yeah, I don't have much of an opinion on you right now. Maybe ask me again by the end of the interview?

57 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I was planning on nominating you anyway :P

Aw shucks, I'm flattered ^-^

11. Let's go another direction: what's your least favorite Fire Emblem game?

12. Similarly, who's your least favorite Fire Emblem character? Whatever the reason, whether it's bad design, poor characterization, intrusive plot relevance/lack of relevance, always jumping into your Heroes summons, or even just someone that annoys you for no particular reason.

13. Gaiden/side chapters: fun, dumb, or just depends?

14. Is there a game that you consider especially nostalgic to play/remember?

15. Are you a fan of movies?

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Aw shucks, I'm flattered ^-^

11. Let's go another direction: what's your least favorite Fire Emblem game?

12. Similarly, who's your least favorite Fire Emblem character? Whatever the reason, whether it's bad design, poor characterization, intrusive plot relevance/lack of relevance, always jumping into your Heroes summons, or even just someone that annoys you for no particular reason.

13. Gaiden/side chapters: fun, dumb, or just depends?

14. Is there a game that you consider especially nostalgic to play/remember?

15. Are you a fan of movies?

11. Funny you ask at this as your eleventh question, because my answer is 11. I feel like that game is the weakest in the serie by far. It lacks any kind of support conversations to flesh out characters, the maps get pretty boring and I really don't like what they did to Marth. If it wasn't for FE12, he'd be my least favorite lord by far.

12. Camilla, I feel like they went a little overboard with the whole fan service on her, with her design and showing of her boobs in literally every cutscene she's a part of. It's a shame, because I'd have really liked her if they had toned it down just a little and focused a bit more on her backstory and personality.

13. I gerally like them, especially with how they were handled in FE7. It would be cool if the newer games also added some of them. I didn't like them in FE11 though, needing to play bad to unlock something is stupid.

14. Pokemon Gold I guess. Playing Heart Gold felt pretty nostalgic. I haven't played either in a while though.

15. Not really, but I watch a few from time to time.

6. Do you care about politics?

7. Do you like girls? 

8. What's the worst injury you've ever received?

9. What's something you wouldn't want someone in the real world knowing about?

10. Have you ever read Lord of the Flies?

11. Have you ever read Lord of the Rings?

12. Have you ever listened to a Lorde album?

13. If you dislike FE11, then why is Camus your avatar?

14. What is the riskiest thing you've ever done?

15. What is the most risque thing you've ever done?

16. Do you have more friends online or in real life?

17. Can you handle yourself in a fight?

18. Do you play chess?

19. How do you react to the sight of blood?

20. Do you speak any other languages?

1- Which is better counting normally or making every number a maths equation or making them all a contrived logic puzzle, that is all 

Actually no it's not I also want to hear your opinion of me 

Edited by Mackc2

Hi

1: First/Current Impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

On 9/12/2017 at 10:28 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 9/5/2017 at 6:54 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 4/28/2016 at 10:40 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:

1. are you single

2. what's your sign

3. would you like a drink

4. whats your number

5. want to take this party back to my place

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

1. Who is your favourite character to use in FE Heroes?

2. How do you think success should be measured?

3. What scares you?  Do you have any irrational fears?

4. What do you do to de-stress at the end of a long day?

5. What three words best describe you?

6. Are there any unspoken social rules that you dislike?

7. What do you value the most: free time, recognition, or money?

8. What's something you've tried that you'll never try again?

9. Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?

10. What are you most grateful for right now?

11. Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

12. If you could time travel, where would you go?

13. What are your pet peeves?

14. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

15. What's been the most significant or best year of your life so far?

1. Is there any place in the world you would at least like to visit?

2. Was there a school subject you absolutely could not stand?

3 Have you ever had a dream job?

4 How well would you say you do with art?

5 Who do you think has the best hair in Fire Emblem?

Edited by Truthblade

12 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

6. Do you care about politics?

7. Do you like girls? 

8. What's the worst injury you've ever received?

9. What's something you wouldn't want someone in the real world knowing about?

10. Have you ever read Lord of the Flies?

11. Have you ever read Lord of the Rings?

12. Have you ever listened to a Lorde album?

13. If you dislike FE11, then why is Camus your avatar?

14. What is the riskiest thing you've ever done?

15. What is the most risque thing you've ever done?

16. Do you have more friends online or in real life?

17. Can you handle yourself in a fight?

18. Do you play chess?

19. How do you react to the sight of blood?

20. Do you speak any other languages?

6. Not really, but my parents kind of force me to vote, so I follow it because I don't want to vote for something I don't anything about.

7. Yes.

8. Probably the time I fell on some gravel. I ended up with a bruised arm and some of the gravel made it into the wound on my elbow. Having people remove that is not fun...

9. Not sure, most of my friends know I watch way to much anime and play a lot of Fire Emblem. maybe the fact that I watched "fate/kaleid liner prisma illya"?

10. Nope.

11. No, I only watched the movies.

12. Nope. In terms of music people often tell me I'm living under a rock.

13. Camus get a decent amount of screen time and development in that game, unlike most of the playable cast. It helps him stand out quite a bit :P

14&15. Nothing really comes to mind. I think things through way to much, which often leads to my life being pretty boring.

Edit: 15. Does hiding in the bushes late at night to scare a bunch of underaged girls count?

Spoiler

It was for my sister's birthday.

16. In real life. It helps that a good amount of people at my university are as wacky as the people on this forum :P

17. I guess. I'm pretty well build and I've practiced Judo since I was little. I've never been in a fight other then ones with my brother though.

18. Hardly. I know the rules and I've played people from time to time, but most people who like it have played way to much. It's been a few years since I've last played it.

19. Depends a bit on the amount :P

I've seen enough to not freak out at seeing a little at the very least.

20. Yes, since english is not my native language. It's dutch. I also had to learn french and german at school, but I wasn't to good at those.

11 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

1- Which is better counting normally or making every number a maths equation or making them all a contrived logic puzzle, that is all 

Actually no it's not I also want to hear your opinion of me 

1- Prime factorization is the only correct way to write down a number! I sometimes stray from the right path and write down a different equation or just the real number though :p

You're a cool guy, you're good at making jokes and going with the flow of things I think. You're a pretty bad assasin though.

11 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Hi

1: First/Current Impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

1: First: -Atk. Current: You're fun. You're more mature then a lot of people on this forum, but you can still make bad/funny jokes from time to time.

2: Nothing much. Get a girl, a good job, and enjoy my free time really.

3: I like kids and I certainly plan to have at least one later. At a certain age a good amount of them get a bit to hyperactive, I don't really want those if possible. I'm pretty calm though, so I think I'm good on that front. Waking up in the middle of the night to change a diaper also sounds terrible, but I'm sure it's worth it. Why did I want kids again?

4: Not sure, most people seem to either like the things I like, or they have just never heard of them (usually the later). I guess FE12? Or maybe Conquest?

5: I don't generally hate something, but I never understood why people like Game of Thrones so much. I stopped watching after two episodes. I also kind of hate Kill la Kill, but more because it's a bad show that got way to popular then because I hate the show existing.

10 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

1. are you single

2. what's your sign

3. would you like a drink

4. whats your number

5. want to take this party back to my place

1. ...Yes.

2. Gemini.

3. Anything without alcohol sounds good. Oh, and no coffee either please.

4. 37.

5. As long as we can get there without using a plane...

9 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

1. Who is your favourite character to use in FE Heroes?

2. How do you think success should be measured?

3. What scares you?  Do you have any irrational fears?

4. What do you do to de-stress at the end of a long day?

5. What three words best describe you?

6. Are there any unspoken social rules that you dislike?

7. What do you value the most: free time, recognition, or money?

8. What's something you've tried that you'll never try again?

9. Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?

10. What are you most grateful for right now?

11. Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

12. If you could time travel, where would you go?

13. What are your pet peeves?

14. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

15. What's been the most significant or best year of your life so far?

1. Camus, although I use Reinhardt more...

2. On how happy you are with the results?

3. Dogs. I'm not good with most animals, but dogs are on another level.

4. Watch anime.

5. Lazy, quiet, helpful.

6. All of them? I particuarly never liked the whole handshaking/kissing thing whenever you arrive at a party...

7. Free time. I've always had enough of the other two without really trying (not loads, but enough for me).

8. I'm sure there's something, but I can't really think of anything. I might get back to this if something comes up.

9. Introvert, without any doubt.

10. The fact that I met some great friend I guess.

11. I enjoy overcoming challenges. In my life, most things have been more a matter of "did I spend enough time on it?" then "can I actually do it?". The few times where I accomplished something of which I wasn't sure I could were also the few moments where I was actually proud of myself.

12. It depends on how it would work. I'd first try to use it to just create an infinite amount of free time for myself (by continuously traveling back a full day or so). If that wouldn't work, I'd go back in time a few years and try to be more social around people when I was younger I guess.

13. I really hate people who start correcting you in the middle of an arguement. I mean, it's fine if it's just one sentence and the discussion continues after that, but a lot of people just stop arguing from there and only continue making fun of you...

I also don't like people who think they are really clever, but are actually not. It's fine if they play it off like a joke, but I really don't like it when people constantly feel clever about everytime they come up with something that's a little inteligent (it might be because I'm somewhat hard on myself though).

14. Not counting anime, which I've already listed my favorite of, the "Big Bang Theory" and "How I met your Mother" I guess. I don't watch a lot of non-anime...

15. I think I got both my Propedeuse for mathematics and my brown belt for judo in the same year, so that year. I generally don't think of a lot things in my life as being very significant.

6 hours ago, Truthblade said:

1. Is there any place in the world you would at least like to visit?

2. Was there a school subject you absolutely could not stand?

3 Have you ever had a dream job?

4 How well would you say you do with art?

5 Who do you think has the best hair in Fire Emblem?

1. I'd like to visit Japan someday, just to see how things really are there.

2. Art. German was also pretty terrible.

3. not really, unless you count babysitting sleeping kids. It's pretty much free money.

4. Terrible. I cannot draw, paint, or anything similar to it (as in, everything I make is close to the level of a grade schooler).

5. Not something I pay a lot of attention to, so I'll just go with Camus.

Edited by Bartozio

Hey its not my fault everyone around here has plot armour. 
Seeing as you mentioned anime a few times want to give your opinion a few. (If you have seen them of course)

-Erased 
-Boku no hero academia
-Code Geass
-Rwby
-Hellsing Ultimate abridged (and if the answer to this one is hasn't seen then you need to fix that)

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

Hey its not my fault everyone around here has plot armour. 
Seeing as you mentioned anime a few times want to give your opinion a few. (If you have seen them of course)

-Erased 
-Boku no hero academia
-Code Geass
-Rwby
-Hellsing Ultimate abridged (and if the answer to this one is hasn't seen then you need to fix that)

Seen all of them, although I stopped watching Erased after a few episodes. Don't know why, probably just lazyness. I should finish watching that sometime. For the rest:

Boku no hero Academia: Amazing anime. One of the few series where I read the manga before I had seen the anime. It doesn't really do anything super original, but the execution of everything is so good that it's still amazing. I especially like how All Might is not just some amazing charismatic musclehead, but someone who had to actively work to appear like that. I generally dislike characters like him, but I love him.

Code Geass: I generally consider this my third favorite anime, after FMA and Fate/Zero. I really like Lelouch as a character and the ending is probably the best ending of an anime I have ever seen.

RWBY: It's pretty good. The first season had pretty bad animation, which stopped me from taking to seriously, but the last two seasons were really good! I can't wait for season 5!

Hellsing Ultimate Abridged: Hilarious. I really like what they did with Alucard's character. The last  few episodes didn't feature him to much though, and they weren't that amazing. Still decent, but nothing amazing. I think he'll be back in the next ones though!

As I said, I watch way to much anime...

Spoiler

Feel free to keep questions about it coming if you want though.

This is a very important question which FMA, Brotherhood or the original ( I haven't personally watched the original).
Have you heard they are making Season three (Geass) (Which was really unneeded and I am worried it won't live up to the original) 
Also who is your favourite character or Master/Servant pair from Fate/Zero (or any of the Fate/ I guess)

Edited by Mackc2

21. What is your opinion of Zeke and Tatiana in Echoes?

22. Do you usually buy insurance plans for purchases you make?

23. What's your dream job?

24. What video game console do you spend the most time on?

25. What streaming app do you use the most?

26. Any fond memories of the Netherlands?

27. Should I visit?

28. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?

29. Are your siblings older than you or younger?

30. What is your relationship with them like?

44 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

This is a very important question which FMA, Brotherhood or the original ( I haven't personally watched the original).
Have you heard they are making Season three (Geass) (Which was really unneeded and I am worried it won't live up to the original) 
Also who is your favourite character or Master/Servant pair from Fate/Zero (or any of the Fate/ I guess)

Can I just mention real fast how you have pretty good taste in anime?

I liked Brotherhood better, although both are pretty good. I always thought Brotherhood was more enoyable if you'd seen the original though, since it goes through the first part of the story pretty fast (the part it shares with the original).

Yes I've heard. I'm very scared about what they might do to it. A spin off or something would have been fine, but using Lelouch as a main character again is something they really shouldn't do. I guess it's just another way for them to make more money from a good series...

Waver and Rider, mostly because of rider, but their relation is also pretty well done. I guess I like Rin and archer more individually, but they're not as great toghether as those two are.

38 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

21. What is your opinion of Zeke and Tatiana in Echoes?

22. Do you usually buy insurance plans for purchases you make?

23. What's your dream job?

24. What video game console do you spend the most time on?

25. What streaming app do you use the most?

26. Any fond memories of the Netherlands?

27. Should I visit?

28. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?

29. Are your siblings older than you or younger?

30. What is your relationship with them like?

21. A decent and cute couple I guess. I don't generally like girls like that, but I'm happy to see Camus Zeke happy at the very least.

22. No, I generally find that the insurance would cost me more then I would get out of it. I rarely buy expensive stuff though. My laptop was the most expensive one in recent years.

23. Dream job would be something like a game tester or designer. I'm more aiming for a job where I can solve intresting problems for people.

24.I think my phone recently, even though I only play Heroes on it...

After that my computer to emulate stuff, and then my 3DS I think.

25. App? on my computer? Blasphemy!

I don't stream things on my phone. I might be missunderstanding the question though...

26. Not really. I have fun memories here, but I don't feel they were happy because it happened here. I also rarely go out to visit the popular places here, so...

27. I would give me a good reason to visit some cool places. I still need to visit Madurodam sometime. It's apperently really cool! I think there's some cool stuff here anyyway. And it's a small country, so you don't have to travel a lot.

28. Probably the piano. I started practicing it when I was a kid, but practice was to boring. I don't really like making music...

29. Both younger.

30. Pretty good. I used to fight a lot with my brother, but that stopped after he finally stopped being a big baby we matured a bit more. He's the one person in my family I can have good discussions with.

I also have a good relation with my sister. She's the one I talk with the most, partly because she's even more immature then me.

20 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

You have good taste, sir.

20 hours ago, Bartozio said:

V. I like greek mythology, though I haven't really tried reading others a lot. In terms of history, kind of everything before the point guns were invented and after people started living in cities.

Excellent as well... and quite broad. Not that I have a problem with it - after guns were invented everything became boring, in my opinion.

VIII. Favorite character from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood?

IX. Favorite of the seven deadly sins from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood?

X. Favorite Greek myth?

XI. Fight or flight?

XII. Favorite season?

XIII. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and does it fit you?

XIV. Hot or cold?

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

You have good taste, sir.

Excellent as well... and quite broad. Not that I have a problem with it - after guns were invented everything became boring, in my opinion.

VIII. Favorite character from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood?

IX. Favorite of the seven deadly sins from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood?

X. Favorite Greek myth?

XI. Fight or flight?

XII. Favorite season?

XIII. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and does it fit you?

XIV. Hot or cold?

Thank you. And yeah, I'm not always great with picking favorites...

VIII. Mustang, although Greeling was also really great.

IX. Greed.

X. The Odyssey.

XI. Fight, most of the time.

XII. Fall.

XIII. INTP. I though it fit very well when I started reading about it.

XIV. Hot.