SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

This is 100% the most perfect meal. I love all the carbs. 

6.) Do you consider yourself a phone addict? 

7.) Have you ever met a doppelganger? (Your own doppelganger.) 

8.) What three things would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?

6. Only when it comes to posting on here and getting my daily bonuses on heroes. If I knew rhere was a way to get it without being on everyday then I wouldn't be but because there's not I'ma huge phone addict.

7. I haven't though it would be really cool if I did.

8. Water,  Knife and Matches.

Thanks for the interview guys I've thoroughly enjoyed it!

I shall nominate Rafiel's Aria and I'll hold my other vote for now.

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you relate to the most?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. If I recall correctly, Rafiel's Aria is a song from Radiant Dawn. What prompted you to (I assume) name yourself after it?

Edit: Forgot to mention this!

XXXIX. Going to assume you mean Pokemon games. I end up with the one my brother doesn't want. I let him choose since he's younger.

* Sapphire

* Pearl 

* Heart Gold

* White

* White 2

* Y

* Alpha Sapphire 

* Sun

Yes, I meant Pokemon games. And what a coincidence! Aside from Sapphire and Alpha Sapphire, we chose the same ones!

Edited by Rex Glacies

11 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you relate to the most?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. If I recall correctly, Rafiel's Aria is a song from Radiant Dawn. What prompted you to (I assume) name yourself after it?

I. For classical elements, I've always identified a bit more with water. (Even though I think I prefer air.) Water's a pretty flexible element, and I see myself as a flexible person. I totally didn't look up the Chinese elements to see how they differ from the classical elements. From what I can tell, I think I identify most with earth. One source said earth meant a workaholic and driven which fits me, while another source said it meant being kind of compassionate and motherly which also seems to fit. I'll go with that!

II. Seven deadly sins is definitely sloth. I know I said I'm a workaholic, but the second I don't have to be doing something, I'm not doing anything. Most of the time, I tend to procrastinate as well. I always finish my work on time, but I don't always do it in a way that's healthy for me. For virtues...I think I'll go with patience. I'm the type of person that doesn't get angry very easily, so when it happens...people get scared. But it's pretty rare.

III. My best friend in...5th grade I believe introduced it to me. We were the only two girls in chess club, and I was scared of her because she was basically an Amazon. But she ended up becoming my absolute best friend, and because I enjoyed playing chess with her, she thought I might enjoy FE. My parents got Path of Radiance for me that Christmas, and the rest is history. 

IV. Hm...I can't remember how exactly. I used to roleplay a lot when I was younger (like high school age), and when I started having more free time at work, I thought it might be nice to get back into writing, but I wasn't inspired. (I hadn't written anything for YEARS.) I think I joined SF a while back poking around for inspiration, but never got around to posting anything. I got active when Heroes came out because the forum was useful for strategy and whatnot. 

V. It is! Rafiel's Aria is actually one of my favorite OSTs. It's simple and pretty. I really enjoy the contrast of this beautiful man in the middle of a kind of terrible place singing...basically what sounds like a lullaby to me. (I used to hum it to my kids -not really mine but they basically live at my house anyway- to get them to sleep, and it always worked like a charm.) Plus it sounds more elegant than CunningCasserole which was my go-to name when I was much much younger.

Hiya!

1. Favorite gemstone? 

2. Favorite boardgame?

3. Coke or Pepsi? 

4. Which FEs have you played? 

5. What's your standard heroes team?

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Edit: Forgot to mention this!

Yes, I meant Pokemon games. And what a coincidence! Aside from Sapphire and Alpha Sapphire, we chose the same ones!

I wanted Ruby because it's my favorite gemstone but he wanted it. That's the only one I really wanted. 

Hi!

1: First/Current Impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids and do you plant o have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

hmm, I have never seen you around before...hi^^

I wonder if you changed your name...

I guess there some very important questions to ask here then...

* If you could have participated in any battle in the FE series, which one would you have fought on?

** If you were a character in FE: Fates, who would be  your A+ and S supports?

*** If you were a character in Fates, what would your personal skill be?

#* What is your favorite skill in FE? Can you pull it off in real life?

##* Do you like what IS has been doing with the FE series lately? (Awakening onwards)

i* Would you play a VR FE game?

ii* Would you romance any of the Serenes members if they where characters in an FE game like Fates?

> If some one made a movie about your life, would you place restrictions on what parts of your life they could talk about?

>> If you could chose three books or songs that are representative of you to give to some one else so they can get an idea about you, which would you pick?

>>> If you would write a message on the moon for everybody here in earth to see, what would it be?

*> if you could give any advice a 5 years-younger version of yourself, what would it be?

**> What social construct do you dislike most or like the least?

***> What does SF mean to you?

->who are you?

--> how do you become friends with some one?

%> what do you enjoy most about FE?

%%> what's more important: the conversation or the person you're conversing with?

@> how expensive do you like your presents to be?

1> what makes a good conversation for you?

2> Impressions of me? If i gave you a present, would they be better?

3> Do you find the way I "number" or set my questions annoying? difficult? amazing?

##> first impressions of the forest?

$> When do you think you'll abandon the forest?

3 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Hiya!

1. Favorite gemstone? 

2. Favorite boardgame?

3. Coke or Pepsi? 

4. Which FEs have you played? 

5. What's your standard heroes team?

1. Probably amethyst. I used to have an amethyst  necklace I liked to wear. If I have to wear something as jewelry though, I usually prefer pearls. I don't think I look good in sparkly things. 

2. Clue is the best. Can't go wrong with a good mystery.

3. Coke for sure. I especially like vanilla or cherry coke. Mountain Dew is my true weakness though.

4. I've played FE6-FE14. (Okay...no FE 12) But I've only played FE8-13 (once again not FE 12) through until the end. 

5. That's hard to say since I like to change my teams once my units max out HM. I'm really fond of using 3 mages plus a dancer. Katarina/Sanaki, Nino/Julia, Robin/Mae, and Azura/Olivia/Ninian have been really good to me.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Hi!

1: First/Current Impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids and do you plant o have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

1. I thought you seemed pretty mature and chill. I still do. And you kind of give off a motherly vibe. That was before I knew you were a mom too. 

2. Right now? Figure out the next step... I'm kind of at this place where I'm comfortable, but I want more in life. Long term goals are probably get married/have a family, go to graduate school, and get my doctorate. I want to be the first person in my family with the title Dr. ...even if I'm not a medical doctor. 

3. I absolutely love kids. I work with kids actually all the way from age 3 to 16. (Teenagers are rough...) I've also worked with babies and stuff. I think I'd be happy having two. (I kind of want twins just because I think it'd be super fun. Probably twin boys.) But I wouldn't mind having a boy and girl. 

4. Hm... I'm not sure this one falls under this category, but I really, really, REALLY like the movie Meet the Robinsons. I don't think it's hated, but it just never got very popular which is a shame. It's one of my favorite movies of all times, and most people don't know what I'm talking about when I mention it.

5. Any book by William Faulkner. >.> I've had to read so many of his books throughout school, and I have hated every single one. I took an American Literature class finally, and I was actually surprised when I liked reading all of the books. I had been under the impression that I hated American literature. But no. It's just Faulkner. I know a lot of people absolutely love him. I think I was the only person in my class with a burning hatred. As I Lay Dying is the only book to this date that I've never actually read for class. I totally watched the movie (WHICH IS SO MUCH WORSE. DON'T WATCH IT.) and BSed an essay that still got me an A.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Coke for sure. I especially like vanilla or cherry coke. Mountain Dew is my true weakness though.

Soda is bad for you! Stop drinking it! 

1. What do you think of Arcanite? 

2. What do you think about me, Oboro of Hoshido?

3. Ya like jazz? :smug:

4. Singing, dancing, trains, or turtles? 

5. What's your favorite number?

2 hours ago, ___ said:

hmm, I have never seen you around before...hi^^

I wonder if you changed your name...

I guess there some very important questions to ask here then...

* If you could have participated in any battle in the FE series, which one would you have fought on?

** If you were a character in FE: Fates, who would be  your A+ and S supports?

*** If you were a character in Fates, what would your personal skill be?

#* What is your favorite skill in FE? Can you pull it off in real life?

##* Do you like what IS has been doing with the FE series lately? (Awakening onwards)

i* Would you play a VR FE game?

ii* Would you romance any of the Serenes members if they where characters in an FE game like Fates?

Hi there, new friend! I'm afraid I'm not too active on the forum outside of the Heroes section. I've posted sporadically here and there, but Heroes is the main reason I got active here in the first place. Thanks for asking me questions anyways!

*I'd want to go back in time and fight with some of the more legendary heroes. Not that the current battles aren't epic, but I think it'd be super cool to fight alongside Ashera's Three Heroes. But at the same time, I think it'd be interesting to fight alongside some villains... It's so difficult to choose. 

**It's probably weird, but I'd make Yukimura my S-Support. I just ended up liking him a lot. But Leo and Kaze are probably tied for second... As for A+...I know it's gotta' be a lady, but I'd want Niles to be my gay best friend. For reals though, probably Scarlet. I ended up liking the Corrinsexual characters more than the ones with actual supports. Whoops.

***Cripplingly Low Self-Esteem - The more she misses in battle, the sadder she gets; nearby enemies suffer a stat reduction as the result of her brooding.

#*I loved Astra. It was the first skill that really took me by surprise when it activated, and I always got super excited when it did!

##*Yes and no. I love that my favorite series is now kind of...mainstream. When I was in junior high and high school, no one knew what it was. Now even people that don't like games know the name at least. I don't mind the marriage, children, and avatar. They're different but fun. I was a little disappointed with Fates. I don't hate it, but I don't like it either. I just had trouble getting attached to the characters.

i*Definitely! Maybe not long term. I don't like video games that make me move. I like your standard handheld controller. I just want to sit and rot in front of a TV. So I'd definitely try FE VR, but I wouldn't want that to be a permanent thing. 

ii* Don't think so. XD No offense to anyone here, but I've got a beau, and he's the one for me. 

3 hours ago, ___ said:

> If some one made a movie about your life, would you place restrictions on what parts of your life they could talk about?

>> If you could chose three books or songs that are representative of you to give to some one else so they can get an idea about you, which would you pick?

>>> If you would write a message on the moon for everybody here in earth to see, what would it be?

*> if you could give any advice a 5 years-younger version of yourself, what would it be?

**> What social construct do you dislike most or like the least?

***> What does SF mean to you?

->who are you?

--> how do you become friends with some one?

%> what do you enjoy most about FE?

%%> what's more important: the conversation or the person you're conversing with?

@> how expensive do you like your presents to be?

1> what makes a good conversation for you?

2> Impressions of me? If i gave you a present, would they be better?

3> Do you find the way I "number" or set my questions annoying? difficult? amazing?

##> first impressions of the forest?

$> When do you think you'll abandon the forest?

Divided the questions up since it was getting kind of long.

>I'd  be fine with people looking into my life. Tbh, there's not a lot of dirt. ...I'm kind of boring. They might get tired of looking for something interesting to make a movie about. 

>>Oh man...this is like a really good question. No pressure though. eheh....I could talk about books all day, so I'll go the safe route and do songs. First, I'd probably do Ashes of Eden by Breaking Benjamin, Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance, and Never Stop by SafetySuit. The reasoning for these songs would probably take an eternity to explain. XD I think they'd describe me pretty well.

>>>I know what you did. That's all I'd write. And then I'd watch chaos ensue. 

*>Don't drop piano lessons. I stopped playing before college because I convinced myself I sucked and wouldn't be able to do anything with it anyway. Now I'm wishing I hadn't stopped because it's a really useful skill to have...

**> That showing my shoulders in the work environment is scandalous. I get really, really hot during the summer and sweat something awful, and I hate those nasty sweat stains under your arms. Sleeveless shirts help with that a bit, but I hate that my arms are somehow distracting... I mean...I'm pale, but people can wear sunglasses or something if it's that bad.

***> Serenes Forest. I can't think of anything deeper than that. I shall be literal.

-> I am the terror that flaps in the night. 

--> Step 1. Find someone who is as socially awkward as you are. Step 2. Bond over your mutual social awkwardness. Step 3. Never let go.
That's generally how my friendships work. 

%>I enjoy the strategy. It can be fast-paced or slow-paced. It's whatever you want it to be. It's not overly complicated, but it's not super easy. It's like chess but the pieces have personalities. I like fighting games as much as the next person, but turn-based RPGs are by far my favorite. 

%%> Tricky... I'll just let my empathetic side say that the person is more important. 

@> I don't like it when people spend money on me... So I want the present to be as cheap as possible or else I feel really bad that someone went out of their way to get me something nice.

1> I like to converse with someone that likes to talk and doesn't mind if I don't talk as much. People wear me out really quickly, so if I have to talk for too long, I feel like I'm going to die. But if someone wants to talk and share hundreds of stories, I'm fine with listening.

2> You seem pretty nice. I like that you asked me some challenging questions. If you gave me a present, I'd probably just feel bad. XD IDK if that would change how I actually view you. 

3> I think it's creative at least! I'm kind of paranoid that I didn't number mine correctly in return. 

##> I have kind of mixed impressions. It's a big community so there are a lot of people and a lot of personalities. Some people have some really extreme opinions...? Like that's cool, but it's also just a video game. I enjoy posting when I can.

$> Not sure. I'll probably jump ship if I get too busy at work.

38 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Soda is bad for you! Stop drinking it! 

1. What do you think of Arcanite? 

2. What do you think about me, Oboro of Hoshido?

3. Ya like jazz? :smug:

4. Singing, dancing, trains, or turtles? 

5. What's your favorite number?

;A; I only have a soda like...once or twice a week. I usually drink water. I swear. 

1. Who? Didn't that person mysteriously disappear? 

2. To be honest, I've never actually asked you to join me in combat.

3. I love me some jazz. I used to play piano for my jazz band in school. 

4. Singing. Singing in the Rain is especially nice. Singing Turtles would be cool. I saw Singing Trains once though... Andrew Lloyd Webber shouldn't have made that musical.

5. 13. I love that unlucky number.

1. Your profile lists "language" as one of your interests. Could you elaborate a bit (yes, I'm a curious person)?
2. Do you speak any languages other than English?
3. What makes Sacred Stones your favorite FE?
4. Do you plan on playing the older FE games?
5. Why do you hate FE12? ;_;

6 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

V. It is! Rafiel's Aria is actually one of my favorite OSTs. It's simple and pretty. I really enjoy the contrast of this beautiful man in the middle of a kind of terrible place singing...basically what sounds like a lullaby to me. (I used to hum it to my kids -not really mine but they basically live at my house anyway- to get them to sleep, and it always worked like a charm.) Plus it sounds more elegant than CunningCasserole which was my go-to name when I was much much younger.

Now I have Rafiel's Aria stuck in my head... Not that I'm complaining; it's great.

8 minutes ago, Hattusili I said:

1. Your profile lists "language" as one of your interests. Could you elaborate a bit (yes, I'm a curious person)?
2. Do you speak any languages other than English?
3. What makes Sacred Stones your favorite FE?
4. Do you plan on playing the older FE games?
5. Why do you hate FE12? ;_;

1. I think words are cool. It's kind of difficult to explain. Communication (non-verbal and verbal) fascinates me, but the way words evolve and how they usually have different layers of meanings is just super cool. I like picking apart passages in books and replacing the words with synonyms just to watch how the meaning changes ever so slightly. But I also like spoken language a great deal. It's difficult, but it's really rewarding being able to communicate with someone who doesn't know your language. 

2. I used to speak enough Spanish to communicate with my co-workers. Most of the guys in the kitchen didn't speak much English. Things were more efficient when I learned enough Spanish to help move things along, and it was fun messing around with them. But I haven't used it in so long that I'd have to study for a while to use any of it accurately. I do speak Japanese. I couldn't tell you what level it is, but I know enough to function in day to day life even if it's kind of broken. 

3. I ended up liking the characters a great deal. It's one of the few FEs that doesn't have a villain that's like "look at me I'm so evil." I really don't like it when you get this brutish or creepy looking guy who is so obviously the villain. It's refreshing for a villain to be normal and...kind of tragic. 

4. I'd love to. Unfortunately, my computer doesn't handle downloading things very well, so I'd need a better computer before I can emulate them. I've heard good things about the older games, and I'd love to play the Judgral games. 

5. I don't hate it! ...I just haven't been able to play it. XD I'd probably enjoy playing it more than I enjoyed Shadow Dragon, and I didn't really hate Shadow Dragon either. It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't awful. The characters deserved more love.

Oh? Salutations! Do not mind me, for I do wish to partake in the activities of this thread. Considering I shall be dreadfully bored for far too long, I shall bestow you some questions.

I. What might be your least favourite word or words in the English language?

II. If there is any character in the Fire Emblem franchise you relate to, who would it be?

III. What aspects of the character "Leon" are the fond of the most?

IV. Might I ask, how would you describe your personality?

V. If you could ever possess any eye and hair colours, what might they be?

33 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Oh? Salutations! Do not mind me, for I do wish to partake in the activities of this thread. Considering I shall be dreadfully bored for far too long, I shall bestow you some questions.

I. What might be your least favourite word or words in the English language?

II. If there is any character in the Fire Emblem franchise you relate to, who would it be?

III. What aspects of the character "Leon" are the fond of the most?

IV. Might I ask, how would you describe your personality?

V. If you could ever possess any eye and hair colours, what might they be?

How kind of the fair lady Clarine to grace me with her presence. Today is a good day indeed!

I.  I don't think there are any words I dislike. I'm not a fan of vulgar language, and I choose not to use it myself, but I'll respect the fact that other people use it as a means of expression. I'm not offended by it unless someone's directing it at me with the intention of hurting me. I'm kind of mildly annoyed by words like "irregardless" since it's a word, but...it means the same thing as "regardless," so...why?

II. I think I relate the most to Louise. (Now I didn't choose your lovely mother just to flatter you, of course.) I love the relationship she has with Pent. She's not afraid to be powerful and beautiful at the same time. I've finally gotten to a point in my life where I'm almost comfortable being like her. I guess she's more how I try to live my life even if it's not the most accurate representation.

III. I love that he's comfortable with himself. I think he's a very sweet character, and he's got the kind of humor I can appreciate. I think his Heroes artwork is really cute, so that's why I ended up changing my avatar. I love his charming little wink!

IV. I always say I'm bitter. I think I've gotten a bit cynical over the others...even though I'm not that old. lol I also think I'm a little preppy and childish. I talk way too much and apologize even more. I've been told I'm kind of funny. But mostly I'm quiet and shy. But if I get excited...I get too excited. It's a little scary. 

V. I'd want bubblegum pink hair...or maybe more of a light pearly pink. Somewhere in that area. And maybe lavender eyes. ...or silver eyes. Those would be fun.

26 minutes ago, Hattusili I said:

6. Is your member title a group theme with @MediocreLee or something? I'm curious and now I have to know.
7. Do you have a favorite language?
8. Favorite FE character(s)?
9. Favorite FE antagonist(s)?
10. Do you have any interest in history?

6. He made a joke about it in a topic about character popularity. And I told him I would help him brand it. The idea is that you never truly know if you're opinion is popular or unpopular because it changes based on who you talk to and where you talk about it. So it's both unpopular and popular at any given time until you open up that can of worms. 

7. If I had to pick, I'm biased, and I enjoy studying English even though it's my native language. It's the one I'm most proficient in, and I can accomplish a lot using it. But I really enjoy German. I like the sound and speaking it is super fun. Plus there's so much amazing music written in German. (Well...Italian too for that matter.)

8. There are so many I really like... I guess I'll just start listing them out because it's really hard to choose. Merric, Nyna, Canas, Pent, Louise, Lucius, Raven, Rhys, Oscar, Mia, Rafiel, Reyson, Ewan, Saleh, Pelleas, Libra, Virion, Brady, Inigo/Laslow, Owain/Odin, Noire, Shigure, Kaze, Leon, Celica, Charlotte, and Yukimura... That's probably way more than you intended, and I probably still missed a few. (Apparently I just don't like women. XD)

9. Of course I said I really liked Lyon. I think Petrine is a pretty cool villain mostly because she's super scary without looking...ugly? Michalis I also really like. There's just something about a villain that has the potential to change that's intriguing. Also refreshing. 

10. I love history! I actually had a huge crush on a history teacher in college...so I took a bunch of his classes even though it wasn't my major. I really like studying ancient Greek/Roman battle strategy.

11. Are you familiar with Arvis from FE4? If so, opinions? (Don't look him up if you're avoiding spoilers for the Judgral games.)
12. What era(s) of Roman battle strategy have you studied?
13. Are there any historical eras or topics you're particularly interested in?
14. Do you have any interest in law?
15. Do you cycle?

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Canas
Pelleas
Lyon
ancient Greek/Roman battle strategy.

Can we be friends?

44 minutes ago, Hattusili I said:

11. Are you familiar with Arvis from FE4? If so, opinions? (Don't look him up if you're avoiding spoilers for the Judgral games.)
12. What era(s) of Roman battle strategy have you studied?
13. Are there any historical eras or topics you're particularly interested in?
14. Do you have any interest in law?
15. Do you cycle?

11. I'm kind of sort of familiar with him. I've looked into the plot before to get a taste of the characters. I don't know much more than who he's related to however. 

12. I've mostly studied the Punic Wars, stuff with Pyrrhus, the Macedonian Wars, and some stuff with the Gauls. I've definitely studied more. I really, really enjoy reading about Hannibal. 

13. It kind of depends. I can get interested in just about anything. I took a class on Medieval and Renaissance music and ended up liking it a lot. I'm interested in the American 1920s as well as World War II. I like to study Japan's samurai culture as too. Oh...the French Revolution is fun too. I guess I just kind of like the violent stuff. eh?

14. Not really. I did binge watch all of Drop Dead Diva once. I think that's the closest I've gotten to studying law. 

15. I bike on occasion. I actually was without a car for a few days, so I was walking to work, and my boss forced me to bike instead even though I told him I wasn't physically capable of biking 5 km there and 5 km back. Needless to say, it didn't end well. XD

1 hour ago, Hattusili I said:

Can we be friends?

I'm always cool with making new friends.

6. Do you collect anything? 

7. Any good tactical advice for someone playing PoR right now?

8. Would you like to see more titles like Echoes where they remake older titles? If so which remake would you like first? 

9. What character do you want added to heroes the most?

10. Is there one character in any source of media that you relate to in many different ways?