• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ice Dragon

hello there sensei!

1. What do you think of me, Oboro?

2. What do you think of Arcanite?

3. Ya like jazz?

4. If you still have those dishes from thanksgiving, can I wash them?

5. Fill in the blanks:

Ninian is my fave manakete. After her, it's ______ because ______.

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

@Ice Dragon

hello there sensei!

1. What do you think of me, Oboro?

2. What do you think of Arcanite?

3. Ya like jazz?

4. If you still have those dishes from thanksgiving, can I wash them?

5. Fill in the blanks:

Ninian is my fave manakete. After her, it's ______ because ______.

1. You have a funny voice in Japanese.
  2. Robot.
  3. Sure.
  4. No.
  5. Tiki. Tiki.

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:
  1. You have a funny voice in Japanese.
  2. Robot.
  3. Sure.
  4. No.
  5. Tiki. Tiki.

1. Thank you?

2. Rather simple heh

6. WHY WONT YOU WASH YOUR DISHES!?

7. How much money have you spent on heroes so far?

8. That +10 Dragon team you made. Is it awesome or what!?

9. Cheese or butter?

10. Pineapple or Tomato?

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

6. WHY WONT YOU WASH YOUR DISHES!?
7. How much money have you spent on heroes so far?
8. That +10 Dragon team you made. Is it awesome or what!?
9. Cheese or butter?
10. Pineapple or Tomato?

6. I'm lazy, though about half of them are now washed since I had to dig to the bottom to fish out some more utensils to use.

7. I'd rather not count the transactions on my credit card statements. It gets kind of depressing after the point where I can't count them on two hands.

8. It has some trouble dealing with archers and Firesweep weapons, though. I'm waiting for Hone Dragons to be released to have better offensive presence.

9. Why not both?

10. Pineapple by a long shot, though cherry tomatoes are good to chomp on. Regular tomatoes are too drippy.

14 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

1. Are you Japanese or did you learn it by yourself?

2. Why do you like Ninian so much?

3. Did you ever get a real bed to sleep on?

4. What is a dealbreaker for you in a relationship?

5. Favorite food to cook or to eat?

1. I'm Chinese (first-generation U.S.-born in my family). I self-taught myself a bit of Japanese in high school and took two years of formal courses in college. After that, it's just constant immersion and self-study. I import all of my video games when possible and bother to read the dialogue.

2. Long, kinda-silver hair, red eyes. Pretty clothes. Shy personality. Is a dragon.

3. A stack of comforters with a pillow is a real bed. I don't know what you're talking about. I do need a new pillow, though. My current one is pretty flat.

4. Assuming you mean a romantic relationship, difference of interests is the biggest one.

5. Eat, hands down 红烧肉. Goes well with potatoes and green beans in a pot roast.

Also a casserole or pasta bake some friends from college dubbed "ketchup casserole". It's a pasta back made using rotini noodles, ground pork, black pepper, onion, mixed vegetables (the bags you find in the freezer aisle), ketchup, and mozzarella. The rotini noodles are good at collecting ketchup within its spiral.

When it comes to making food, I'm fond of making mapo tofu, but it's a lot of work to finish all of it myself and wash the pan so that's usually reserved for pot lucks, like Thanksgiving and New Year's.

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you relate to the most?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. I assume your name comes from Dragon Waifu 2.0 (Ninian), so instead I'll ask: Will you be lifting/extending/otherwise altering the question limit?

Hello, fellow sea life

1: First /current impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

Oh sweet! It's finally our local Wishiwashi's turn to be interrogated interviewed.

一:日本語話しますか。
二:ファイアーエンブレム好きですか。
三:どんな食べ物が好きですか。

K. I'm Switching to English.

4. Favorite Fire Emblem?
5. How did you choose your career, and how did you get there?

It seems that everyone is only asking 5 questions at a time, so I'll be back with more later on.

56 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you relate to the most?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. I assume your name comes from Dragon Waifu 2.0 (Ninian), so instead I'll ask: Will you be lifting/extending/otherwise altering the question limit?

1. I have a particular affinity to earth in both systems. I swear it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that my birth year matches with the affinity of positive earth.

2. Sloth and humility.

3. Picked up FE7 back in high school on an emulator. I don't remember why. It kind of stuck.

4. FESS died.

5. For now, I'll leave it at 5 so as to not eat up too much of my time at work since I'm easily distracted by new and shiny things.

57 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hello, fellow sea life

1: First /current impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

1. -Atk.

I'm honestly pretty bad at associating relatively "normal" behavior to people, even with their name and avatar plastered next to it, so that's about the best I can do. It's hard to remember who says what or who thinks what or even who I had an argument with (though that's mostly because I argue against blocks of words).

2. Make money. Have fun. Not be poor when I retire.

3. Germ bags.

No plans at the moment. My work and hobbies eat up too much of my time to really care to start a relationship in the first place, so that's pretty far down the line. Parenting also sounds like hard work, and there's enough of that in my life already.

4. Sword Art Online.

5. Sword Art Online.

9 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Oh sweet! It's finally our local Wishiwashi's turn to be interrogated interviewed.

一:日本語話しますか。
二:ファイアーエンブレム好きですか。
三:どんな食べ物が好きですか。

K. I'm Switching to English.

4. Favorite Fire Emblem?
5. How did you choose your career, and how did you get there?

It seems that everyone is only asking 5 questions at a time, so I'll be back with more later on.

1. まあ、ちょっとだけ。日本に置かれれば、英語を話せずにやれるかもしれません。多分。辞書が多分必要です。

2. はい。

3. 上でもう答えておきました。

4. Radiant Dawn for its magic animations and character models. Heroes for its convenience, cast, and adorable chibis.

5. I was a math and physics major in college, and programming was something I was pretty familiar with on the side, having taught myself C# on the side and a few classes in college. My old programs that I wrote back in high school were actually tools that I used for cleaning up sprite rips and ROM hacking.

Very well, I have arrived. And thus, you shall have the honour of me bestowing you a few questions.

I. Are you one to procrastinate indefinitely?

II. Do you consider your actions to be influenced more from your emotions or logic?

III. How reluctant would you be towards composing formal letters?

IV. Would you ever consider developing your "About Me" section of your profile?

V. Might I ask—do you see yourself to primarily be introverted, extroverted or perchance, an ambivert?

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

1. まあ、ちょっとだけ。日本に置かれれば、英語を話せずにやれるかもしれません。多分。辞書が多分必要です。

2. はい。

3. 上でもう答えておきました。

6: What does the above mean?

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

6: What does the above mean?

1. A bit. If you were to drop me off in Japan, I'd probably get by without speaking English. Maybe. I might need a dictionary.

2. Yes.

3. Already answered above.

Guess I'll try trowing out a few questions as well, since keeping people form their work is always fun :P

1. Any impressions of me?

2. Since we all know your favorite FE waifu, any favorite male FE character?

3. Any hobbies (besides playing video games)?

4. Favorite support/relation in fire emblem?

5. Favorite fire emblem class after the manekate?

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Guess I'll try trowing out a few questions as well, since keeping people form their work is always fun :P

1. Any impressions of me?

2. Since we all know your favorite FE waifu, any favorite male FE character?

3. Any hobbies (besides playing video games)?

4. Favorite support/relation in fire emblem?

5. Favorite fire emblem class after the manekate?

Hah! You have caught me not at work (but I probably should be sleeping), which means I have no problems answering (but I probably should be sleeping).

1. Not really. You're pretty normal. You don't threaten to bungee jump off cliffs, at least.

2. One of the badass old geezers that I want to be when I grow up. Like Dheginhansea. Or Lorenz.

3. I collect anime figures. That's where the other half of my money goes. I also draw, old school with a mechanical pencil (2B, 0.5 mm) and printer paper despite the fact that I have a graphics tablet.

I also do some programming on the side and play a few "real" video games, mostly Monster Hunter and Warframe these days.

4. It's been so long since I last played a main series Fire Emblem game that I've really forgotten much of how those went, not to mention back in the day, my Japanese wasn't really good enough to translate them myself. As for pairings, though, Ryoma×Elise is adorable.

5. Excluding unique classes and everything else related to dragons, General, despite the fact that Amelia, Lorenz, and Sheena are probably the only ones I ever used.

If you include unique classes that aren't dragons, King and Dark Druid are basically a tie. King because the animations were so badass. Dark Druid because its staff animation was the most awesome thing ever. Also because its official NoJ English name was "Basiliskglance".

If you include non-Mamkute dragons that aren't unique classes, Dragonzombie. Hands down.

If you include both, probably Grima. His design is too good. I would love to fight him in Monster Hunter.

1. 他のガチャゲーをしますか?

2. Some old members comfused me for the old Shadow of Chaos at FESS when they first saw me. Did you?

3. What is your most memorable ROM hacking project?

4. Any projects you particularly have a laugh from nostalgia or embarrassment from remembering?

5. ニニアンのことについて、どんな長所が好き? そして,声優は似合うと思う?

15 hours ago, Clarine said:

Very well, I have arrived. And thus, you shall have the honour of me bestowing you a few questions.

I. Are you one to procrastinate indefinitely?

II. Do you consider your actions to be influenced more from your emotions or logic?

III. How reluctant would you be towards composing formal letters?

IV. Would you ever consider developing your "About Me" section of your profile?

V. Might I ask—do you see yourself to primarily be introverted, extroverted or perchance, an ambivert?

Curse the page change.

1. Yes. Very.

2. Logic, unless cute things are involved.

3. Snail mail, very. Email, not as much, since I do that from time to time for work.

4. Too much work to do so.

5. Introverted in real life, though I don't mind breaking out of my shell in the company of friends. Somewhere in the middle online.

1 hour ago, shadowofchaos said:

1. 他のガチャゲーをしますか?

2. Some old members comfused me for the old Shadow of Chaos at FESS when they first saw me. Did you?

3. What is your most memorable ROM hacking project?

4. Any projects you particularly have a laugh from nostalgia or embarrassment from remembering?

5. ニニアンのことについて、どんな長所が好き? そして,声優は似合うと思う?

1. しませんけど、フェイト/グランドオーダーをするのを考えています。

2. I don't remember too many names from back then outside of the staff and spriting community. It's been a decade.

3. Getting my blasted text parser working.

4. Just how many of my old spriting projects never got finished.

5. どんな長所ってもう分かるでしょう?ヒーローズでの声優は似合うと思います。えっ…質問は二つありますね。

VI. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

VII. Fight or flight?

VIII. Favorite season?

IX. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and if so, does it fit you?

I'll try out this interview thingy. Let's see...

1: Do you like kids in Fire Emblem games?

2: Do you like kids in general?

3: Do you think Roy has any special Ice Dragon powers from Ninian (probably) being his mom?

4: If you had to choose between getting a prequel to FE7 or a sequel to FE6, which would it be?

5: What do you want your last words to be?

1. Favourite branch of magic in FE (Fire, Thunder, Dark, Light, etc.), and favourite spell in that branch?

2. If they put you in FE Switch, what class would you want to be?

3. Which weapons do you play in Monster Hunter? Which one is your main, and which is your worst?

4. What do you think of this?

5. Do you have a Switch?

6. Will you be getting FE Warriors?

7. On a scale of 1-10, how old is your girlfriend?

18 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

VI. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

VII. Fight or flight?

VIII. Favorite season?

IX. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and if so, does it fit you?

6. My current interest is in Irish mythology.

7. Depends on how outmatched I am.

8. Winter. Maybe fall. I don't like the heat. You can always put on more layers of clothes, but it's physically impossible to wear negative clothes.

9. Last I checked with a questionnaire that scored on a scale for each value, I was I??? where all of the ?'s are basically I fall too close to the middle (between 40% and 60%) for me to remember which side I was on, so I didn't bother remembering.

18 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

I'll try out this interview thingy. Let's see...

1: Do you like kids in Fire Emblem games?

2: Do you like kids in general?

3: Do you think Roy has any special Ice Dragon powers from Ninian (probably) being his mom?

4: If you had to choose between getting a prequel to FE7 or a sequel to FE6, which would it be?

5: What do you want your last words to be?

1. If they're cute. Fae is cute. I like Fae.

2. If they behave.

3. Probably not. He doesn't have Ninian's silver-blue hair or red eyes, so he's probably a bust.

4. The difference being...?

5. 'Kay. Be that way.

14 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

1. Favourite branch of magic in FE (Fire, Thunder, Dark, Light, etc.), and favourite spell in that branch?

2. If they put you in FE Switch, what class would you want to be?

3. Which weapons do you play in Monster Hunter? Which one is your main, and which is your worst?

4. What do you think of this?

5. Do you have a Switch?

6. Will you be getting FE Warriors?

7. On a scale of 1-10, how old is your girlfriend?

1. Thunder. 255% critical rate forged Thunder.

2. Me as my physical self, Archer. Me as my gaming persona, Mercenary or Soldier (the kind the promotes to Halberdier). Me as my Ice Dragon persona, Mamkute.

3. Aerial Insect Glaive main and have Adept Bow, Adept Insect Glaive, Adept Sword and Shield, and Striker Sword and Shield as alternates. I'm passably competent at Light Bowgun, Greatsword, and Charge Blade and have dabbled a bit with Longsword and Switch Axe. I'm probably worst at Hammer or Heavy Bowgun Lance.

4. Looks fun as all hell, but I'm terrible at Heavy Bowgun.

5. I will soon.

6. Yes.

7. Yes.

Edited by Ice Dragon
I'm so bad at Lance, I forgot it existed.

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

How would your family and friends describe you, personality-wise?

What personality traits do you value most and least, in regards to making potential friends?

Since you already mentioned a few of your favourite male FE characters, who are some other favourite female FE characters besides Ninian?

What video games and TV shows did you grow up with as a kid?

(I think this question is different enough to warrant being a separate question) What were some of the very first video games you played as a kid?

What's the oldest video game you're able to play and still get enjoyment from?

What were some of your first fictional female crushes as a kid?

If you could be immune to any one of the seven capital sins (eg: pride, lust, anger), which one would you pick?

2 hours ago, Randoman said:

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

How would your family and friends describe you, personality-wise?

What personality traits do you value most and least, in regards to making potential friends?

Since you already mentioned a few of your favourite male FE characters, who are some other favourite female FE characters besides Ninian?

What video games and TV shows did you grow up with as a kid?

(I think this question is different enough to warrant being a separate question) What were some of the very first video games you played as a kid?

What's the oldest video game you're able to play and still get enjoyment from?

What were some of your first fictional female crushes as a kid?

If you could be immune to any one of the seven capital sins (eg: pride, lust, anger), which one would you pick?

1. Perfectionistic, but lazy. Somewhat of a prude, but lazy. A stickler for proper use of grammar and precision of language. I like cute things. I rant on and on about things I am passionate about. Like cute things. And people being wrong on the internets.

2. Lazy.

3.Traits I value are having a good sense of humor, knowing your faults and being able to laugh at them, knowing your friends' faults and being able to poke fun and laugh with them (and at them).

I'm not sure what I value least. That's kind of an odd set criterium.

4. Tiki, Fae, Amelia, Peri, Nephenee, Mia, Ilyana, Micaiah, Lyn, Linde.

5. Mario Kart 64. Pokemon. Magic School Bus.

6. Mario Kart 64 and Donkey Kong Country.

7. I would play some of the old SNES JRPGs, but I don't have time to do so anymore.

8. I honestly can't remember that far in the past. I'm old. Or at least I think I am.

9. Envy. The others are actually fun to indulge in. This one just kind of sucks, though.

Prude? In what way? (Eg: trying to avoid lewd things, preferring women being covered up in the way they dress, etc.)

Let me rephrase my "least valued" friendship quality question (I'll admit, it's really confusing): what personality qualities do you dislike the most, when it comes to meeting people with those qualities? (eg: closed-mindedness, lack of forgiveness, overprotective about his/her property and belongings)

Who was your favourite character in The Magic School Bus?

What are some of your favourite SNES RPGs?

Since you can't remember that far back, what were/are some of your past/present fictional female crushes?