SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

3 hours ago, Clarine said:

Salutations, Nym. I am faring passably well but I must say, I am unspeakably bored during this month.

1. I am afraid I barely know much of you other than the fact you tend to act as your apparent Eevee persona. But truly, I say, I would most certainly prefer to know of regarding the individual behind the account rather than the obscuring Eevee avatar, figuratively speaking mind you.

2. Such was already alluded to—my answers are: the pitaya (dragon fruit), strawberries and grapes. Of course, the grapes must be peeled if they are to be palatable.

3. Once again, I already answered this question. Scones, éclairs, gateaux and profiteroles are among my favourite desserts. Perhaps one can easily add strawberry trifles into this list.

4. As I stated, I am one to combine them both into a sundae.

5. No, I am not one to pamper a pet as of yet.

6. I lack any favourite characters but regarding Clair, an acquaintance of mine once compared me to this character. After all, we both greet using the term "salutations" and the similarities are strikingly abundant if I truly must say so myself! In fact, I actually prefer Clive to Clair.

7. Of course, I already answered this. Perhaps one such as yourself could learn from reading a few of my previous posts, no?

8. No, much to my chagrin. Mind you, I already answered this question.

9. I would wish to learn any commonly spoken language. But I must say, I truly doubt anyone would teach me the formal linguistics that would correctly convey my tone.

10. That would easily be the dahlia, the flower that one could say represents me to an extent. Then of course, I shall forever be fond of roses.

11-13. Simply put, I lack "favourites".

14. As answered twice already, I am fond of classical music, video games and film scores and the ever so soothing smooth jazz.

You may bestow me questions at any time, for I believe I shall not fall into a slumber at this hour.

Sorry again for asking duplicate.

I'm afraid I won't ask any questions for now, I lack any inspirations since most general questions were asked.

Quite surprised by the first answer too, gave me food for thought.

Edited by Nym

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Point taken.

11: How would you prefer for me to preface your beautiful name? Would "madame", "lady", or "mistress" suffice?

12: What doth thou think of Olde English?

13: What do you think of flirtatious people?

14: Outside of your family, do your closest friends tend to be male or female?

15: Have you played Final Fantasy XV yet?

16: Do you plan on getting the Final Fantasy VII remake when it comes out? 

17: What is your favorite Final Fantasy summon?

18: Do you have any pets?

19: Did you ever go to private school?

20: Are you an A-rank individual?

11. Oh? I truly doubt the latter would be most appropriate. But of course, the choice belongs to you. I suppose I can condone be addressed as any of these.

12. Thee shall refrain from excessively using such things. Communicating like this is most inconvenient.

13. From the view of an audience, one such as myself can find these individuals to be of mild amusement. However, I detest these individuals if their so-called "pick-up lines" are poorly devised and if their obsessive lust is directed towards me.

14. I would not say I truly deem many to be my friend. But if you truly wish to know, the answer just may be "female" by a small amount.

15. No, I am afraid I have not. Might I ask, is this video game of acceptable quality or perchance, might I simply fall into a slumber while playing this?

16. I would believe so, yes.

17. Favourite summon? Might I be able to skip this question?

18. My answer remains as "no", for I wish not to possess the responsibility of pampering and maintaining a creature of my own.

19. That answer is classified, dear. I say, perhaps you can already deduce the answer, no?

20. Most certainly not! In fact, I truly doubt I could ever form a healthy relationship with a clone of myself. And mind you, my pride is not akin to Narcian's in which would be attracted to their own reflection on a mirror—humourously put. Perhaps I ought to explain briefly just how my system works.

A and B Ranks are simply far too exclusive for me to find any individuals befitting of such a rating. As of today, I have yet to meet anybody worthy of this Rank.
C is a place of honour, for very few are worthy of this placement. Being among this group means I truly value your presence and would enjoy conversing with you over a cup of tea.
Rank D would be the position in which I would value the sentiments and statements of the individuals among this group. If one ever wishes to convince me to do anything, one would hope to be of Rank D or higher.
Rank E is a rather basic class, for the common majority are normally deemed to be of this Rank by default.
And of course, Rank F insinuates that I would deem such individuals to be of more use to me in this world as a corpse.

I digress, my system is not intended for self-reflection.

24 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Fair enough. T'was merely an idea.

VIII. Favorite season?

IX. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and if so, does it fit you?

X. Any personal philosophy or mindset you try to stick to?

XI. Do you live in a rural, urban, or suburban area, or a combination?

XII. Which do you prefer of the areas above?

XIII. Time or money?

XIV. Favorite Mario game?

VIII. Such would be Autumn, for it is normally a time when the climate is acceptable.

IX. I believe I do, for such was briefly detailed on my profile. My results I obtained were:
ISTP (Virtuoso), INTP (Logician) and INTJ (Architect)
As for if such results are befitting of me, each of these personalities only describes a fragment of me. If I must say, the questions of the test can be interpreted in multiple ways.

X. No, nothing in particular comes into my mind. However, I always pledge myself to "stay true to my words and desires" and of course to "never overextend myself". Then of course, there is my philosophy of maintaining the culture of etiquette to be of importance. Oh, and I do believe I possess an philosophy that one's presentation of themselves defines who the individual is among the common majority. Forgive me if such is simply nonsensical, for it is already past 3:00AM here.

XI. I, for one, am not exactly sure as to how to describe my area. Rural among a suburban area, perhaps?

XII. I would only accept a mildly rural area, for I am not particular fond of the modern advances present in rural and suburban areas.

XIII. Such is truly dependent on the quantity of each of them. If I am to say, I possess far too much time and as such, my choice shall likely be "money", for I wish to invest towards my goal.

XIV. Oh my, what a simple question! It is abundantly clear my favourite Mario game is "Mario Paint"! Oh, I jest. My true answer just may be Super Mario Sunshine and if I dare say, the upcoming "Super Mario Odyssey" possesses a most excellent chance to replace this video game's position.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hello

1: First/Current impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

6: Opinion on rapscallions who ask too many questions?

Salutations, Rezzy.

1. I am afraid I lack much knowledge of you as of now. Might one such as yourself perchance wish to ask me this question later? Truly, I doubt I can possibly formulate an acceptable answer without such a thing being naught but a work of fiction. If I may say, I briefly read your profile and I too wish wearing Medieval era attire would be deemed socially acceptable. After all, my usual attire normally attracts attention...

2. As absurd as it may be, my aspiration is actually to own and live in a real castle—in fact, such an aspiration just might be my only motivation. One could easily deem me as an insane individual for possessing such a goal and if I am to say, I can most easily understand why.

3. Children ought to be taught with discipline, lest one wishes to impose a fate in which the children are to grow into uncouth and common oafs, destined only for mediocrity. I can value children with manners but I simply shall not condone the behaviors of ill-mannered children. Mind you, I am not one to find children "cute". Oh my, you wish to know if I wish to have any? One shall never expect me to mate and if I am ever to have another inherit my knowledge and culture, I could see the possibility of adopting a young child.

4. I am only able to recall video games. As for what it might be, such would be Paper Mario: Color Splash which was terribly ridiculed for being similar to "Paper Mario: Sticker Star" but yet is among my favourite video games in the franchise.

5. Similarly to the fourth question, I lack enough interest in films to list examples of such. I would not necessarily say I "hate" the video game known as Undertale but I simply find the game to be of no interest to me. And of course, I fail to see the appeal of Super Smash Bros. Melee. And of course, need I truly allude to Overwatch and League of Legends?

6. I can condone such individuals and their mildly mischievous deeds. Pray one does not attempt to ask me far too many question in the so-called "real world", for I am not one to tolerate such things.

Salutations, Johann! My apologies for never replying to your letter. Perhaps I can do so once I possess the energy of a hundred cups of tea! Oh, I jest! Let us was no further time.

1. I, for one, am never an individual to pick a favourite. After all, I possess a hard-drive containing over ten-thousand music tracks. Very well, I suppose I can bestow you the video game music track known as Daily Life from Xenoblade Blade Chronicles. It would be most ill-mannered to leave you empty-handed, no?

2. Truly, this is simply dependent on whether there is a roof over my head or otherwise. I say, you need not be a detective to deduce as to what my sentiments are from the way I worded my statement. Of course, a parasol is not an umbrella so I am not completely immune to the rain. But mind you, I am always prepared with a fold-up umbrella wh

Take your time!

Haha, you know, you answered this the way I hoped-- that is, by posting a link to a song. I agree that "favorite" sounds like a loaded question, and I guess it would've been better for me to ask "what song(s) do you feel like listening to right now?". I haven't played Xenoblade yet but my brother did and I was pretty pleased with the music I've heard so far.

3. If you play a game where they let you create your own character, do you model the character after yourself, or do you just do whatever you feel like in the moment?

4. Have you read the book Charlotte's Web? I can't help of think about how Charlotte says salutations, just because she likes using it as a fancy hello.

37 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

One more question, actually.

21: Do you recognize this person?

Reveal hidden contents

170715 인천공항출국 은하 (1).jpg

That would be Eunha, a South Korean singer and actress, no? But in truth, I merely "image searched" to find the answer. Truly, science can be most wonderful! As for the question, the answer is yes... After image searching her.

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

Take your time!

Haha, you know, you answered this the way I hoped-- that is, by posting a link to a song. I agree that "favorite" sounds like a loaded question, and I guess it would've been better for me to ask "what song(s) do you feel like listening to right now?". I haven't played Xenoblade yet but my brother did and I was pretty pleased with the music I've heard so far.

3. If you play a game where they let you create your own character, do you model the character after yourself, or do you just do whatever you feel like in the moment?

4. Have you read the book Charlotte's Web? I can't help of think about how Charlotte says salutations, just because she likes using it as a fancy hello.

3. Such is truly dependent on the options bestowed to me. If I am to find a hair style and attire similar to my unusual appearance, then I would often model the avatar as a so-called "self-insert". But of course, their personality shall never reflect upon mine, for there is never an "overbearing" or "supercilious" personality option for dialogue. Otherwise, I tend to improvise. If I am to say, video games of "Western" origins tend to not provide options in which I would deem appropriate to use for an avatar representing myself—even lacking my hair style. Humorously said, I do believe the only "in-character" avatars of mine would be my Animal Crossing New Leaf avatar as they are often the so-called "silent protagonist open for interpretation" and of course, I can desire my own simple attire. The other one is actually a minor example which is actually my Miitopia Mii, possessing a record of two "in-character" lines, one which is my input "warcry" and a single line from the Princess class. Now if I am to conclude, I can rarely create a video game avatar that can accurately portray me.

4. No, I do not believe I picked up that book. But I must say, I do not deem the term "salutations" to be a "fancy" hello, it merely is a far superior choice to distinguish myself from the common majority. And... perhaps I can say it exercises the mouth? I jest, I have been led to believe the Fire Emblem character of Clair is similar to this aforementioned Charlotte in that regard. After all, I must say, uttering the common "hello" is simply far too dull, no? Needless to say, one shall never expect me to greet so colloquially and even consider the act of greeting using the term "hey".

8 hours ago, Clarine said:

Of course, I have considered myself to be superior to many since a very young age.

I'm not sure if I should take your answers seriously, but I convinced myself that you have an "image" to keep up heh

By now you're probably asleep~

7. What would you do with a ninja sword?

8. What would your brother do with a ninja sword? 

9. This is what Arcanite looks like naked: 

Spoiler

591741788364f_download(1).jpg.964f2e98cb9990e0a8425b2bb3e7b957.jpg

Quite the specimen right!?

10. Wanna see what Astolfo looks like naked?

11. Ya got any drugs?

12. How do you feel about smoking? 

13. A turtle or a banzai tree? 

14. Cheese or butter?

15. Milk or juice? 

16. Do you put honey in your tea?

17. What's your shoe size?

18. Favorite type of shoe? Out of these choices:

Spoiler

Boots, booties, shooties, wedges, sandals, heels, flats, platforms, or slippers? You may also specify whether or not they be open-toed (if applicable).

EDIT: Forgot about platforms!

19. Do you wear sneakers?

20. Are you much of a drinker? 

Edited by Astolfo!

6. Favourite type of scone and filling?

7. First and current impressions of me?

8. You say that you like rural areas, and you live in the UK. Is there anywhere in particular that you would like to live?

9. In the UK we use both imperial and metric systems, but what are your preferred measurements for particular circumstances?

10. Favourite time of the day?

Edited by Natalie

10 hours ago, Clarine said:

Oh, of course. Very well.

1, I actually possess no favourite characters, I am not one to be emotionally attach to characters.

2. If I am to say, reading from paper is far less taxing than reading from a monitor. Of course, that is excepting the variation of the text font and size.

3. Indulging myself with tea of course! Otherwise, I am often not doing much. Truly, my daily life is as mundane as one could possibly be. Of course, I tend to also browse this website to alleviate my boredom.

4. That would be:
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Fire Emblem Awakening
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

To elaborate further, I have not played through the first half of Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia is the only Fire Emblem game I completely played through. As such, it would be most impossible to deem me as a so-called "Fire Emblem fan", no?

5. No, my elder brother is my only sibling.

Fret not, I would not expect one to read through so many questions.

Thank you for your understanding.

6. Out of curiousity, how did you end up not playing the first half of Awakening?

7. If you do not have a favorite character, do you at least have a favorite unit or arche type you like using? I of course do not mean it in a condensending way, I'm simply not used to people not getting emotionally attached to characters at all.

8. Do you like reading books?

9. Since you have discussed your ranking of people, can you at least imagine what would be required of a person to archieve rank A or B?

10. Even though you're not an anime fan, since you do watch it from time to time, is there a genre you prefer watching?

15 hours ago, Clarine said:

8. And just why might I have to choose? One can easily combine these two flavours into a sundae.

True, but who knows, maybe there can come a situation where you may need to pick only one of them.

15 hours ago, Clarine said:

10. Must I allude to the cat that attempted to murder me once more? Truly, you ought to search through this thread if such piques your interest.

Oh, I see. Well, I'll search through the thread later to find it then.

Also,I have some more questions:

13. Since a attempted to murder you, do you now hate cats?

14. Do you like dogs?

15. Have you played the Ace Attorney game? If so, which one was the most enjoyable for you?

16. Which Ace Attorney case is the best one in the series, in your opinion?

17. Which Ace Attorney case is the worst one in the series, in your opinion?

18. Do you like Soren?

19. Do you like Klein?

20. Which FE character do you hate the most?

21. As you have said before, Mage is one of the FE classes you would like to be. In that case, if you were to become a mage, which magic type would you specialize in: Fire, Thunder, Wind, Light, or Dark?

22. Do you believe in the supernatural?

Milady Clarine, would you perchance be capable of answering my following queries?

22: Are there any abbreviations that you deem usable?

23: Do you believe swearing is ever appropriate in public conversation?

24: What level of modesty do you apply to your use of swimwear?

25: What qualities do you admire in others?

26: Would you consider yourself a hedonist?

27: Do you enjoy fine art?

28: What is your favorite movie?

29: What is your favorite TV show?

30: What's a "Meloetta"?

Oh, and by the way, while I haven't played Final Fantasy XV myself, I understand that it is a popular action-based RPG. If you liked Lightning Returns, you might would like this more.

20 hours ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

Holy... you had answered my questions before I added 25 more to my post.
(of course you don't have to answer them if you don't want to)

Anyways you deserve all my respect for answering all my questions so detailed in this short time!

Hide contents
  1. Favorite season?
  2. How do you usually spend a nice summer day?
  3. Weirdest dream you've ever had?
  4. What would be your dream job?
  5. And unfinished dreams or wishes?
  6. Do you like theme parks?
  7. Do you prefer to watch movies at home or in the cinema?
  8. Favorite flavor for a bath?
  9. Do you often watch in the mirror?
  10. Favorite kind of sweets?
  11. Do you like fish and chips?
  12. Do you like to go to museums?
  13. What do you like about the country you live in?
  14. What do you dislike about the country you live in?
  15. Do you watch the news?
  16. Did the terror attacks in Europe, especially London bother you in any way?
  17. Opinion about democracy?
  18. What do you do if you have a cold?
  19. Do you prefer driving (if you can) or get driven?
  20. Have you ever believed on Santa Claus?
  21. Favorite way to celebrate Christmas?
  22. If you had any kids, would you like to let them live the same life you have / had?
  23. Opinion of solar eclipse?
  24. Which videogame would you like to get next the most?
  25. Your favorite fictional or non-fictional character aside of Clarine?

Oh, I see. How flattering but please, this truly is nothing, for I am merely answering a few questions.

1. Favorite season?

As answered already, I do believe that shall be Autumn—considering such a season is when the climate is acceptable.

2. How do you usually spend a nice summer day?

Oh? I tend to enjoy tea by a balcony on in my garden. However, such is purely dependent on how many insects are present, excepting ladybugs and butterflies. Otherwise, my days during Summer are often no different to that of Winter, Spring or Autumn.

3. Weirdest dream you've ever had?

Normally, my dreams tend to not be "weird" from my eyes but some peculiar items can appear. For instance, a "table of contents" made out from actual tables, 3.14 pies and perhaps the most peculiar: a rusting carrot-shaped car. It is abundantly clear my mind devised a "pun" of car-rot. If I am to say, the other contents of my dream tend to stay within a particular theme.

Ultimate Overlord, perhaps? Oh, I jest. But in truth, my "dream job" is not actually working while still remaining wealthy. But I suppose I can be a CEO that passively earns thousands of pound sterling every hour. After all, I doubt any role of managing a kingdom as their ruler would be a valid answer.

5. And unfinished dreams or wishes?

There is only one particularly absurd dream, in which involves me owning my own castle. Such is not a form of figurative speech, for this is simply literal. My main goal and reason for my financial investment is to work towards this.

6. Do you like theme parks?

Quite so, lest many other individuals are present. If such happens to be the case, then one would hear me commanding everyone to stand aside most frequently. So I say, such places are most wonderful assuming the common majority are not vexing me! Needless to say, I shall never visit a theme park during public holidays.

7. Do you prefer to watch movies at home or in the cinema?

I would prefer to watch my films in the comfort of my own home, for my screen's display quality is far superior to that of public theatres.

8. Favorite flavor for a bath?

Oh my, that is simply classified! But I jest, I doubt I could choose but I normally find a similar scent to my favourite flowers if one is able to find that detail.

9. Do you often watch in the mirror?

Watch? I am afraid I do not watch the mirror, for I am not Narcian. It can take fifteen to thirty minutes for my hair to be prepared every morning and of course, I occasionally check a mirror to maintain my hair and face.

10. Favorite kind of sweets?

One would likely deem my favourite kind of sweet to be chocolate and more particularly, those of the expensive variant. If I am to say, my most frequent choice of chocolate would be white chocolate.

11. Do you like fish and chips?

Such is a palatable meal, yes. But of course, I would not indulge in such things too frequently, for this meal does not present many healthy benefits.

12. Do you like to go to museums?

Sometimes I do, but one would normally find myself examining all the exhibits most quickly. After all, I am not one to idly stand around to stare at a portrait or fossil for more than ten minutes!

13. What do you like about the country you live in?

In truth, my favourite aspect of the United Kingdom is the fact it is not the United States of America. Otherwise, I cannot be passionate for my country. I suppose the cuisine is... palatable. One may praise London but I find such a city to be most abhorrent in many ways.

14. What do you dislike about the country you live in?

Many things if I am to say. To start, I must ridicule the overall communication of this country, for many are simply most unrefined. One actually wishes for the British stereotypes to be true. Then of course, there is the fashion direction of the common majority. Need I truly allude to the lack of anything to do here? Then of course, there are those who are ignorant of Big Ben's clock tower's name. That is known as the Elizabeth Tower, mind you. The ignorance of one's own culture is most vexing. I, for one, am not one to follow politics but I have heard information regarding the so-called British Exit potentially crushing one's financial stability. If such foolish actions would ever do something quite like that to me, then I would despise this country ever so more.

15. Do you watch the news?

No, I do not, for my "help" often inform me of anything noteworthy. I find such broadcasts to be most dull and mundane, for such is mainly exclusively information regarding political figures and celebrities—two types of individuals I care not for.

16. Did the terror attacks in Europe, especially London bother you in any way?

There were terrorist attacks? I am afraid I was too busy sipping my tea to notice. If I may jest, I do believe I can sleep through an entire so-called "zombie apocalypse" without being aware of such a thing existing.

17. Opinion about democracy?

Simply put, I deem such to be a flawed system. After all, such relies on the opinions of peasants—such can only be dreadful or worst. North America's Trump figure was elected with a democracy, correct? Such is only evidence such a system is flawed, no? Excuse any potential ignorance, for I simply cannot express any interest in modern politics.

18. What do you do if you have a cold?

I would lie in the bed of my chamber and enjoy my cups of tea as per usual until I recover. While waiting, I would normally attempt to entertain myself with a video game on an handheld system.

19. Do you prefer driving (if you can) or get driven?

I, for one, only accept being "driven" contrary to driving. After all, I wish not to be directly involved in the ever so frequent "road rage" and I would prefer to relax rather than vex myself by staring at a road for over an hour.

20. Have you ever believed on Santa Claus?

Perhaps initially, but I was skeptic to say the least. As such, I disproved of Santa Claus's existence during his so-called "second visit". Mind you, father took many shortcuts on the Christmas list so I actually labelled Santa Claus as a disappointment. I suppose he did tried...

21. Favorite way to celebrate Christmas?

I, for one, am not particularly fond of Christmas. However, I pledged to always find a most excellent gift for my brother. Such is when my generosity truly shows, no?

22. If you had any kids, would you like to let them live the same life you have / had?

Of course not, such would be ill-advised. I would prefer for them to live a far superior life to me.

23. Opinion of solar eclipse?

Might I ask, are you referring to the Solar Eclipse cast upon North America or perhaps solar eclipses in general? Regardless, I am not interested in any of them.

24. Which videogame would you like to get next the most?

I do recall answering this already, but the answer shall remain as the "Persona" video game series.

25. Your favorite fictional or non-fictional character aside of Clarine?

As alluded to many times on this thread, I lack favourite characters.

10 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

I'm not sure if I should take your answers seriously, but I convinced myself that you have an "image" to keep up heh

By now you're probably asleep~

7. What would you do with a ninja sword?

8. What would your brother do with a ninja sword? 

9. This is what Arcanite looks like naked: 

Reveal hidden contents

591741788364f_download(1).jpg.964f2e98cb9990e0a8425b2bb3e7b957.jpg

Quite the specimen right!?

10. Wanna see what Astolfo looks like naked?

11. Ya got any drugs?

12. How do you feel about smoking? 

13. A turtle or a banzai tree? 

14. Cheese or butter?

15. Milk or juice? 

16. Do you put honey in your tea?

17. What's your shoe size?

18. Favorite type of shoe? Out of these choices:

Reveal hidden contents

Boots, booties, shooties, wedges, sandals, heels, flats, platforms, or slippers? You may also specify whether or not they be open-toed (if applicable).

EDIT: Forgot about platforms!

19. Do you wear sneakers?

20. Are you much of a drinker? 

7. I doubt "assassinating a corrupted political figure" would be an appropriate answer. As such, I would likely use it to decorate my parlour.

8. Oh? My brother is dreadfully afraid of sharp objects and as such, he would never remove such a thing from its sheath. In fact, I would imagine him placing it on a shelf of one of his rooms or perhaps he may simply trade it to me so he does not accidentally kill himself with such an object.

9. Oh my~! If I am truly some kind of artificial intelligence, my display would turn pink and the most uncharacteristic things would be uttered by me. Oh, I jest. But truly, I do believe my own servant is a far superior specimen—as much as a technical component could be as a specimen, of course.

10. Perhaps so, I suppose I can condone seeing such a thing. ...Forgive me, mother, father... But truly, do as you wish. I can condone partaking in these jests.

11. Certainly, for my mother is truly knowledgeable regarding medicine and curing procedures. As such, she and my father always encouraged me to keep a sizable amount of drug medicine in storage if I am ever to feel poorly. Oh, might you be referring to recreational drugs? I do believe I can grant you contact with a most excellent dealer!

12. It is simply disgusting and I for one tend to take cigarettes from the mouth of many, only to step on them. Of course such would normally cause conflict but fortunately, my "help" tends to be present. Simply put, I deem smokers to be filthy troglodytes that I shall never converse with.

13. Hold. Banzai Tree? You are referring to the art of bonsai trees, no? If so, then my choice would be the latter.

14. Oh? I do believe I prefer the texture and flavour of cheeses compared to butter.

15. My choice is milk, of course! Now, how could one imagine brewing my cup of tea with fruit juice?

16. Of course not, I do not such thing!

17. If I recall, a more "casual" footwear would be the the UK Size 5 but even so, it tends to feel most wide and slip off my feet most easily. As such, I would normally wear a comfortable size 4 (or was it 4.5) shoe most of the time.

18. My choice shall most certainly be heels, closed-toed of course. In fact, such a shoe appears to be made to me, for my feet tend to be positioned as if I am wearing one of these shoes anyway. Mind you, I am not one for absurdly raised heels.

19. No, you shall never find me wearing such things. That is, of course, unless I am deliberately attempting to "blend in" with the common majority. But truly, I say, I abhor sneaker trainers.

20. How amusing, I am quite the tea drinker! But regarding alcoholic beverages, I never actually consumed a single drop in my life.

6 hours ago, Natalie said:

6. Favourite type of scone and filling?

7. First and current impressions of me?

8. You say that you like rural areas, and you live in the UK. Is there anywhere in particular that you would like to live?

9. In the UK we use both imperial and metric systems, but what are your preferred measurements for particular circumstances?

10. Favourite time of the day?

6. That would be a fine strawberry filling, dear. As for a type... I am afraid I know not of their official names. Perhaps I can say I find... buttermilk scones to be palatable?

7. Goodness, how kind of you to ask. You truly are a pleasant individual to encounter but I must say, I am truly curious as to why you love the United Kingdom. Forgive my short answer, for I am not one to possess much sentiments regarding other individuals. Similarly with others, you possess the potential as a D-Rank.

8. No, I do not believe so—excepting my mildly absurd castle dream, of course.

9. One wonders why imperial units are used, for metric units are far superior. In fact, I can condone referring imperial units as "inferior units". As such, I normally measure using metric units but I tend to also provide imperial measurements via a conversion for any potentially confused readers.

10. That would likely be the night, for I am rather fond of the night sky.

5 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Thank you for your understanding.

6. Out of curiousity, how did you end up not playing the first half of Awakening?

7. If you do not have a favorite character, do you at least have a favorite unit or arche type you like using? I of course do not mean it in a condensending way, I'm simply not used to people not getting emotionally attached to characters at all.

8. Do you like reading books?

9. Since you have discussed your ranking of people, can you at least imagine what would be required of a person to archieve rank A or B?

10. Even though you're not an anime fan, since you do watch it from time to time, is there a genre you prefer watching?

6. Simply said, I grew tired when playing the video game and fell into slumber. Alongside my energy, I also lost all motivation to persist playing the video game.

7. Fret not, for I would understand why one would never be used to encountering an individual such as myself. Perhaps I can say I value the "Jagen" archetype, for I find such units to be most useful.

8. Quite so, though I shall say, I am normally not one to select a book to read. However, if I am even to commence reading a book, I would likely enjoy such an activity—assuming the novel is well-devised of course.

9. Perhaps an individual qualify as an A or B rank could be relating to "romantic sentiments" or attraction? Assuming such is following my views regarding people, I would doubt anyone would be deemed worthy of this rank. If I am to say, an individual must:
-Such an individual must honour and pamper me constantly.
-They simply must possess a large amount of intellectual knowledge.
-Their appearance must be one I do not find repulsive.
-They possess the qualities of being refined, kind and perhaps even docile.

That is just a mere thought, mind you.

10. Oh? I suppose I can say my favourite genres might be "mystery" or "psychological". Then of course, I can always consider watching series of the "comedy" genre.

2 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

True, but who knows, maybe there can come a situation where you may need to pick only one of them.

Oh, I see. Well, I'll search through the thread later to find it then.

Also,I have some more questions:

13. Since a attempted to murder you, do you now hate cats?

14. Do you like dogs?

15. Have you played the Ace Attorney game? If so, which one was the most enjoyable for you?

16. Which Ace Attorney case is the best one in the series, in your opinion?

17. Which Ace Attorney case is the worst one in the series, in your opinion?

18. Do you like Soren?

19. Do you like Klein?

20. Which FE character do you hate the most?

21. As you have said before, Mage is one of the FE classes you would like to be. In that case, if you were to become a mage, which magic type would you specialize in: Fire, Thunder, Wind, Light, or Dark?

22. Do you believe in the supernatural?

13. No, I do not hate cats but I find the majority of them to be most repulsive—if not far too popular for what they are.

14. Of course not, they are unrefined animals.

15. I actually find the latest installment known as Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice to be the most enjoyable to me. I suppose such could be attributed to the way the story is structured, no?

16/17. Might I be able to simply skip these questions? Hold. Of course I can.

18. Yes, I find Soren to be a character I can value.

19. Quite so, I could say I like Klein...

20. I am not one to "hate" characters, for even villains tend to serve their narrative purpose. But I suppose my answer can be Camilla due to simply how nonsensical her attire is for royalty and yet, she dresses like that. Mind you, I am also not fond of her so-called "motherly" nature.

21. Might I be able to use them all? I do wish to master everything. But if I am to choose, I would most likely be using Wind of Dark magic. Needless to say, one would be foolish to expect me to have my attire as that of a modern dark mage.

22. Logically, it seems most improbable but I, for one, like to keep an open mind. As such, one could say I both simultaneously believe and do not believe in the supernatural.

2 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Milady Clarine, would you perchance be capable of answering my following queries?

22: Are there any abbreviations that you deem usable?

23: Do you believe swearing is ever appropriate in public conversation?

24: What level of modesty do you apply to your use of swimwear?

25: What qualities do you admire in others?

26: Would you consider yourself a hedonist?

27: Do you enjoy fine art?

28: What is your favorite movie?

29: What is your favorite TV show?

30: What's a "Meloetta"?

Oh, and by the way, while I haven't played Final Fantasy XV myself, I understand that it is a popular action-based RPG. If you liked Lightning Returns, you might would like this more.

Most certainly, allow me to commence answering everything.

22. As in a shorter name form? No, I do not believe there are any direct forms of abbreviation I can condone. But of course, I can allow you to refer to me by a title similarly to those I believe you alluded to earlier.

23. Of course not, lest one wishes to receive a formal warning. Such is simply ill-mannered and vulgar!

24. It is perhaps as modest as one can be—for my only choice of "swimwear" would be a concealing sundress. Otherwise, I would simply be wearing my already modest regular attire. Simply said, the only time you would never see me in a modest attire would be when I am bathing in showering for a rather clear reason. Simply put, you shall never witness me in a so-called "bikini" or any other dreadful exposing attire.

25. To state this in simpler terms, I value those with:
Kindness
Intelligence
Docility
Adaptability
Refinement
Patience
and a Creative Mind

Then of course, one simply must already possess a large amount of patience if they are to tolerate conversing with me everyday.

26. A hedonist, you ask? Perhaps so, for one can easily say I possess many traits of a hedonist. But truly, I doubt "pleasure" would be the main objective in life.

27. Most certainly, for I could easily be one to collect art pieces to decorate my halls.

28/29. You shall excuse me, for I shall be skipping this question once more.

30. Meloetta. It is the Mythical Melody Pokémon, known to be rather curious and positive in nature. It possesses two formes, one based upon singing and another upon dancing, known as the Aria and Pirouette Forme respectively. Such a Pokémon was my faux persona on another website so I can form friendships as many were never truly close to me due to my "overbearing" personality. That is until a few wise words directed me to stay true to myself. As such, I now require a new username for that website.

@Motendra It is merely a jest, a joke image if you may. Such was but a mere jest I devised myself to represent the way many would view me.

If one is lost as to what to ask, you need only to ask!

Edited by Clarine

31: If you had to start a charity, what would its purpose be?

32: If you had to choose between nuking the U.S. or Canada, which would you go with?

33: Who cooks most of your meals?

34: If you were a Fire Emblem character, what would your highest stat be?

35: What would your lowest stat be?

36: Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 

37: Do you ever see yourself one day being married?

38: Do you ever see yourself one day having children?

39: What do you believe is most worth protecting?

40: What brand of toothpaste do you use?

27 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I do believe my own servant is a far superior specimen—as much as a technical component could be as a specimen, of course

Ehhh.... I don't think that's even possible, seeing as how my technology is beyond human comprehension. That model up there is just a base, the real blueprints are confidential heh

Like I'd actually put the real thing out there HA HA HA! You underestimate my power

34 minutes ago, Clarine said:

If I recall, a more "casual" footwear would be the the UK Size 5 but even so, it tends to feel most wide and slip off my feet most easily. As such, I would normally wear a comfortable size 4 (or was it 4.5) shoe most of the time.

Ah just as I expected. You too also have little baby feets ;p How adorable~

35 minutes ago, Clarine said:

No, you shall never find me wearing such things. That is, of course, unless I am deliberately attempting to "blend in" with the common majority. But truly, I say, I abhor sneaker trainers.

21. Are you saying you wear heels all the time? 

22. SAY SOMETHING WEIRD

23. Sky diving or bungee jumping? 

24. You into star wars?

25. Favorite super hero?

26. Chicken or pork?

27. Do you play the game known as SMASH BROS?

28. Ever played Kid Icarus Uprising?

29. Favorite recreational drug?

41 minutes ago, Clarine said:

But regarding alcoholic beverages, I never actually consumed a single drop in my life.

You live in the UK and never drank a drop in your life? You have to be like super young or something....

14 hours ago, Clarine said:

IX. I believe I do, for such was briefly detailed on my profile. My results I obtained were:
ISTP (Virtuoso), INTP (Logician) and INTJ (Architect)

I did see the results on your profile but I figured I'd ask for others to see. Though your results are quite interesting; out of everyone I have asked that question to on this site, you are the first to have INTP (my own type). It's just an interesting observation.

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

Ultimate Overlord, perhaps?

I like this answer.

50 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

You live in the UK and never drank a drop in your life? You have to be like super young or something....

Or just not interested. One doesn't have to be of drinking age and "drink." I myself would be content if I never drank any alcohol in my life.

XV. Have you ever gone fishing?

XVI. Quality or quantity?

XVII. Eastern or Western dragon?

XVIII. Katana or broadsword?

XIX. Ever solved a Rubix Cube?

XX. Have you played any Legend of Zelda games?

XXI. When reading/watching a movie/playing a game, what do you tend to pay the most attention to? (E.g. the story, the characters, the setting, etc.)

40 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

31: If you had to start a charity, what would its purpose be?

32: If you had to choose between nuking the U.S. or Canada, which would you go with?

33: Who cooks most of your meals?

34: If you were a Fire Emblem character, what would your highest stat be?

35: What would your lowest stat be?

36: Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 

37: Do you ever see yourself one day being married?

38: Do you ever see yourself one day having children?

39: What do you believe is most worth protecting?

40: What brand of toothpaste do you use?

31. Clearly, my charity shall be intended to fund my dream. But if one demands a serious answer, I suppose I can develop a charity dedicated to cleaning cities and towns.

32. I think this goes without saying, my choice shall be the United States. But of course, I would have to "nuke" them from Canada so the rest of North America would not be able to trace the origins and of course, I shall wish to target the United State's primary supply of nuke bombs so they would struggle to retaliate.

33. That would be my "help", one could perhaps call them a "house worker" or perhaps even my "butler" or "maid". One must be cautious as to what I refer to them as in this generation, lest I wish to be ridiculed. In fact, I do not believe I ever "cooked" anything officially in my life, excepting my cooking classes.

34. My highest statistical point? Such would easily be Magic or Speed, for "Magic" would represent my high form of intellect and of course, my natural evasive abilities are unrivaled.

35. As for my lowest point, such shall most easily be "Defense", considering the fact I am normally deemed as small and dainty compared the many others. And of course, I have been led to believe a small punch from a brute is enough to leave my unconscious.

36. In truth, I do not see me making enough progress as I would hope to. One may never know.

37. Simply said, no. I doubt I will be able to find anyone I deem worthy to be my partner.

38. Of course not, for I wish not to partake in the activity of mating. As answered already, I could always consider adopting an individual for them to inherit my knowledge and culture.

39. Something worth protecting, you ask? That shall be me. My apologies, I am simply lost for ideas.

40. As of now, I am currently searching for a new brand with a taste suitable for the morning. However, if one must know, I frequently use a toothpaste with the word "pro" or "professional" on the box. Forgive me, I am unable to recall the exact name.

29 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Ehhh.... I don't think that's even possible, seeing as how my technology is beyond human comprehension. That model up there is just a base, the real blueprints are confidential heh

Like I'd actually put the real thing out there HA HA HA! You underestimate my power

Ah just as I expected. You too also have little baby feets ;p How adorable~

21. Are you saying you wear heels all the time? 

22. SAY SOMETHING WEIRD

23. Sky diving or bungee jumping? 

24. You into star wars?

25. Favorite super hero?

26. Chicken or pork?

27. Do you play the game known as SMASH BROS?

28. Ever played Kid Icarus Uprising?

29. Favorite recreational drug?

Please, must I truly flip your power switch to the "off" position? But I must say, they are not baby feet but rather "delicate" feet, mind you.

21. Oh? Of course not, and just why would you even consider me wearing these heel when sleeping or bathing? If I am to simply skip past the jests, I do find many other types of shoes to be most uncomfortable.

22. "Something weird". Oh, might such not be what you were hoping for? Very well... In thirty years, you shall feel the wrath of my laser-firing, blade-edged, rocket-launching parasol as we duel to see who would emerge victorious inside the Elizabeth Tower. Might this be "weird" enough for you?

23. Clearly, I would choose "bungee jumping" so I can shatter the Guinness World Record of "dunking" a biscuit into a cup of tea.
...One would know this is but a mere jest, yes? I cannot express any interest in both of these activities.

24. No, I am not particularly interested in Star Wars. However, my father would most easily be known as a so-called "geek" when it comes to Star Wars. In fact, I do believe he would actually be most pleased and might just wear a Star Wars "cosplay" costume. Needless to say, I am aware he watched all of the films multiple times. But as for me, I can barely recall any facts regarding the franchise.

25. I am afraid I lack any favourite super heroes but if I am to say, DC Comics' "Flash" is a common topic my brother insists on conversing about as he is unspeakably obsessed with "super speed" and "speedsters" in general. It is apparently clear most of my family are essentially absorbed into "geek" culture.

26. My choice shall be pork as I find such a thing to be far more palatable.

27. I used to, yes. In fact, I frequently chose the "Random" option so one could say I "main" Random.

28. Yes, I do believe I completed that video game long ago.

29. In truth, I never learned much of recreational drugs. I suppose I could deem hallucinogenic drugs to be among those I am curious of. After all, one wonders what I would possibly see if I am to consume such drugs.

30. No, I am merely not interested in such beverages. And of course, my father was most protective of me regarding such things.

41: What video game consoles do you own?

42: How do you spell the name of that shade that is somewhere between black and white?

43: How attached are you to the United Kingdom as a homeland?

44: Do you exhibit any level of athletic ability?

45: Do other people generally tend to perceive you as being as great as you think you are?

46: Do your dreams involve you going to a different place?

47: What is the riskiest thing you have ever done?

48: What is the most risque thing you have ever done?

49: Would you consider yourself a good hostess?

50: Do you ever think you might want to visit Virginia? 

33 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Or just not interested

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

23 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Please, must I truly flip your power switch to the "off" position?

My technology is too advanced for "off positions" and "power switches" ha ha

Heheheheheheheh 

But I must say, they are not baby feet but rather "delicate" feet, mind you

They're small

Probably soft

They're baby feet 

Very well... In thirty years, you shall feel the wrath of my laser-firing, blade-edged, rocket-launching parasol as we duel to see who would emerge victorious inside the Elizabeth Tower. Might this be "weird" enough for you?

Actually it sounds pretty epic XD

I would choose "bungee jumping" so I can shatter the Guinness World Record of "dunking" a biscuit into a cup of tea.

THAT SOUNDS SO AWESOME

31. Do you consider yourself peaceful? 

Might I ask, are you referring to the Solar Eclipse cast upon North America or perhaps solar eclipses in general? Regardless, I am not interested in any of them.

I meant in general although the one in the US brought up this question. You don't live in the US so I didn't assume you would invest lots of money and time to go there just to watch it.

37 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I did see the results on your profile but I figured I'd ask for others to see. Though your results are quite interesting; out of everyone I have asked that question to on this site, you are the first to have INTP (my own type). It's just an interesting observation.

I like this answer.

Or just not interested. One doesn't have to be of drinking age and "drink." I myself would be content if I never drank any alcohol in my life.

XV. Have you ever gone fishing?

XVI. Quality or quantity?

XVII. Eastern or Western dragon?

XVIII. Katana or broadsword?

XIX. Ever solved a Rubix Cube?

XX. Have you played any Legend of Zelda games?

XXI. When reading/watching a movie/playing a game, what do you tend to pay the most attention to? (E.g. the story, the characters, the setting, etc.)

Oh my, is that so? But I must say, there are many common traits of an INTP Logician that contradicts my personality. For instance, they are known to possess a large amount of energies towards their studies and are unlikely to understand emotional complaints which is simply not the case with me. One may assume the latter is true but I for one just care not for emotional complaints rather than not comprehend the knowledge regarding such things. As I stated, each of these personalities only describe fragments of who I actually am.

Might you be interested in being my minion? Servant, perhaps? Agent-Knight-Bodyguard-Butler? As I must say, a lady must always enjoy a cup of tea before conquering a country.

That is correct, dear. Now, let us delay answering the questions no further.

XV. I do not believe so, such sounds like a most mundane and monotone activity.

XVI. Need you truly ask? Quality shall always be my answer! In fact, I, for one, would possess objects of the highest quality in large quantities!

XVII. Such truly depends on the context. If I am to steal from a dragon, I would go against the Western Dragon as their so-called "Dragon Hoard" may contribute most excellently towards my goal. Of course, I would be able to manipulate such a creature into its death. As for conversing with a dragon, I would find the wiser Eastern Dragon to be a far superior choice. Hold, the Eastern Dragon is far more experienced, correct?

XVIII. I am not normally one for blades but I must say, the appearance of a katana is far superior to that of a regular broadsword. As such, I would rather possess a katana to be used as a decorative item in comparison to a broadsword.

XIX. I do not believe so, I am already aware an "algorithm" is used to decipher how the cube works and how one can most easily place the colours into its default state. However, such never interested me.

XX. Most certainly! In fact, I do believe I played most of the video games in this franchise.

XXI. How curious. Perhaps I can say I pay attention to all of these details equally. If such films are to be "live action", then I would frequently struggle to distinguish many characters, for I do not find many aspects of these characters to be able to assist me in identifying their unique traits.

6 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

41: What video game consoles do you own?

42: How do you spell the name of that shade that is somewhere between black and white?

43: How attached are you to the United Kingdom as a homeland?

44: Do you exhibit any level of athletic ability?

45: Do other people generally tend to perceive you as being as great as you think you are?

46: Do your dreams involve you going to a different place?

47: What is the riskiest thing you have ever done?

48: What is the most risque thing you have ever done?

49: Would you consider yourself a good hostess?

50: Do you ever think you might want to visit Virginia? 

41. Video game consoles? I can easily say I own the following;

Nintendo Wii U
New Nintendo 3DS XL
PlayStation 4
PlayStation Vita

If one must know, I own many more inside my storage space. For instance, I possess many other Nintendo 3DS variations and my old Xbox 360. Mind you, the former two are my two primary video game consoles.

42. That would be "grey", no? And of course, such is simply the superior version of this colour.

43. To put this humourously, I would not truly care if the United Kingdom becomes the newest version of Atlantis. Of course, I would prefer North America suffering such a fate but the fact remains, I am not attached to this country in any way.

44. Once again, I shall humourously say my athletic ability grants me the power to "outrun" an aggressive cat. Otherwise, my athletic properties are minimal.

45. Such truly depends, for I am unable to read the minds of others. After all, the world is powered by lies. Fortunately, I lack the power of "mind reading", for doing so would be most distressing, no? I suppose many would see me as having naught but a "large ego" despite others authentically praising me. Simply put, one either likes or dislikes me. Of course, one would not normally bow before my presence as such goes against modern culture.

46. I do not believe so, no.

47. I suppose my entire life of gambling may be an appropriate answer. Now, let us not elaborate any further as of now, for I do wish to indulge myself with a cup of tea soon.

48. As feeble as it may be, such is actually "using a public changing room". As such, some lecherous or perhaps mischievous individuals witnessed me in an indecent state in regards to my attire. As for anything I deliberate did, I simply lack any experience as of such.

49. I suppose I could be a most excellent hostess. However, I have come to believe my unintentionally overbearing personality would not be truly appreciate by a large majority of guests.

50. Unless you are able to bestow me a most excellent travelling brochure, then my answer shall most simply be "no".

2 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

My technology is too advanced for "off positions" and "power switches" ha ha

Heheheheheheheh 

They're small

Probably soft

They're baby feet 

Actually it sounds pretty epic XD

THAT SOUNDS SO AWESOME

31. Do you consider yourself peaceful? 

Very well, call these feet whatever you wish.

And if I am to say, I most certainly doubt my father would condone reading a headline stating "girl risks her life to dunk biscuit into tea".

31. Peaceful? As in calm? Perhaps one may easily deem me to be peaceful most of the time. That is until one is insolent enough to vex me beyond my tolerance.

@Aya Shameimaru Yes, of course. Regardless, I am simply not interested in solar eclipses. After all, I would find viewing a virtual image of one to be as equally uninteresting as witnessing such a thing in person.

51: Could you be considered a "homebody"?

52: Is there anybody in the world that you greatly respect?

53: Are you in any way health-conscious?

54: Do you tend to enjoy being the center of attention, or does it make you feel awkward?

55: Do you have any hobbies that don't involve computers or electronics?

56: To what degree do you invest yourself into your own beautification? 

57: Do you ever feel lonely?

58: Do you read books?

59: Are you a morning person or a night owl?

60: How does it feel to be interviewed?

7. Fret not, for I would understand why one would never be used to encountering an individual such as myself. Perhaps I can say I value the "Jagen" archetype, for I find such units to be most useful.

Intresting.

11. What was your opinion of the fact that SoV does not have a Jagen character?

12. Who do prefer between Seth and Fredrick?

10. Oh? I suppose I can say my favourite genres might be "mystery" or "psychological". Then of course, I can always consider watching series of the "comedy" genre.

Comedy, huh? That is a bit unexpected to be honest.

13. Would milady mind sharing some comedy series she enjoyed?

14. Since several members of your family can be considered "geeks" in your own words, do you think they influenced you into into playing video games and the like? If so, do you think you might not have gotten into them otherwise?

While you don't seem intrested in politics (quite understandable), I'll try to delve into the subject anyway if milady does not mind?

15. If it doesn't intrest you, does this also mean you do not vote? (If you are not yet allowed to vote, are you planning to not vote when you are allowed to?)

16. Democracy or dictatorship under a wise/just ruler?

3 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

51: Could you be considered a "homebody"?

52: Is there anybody in the world that you greatly respect?

53: Are you in any way health-conscious?

54: Do you tend to enjoy being the center of attention, or does it make you feel awkward?

55: Do you have any hobbies that don't involve computers or electronics?

56: To what degree do you invest yourself into your own beautification? 

57: Do you ever feel lonely?

58: Do you read books?

59: Are you a morning person or a night owl?

60: How does it feel to be interviewed?

51. A homebody, you ask? Perhaps one could deem me as such a thing, for I am one to prefer the comfort of my home contrary to being exposed to the Sun. I say, such is only true as nothing else in the world truly interests me.

52. I am afraid there is simply no other individuals in the world that I truly admire or respect as a so-called "role-model". If one must know, such was true throughout my life.

53. Me? I, for one, would not deem myself as a health-conscious individual, for the only factor of this subject I actually care for happens to be me physical appearance and weight. Mind you, I also pledged myself to avoid "fast food" as such content is simply unhealthy, if not vulgar.

54. I confess, I am most fond of the attention and as such, I naturally value this interview.

55. My hobbies tend not to stretch far as I do not find many things in life to be interesting in any way. But of course, one could always deem my "teatime" as a hobby. Hold. Perhaps such may simply not qualify as a "hobby" but regardless, my life truly is empty, no?

56. One could easily say I invest a good amount of time and money to maintain my appearance. Let us not discuss this any further, for I truly doubt such details would be of interest to you.

57. Lonely, you ask? Such is most certainly plausible, although I shall say, I am far more likely to see myself being "bored" contrary to "lonely".

58. Of course I do. Regarding such things, I am not normally one to choose a book most frequently and as such, I do not often find myself reading.

59. As of now, I am simply your aforementioned night owl. One would be wise to accuse my black tea of causing my nonexistent sleeping patterns.

60. Oh? This is simply wonderful! After all, I actually lack anything to do so this fills my time if I am to say. Now please, you may persist sending me questions.

3 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Intresting.

11. What was your opinion of the fact that SoV does not have a Jagen character?

12. Who do prefer between Seth and Fredrick?

Comedy, huh? That is a bit unexpected to be honest.

13. Would milady mind sharing some comedy series she enjoyed?

14. Since several members of your family can be considered "geeks" in your own words, do you think they influenced you into into playing video games and the like? If so, do you think you might not have gotten into them otherwise?

While you don't seem intrested in politics (quite understandable), I'll try to delve into the subject anyway if milady does not mind?

15. If it doesn't intrest you, does this also mean you do not vote? (If you are not yet allowed to vote, are you planning to not vote when you are allowed to?)

16. Democracy or dictatorship under a wise/just ruler?

11. Oh my, such is simply acceptable—a video game needs not always follow these archetypes.

12. And just why must I choose? I, for one, would choose Frederick for he possesses a far more entertaining personality.

13. Goodness, you shall excuse me while I skip this question. I am simply unable to recall anything, specifically.

14. Perhaps such is plausible but I do believe my interest of video game revolves around the fact I can partake in activities and stories inside a fictional or fantasy environment. Needless to say, a lady such as myself must find a way to truly entertain myself.

15. I do not vote as I know not of any voting dates. As this goes without saying, such is due to the fact one wishes not to be interested in political affairs.

16. Would one wish to support be as a dictator? I jest. But if you truly desire an answer, I would prefer the latter—for the former is simply dreadful from everything I have witnessed.