SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

7 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

AYYYEEE gen 4 lovers unite!!

favorite gen 4 Pokémon?

Shinxxxx

2 hours ago, Gemma said:

16. A pet you think would cool to own?

17. Bird call you like the sound of most?

18. Sport you think would be fun to try?

19. Ever been fishing?

20. A melody you think is sweet?

16. Koala

17. I don’t know any!

18. Archery ^^

19. Yeah...not the most fun imo 

20. Like a song? 

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

You're very open and honest. I appreciate that! But you still might want to be careful what you reveal about yourself on the internet... then again, I kind of asked for it!

11. How did you feel when you found out you were going to be INTERVIEWED!

12. Did you enjoy your interview?

13. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

14. Do you believe in life on other planets? 

15. Do you believe in God?

16. Do you believe in love?

17. Why is Path of Radiance your favorite Fire Emblem game?

18. If Fire Emblem were to crossover with another series, what would you want that series to be?

19. What's the most difficult task you've ever undertaken?

20. Do you like cows?

Wait you asked about my most risqué thing...I thought that meant dirty stuff >.> or you just figured I wasn’t like, THAT dirty probably? Sorry.... I mean it’s pretty bad but idk. Ugh it’s even more embarrassing now...

11. I was excited!

12. Mostly!

13. I am a night owl hahahahaha it’s midnight :)

14. Yeah somewhere probably. Not mars. Mayaabe jnintelligent life on a moon because Jupiter moons have ecosystems 

15. Yeah easily! 

16. Yeah! Just not ever for me it seems 

17. It has a more interesting story to me, the characters are fun, I like the death quotes they make me sad 

18. I know it’s dumb but I wouldpick mario  if it’s 64 style platformer  he’s going on these huge adventures and then meeting with bosses and Chrom comes in and fights or something xD so the levels have two portions  and mario can get Spear mushrooms or Sword mushrooms etc  

19. I honestly don’t know! Probably working on a group project with dummies (no offense they just didn’t work at all...)

20. Not particularly but boy they are tasty...

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

favorite gen 4 Pokémon?

Shinxxxx

2 hours ago, Gemma said:

19. Ever been fishing?

16. Koala

17. I don’t know any!

18. Archery ^^

20. Like a song? 

You're very open and honest. I appreciate that! But you still might want to be careful what you reveal about yourself on the internet... then again, I kind of asked for it!

18. If Fire Emblem were to crossover with another series, what would you want that series to be?

20. Do you like cows?

Wait you asked about my most risqué thing...I thought that meant dirty stuff >.> or you just figured I wasn’t like, THAT dirty probably? Sorry.... I mean it’s pretty bad but idk. Ugh it’s even more embarrassing now...

11. I was excited!

12. Mostly!

14. Yeah somewhere probably. Not mars. Mayaabe jnintelligent life on a moon because Jupiter moons have ecosystems 

15. Yeah easily! 

17. It has a more interesting story to me, the characters are fun, I like the death quotes they make me sad 

18. I know it’s dumb but I wouldpick mario  if it’s 64 style platformer  he’s going on these huge adventures and then meeting with bosses and Chrom comes in and fights or something xD so the levels have two portions  and mario can get Spear mushrooms or Sword mushrooms etc  

19. I honestly don’t know! Probably working on a group project with dummies (no offense they just didn’t work at all...)

13. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

14. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

15. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

16. Forgiveness or retribution?

17. Thoroughness or efficiency?

18. Is there any question you wish you would have been asked in this interview that hasn't been asked? If so, what is it and what's the answer?

favorite gen 4 Pokémon?

Shinxxxx

2 hours ago, Gemma said:

19. Ever been fishing?

16. Koala

17. I don’t know any!

18. Archery ^^

20. Like a song? 

20. Do you like cows?

11. I was excited!

12. Mostly!

15. Yeah easily! 

9 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

13. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

14. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

15. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

16. Forgiveness or retribution?

17. Thoroughness or efficiency?

18. Is there any question you wish you would have been asked in this interview that hasn't been asked? If so, what is it and what's the answer?

13. Texas! That’s what it’s gonna be all about! It’s just good idk. I like it. 

14. Balance right?  But I think I’d be active in it. I’d slowly adapt with time but withojt strong leadership the people themselves won’t be strong so if I change with the wind like public does, the people won’t have stability. 

15. Hmm? Still confused by that. 

16. Forgiveness! 

17. Thoughtfulness usually haha 

18. Awh that’s a cute one! Thanks. Umm no I think you guys did a great job! I wish I had better answers that is all so sorry! 

1 hour ago, IEatLasers said:

13. Texas! That’s what it’s gonna be all about! It’s just good idk. I like it. 

14. Balance right?  But I think I’d be active in it. I’d slowly adapt with time but withojt strong leadership the people themselves won’t be strong so if I change with the wind like public does, the people won’t have stability. 

15. Hmm? Still confused by that. 

16. Forgiveness! 

17. Thoughtfulness usually haha 

18. Awh that’s a cute one! Thanks. Umm no I think you guys did a great job! I wish I had better answers that is all so sorry! 

15 is a bit of a tough one to explain. Imagine situations where you might think that there is a conflict between law and justice. 
It could be something really minor like stopping for a red light even though there's no one else on the road. The law dictates that you have to stop, but you might think it would be just to ignore the red light as long as you drive slowly and make sure there's no one else on the road.
It could also be more major. What if I'm poor and dying of starvation? The law dictates that I am not allowed to steal, but you think it might be just for me to steal a loaf of bread to ensure my survival. 
In this type of situation, would you follow the law or would you follow what you believe to be just?

Also, don't worry, I think you had good answers!
The important thing is that you have fun anyway.

Oh. See it’s unfair because I think I’d do what I think is right as I was always taught 

but I ain’t about to say that should be law. I don’t wanna say it only applies to me, but then again you don’t want lawyers usin “he did what he thought he had to” as means to justifyin everything. 

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Seems like Motendra isn't gonna happen any time now lol

So I guess I'll give my vote to Fattusili

You can't retract your votes.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

2 Nominations yes?

I only used one

keep up you fart

You can only do one renomination and one new one.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

You can only do one renomination and one new one.

Oh

OH

I am sorry then

Well it seems like I totally wasted my time then

hm

I am also sorry for calling you a fart
I am the real fart ;-;