SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

8 hours ago, Claudius I said:

Nope, I'm in Middle-earth. Europe, Asia and Africa together form Middle-earth.

But you're in the Netherlands! That's Lower-Earth!

8 hours ago, Claudius I said:

XXXI. Uhhh... You can be Kliff.

I like Kliff. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Claudius I said:

88. BECAUSE REX SEEMS LIKE A KLIFF
HE LOOKS LIKE A BABY AT FIRST BUT HE IS SO VERY RELIABLE, ALM

Wait.

XXXVI. Thoughts on Shakespeare, gramps?

XXXVII. Hot or cold, gramps?

XXXVIII. Thoughts on Roman numerals, gramps?

XXXIX. Thoughts on interview derailments, gramps?

XL. What about when we still ask questions, like now, gramps?

XLI. How do you guys always manage to get to 100+ questions so easily, gramps?

XLII. Any types of question you'd like to receive, gramps?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Are you one with the meme?

My life lacks a purpose, it has no memeing.

I mean, I just realized I asked a serious question for question 42. What is wrong with me?

XLIII. Is it OK to post on this thread without asking a question?

9 hours ago, Claudius I said:

XXXIV. He can be Tobin, Kliff.

Tobin is objectively the best my favorite of the SoV villagers, so I am perfectly fine with this.

27. To fully embrace my new role, should I refer to you as Sir Mycen now?

28. Assuming you've played Gaiden, what class did you make the villagers (if you remember)? And do you plan to change them into different ones in SoV?

29. Would you ever be willing to count Tobin out?

8 hours ago, Natalie said:

90. DON'T YOU KNOW HOW ATTRACTED I AM TO PYTHON, GRAMPS?

I second this issue.

30. Why are you trying to make us all attracted to Sully? Choose who you pick as Forsyth wisely.

9 hours ago, Claudius I said:

58. I do, Alm.
a) I don't know.
b) No.
c) No, because I've sealed my house with magic. You can get in, but you can't get out.

31. Do you have anything vaguely resembling and functioning as a table that could potentially appear to be made out of wood? Most of this plan is flexible, but this is a very important detail.

32. Should I start tutoring SF members on how to play Go Fish? For a small fee, of course.

33. Do you like/know any card games that aren't Go Fish?

34. Have you ever been fishing?

35. Do you enjoy swimming?

15 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Only if it's about the moral implications of spanking as a form of child discipline, Kliff.

I'm sorry I couldn't help it. Please forgive me Mycen.

16 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

... That's a broad genre. But props to you knowing about axolotls.

haha yeah i just like dumb-looking yet cute animals i guess!! alpacas and angora rabbits and very definitely axolotls all fall under that =)

@ hatt, i hope im not repeating any questions, usually i ctrl+f to make sure but i am on mobile right now and it's always hard to pore over ~300?? questions anyway. BUT YEAH I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND

26. favourite word(s)??

27. anything SUPERFUN planned for the weekend, besides our shitpost session ofc

28. what are some of your favourite onomatopoeia sounds??

29. what are some ways u (try to) resist anxiety??

30. anything outside of your fields of interest that particularly fascinate you?? like maybe ur not into space but love black holes, maybe ur not into fashion but love 1920s fashion, etc

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Only if it's about the moral implications of spanking as a form of child discipline, Kliff.

Oh yeah! I remember that!

You summed up my thoughts very well~ That debate was quite the interesting derail

Wanna derail on something else? :smug:

What are you asking me instead of the Kim for, Celica? But I've always liked this one.
I can't believe it's already three years old...

WELL IF YOU DONT LIKE THE QUESTION THEN DON'T ANSWER IT
IF YOU'RE GOING TO ANSWER IT DON'T COMPLAIN

HMPH!!

Wow this song is pretty awesome! :thumbsup:

Pourquoi tu n'as jamais mangé une baguette, Célica ?

Je ne sais pas !

I mostly stick to simple breads and grains. Baguettes cost more cause they're special, and I ain't got time to waste money like that

126. So, what do you think about spanking your children, gramps? 

127. SHINE ON ME GRAMPS

128. What do you think about people who spend money on gacha games, gramps?

129. Android or Apple, gramps?

130. Ever heard of Discord, gramps? 

131. Can you sing, gramps?

132. Are you a pwetty pwetty pwincess, gramps?

133. You mentioned before, all the gaming systems you have. Ever interested in moving...... away, from Nintendo things, granpapa?

134. How do you pronounce Celica, gramps?

135. Is it weird that I pronounce it:

Spoiler

Sell-isss-suh

gramps?

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh yeah! I remember that!

You summed up my thoughts very well~ That debate was quite the interesting derail

Wanna derail on something else? :smug:

That was only my second time actually asking questions on this thread too (first being Sully's interview). It was a very interesting near-first experience here, haha. 

I'm glad that I could describe both of our thoughts so well; it helps that we have, like, the exact same opinion on it. Who knew that spanking could be such a fun and engaging bonding experience?

Okay yeah maybe we should derail on something else.

36. Opinions on trains and other forms of rail travel?

37. Were you impressed by how relatively derailment-free my own interview was?

38. Favorite cooking utensil?

39. Have you started printing out all of Natalie's post to tape to a wooden paddle yet? I don't even remember who suggested that anymore, but I feel like she'll be disappointed if you don't do it at this point.

40. Do you think that old spanking discussion hurt Arcanite and Natalie's relationship? Or did it improve their relationship instead?

41. If you had to rank the top 5 people here that are deserving of punishment, who would you choose?

42. Have you ever read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?

43. What's your favorite kind of real-life weapon (as in, ignoring any relationship that a weapon may have with Fire Emblem or other games/books/so on)?

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

But you're in the Netherlands! That's Lower-Earth!

I like Kliff. Thanks.

Wait.

XXXVI. Thoughts on Shakespeare, gramps?

XXXVII. Hot or cold, gramps?

XXXVIII. Thoughts on Roman numerals, gramps?

XXXIX. Thoughts on interview derailments, gramps?

XL. What about when we still ask questions, like now, gramps?

XLI. How do you guys always manage to get to 100+ questions so easily, gramps?

XLII. Any types of question you'd like to receive, gramps?

I hate you, but in a loving way.

XXXVII. He wrote some pretty nice things, Kliff. But what he wrote apparently contributed to some false images.

XXXVIII. Hot. When I go out, I feel warm. Then I start biking and when I'm done biking, I'm sweating because I'm hot from exercising.
Cold isn't like that. First I have to wonder and doubt overwhat exactly I should wear. Wear too much? You'll get way too hot and all your clothes will get sweaty from cycling. Wear too little? You'll get too cold and it will take ages of biking to get anything resembling comfortable warmth.
Then I have to actually go out. I go out, and I'm not warm, I'm cold. I actually have to bike for a while to get warm. When I'm done biking, I'm sweating because I'm hot from exercising; so the end result is the same, but the way there is way less comfortable.
Then there's the fact that I always get this weird thirst when I cycle in the cold. It's not an "I'm tired from exercise" kind of thirst, it's a "cold" kind of thirst and it's very unpleasant.
TL;DR: Hot all the way, Kliff.

XXXVIII. I love them, Kliff.

XXXIX. They're terrible, Kliff.

XL. I don't think this counts as derailment, Kliff. 

XLI. Are you counting me among "you guys"? Because I rarely achieve that feat. I suppose you need to have the time, the motivation and the right kind of questions, Kliff.

XLII. Tolkien-related questions are always excellent, but I like being asked what people like to ask me. 
Also, I'm playing the Japanese version of Fates; I'm surprised no one has asked me anything about skinship yet.

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

My life lacks a purpose, it has no memeing.

I mean, I just realized I asked a serious question for question 42. What is wrong with me?

You need meme schooling.

XLIII. If you don't derail it, yes.

58 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Tobin is objectively the best my favorite of the SoV villagers, so I am perfectly fine with this.

27. To fully embrace my new role, should I refer to you as Sir Mycen now?

28. Assuming you've played Gaiden, what class did you make the villagers (if you remember)? And do you plan to change them into different ones in SoV?

29. Would you ever be willing to count Tobin out?

I second this issue.

30. Why are you trying to make us all attracted to Sully? Choose who you pick as Forsyth wisely.

31. Do you have anything vaguely resembling and functioning as a table that could potentially appear to be made out of wood? Most of this plan is flexible, but this is a very important detail.

32. Should I start tutoring SF members on how to play Go Fish? For a small fee, of course.

33. Do you like/know any card games that aren't Go Fish?

34. Have you ever been fishing?

35. Do you enjoy swimming?

Whew, I'm glad.

27. Yes, thank you, Tobin! I like your manners.

28. I made them all mercenaries because DREAD FIGHTER LOOP
I think I never got any past the first time being a dread fighter.

29. O-of course not! (Guys, don't tell Meap I benched Tobin in FE2.)

30. This is my evil plan, long in the making. First I would lull you all into a false sense of security by appearing approachable and loving, then I would with this one comment (that seems off-handed and unserious) make each and every one of you irresistibly attracted to Sully. Soon, you will be flocking to his farm as enchanted. Then Sully will have all the power over you that he could ever desire... In exchange, Sully has agreed to provide me with a lifetime supply of the finest milk from the farm!

31. I do have a wooden table, yes; just not sure if it's mahogany.

32. I don't know if any SF member would be very eager to reveal their bank account to you, but it's worth a shot!

33. Oh, I do. Mau Mau (what kind of names is that? smh english) is probably my favorite. There's some others, but it's been so long since I've played that I probably wouldn't remember how to play them.

34. Nope.

35. Not really. But it can be nice sometimes.

I'll let it go this one time, Tobin...

38 minutes ago, Painkiller B said:

haha yeah i just like dumb-looking yet cute animals i guess!! alpacas and angora rabbits and very definitely axolotls all fall under that =)

@ hatt, i hope im not repeating any questions, usually i ctrl+f to make sure but i am on mobile right now and it's always hard to pore over ~300?? questions anyway. BUT YEAH I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND

26. favourite word(s)??

27. anything SUPERFUN planned for the weekend, besides our shitpost session ofc

28. what are some of your favourite onomatopoeia sounds??

29. what are some ways u (try to) resist anxiety??

30. anything outside of your fields of interest that particularly fascinate you?? like maybe ur not into space but love black holes, maybe ur not into fashion but love 1920s fashion, etc

You're fine, Kim, you're not repeating anything!

26. I don't know if I should go with the principle of "I like all words and don't pick favorites" or tell you that I love "precipices" (it's best in the plural), "precipitation", "thou", "methinks" (probably forgetting a bunch still).

27. Nah, just a regular weekend ahead (aside from shitposting). But that's fun!

28. "Cock-a-doodle-doo". When I found out that was the actual English onomatopoeia when I was young, I couldn't stop laughing.

29. Hoo boy, that's a tough one... I try to remind myself that anxiety is just an irrational obstacle to how I think life is supposed to be lived. It's very motivating to me to try to get over my anxiety, but then I'm still stuck with the fact that I just don't know how to do certain things (because of anxiety). 
Another thing I do is think "Well, worrying about it isn't going to do anything except make me feel worse, so I'm just going to stop worrying and actually do it". That works, but only if I already knew what I wanted to do and how, and the only problem was that anxiety was keeping me from doing it.

30. Hmm... Does Red Velvet count? I mean, K-Pop isn't much of a field of interest of mine, but Red Velvet has a special place in my heart, you know? I can't think of anything else. (This was a really fun question, but my interests are just so confined.)

37 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

WELL IF YOU DONT LIKE THE QUESTION THEN DON'T ANSWER IT
IF YOU'RE GOING TO ANSWER IT DON'T COMPLAIN

HMPH!!

Wow this song is pretty awesome! :thumbsup:

Je ne sais pas !

I mostly stick to simple breads and grains. Baguettes cost more cause they're special, and I ain't got time to waste money like that

126. So, what do you think about spanking your children, gramps? 

127. SHINE ON ME GRAMPS

128. What do you think about people who spend money on gacha games, gramps?

129. Android or Apple, gramps?

130. Ever heard of Discord, gramps? 

131. Can you sing, gramps?

132. Are you a pwetty pwetty pwincess, gramps?

133. You mentioned before, all the gaming systems you have. Ever interested in moving...... away, from Nintendo things, granpapa?

134. How do you pronounce Celica, gramps?

Reveal hidden contents

Sell-isss-suh

gramps?

I NEVER SAID I DIDN'T LIKE THE QUESTION
I JUST TOLD YOU TO ASK THE KIM
SHE WILL TEACH YOU ALL THAT YOU COULD DESIRE TO KNOW... AND MORE

@Painkiller B Convert this victim, please.

Not wasting money, eh? I like your attitude.

126. I generally don't condone it, but I realize that it may have its uses, all depending on circumstances. Even so, its use should always be proportional (i.e. used only insofar that it is deserved) and subsidiary (i.e. not used when there's other methods available), Celica.

127. LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAA CELICA

128. As long as they don't go overboard with it, they're fine. But there's a limit that is better left uncrossed, Celica.

129. Android, Celica.

130. You mean the generally superior Skype? I use it, Celica.

131. Not well, Celica.

132. Isn't that your job, Celica?

133. But there's no Fire Emblem on those things, Celica. 

134. Seh-lih-kuh, if that makes any sense, Celica. (If it doesn't, learn IPA and then I'll show you.) 

135. I know English spelling doesn't make much sense, but that pronunciation makes no sense, Celica.

17 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

36. Opinions on trains and other forms of rail travel?

37. Were you impressed by how relatively derailment-free my own interview was?

38. Favorite cooking utensil?

39. Have you started printing out all of Natalie's post to tape to a wooden paddle yet? I don't even remember who suggested that anymore, but I feel like she'll be disappointed if you don't do it at this point.

40. Do you think that old spanking discussion hurt Arcanite and Natalie's relationship? Or did it improve their relationship instead?

41. If you had to rank the top 5 people here that are deserving of punishment, who would you choose?

42. Have you ever read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?

43. What's your favorite kind of real-life weapon (as in, ignoring any relationship that a weapon may have with Fire Emblem or other games/books/so on)?

36. As much as I like to hate on trains, I actually love them. Public transport is the best alternative to cars (which suck) when you're traveling long distances.

37. I have to say, I was a little surprised.

38. Whisks! Not based on their practical usefulness or anything; I just really like the way they look.

39. Hmm... @Natalie Do you really want me to spank you with your own posts?

40. Arcanite and Natalie's relationship is more solid than the rocks of which the Thangorodrim were made.

41. It's only Natalie and Arcanite, most of the time.

42. I haven't.

43. Sword, I guess.

118. Probably, yeah, Alm.

126. WOAH WOAH WOAAHHH!

I'm glad I know you're not serious, heh, gramps.

121. I don't even know what I should say, youngster!

127. JUST 

SAY

SOMETHING

GRAMPS

125. What do you mean, Alm?

128. Tofu, gramps?

Yay or nay?

23 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

XXXVII. He wrote some pretty nice things, Kliff. But what he wrote apparently contributed to some false images.

129. What does this mean, gramps?

130. u throwing shit about my m8 shakespeare grampo?

131. Ever read/seen Macbeth, gramps?

132. What about The Tempest, gramps?

37 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

130. You mean the generally superior Skype? I use it, Celica.

133. But don't we always say Skype is a bum, grampy?

38 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

39. Hmm... @Natalie Do you really want me to spank you with your own posts?

134. This all depends on the kind of spanking you're planning, old papa.

Care to elaborate?

39 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

41. It's only Natalie and Arcanite, most of the time.

135. Don't you remember my interview, grandpa?

136. Weren't you one of the biggest culprits, eh gramps?

44 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

@Painkiller B Convert this victim, please.

I refuse to be converted

Expanding music tastes is always great I guess~

I generally don't condone it, but I realize that it may have its uses, all depending on circumstances. Even so, its use should always be proportional (i.e. used only insofar that it is deserved) and subsidiary (i.e. not used when there's other methods available), Celica.

This is a good view of it
Thank

Not wasting money, eh? I like your attitude

Oh?

136. Do you, too, also like to save money, pop-pop?

Android, Celica

Good man!

137. What do you have to say about Apple, Gramps?

But there's no Fire Emblem on those things, Celica

My sweet and innocent gramps

you do not know what you are missing

138. Are there any non-Nintendo/PC games that you are interested in, gramps?

I know English spelling doesn't make much sense, but that pronunciation makes no sense, Celica.

To me, saying it that way makes her name sound more saucy

139. So gramps, any names that you think are saucy?

140. Choose one, gramps:

I be makin' money till I pass out

I be savin' money till I pass out

141. Favorite junk food, gramps?

142. Favorite vegetable, gramps?

143. Favorite home cooked meal, gramps?

144. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED, GRAMPS!?

145. Pssst

hey

hey gramps

>>

<<

You want a......

Spoiler

Funnel cake?

45 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

Arcanite and Natalie's relationship is more solid than the rocks of which the Thangorodrim were made.

WOW!

146. How solid are these rocks, exactly, gramps?

45 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

It's only Natalie and Arcanite, most of the time.

147. You still mad about that spoiler thing, gramps?

1 hour ago, Claudius I said:

29. O-of course not! (Guys, don't tell Meap I benched Tobin in FE2.)

As long as you don't tell anyone that Tobin died in my own FE2 playthrough, then we're good.

44. I know you enjoy apples (like any respectable person should), but how would you rank them against oranges, Sir Mycen?

45. Is it sad that I've learned more about history and geography on SF than I have from anywhere else, Sir Mycen?

46. Are there any archer guys that you like in FE, or do you prefer archer girls entirely, Sir Mycen?

47. How do you feel about Setsuna in Fates, Sir Mycen?

48. How often do you feel Setsuna in Fates, Sir Mycen?

49. Are there any characters in Fates that stand out to you as potential favorites so far, Sir Mycen?

50. I've made it to 50 questions! Should I even attempt to catch up to Arcanite and Natalie, or is that a hopeless dream, Sir Mycen?

51. If you saw someone fall in front of a moving train, would you try to save them, Sir Mycen?

52. Have you played any Final Fantasy games, or have any interest in playing them, Sir Mycen?

53. Now be honest with me on this one: did you decide that I'm Tobin because he looks the most like Tanya in SoV, and his official class is an archer, Sir Mycen?

15 minutes ago, Natalie said:

126. WOAH WOAH WOAAHHH!

I'm glad I know you're not serious, heh, gramps.

127. JUST 

SAY

SOMETHING

GRAMPS

128. Tofu, gramps?

Yay or nay?

129. What does this mean, gramps?

130. u throwing shit about my m8 shakespeare grampo?

131. Ever read/seen Macbeth, gramps?

132. What about The Tempest, gramps?

133. But don't we always say Skype is a bum, grampy?

134. This all depends on the kind of spanking you're planning, old papa.

Care to elaborate?

135. Don't you remember my interview, grandpa?

136. Weren't you one of the biggest culprits, eh gramps?

126. This isn't a question, Alm.

127. HELP IK VOEL ME AANGEVALLEN

ALM

128. Ah, I like tofu, Alm!
Also, add "confusing the words 'yay' and 'yea'" to my list of pet peeves.

129. Historical inaccuries and biases, but because his works became so popular, many people started believing they were true. Tolkien apparently also disliked what Shakespeare did with the general public's idea of whate elves are like or something of that nature. Or so I've heard, Alm.

130. nah son

131. Yes.
(Jokes aside though, yes, Alm.)

132. Afraid not, Alm.

133. That's because it is a bum, Almers.

134. Hmm... I'll need a while to think about this. My plans must be thought through most thoroughly, Alm.

135. I do, Alm.

136. I was asking you questions all the time, Alm, not derailing.

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

136. Do you, too, also like to save money, pop-pop?

Good man!

137. What do you have to say about Apple, Gramps?

My sweet and innocent gramps

you do not know what you are missing

138. Are there any non-Nintendo/PC games that you are interested in, gramps?

To me, saying it that way makes her name sound more saucy

139. So gramps, any names that you think are saucy?

140. Choose one, gramps:

I be makin' money till I pass out

I be savin' money till I pass out

141. Favorite junk food, gramps?

142. Favorite vegetable, gramps?

143. Favorite home cooked meal, gramps?

144. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED, GRAMPS!?

145. Pssst

hey

hey gramps

>>

<<

You want a......

Hide contents

Funnel cake?

WOW!

146. How solid are these rocks, exactly, gramps?

147. You still mad about that spoiler thing, gramps?

136. I'm Dutch. What were you expecting, Cel-Cel?

137. How dare they disgrace the name of apples like that, Celica?

138. Not really, Celica.

139. "Arcanite" is a really saucy name, wouldn't you say so, Celica?

140. I be savin' money till I pass out, Celica!

141. Hamburgers, off the top of my head, Celica.

142. Tomatoes, Celica. 

143. It's hard to pick just one, Celica.

144. I AM, CELICA!

145. ... Looks good. I'd love one, Celica!

146. Well, the Thangorodrim were utterly destroyed, but that's because an army came from the Blessed Realm to overthrow them, Celica.
So unless you two get taken over by the Dark Lord and become the basis for his fortress and bring great sorrow and suffering upon the Noldor and nearly take over Beleriand, I'd say you're safe.

147. I will carry this madness to my grave, Celica.

21 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

As long as you don't tell anyone that Tobin died in my own FE2 playthrough, then we're good.

44. I know you enjoy apples (like any respectable person should), but how would you rank them against oranges, Sir Mycen?

45. Is it sad that I've learned more about history and geography on SF than I have from anywhere else, Sir Mycen?

46. Are there any archer guys that you like in FE, or do you prefer archer girls entirely, Sir Mycen?

47. How do you feel about Setsuna in Fates, Sir Mycen?

48. How often do you feel Setsuna in Fates, Sir Mycen?

49. Are there any characters in Fates that stand out to you as potential favorites so far, Sir Mycen?

50. I've made it to 50 questions! Should I even attempt to catch up to Arcanite and Natalie, or is that a hopeless dream, Sir Mycen?

51. If you saw someone fall in front of a moving train, would you try to save them, Sir Mycen?

52. Have you played any Final Fantasy games, or have any interest in playing them, Sir Mycen?

53. Now be honest with me on this one: did you decide that I'm Tobin because he looks the most like Tanya in SoV, and his official class is an archer, Sir Mycen?

We're even, then.

44. Apples are the best fruit. No matter what fruit I'd compare them too, they'd always end up superior, Tobin.

45. That is indeed rather disappointing, Tobin.

46. Archer girls over archer guys any day. But Jeorge and Shinon have never failed me, and I have a bit of a soft spot for Gordin and Ryan, Tobin.

47. Waifu tbh Tobin

48. I think I've felt her three times so far, Tobin.

49. Felicia, Setsuna, Gunther, Xander, Tobin.

50. Never give up on your dreams, Tobin! 

51. That depends on if I'd estimate myself to have a realistic chance of surviving that or not, Tobin.

52. I played Final Fantasy IV once, Tobin.

53. No, you just reminded me of Tobin the most. I don't know anything about SoV!

10 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

44. Apples are the best fruit. No matter what fruit I'd compare them too, they'd always end up superior, Tobin.

47. Waifu tbh Tobin

48. I think I've felt her three times so far, Tobin.

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well, Sir Mycen.

11 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

51. That depends on if I'd estimate myself to have a realistic chance of surviving that or not, Tobin.

54. The train is currently 7 kilometers away, but it's moving at a speed of 90 kilometers per hour. The train will not be stopping at your location, so its speed will stay constant. This scenario takes place at the station, so you're on a raised platform while the victim is down on the tracks. He broke his leg from the fall, so he will need assistance getting all the way back up. The platform is roughly your own height, meaning that you will have to lift both yourself and the victim back onto the platform. Also, the victim is Sully, the train driver is Natalie, and Arcanite was the one who "accidentally" made Sully fall (there is no proof of their guilt, but there is also no proof of their innocence). How do you respond in this situation, Sir Mycen?

20 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

53. No, you just reminded me of Tobin the most. I don't know anything about SoV!

55. So, you're saying that you think I look like this, Sir Mycen?

latest?cb=20111006192145

Frankly, I don't even know how to respond.

This is the first time anyone has ever called me handsome.

56. For all this talk about Gaiden, how do you actually feel about it as a game, Sir Mycen? In as much detail as you'd like to give.

57. Did you even use Mycen in Gaiden, Sir Mycen?

58. Did Nomah deserve to be saved, or should he have been left in the sewers, Sir Mycen?

59. Nyna or Tatiana, Sir Mycen?

(Just to clarify, Mycen is not meant to be an option. Although you may pick him if you so wish.)

60. How do you feel about bow archers in FE, Sir Mycen? Just the guys, just the girls, or a combination, however you'd like to categorize them for the sake of answering this question.

61. Is it obvious from my lack of talking about it that I know very little about Lord of the Rings, Sir Mycen?

62. Which is correct, Sir Mycen: yay, or yea?

63. What do you normally put on spaghetti, Sir Mycen? Or do you prefer to eat it plain?

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

58. Did Nomah deserve to be saved, or should he have been left in the sewers, Sir Mycen?

I will ask you some more questions tomorrow, gramps.

But

Don't you think it's disgusting that I didn't know about Nomah until my sister told me he was down in the sewers the other day?

137. How long do you think Nomah could survive down there for, considering I completed the game about 3 months ago?

Sorry if any of the following were asked, the walls of text are the eighth wonder of the ancient world.

11: Which of the following are your favorite Roman Emperors from the following periods?

A: Pre-split?

Spoiler

I believe you said Claudius, but maybe not

B: Post Split Western?

Spoiler

No idea

C: Eastern/Byzantine?

Spoiler

Justinian I?

12: Least favorite from each period?

13: Favorite character from each Fire Emblem you've played?

14: Least favorite?

15: Opinion of the color orange?

I'D CONVERT BUT THIS IS UR INTERVIEW AND ALSO IVE BEEN BAD W KEEPING UP WITH KPOP RECENTLY TBH

31. thoughts on this song???

Spoiler

32. which one would u rather eat

b7c6e7820c.png

33. when it comes to songs in languages you don't understand, how much do lyrics matter to you? will good lyrics make you like a song you previously disliked? will bad lyrics make you dislike a song you previously liked? do you just not care??

34. WHEN YOU PLAYED FE12 DID YOU USE LUKE OR RODY OR BOTH OR NEITHER

35. which laguz characters are you particularly fond of???

Edited by Painkiller B
stan hitori

36. ARE YOU EXCITED TO SHITPOST TOMORROW!! (although i guess by the time u see this it'll already be tomorrow)

37. thoughts on heels/platform shoes if any?

38. in a game that gives you several options as to which weapon you can wield, what do you usually favour? u can cite specific games for this answer

39. this is an odd question but would u date any of ur history biases, ignoring if they married or not

40. egg

0fe3797a97.png

41. when will your interview end, will it be early tomorrow or late.......

42. i wanna ask which was ur favourite of the songs i showed you this interview but ignore this question if the interview is not over yet

43. ok i know u keep sayin "i cannot pick favourites" but how would YOU rearrange my top FIVE fire emblem characters?? ties are allowed if it makes it easier

Spoiler

88598c3028.png

(i know there are 16 in this pic but im too lazy to puush a new image tbh)

44. do you have a preference towards either upbeat songs or slower songs??

45. fill in the blank: "_____ and shirtless are the only 2 states of being"

Edited by Painkiller B
stan hitori

46. who in this picture looks most like a joshua

Spoiler

C47_NiNVUAAfAH2.jpg

47. who in this picture looks most like an irene??

Spoiler

TYdwNfs.jpg

48. have you learned anything interesting lately???

49. what is something GOOD you have recently done for someone else??

50. what is something GOOD you have recently done for yourself????

i love u hatty

1. what is something you really want to try doing?
2. do you have a discord?
3. what is your dream job?
4. what does your dream house look like?
5. first/current impressions?
6. would you go to outer space if you could?
7. what are your worst pet peeves?
8. what is the most interesting thing you've learned in college?
9. coffee or tea?
10. what is a law that you think shouldn't exist?

i'm sorry if i asked anything already asked

11. when did you first read tolkien?
12. do you have names for the cats you see while delivering mail?
13. tell me something i probably don't know about rome
14. what fire emblem game are you on?
15. favorite thing to cook?

9 hours ago, Arcanite said:

You need Memeus

I don't even know what Memeus is. Is it the Roman guy who saved memes from Caesar a page or two back?

9 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sell-isss-suh

gramps?

I'm not supposed to answer but what is wrong with you? It is clearly pronounced "Sell-ick-uh."

7 hours ago, Claudius I said:

TL;DR: Hot all the way, Kliff.

Dang. I guess you can't be my lieutenant of the New World Order I will make after ushering this world into a new Ice Age.
Was that out loud?

XLI. Are you counting me among "you guys"? Because I rarely achieve that feat. I suppose you need to have the time, the motivation and the right kind of questions, Kliff.

I mean, you got there with Natalie...

You need meme schooling.

You,  @Arcanite, and maybe @Natalie must teach me the ways of the meme. I will be your padawon.

7 hours ago, Arcanite said:

You want a......

Reveal hidden contents

Funnel cake?

You should have said "Hey, wanna buy a... SUNDIAL?"

6 hours ago, Claudius I said:

49. Felicia, Setsuna, Gunther, Xander, Tobin.

Xander?

XLwhereeverIam. Why Xander? He generally has been seen as... less popular.

L. Which version of Fates are you currently playing through right now?

LXII. Should government play an active role in its citizens lives, or should it largely sit back and intervene only when needed?

LXXXVI. Have you read The Prince?

LXIX. How about Leviathan?

LIV. How many siblings do you have, and do you get along well?

CVII. Favorite of the traveling group in The Hobbit?

Allow me, then...

Do you believe in love at first sight?

If a girl you just recently met and got a crush on asked you why you like her, what are you likely to reply?

What is one reason you turn down some one who confesses to you, if you give any?

One cliched line you use to comfort some one after a break up?

If you were doing all these things, meaning, if it were a Fire Emblem character you were dealing with in all the above, who would it most likely be? Multiple candidate are allowed~

That's enough for warming up^^