SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

12 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

1: Opinions of teh following:

a. Getoutoftherecat (The tumblr in my sig)

b. 300px-Meow_Wow_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

c. Flowbermeow_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

d. 200px-Meowjesty_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

e. Catanuki_(Spirit)_KH3DHD.png

2. Opinion on Feh the owl?

3. Do you remember to ink your spawn?

4. Should General Tso be impeached?

Relevant:

5. Have you heard of Screen Gab?

1. A. Very nice!  I'm not a fan of cats, and even I can appreciate those cute pictures!  Hehehe.  :):

B, C, D, E. Ummm, those things are kinda weird looking.  Why do they have plus signs for eyes?  :lol:

2. I don't have much of an opinion on Feh.  Hmm... I guess the way "Feh" talks in the English news channel is kinda amusing.

3. I'm sorry, I don't understand that reference.  I googled it, but I still don't get it. 

4. No way.  Dude seems to make some good chicken.  Nice video, my friends actually just introduced me to that show last weekend!  (Well, YouTube clips of it.)  

5. I haven't.  What is it?

Edited by Infinite Dreams

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Infinite Dreams said:

1. A. Very nice!  I'm not a fan of cats, and even I can appreciate those cute pictures!  Hehehe.  :):

B, C, D, E. Ummm, those things are kinda weird looking.  Why do they have plus signs for eyes?  :lol:

2. I don't have much of an opinion on Feh.  Hmm... I guess the way "Feh" talks in the English news channel is kinda amusing.

3. I'm sorry, I don't understand that reference.  I googled it, but I still don't get it. 

4. No way.  Dude seems to make some good chicken.  Nice video, my friends actually just introduced me to that show last weekend!  (Well, YouTube clips of it.)  

5. I haven't.  What is it?

3. It's related to Splatoon. Basically, to get the thumbs up in Turf War, you have to ink more of the area than the opponent. Anyways, it came from this Kotaku article:

https://kotaku.com/this-is-why-you-ink-your-spawn-in-splatoon-2-1797203906

Pay attention to the screenshot, and how razor thin the victory margin is. You might notice a flaw with the losing team's strategy.

5. Screen Gab is a fake TV news show related to Impractical Jokers. It was part of a challenge in the same episode that the video I posted came from. (And if you thought Joe had it bad with that protest... Let's just say Sal's was even worse: "Don't Stop Letting People Not Help".)

6. Have you woken that slugabed up?

7. Have you played any Final Fantasy games?

8. Have you watched Too Cute on Animal Planet?

9. What do you play besides FE? 

10. Favorite and least favorite FE classes and why?

XXII. Eastern or Western dragon?

XXIII. Katana, broadsword, or scimitar?

XXIV. Ever solved a Rubix Cube?

XXV. Samurai or ninja?

XXVI. Is it better to tell a harsh truth or a kind lie?

XXVII. Which aspect of the Triforce (power, wisdom, courage) do you think you most exemplify?

XXVIII. Emotions, knowledge, or willpower?

Edited by Rex Glacies

On 23/11/2017 at 7:23 PM, Infinite Dreams said:

It's also nice to get together with my girlfriends in December and bake/decorate some Christmas cookies!  We do it every year.

Oh my gosh SAME! It's so fun baking with friends at Christmas~

I love pastel colours.  Hmmm, I especially like shades of pink and purple together! 

SAME AGAIN. Although pastel blue and pink are even more of a dream pairing haha.

By the way, I noticed that people kept using your art as their avatar, so I took a peek at your art thread!  Your stuff is so good!  You're very talented. :):

Awww thank you! I do my best.

11. Rainy days or sunny days?

12. Mince pies or Christmas pudding?

13. Favourite shape?

14. Floral, stripes or shape patterns?

15. Any countries you'd like to visit?

16. First and current impressions of yours truly?

14 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

6. Have you woken that slugabed up?

7. Have you played any Final Fantasy games?

8. Have you watched Too Cute on Animal Planet?

9. What do you play besides FE? 

10. Favorite and least favorite FE classes and why?

6. Yes.  That part of the game was so funny. :XD:

7. Oooohh, yes!  I've played:

1 (PSP remake)
4 (original and PSP remake)
4: The After Years
6 (original)
7: Crisis Core

8. I haven't. 

9. I don't play many games these days besides Fire Emblem.  (However, when I was younger, I played anything I could get my hands on!)  Recently, I played Stella Glow on my 3DS, which was pretty good!  I'll list a few of my favourite games besides FE:

Final Fantasy series (particularly IX)
Heroes of Might and Magic II & III
Shining Force I & II

10. I like mercenaries a lot (who would have guessed?) because I like how high their HP and skill is.  I also like using dancers, for obvious reasons.  Who doesn't like an extra turn?  Least favourite class: Probably fighter.  I hate to use classes that have trouble hitting the enemy.  I'm not a fan of seeing hit rates lower than the 80s.

7 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

XXII. Eastern or Western dragon?

XXIII. Katana, broadsword, or scimitar?

XXIV. Ever solved a Rubix Cube?

XXV. Samurai or ninja?

XXVI. Is it better to tell a harsh truth or a kind lie?

XXVII. Which aspect of the Triforce (power, wisdom, courage) do you think you most exemplify?

XXVIII. Emotions, knowledge, or willpower?

XXII. Western dragons.

XXIII. Katana.

XXIV. I haven't.  My fiance (still have to get used to calling him that!) loves those things, though.  He even researched all of the tricks to solve them as fast as possible.

XXV. Ninja... Naruto bias? :XD:

XXVI. That's an interesting question.  I suspect that harsh truth is the more popular answer.  However, in most cases, I believe a kind lie is more appropriate.  

XXVII. If I'm being completely honest, none of them.  :unsure:  I guess I'll go with power because I've always been a pretty strong chicky!

XXVIII. Emotions.  Life wouldn't be worth living if we didn't feel so deeply. 

7 hours ago, Natalie said:

11. Rainy days or sunny days?

12. Mince pies or Christmas pudding?

13. Favourite shape?

14. Floral, stripes or shape patterns?

15. Any countries you'd like to visit?

16. First and current impressions of yours truly?

11. Sunny!

12. I'm not a fan of mince pies, and I actually haven't heard of Christmas pudding before!  I just looked it up, and based on the photos, I think I'll go with that!  It looks tasty. :drool:

13. Heart. <3

14. Floral.  I think 3/4 of the dresses I own are floral print.  Floral dresses are my thing!  

15. Hmm, someday it would be pretty neat to visit the UK, Australia, or Japan.  (I'm kind of scared of the spiders in Australia, though!)

16. I think my first impression is the same as my current one.  (I don't usually form an opinion on someone until I see enough of their posts.)  You seem like a friendly, passionate, and artistic person.  (And I approve of your taste in colours and Fire Emblem characters. ;]  Did you know there's a pink SF theme?)  You're not afraid to "go against the grain."  You also seem to be very patient and non-judgmental, and I'm guessing it takes a lot to make you angry at someone.  You're a lot of fun!  :): 

(Your art style is very unique and not a typical anime style, so it's nice to see your take on Fire Emblem characters.  Also, I really like your colouring.)

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

How would others describe you, personality-wise?

First and current impressions of me?

What personality traits do you value most?

What personality traits annoy/bother you the most?

What TV shows did you grow up with as a kid?

What were some of the first video games that you played as a kid?

Who are your mains/favourite characters to pick in Mario spinoff games like Mario Kart and Mario Party?

Who are some of your favourite Final Fantasy characters?

Since you've already answered quite a few relationship advice questions, what is your advice for how a guy should approach a girl he's interested in?

Edited by Randoman

I'm not a fan of mince pies, and I actually haven't heard of Christmas pudding before!  I just looked it up, and based on the photos, I think I'll go with that!  It looks tasty. :drool:

I'm generally not a fan of mince pies either, but now that I bake my own with a homemade mincemeat I love them a lot. I'm surprised about Christmas pudding though; maybe it's a British thing.

Floral.  I think 3/4 of the dresses I own are floral print.  Floral dresses are my thing!  

Wow, we're so similar haha. Floral prints are always the best.

I think my first impression is the same as my current one.  (I don't usually form an opinion on someone until I see enough of their posts.)  You seem like a friendly, passionate, and artistic person.  (And I approve of your taste in colours and Fire Emblem characters. ;]  Did you know there's a pink SF theme?)  You're not afraid to "go against the grain."  You also seem to be very patient and non-judgmental, and I'm guessing it takes a lot to make you angry at someone.  You're a lot of fun!  :): 

(Your art style is very unique and not a typical anime style, so it's nice to see your take on Fire Emblem characters.  Also, I really like your colouring.)

ohmygosh thank you so much! (I did not know there was a PINK SF THEME!!!) I can be patient, but I do have a tendency to get mad at people sometimes haha. But I'm generally pretty passive aggressive about it, so I rarely tell them. I'm glad I come across as fun~

(Aww thank you! I try to mix up styles when I draw and I guess it just kind of comes out like that haha).

17. Favourite breed of dog?

18. Do you like Disney?

19. What consoles do you own, and what ones have you owned in the past?

20. What is your favourite(s) FEH artists?

3 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

6. Yes.  That part of the game was so funny. :XD:

7. Oooohh, yes!  I've played:

1 (PSP remake)
4 (original and PSP remake)
4: The After Years
6 (original)
7: Crisis Core

8. I haven't. 

9. I don't play many games these days besides Fire Emblem.  (However, when I was younger, I played anything I could get my hands on!)  Recently, I played Stella Glow on my 3DS, which was pretty good!  I'll list a few of my favourite games besides FE:

Final Fantasy series (particularly IX)
Heroes of Might and Magic II & III
Shining Force I & II

10. I like mercenaries a lot (who would have guessed?) because I like how high their HP and skill is.  I also like using dancers, for obvious reasons.  Who doesn't like an extra turn?  Least favourite class: Probably fighter.  I hate to use classes that have trouble hitting the enemy.  I'm not a fan of seeing hit rates lower than the 80s.

9. You've played Stella Glow as well? Cool beans. Also, FF9 is my favorite Final Fantasy (though that might be due to not having played any of the ones after that; I DO, however, own the HD remaster of FFX).

10. Infantry axe users in general are my least favorite class - most of them tend to be pretty lackluster as units. And it doesn't help that most fighters tend to have poor everything besides HP and Strength.

11. Favorite and least favorite FE skills and why?

12. Have you watched Family Feud?

13. Do you watch Jeopardy!?

14. Favorite anime?

15. Have you played a Super Smash Bros. game?

Hello, person I don't know^^

I hope you have been having a good day.

Well, on to what we're here for....

# What fire emblem fates character would be your S support and who would be your A+ support?

## What would be your special, personal skill?

#$ What is your favorite FE skill? Can you pull it off in real life?

$$ Do you like how the series has been handled lately?

$% If you could have participated in any one battle in an FE game, which one would it be and why?

%% If you could have anything from an FE game, weapons, tools, outfits, animals, land, anything at all, what three things would you ask for this holidays?

%^ If there was a theater play based on FE, what character would you play, assuming the story that character belongs to is the theme of the play?

^^ what FE character would you most like to be friends with?

^v What FE villian do you most sympathazie with?

vv What FE character would you like to see interviewed in this thread? what question would you most like to ask them?

vi When was the first time you had a dream about FE?

ii what would you like to see in FE in terms of gameplay and story?

ix When was that moment you realized you were an FE fan?

x when was that moment you realized you had to find and join an FE community?

xz Which FE character would you like to cosplay?

zz Your favorite FE quote?

Wish I had a non-FE question I could ask about you, but my mind is not working well right now, unfortunately...

vv If you were cast away by the heroes, which villians would you join up with? (FE, of course)

I

9. What three words best describe you?
10. How do you think success should be measured? 
11. What scares you? Do you have any irrational fears?
12. What do you do to de-stress at the end of a long day? 
13. Do you think social media is making people more narcissistic?
14. Are there any unspoken social rules that you dislike?
15. What do you value the most: free time, recognition or money?
16. What is something you have tried that you will never try again?
17. Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? (Let's pretend you haven't mentioned the answer to this one already.)
18. What are you most grateful for right now?
19. Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?
20. If you could time travel, where would you go?
21. What are your pet peeves?
22. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
23. What has been the most significant or best year of your life so far?
24. What inspired you to come up with these questions and ask them in every interview?
25. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
26. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
27. Efficiency or thoroughness?
28. Forgiveness or retribution?
29. Have you enjoyed your interview?
30. Is there any question you wish you'd have been asked, but haven't? If so, what is it and what is the answer to it?
31. First and current impressions of me?

On 23-11-2017 at 8:23 PM, Infinite Dreams said:

4. I am. :):  A few years ago, I listened to their album "Nightfall", and I liked what I heard.  I haven't listened to them recently, but I really should!  I just started using Google Play Music, so I'll add them to my playlist.  Any song/album recommendations?

Hmm... Well, I think Nightfall in Middle-earth was their best, but that might also be my Tolkien bias speaking. At the Edge of Time and A Night at the Opera are both great albums too. Their style tends to progress quite a bit, so every album has a unique sound to it.
As for individual songs, I love And Then There Was Silence, Wheel of Time, Sacred Worlds, The Ninth Wave, The Last Candle, Mordred's Song... I'm going to stop myself here before I list every song they've ever made.

12 hours ago, Randoman said:

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

How would others describe you, personality-wise?

First and current impressions of me?

What personality traits do you value most?

What personality traits annoy/bother you the most?

What TV shows did you grow up with as a kid?

What were some of the first video games that you played as a kid?

Who are your mains/favourite characters to pick in Mario spinoff games like Mario Kart and Mario Party?

Who are some of your favourite Final Fantasy characters?

Since you've already answered quite a few relationship advice questions, what is your advice for how a guy should approach a girl he's interested in?

1. I'll do two different lists... The good stuff and the bad stuff!  :P:

My positive personality traits: Kind, passionate, agreeable, humble, loyal, trusting, emotional, playful, sensitive, appreciative, forgiving, undemanding, and generous.

My negative personality traits: Indecisive, obsessive, fearful, naive, impulsive, neurotic, nosy, unambitious, stubborn, childish, paranoid, passive, and undisciplined. 

2. Hehe, depends on who you ask~!  

People close to me: My fiance is asleep right now, so I texted my bestie and asked her how she would describe me.  She says: Intelligent, compassionate, nerdy, crafty, creative, and fun.  

People who aren't close to me: People usually describe me as "shy" or "nice."  (Those are pretty much two words that defined me my entire school-aged life.)  As I've grown older, I've become much better at hiding my shyness, so not everyone can tell now.  

3. I don't usually form an opinion on someone until I see more of their posts, so my first/current is the same.  I think you seem like an honest and polite person.  You express your thoughts very clearly & in a respectable manner.  I like the detail you put into your posts.  Also, you seem open to trying things that a lot of people wouldn't give a chance (like playing through FE1), which is pretty cool! :):

4. Hmm... Kindness, loyalty, and a good sense of humour. 

5. People who are overly critical can get on my nerves.  Sometimes I wish some people would just chill out and appreciate something for what it is, instead of looking for things to pick apart all the time.  I also get kind of annoyed by people who complain all the time.

6. I'll definitely be missing a few, but here's my list: Barney, Duck Tales, Big Comfy Couch, Sailor Moon, Sonic, Power Rangers, Samurai Pizza Cats, Original Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Digimon, Pepper Ann, Recess, Doug, Rugrats, Beasties (named Beast Wars in the US), Reboot, Goosebumps, Stickin' Around, Malcom In The Middle, Gargoyles, Scooby-Doo...

7. Aww, these are some nice questions.  I'm taking a trip down nostalgia lane.  :):

- Nintendo games like: Legend of Zelda 1 & 2, Megaman 6, Super Mario 1 & 3, Duck Hunt, Dig Dug, Punch Out... Can't remember any more right now.

- Sega Genesis games like: Shining Force 1 & 2, Gemfire, Sonic 2, Golden Axe, Ecco: The Tides of Time, X-Men... That's all I remember.  That Ecco game creeped me out big time.  

8. I haven't really played much of those games, but I usually pick Princess Peach.

9. Cecil, Terra, Aeris, Zack, Zidane, Vivi, Garnet, Tidus, and Rikku.

10. Dunno why you need my opinion, since the guy in the video did it just fine! :XD:

Ummmm, I wouldn't say I give good advice, but here are my thoughts: Start by approaching her with some normal, friendly conversation, and pay close attention to her body language.  If she's avoiding eye contact or giving short answers (ones that tend to shut down conversation instead of inviting more of it), she's probably not interested.  If her body language is pointing towards her possibly being interested, simply ask if she would like to grab a cup of coffee or something like that.  If she makes excuses or says she's too busy right now, don't keep pressing because that's usually a 'no'.  If she's interested, she'll make time for you.  If she declines, say something polite and move on.  

12 hours ago, Natalie said:

17. Favourite breed of dog?

18. Do you like Disney?

19. What consoles do you own, and what ones have you owned in the past?

20. What is your favourite(s) FEH artists?

17. I wouldn't say I have a favourite.  I love all dogs!  Buuuut, I guess I think cockapoos are the cutest.  My parents have a cockapoo, and he's adorable & has the funniest personality I've ever seen in a dog.

18. I'm not a big Disney fan, but I liked it back in the day.  My favourite Disney movie was The Lion King.  :]

19. (My fiance is a big gamer.)

Own now:

PS4
PS3
Probably a PS1 + 2 in the closet somewhere
Xbox One
Xbox 360
Nintendo Wii
Snes Classic
3DS 
DS
PSP
Probably a GBA in the closet somewhere

Owned in the past:

Original Nintendo
Sega Genesis

20. Oooh, there are quite a few!  Let's see~

- Asatani Tomoyo: Ephraim, Eirika, Berkut, Ayra
- Chiko: PA Olivia
- cuboon: Palla, Reinhardt, Olwen, Lukas, Tana
- Fujikawa Akira: Celica
- HAKO: Elise, Caeda, Shanna, Felicia
- Kawasumi: Gray
- kaya8: Azura, Fir, Maria, Priscilla, Katarina, Tobin, PA Azura
- Kita Senri: Ryoma, Cecilia, Karel, Brave Ike
- Kippu: Linde, Ninian, Elincia
- Kozaki Yusuke: Alfonse, Sharena, Veronica, Bruno, Anna, Brave Lucina
- Sencha: Summer Corrin
- Seo Kouji: Lute
- Wada Sachiko: Barst, Virion, Marth, Cherche, Titania, Brave Roy 
- Yamada Kotaro: Lyn, Narcian, Bride Lyn, Brave Lyn

The picture I used for my avatar looks like Wada Sachiko's style to me.  (The picture was on one of his FE Cipher cards.)  Assuming it's her, I really wish she drew Laslow/Inigo in Heroes.  I love her take on him!  :wub:

11 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

11. Favorite and least favorite FE skills and why?

12. Have you watched Family Feud?

13. Do you watch Jeopardy!?

14. Favorite anime?

15. Have you played a Super Smash Bros. game?

11. I'm going to assume we're talking about the main Fire Emblem games here (and not Heroes): Astra comes to mind.  It's so much fun to watch it activate when battle animations are on.  I also like Aether because extra damage AND healing is pretty cool!  Least favourite... Probably Vantage on enemies or high-damage skills that can activate when fighting against a boss.

12. I haven't.

13. Sorry, I don't.  :unsure:  I don't really watch TV on the TV, if you know what I mean.  I just stream stuff on Netflix and watch DVDs.

14. Naruto! :]  That show makes me happy.

15. I played a bit of Brawl at my friend's house in 2007 or 2008, I think.

---

I'm going to stop here for now, and I'll answer the next two sets of questions (___ and Claudius I) when I wake up. 

On 24-11-2017 at 9:59 AM, Infinite Dreams said:

16. He's pretty badass, but it's his goofy side that really makes me like him.  (The way he always makes excuses about being late, how silly he gets when he reads his book...)

I know right? I love how this got a lot more meaning when they showed his backstory!

17. ... Hate that guy.

Agreed...

23. Did you feel that way about him from the start, or only later on in the series?

20. I think he's an interesting villain.  His story is so tragic.  My favourite Naruto ending theme is the one about him.  I linked it below if you're not sure which one I'm talking about.  I liked the images it used.  (So many feels at 1:00-1:05!)

I think it says a lot that the video doesn't work in my country, but I could still tell what ending and scene you were referring to anyway...

24. Did you ever guess his identity before it was revealed?

Spoiler

25. Were you fooled by him saying he's Madara?

26. Thoughts on Madara?

27. Favorite OP?

28. What do you think about the fillers in the anime?

29. Have you watched any of the movies?

30. If so, which one was your favorite?

31. Favorite ost track of the series?

16.  Weirdest game you ever heard of or played?

17. Did you ever figure out Garnet's real name in FF9?

18. Did you manage to defeat Ozma in FF9?

19. Did you ever get all the quiz questions right in FF9?

20. Favorite summon in the FF series?

21. Have you played Bravely Default and/or Bravely Second?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

21. Do you ever make New Year's resolutions, and if so what ones do you think you might be making this time?

22. Do you ever listen to classical music?

23. Favourite instrument to listen to?

24. Do you prefer staying in with friends, or going out somewhere with friends?

25. If you could become any FE character right now (they don't have to be anything like you) and take on their form and personality, who would you choose to be?