SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1 hour ago, Claudius I said:

It ends on the 17th! It's date/month/year format. 

Anyways, as for questions...
1. What makes Radiant Dawn your favorite FE game?
2. Do you speak any languages other than English?
3. Favorite dragon in FE?

1: It and PoR are my favorites because Tellius is my favorite FE world. I love the world building, Ike is awesome, and laguz are more interesting/cooler than the other shapeshifters imo. It's awesome that the shapeshifters in Tellius aren't limited like the ones in other FEs, and they have their own countries.

2: English, sarcasm, and profanity *shot* Lol. So no, not fluent in anything else.

3: Not sure, maybe Ena, Nasir, or the generic fire dragon at the end of FE7.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't leave yet, Dragoncat! I still have more questions for you!

6. What's the reason for your username?

7. Do you think your online self is an accurate reflection of your real-life personality?

8. Cats vs. Dogs (I think I know the answer to this one)?

9. What kind of music do you like?

10. Have you ever played Final Fantasy IX?

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

You can't leave yet, Dragoncat! I still have more questions for you!

6. What's the reason for your username?

7. Do you think your online self is an accurate reflection of your real-life personality?

8. Cats vs. Dogs (I think I know the answer to this one)?

9. What kind of music do you like?

10. Have you ever played Final Fantasy IX?

6: I like dragons and cats, so I combined those two...and made up a creature called a dragoncat, a small feline with leathery dragon wings. The creature came after the username, from me wanting to have some explanation, and now it's my online mascot of sorts.

7: I'm more socially awkward irl, so probably not. I guess if I know somebody well irl, yeah, I'm closer to my online personality. But very rarely do I get to talk about video games and stuff like that all I want irl, so...

8: I do love the dogs I've had over the years, but yeah, more of a cat person.

9: My music playlist is full of video game music. But as far as "actual" music goes, I think my tastes lean toward pop.

10: I haven't played many FF games. I played one of the GBA ports, but not much of it before I got bored. I think the main character's name was Barst? I played a bit of Tactics Advance and the original Tactics. Crystal Chronicles is the extent of FF I consider myself a fan of. I played the original for Gamecube and Crystal Bearers and am a proud member of Team Selkie. IX is the one with Tidus, I assume? Yeah, haven't played it.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

IX is the one with Tidus, I assume? Yeah, haven't played it.

Nope - that's X. IX has Zidane.

23 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

1: Those are all feline creatures from Kingdom Hearts right? Felines are cool.

They are. They're all from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance; the Catanuki in particular is exclusive to the HD version on the PS4 that's part of 2.8.

5 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

11: Who is your type?

12: Who is your favorite actor/actress?

13: Do you like Bluegrass music?

14: What is the riskiest thing you've ever done?

15: What is the most risque thing you have ever done?

11: Like what I'd like in a romantic partner? Someone with a sense of humor, cute, nerdy... *sigh* A cute boy my age into gaming, bonus points if it's Nintendo, preferably also never been in a relationship so we could experience everything for the first time together but beggars can't be choosers.

12: Don't follow movies and TV enough to have a favorite persay. But The Rock is pretty cool, so I guess him?

13: Not a fan. It's not overly terrible, but also not something I'd listen to for fun.

14: One time when I was a preteen I put lawnmower gas in my mom's car. I could've caused some very expensive damage. I thought lawnmower gas and car gas was the same thing, derp. I guess that?

15: Sadly the only risque stuff I get to do involves me, myself, a "battery operated boy toy", and the laptop...TMI answer for TMI question. Socially awkward never been kissed or touched romantically straight female here. With a certain "itch" that needs to be "scratched" once in awhile...

Hmmm... maybe I should stop asking that last question. I keep getting... intriguing answers. And what do you know, it looks like I'm your type after all!

16. What's your favorite fictional character from a video game, movie, TV show, etc?

17. What's your favorite video game OST?

18. Do you believe in absolutes?

19. Do you believe in God/other supernatural beings?

20. Do you believe in love?

20 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Hmmm... maybe I should stop asking that last question. I keep getting... intriguing answers. And what do you know, it looks like I'm your type after all!

16. What's your favorite fictional character from a video game, movie, TV show, etc?

17. What's your favorite video game OST?

18. Do you believe in absolutes?

19. Do you believe in God/other supernatural beings?

20. Do you believe in love?

Heh, maybe... See if a friendship can develop first

16: Spyro!

17: Can't choose, honestly. A lot of great ones and it depends on what I want to listen to at the time.

18: Not sure, like, absolute good/evil? Some people are really evil, but everybody has a redeeming quality, I'd think. For example. Hitler loved his dog. Doesn't justify all the horrible things he did, but yeah. And then on the other side of the spectrum there are good people with bad qualities. That's what I thought of when I saw absolutes, sorry if you meant something different.

19: I believe there must be God/Heaven. I know for a fact angels exist, I've seen proof.

20: Absolutely.

I just spent some time reading my past interview, ahh good times.

Anyways time to start interviewing Dragoncat!

1. Ethnicity/race?
2. If video games didn't exist how would you spend your free time?
3. Opinions of me?
4. Math or science?
5. Mainstream anime or non-mainstream?

17 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I just spent some time reading my past interview, ahh good times.

Anyways time to start interviewing Dragoncat!

1. Ethnicity/race?
2. If video games didn't exist how would you spend your free time?
3. Opinions of me?
4. Math or science?
5. Mainstream anime or non-mainstream?

1: Caucasian.

2: Probably watch TV, draw, read, etc.

3: Hmm, I don't see enough of your posts to have an opinion, but I guess it's cool that you collected all the main series pokemon games.

4: Science hands down.

5: Not a big enough anime watcher to have an opinion on that.

15 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

6. Did you wake that slugabed up?

7. Favorite Legendary Pokemon?

8. Do you watch Family Feud?

9. Do you watch Jeopardy!?

10. Do you watch MythBusters?

6: Yeah I remember doing that on Fates...

7: Groudon

8: I like watching the funny Family Feud fails/answers on youtube.

9: Not often, but have.

10: I used to watch MythBusters ALL THE TIME omg...

2 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

10: I used to watch MythBusters ALL THE TIME omg...

Then I'm sure you know it's back.

11. Favorite Mega Evolution?

12. Have you fed the characters in Fates bad food at the mess hall?

13. Worst performance in Fast Money you've seen? Can be by one person or two.

14. Have you heard of the Irishman episode of Family Fortunes (which is also notorious for other reasons)?

15. How many Spyro games have you played?

12 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Then I'm sure you know it's back.

11. Favorite Mega Evolution?

12. Have you fed the characters in Fates bad food at the mess hall?

13. Worst performance in Fast Money you've seen? Can be by one person or two.

14. Have you heard of the Irishman episode of Family Fortunes (which is also notorious for other reasons)?

15. How many Spyro games have you played?

Omg it's back? Neat. I actually don't have TV hooked up in my apartment though...I mostly just do internet and games.

11: Charizard X.

12: Don't remember, maybe...

13: I don't even know what game show Fast Money is from off the top of my head or if it's a game show itself. Remember, I haven't had TV hooked up for like...5 years.

14: Nope, haven't heard of it.

15: All of them, and the first two Skylanders games before I realized it just isn't Spyro any more. Sold all my skylanders at GameStop and gave up on Shitvision's latest cash cow... *sigh*

21. Why should I care about Spyro? What's so great about him?

22. What's your favorite color?

23. Of all the years you've lived in, which is your favorite?

24. If you could go to any year before you were born, which would it be?

25. Is Final Fantasy Chronicles any good without multiplayer? 

1 minute ago, SullyMcGully said:

21. Why should I care about Spyro? What's so great about him?

22. What's your favorite color?

23. Of all the years you've lived in, which is your favorite?

24. If you could go to any year before you were born, which would it be?

25. Is Final Fantasy Chronicles any good without multiplayer? 

21: This might just be nostalgia talking, but...the classic Spyro trilogy for PS1 is a masterpiece. They're rated E "kids games", but damn good kids games, with difficulty that can keep adults entertained and challenged and some awesome level design, memorable music, and the graphics are great for that era. To this day, I've only been able to 100% the first one. Also? DRAGONS.

22: Orange.

23: 2000, year of the dragon baby! The year the third classic Spyro came out, aptly titled Year of the Dragon.

24: Don't know, don't really care.

25: It's CRYSTAL Chronicles, and yes, the single player is just as solid. I don't recommend multiplayer unless you have all 4 players. I did it with one friend once and it wasn't that great.

18 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

26. What's your favorite book?

27. Who's your favorite author?

28. Do you even read?

29. Have you ever read Les Miserables?

30. Do you play any instruments?

26, 27, 28: Yes I do read, although not as often as I used to. I was into Redwall, Guardians of Gahoole, Warrior Cats, recently I added Wings of Fire to that list. I like animal fantasies and things with dragons, read Eragon and Eldest, a bit of Dragonriders of Pern, and the Temeraire series was the most original/unique dragon series I got into imo. Napoleon era wars with dragons instead of airplanes. I guess my favorite author is Brian Jacques, author of Redwall. Not because I still read a lot of Redwall (I don't) but from what I've heard of him, he seemed like a very neat guy. It was crazy, one day I randomly decided to finish a Redwall book I had sitting around but never finished, had to start it from the beginning of course since it'd been years, and then I heard Brian Jacques had died. May he RIP, and I thank him for the stories I loved as a kid. Worth an honorable mention is Rick Riordan, the fandom calls him "Uncle Rick". His series that combined Greek/Roman mythology with the modern world was the most gripping thing ever, and I was sad to see it end. Maybe I should see if his Norse based series is just as good. Read the Egyptian based trilogy and it was good, but not as good as the Greek/Roman one.

29: Nope, I probably would never get into it. Classic literature doesn't grip me because it's often not fantasy, and I'm a fantasy junkie.

30: Tried a few times, no musical talent. Gave up.

Edited by Dragoncat

5 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

13: I don't even know what game show Fast Money is from off the top of my head or if it's a game show itself. Remember, I haven't had TV hooked up for like...5 years.

Fast Money is the ending segment of Family Feud. It's where two members of the winning family try to score 200 points for a big cash reward. Needless to say, I see my fair share of fails...

5 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

14: Nope, haven't heard of it.

Well, the Irishman question took SEVEN guesses before anyone could give a correct answer. And the funniest part? Some of those guesses were obviously wrong, like Hemingway. Oh, and for added hilarity points, this episode was also notorious for having a guy who answered "turkey" to three questions at the end (though to his credit, "chicken" and "turkey" happened to be two good answers to the same question).

Relevant:

Turkey:

Irishman:

Anyways...

16. Favorite and least favorite FE classes and why?

17. Favorite and least favorite FE skills and why?

18. Do you still play Heroes?

19. Favorite Disney Princess?

20. When given a choice of protagonist, do you prefer to play as a male or a female?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

4 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Would you consider yourself to be heavily opinionated on

31. Politics?

32. Religion?

33. Morality?

34. The environment?

35. Culture?

All: Depends? I try to be neutral and not talk about things like that because arguments are really easy to get into with those subjects. And I've learned that you can debate all you want, but everybody has their own opinion and is entitled to it. But...for at least politics and religion, I lean more toward the left/democratic, and I'm Christian, but not devout Christian. I actually believe church and all that is a bunch of smoke and mirrors. You don't have to dress up and go sit in a room and sing hymms for God to accept you, and Jesus isn't the only way into heaven, I hate it when religion says "if you don't follow the teachings of so and so you go to hell". My parents go to church because they like the community aspect of it, and that's fine, but not my thing.

2 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Fast Money is the ending segment of Family Feud. It's where two members of the winning family try to score 200 points for a big cash reward. Needless to say, I see my fair share of fails...

Well, the Irishman question took SEVEN guesses before anyone could give a correct answer. And the funniest part? Some of those guesses were obviously wrong, like Hemingway. Oh, and for added hilarity points, this episode was also notorious for having a guy who answered "turkey" to three questions at the end (though to his credit, "chicken" and "turkey" happened to be two good answers to the same question).

Relevant:

Turkey:

Irishman:

Anyways...

16. Favorite and least favorite FE classes and why?

17. Favorite and least favorite FE skills and why?

18. Do you still play Heroes?

19. Favorite Disney Princess?

20. When given a choice of protagonist, do you prefer to play as a male or a female?

Oh yeah! I remember the turkey thing! And fast money, all coming back to me.

16: Wyvern riders are my favorite because I grew up with an interest in dragon riders, which they are. Don't really have a least favorite.

17: Favorite: Aether, Astra, because they look so badass. Least favorite, anything the enemies have that make things more difficult than they need to be.

18: On occasion.

19: Does Mulan count?

20: If I can choose gender, female because that's what I am, but I don't mind if the protagonist has to be male. Played a bit of Tomb Raider once and Lara seems badass. But most games I've played and enjoyed have male protagonists and I don't mind. 

9 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

19: Does Mulan count?

Yep, she's one of them.

9 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

20: If I can choose gender, female because that's what I am, but I don't mind if the protagonist has to be male. Played a bit of Tomb Raider once and Lara seems badass. But most games I've played and enjoyed have male protagonists and I don't mind. 

I was thinking more in the vein of games like Pokemon, where you get to choose your gender. But for me, that depends on the game (that being said, I always pick the girl in Pokemon).

21. Favorite anime?

22. Favorite anime character?

23. Favorite video game genre?

24. Have you heard of Gravity Cat?

25. Favorite factional cat?

29 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I was thinking more in the vein of games like Pokemon, where you get to choose your gender. But for me, that depends on the game (that being said, I always pick the girl in Pokemon).

21. Favorite anime?

22. Favorite anime character?

23. Favorite video game genre?

24. Have you heard of Gravity Cat?

25. Favorite factional cat?

I always pick the girl in Pokemon. If a game lets you choose your gender I always pick female because I'm female.

21: Not really into anime, but I watched some Naruto a long time ago, so maybe that?

22: Jessie and James from the Pokemon anime. The Pokemon anime sucks and fans can make a much better one, but those two never fail to make me crack a smile and chuckle.

23: I guess action/adventure or platformer? Not sure.

24: I've heard of a lot of meme cats, but not Gravity Cat.

25: Probably Firestar from Warrior Cats, or the leader before him, Bluestar. Or maybe Jessie and James' talking meowth. Perhaps Hunter from Spyro? He's a cheetah, but cheetahs are still cats. I can tell you hands down my favorite fictional dragon is Spyro, but harder to pinpoint my favorite fictional cat. I assume you did mean "fictional" there, must be a typo or autocorrect?