SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

@Emperor_Siegfried

1. Yes

2. Idk, I can dance crazy when I am drunk, but that happens unintendedly. 

3. I would probably sell it since it would take too much cost to let check the jet and organize staff unless I would make a flyer's license what I would not intend to do. In general I am not too much fond into flying even if takes less time to fly with a jet than with an airplane. 

4. McDonalds

5. Hypothetical: I would make my mum healthy, but even good sense and all the money cannot fix it. 

Non hypothetical: Building an own (dream) house in a quiet area, favored next to a park or forest. 

Edited by Necrofantasia

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What do you want to cosplay in the future?

2. Do you watch any anime right now?

3. Does Rosalina motivate you to play Super Mario Galaxy?

4. Most interesting moment you have experienced here on SF?

5. How many questions have you already been asked?

6 hours ago, luyairis said:

Does this have anything to do with Touhou?

Are you referring to my username? 

If so:

Spoiler

Kinda

2 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

1. What do you want to cosplay in the future?

2. Do you watch any anime right now?

3. Does Rosalina motivate you to play Super Mario Galaxy?

4. Most interesting moment you have experienced here on SF?

5. How many questions have you already been asked?

1. Hmm... Yukari Yakumo from Touhou Project, Alisa Reinford from the Trails of Cold Steel series and Lucina are high in my personal ranking. Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia for the male part would appeal me as well.

2. Nah, no anime fan aside of videogames

3. If she was playable - what I do not know if she is - then maaaybeeee. I am terrible in platformers, especially 3D. Mario 64 was the last and only one of this sort I played. 

I would be up for a game like Super Princess Rosalina though.

4. The chance to get to know and meet lots of good people here, even if a few have left unfortunately. 

5. Six, before you came. 

I could count the total of questions of my last interview, if I was less busy and lazy. 

1. You mentioned that you were planning to migrate to the US someday on the FE4 Thread. Where in the US do you plan on settling down?
  2. Favorite alcoholic drink?
  3. Apart from platformers, which game genre/s do you struggle with?
  4. Do you remember the Star Wars fighting game that came out on the Playstation years ago? What were your impressions of it?
  5. What is your favorite Depeche Mode album and why is it a tie between Violator and Songs of Faith and Devotion?

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:
  1. You mentioned that you were planning to migrate to the US someday on the FE4 Thread. Where in the US do you plan on settling down?
  2. Favorite alcoholic drink?
  3. Apart from platformers, which game genre/s do you struggle with?
  4. Do you remember the Star Wars fighting game that came out on the Playstation years ago? What were your impressions of it?
  5. What is your favorite Depeche Mode album and why is it a tie between Violator and Songs of Faith and Devotion?

1. In or around of NY live the most US people I am aware of, but I would also travel to one other state at least to meet people who do not live close to NY. However I do not know exactly which state. Preferred not the south because I would have a hard time to deal with the tropical conditions. 

2. Whiskey cola

3. Shoot 'em ups and Zelda

4. ... I am afraid to say that I do not know this game since I never owned a PS1. I only played a few platformers for the SNES, Rogue Squadron and Podracer for the N64

5. How did you know that I am a DeMo fan? I never really mentioned really it. I agree with Violator but A Broken Frame would be my top favorite because my parents listened to this all the time in my childhood. All I wanna to do is..... Seeee you is still stuck in my ears. Golden 80s. 

Edited by Necrofantasia

4 hours ago, Necrofantasia said:

How did you know that I am a DeMo fan? I never really mentioned really it.

You mentioned it in passing on your first interview. xD

1. Who did you like better, Spandau Ballet or Tears for Fears?
  2. Which side of the spat between Robert Smith and Stephen Morrissey were you on? Or did you just find the feud hilarious and nonsensical? (I know I did.)
  3. Did you ever get into Fields of the Nephilim, The Cult, or Sisters of Mercy?
  4. Do you play a  musical instrument?

6. Have you ever tried revisiting The Flintstones movie a second time?

7. Have you gotten around to playing any Final Fantasy games?

8. Are you any closer to visiting one of the countries you've always wanted to visit?

9. Have you played any of the Xenoblade Chronicles games yet?

10. So what is Tohou?

What, if anything, should separate law and justice?

What about Makalov?

Alright, so look. You are visited by the Rock- he is a magical fairy. He grants to you one wish- any singular food item you like personified into a significant other for you. Attempting to refuse the wish will result in immediate pacification. What food item do you choose to spend the rest of your life with, and why?

On a scale of one to ten, how problematic is the existence of China?

Rosalina is playable in Super Mario 3D World, but you have to actually play the game to unlock her. What do you have to say about that?

16 hours ago, Karimlan said:

You mentioned it in passing on your first interview. xD

1. Who did you like better, Spandau Ballet or Tears for Fears?
  2. Which side of the spat between Robert Smith and Stephen Morrissey were you on? Or did you just find the feud hilarious and nonsensical? (I know I did.)
  3. Did you ever get into Fields of the Nephilim, The Cult, or Sisters of Mercy?
  4. Do you play a  musical instrument?

Oooh, right. 

It has been 3.5 years ago, so I kinda forgot. xd

1. TearsForFears

2. Ooh, I think I get it. You're hinting about Morrisey's band which has the same name of the last name of the singer of The Cure!? Never really made my thoughts about it, but it is kinda funny. I rather choose Robert Smith's side in terms of music. 

3. My parents had an album of last named band, but I cannot remember their music. 

4. I learned to play piano when I had one in my parent's house. Unfortunately since I moved out, not anymore. 

13 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

6. Have you ever tried revisiting The Flintstones movie a second time?

7. Have you gotten around to playing any Final Fantasy games?

8. Are you any closer to visiting one of the countries you've always wanted to visit?

9. Have you played any of the Xenoblade Chronicles games yet?

10. So what is Tohou?

6. Revisiting in the cinema? No, only on TV. (assuming it is a question referred to former interview as well!? ) 

7. I played 6, but quitted against the third or fourth boss. I try to finish Octopath Traveler at least if this counts as FF. 

8. Unfortunately no. That said I just have settled my own life because the past three years were not easy for me at all. Visiting the US is my first anticipated target because I promised it some online friends. 

9. I completed 2 and loved it. Will play Torna later this year and hopefully find a favorable copy of 1 for the Wii. 

10. Touhou is a shoot 'em up series which also has fangames of different genres (fighting games, Pokémon-likish, action platformers). The main things which make this series interesting are the artstyle of the (only) female characters and the soundtrack. I only play this series for the soundtrack. 

12 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

What, if anything, should separate law and justice?

What about Makalov?

Alright, so look. You are visited by the Rock- he is a magical fairy. He grants to you one wish- any singular food item you like personified into a significant other for you. Attempting to refuse the wish will result in immediate pacification. What food item do you choose to spend the rest of your life with, and why?

On a scale of one to ten, how problematic is the existence of China?

Rosalina is playable in Super Mario 3D World, but you have to actually play the game to unlock her. What do you have to say about that?

1. Nothing since law is the purpose of justice or what it should be at for me at least. 

2. He acts inresponsibly, but he is a type of character, who is unique in FE, so a welcome addition. He makes Marcia looking great by his hilarious dialogues with her. xd

3. If we are talking about politics, then six. 

4. A bar of chocolate since it is the food I think I could get along the rest of my life. 

5. That means I need to get a WiiU which is not a console I am considering to buy due to the lack on interesting games for me aside of that. Still hoping she will get an own adventure for the Switch.  

6. Why would you not get Xenoblade 1 for the New 3DS?

7. Favorite decade of music?

8. What do you think of he band Yes (the guys who made Roundabout)?

9. How brave do you have to be to crossplay?

10. First/current impressions of me?

4 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

6. Why would you not get Xenoblade 1 for the New 3DS?

7. Favorite decade of music?

8. What do you think of he band Yes (the guys who made Roundabout)?

9. How brave do you have to be to crossplay?

10. First/current impressions of me?

6. I do not own a New 3DS. It is not justified to buy a console just for one game. Since I have a Wii I still try to get a copy for that. 

7. 80s

8. Owner of a lonely heart was a good song, but unfortunately it is the only one I know of them. 

9. My target is that the public identifies the character I am playing. The more authentic, the better. But still there is no way and wish to be 100% accurate. Just feeling comfortable in the new role and having fun are the only things which matter. 

10. You seem nice and intellectucal which are definitely good traits. 

Edited by Necrofantasia

Nominations for #214 are open.
Nomination ends on Tuesday.

Let's continue the experiment to see how much interest there is in re-interviews. Here are the rules.
In addition to your 2 'normal' nominations, during this nomination phase you may also nominate a maximum of 2 people who have already been interviewed. Anyone who has not been interviewed since Interview #164 is eligible for these re-interview nominations.
So you get a total of 4 votes: 2 for people who have not yet been interviewed, and 2 for people who haven't been interviewed since Interview #164.
On Tuesday I'll count up all the votes and, depending on how much interest there is in re-interviews compared to regular interviews, either make Interview #164 a regular interview or a re-interview.
If interest in re-interviews is big enough compared to interest in regular interviews, I'll try something similar for next interviews. 

Nominations:
Regular: 
1: Centh
1: starburst
1: Crimson Red / Blazer / Fireshrine
1: Mekkah
1: Azure in a Roundabout

Re-interview:
2: Hattusili I / Julius Nepos
1: eclipse
1: Florete
1: Dr. Tarrasque / Sirius
1: BLSoldier / BLS

*Slams table down* OK!

3. How much has your opinion on Touhou changed since last interview?

4. How is the law for you right now?

5. Can you forgive me for not knowing the question count is limited to 5 per post?

6. How much have you changed since last interview?

7. Favorite Touhou meme?

I dunno, I literally got into Touhou in 2 days. Started with watching that fanmade anime (Memories of Phantasm episodes 1-5) and now I want to play too.

Sorry to everyone for not asking many questions the last several months, it's been busy.  Same reason I haven't been able to update my Ironman much until recently.

I'll have a hard time remembering what I've already asked.

1: Top 5 Roman consuls pre-Empire?

2: Bottom 5 Roman consuls pre-Empire?

3: Top 5 Roman Emperors?

4: Bottom 5 Roman Emperors?

5: Top 5 Byzantine/Post Split Emperors (Or even Empresses, I suppose)?

6: Bottom 5 Byzantine Emperors/Empresses?

20 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Cat pictures?

Remind me to post some when I get home.

19 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

1. Obligatory impressions question.

2. Can we ask more than 5 questions?

I want to look at your previous interviews before I start actually asking questions.

1. Bit of a tough one because I don't know you very well, but [Felicia voice] here goes nothing!
First: you struck me as kind of weird (but that's basically everyone on SF, I guess), but also nice. It was nice seeing you bring some life to the interview thread, at least.
Current: can't say my impressions of you have changed much, honestly.
2. Sure thing.

19 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

*Slams table down* OK!

3. How much has your opinion on Touhou changed since last interview?

4. How is the law for you right now?

5. Can you forgive me for not knowing the question count is limited to 5 per post?

6. How much have you changed since last interview?

7. Favorite Touhou meme?

I dunno, I literally got into Touhou in 2 days. Started with watching that fanmade anime (Memories of Phantasm episodes 1-5) and now I want to play too.

3. Not very much, I think. I'm mainly into it for the characters and the music, but I enjoy the games occasionally. There's just a lot of other games that I enjoy more, so I don't play them very often.
4. Great, as always. I got my bachelor's in law last year and now I'm doing a master's in Dutch law. I'm specializing in constitutional and administrative law (the best specialization there is). I'm taking comparative constitutional law and philosophy of law this semester, and it's great. Comparative constitutional law is honestly the best thing about studying law. I've also finally figured what topic I want to write my master's thesis on, so that's nice.
5. Sure. It actually used to be 5 per interview, back in the day.
6. Not very much, but also quite a lot (yes, I am pulling a Heraclitus here). On the one hand, I'm still studying law, delivering mail, playing FE, playing Total War, learning Japanese, being a nerd genreally, doing all my normal things. On the other hand I've got a steady relationship now, spending more time together, building towards a future together, all of that stuff.

17 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Sorry to everyone for not asking many questions the last several months, it's been busy.  Same reason I haven't been able to update my Ironman much until recently.

I'll have a hard time remembering what I've already asked.

1: Top 5 Roman consuls pre-Empire?

2: Bottom 5 Roman consuls pre-Empire?

3: Top 5 Roman Emperors?

4: Bottom 5 Roman Emperors?

5: Top 5 Byzantine/Post Split Emperors (Or even Empresses, I suppose)?

6: Bottom 5 Byzantine Emperors/Empresses?

I don't mind duplicate questions (chances are my answers are going to be different to what they were before)!
1. Consuls are not my strong suit, but (off the top of my head): Lucius Tarquinius Collatinus, Publius Valerius Publicola, Lucius Furius Camillus, Marcus Tullius Cicero and Quintus Pedius.
2. Now this one is even harder, but I'm going to go with Appius Claudius Crassus Sabinus Regillensis, Marcus Licinius Crassus, Marc Anthony... Can't think of two more.
3. I have quite a lot of bias for Claudius I, Diocletian, Julius Nepos, Justinian I and Constantine XI, so I'll go with those. Though I'm also quite fond of Julian the Apostate.
4. Didius Julianus (obviously) + some of those generic usurpers who where shit Emperors whose names I can't remember (the 3rd century and post-sack of Constantinople Empire are full of those).
5. Diocletian (do we count that as split?), Julius Nepos, Justinian I, Leo VI, Constantine XI. 
6. Some of those generic usurpers who where shit Emperors whose names I can't remember.