SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1 hour ago, Ϲharlie said:

Do any taste like . . . oranges?

Well, that’s more a citrus that they don’t really have in lasers but maybe if you mix and match with yellow; pure citrusy flavor with no filter. Seriously it burns to lick 

@Rezzy I get it to and I know the feeling. Especially since I have such good genes. (Joking) 

6. It reminds me of friends character I don’t like. Pretty name it’s just associated with bad haracter. 

7. Wore one today to school! Halloween. But it’s not usually my style! I like thigh highs, short skirt and long jacket (kidding) long sleee shirt and if I’m feeling confident I’ll show midriff. Not much skin exposed but it’s the cuter portions im showing off especially since I’m 28b and can’t show off chest much. 

8. I can’t take t seriously!

9. Yes! Haha nice job ^^

10. Ooh I’ll miss one I know it. 4: Arya lyns game: Lyn 8: Joshua 9/10: Nepheene! 11: Merric 13: Chrom I’m sorrt but he’s cool 14: Silas? Such a loyal friend. Echoes: mae

11. It’s hard for most but I know I kind of “nothing” say ri which makes her my least favorite just for that. 

12. Is like to be cool and use a lance or sword but I’d probably be a wind made with low strength, high speed and intelligence 

13. Cain and Abel 

14. Halberdier? Foot and spear 

15. Lances!

rex:

1. Life? Wood. 

2. Idk..I go through lots of them probably every day sadly like I have lazy days or more embarrassing days not so much gluttony or pride but yeah. Virtues are the same lots of them seem to apply in some days 

3. Friend who played it and he hooked me with ships 

4. I kept googling info on Fates!

5. I think Egyptian but I don’t know maybe Roman. 

6. I wanna be fight but I’m flight. 

7. They all have merits! I like spring though 

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame you don't like the name Rachel, but I'll try not to take it too personally.  (It may or may not be my name.)

16: Did you know if you hit the "+" button next to the Quote button, you can select multiple quotes at once?  It might make answering multiple questions at once a bit easier for you.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

It's a shame you don't like the name Rachel, but I'll try not to take it too personally.  (It may or may not be my name.)

16: Did you know if you hit the "+" button next to the Quote button, you can select multiple quotes at once?  It might make answering multiple questions at once a bit easier for you.

Awwh I didn’t mean it that way. And now I have someone more nice to Associate it with! ^^ 

i did know that i just didnt want my posts being mountains!

6 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Awwh I didn’t mean it that way. And now I have someone more nice to Associate it with! ^^ 

i did know that i just didnt want my posts being mountains!

No need to apologize.  You answered honestly, and that's what I'm always looking for.

17: Do you play Fire Emblem Heroes?

18: Favorite Historical era?

19: What are your favorite 5 boy names and 5 girl names for theoretical children?

20: Where are you in your house right now?

am i to assume you just like B over A (the blue one over green one)? in my initial post to you

- would you live with your parents longer or would you move out as soon as you can (with money and stuff like that, of course)?

2 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

5. I think Egyptian but I don’t know maybe Roman. 

Ooh, interesting.

VIII. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and if so, does it fit you?

IX. Do you live in a rural, urban, or suburban area, or a combination?

X. Which do you prefer of the areas above?

XI. Have you read the Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan?

XII. How about Percy Jackson + the Heroes of Olympus?

XIII. Hot or cold?

XIV. Have you ever gone fishing?

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

No need to apologize.  You answered honestly, and that's what I'm always looking for.

17: Do you play Fire Emblem Heroes?

18: Favorite Historical era?

19: What are your favorite 5 boy names and 5 girl names for theoretical children?

20: Where are you in your house right now?

17: yes but I slowed down after spending money on it 

18: 1600’s are interesting. 

19: boy- Rowan (I chose this before FE), Gabriel, Justin, Alan, Dean (my dad’s name) 

girl-Rose, Heather, Violet, (my mom her mom and me are all named after flowers), but I also really like Caity and Annaleigh 

20: xD restroom~

keA: yes, I prefer blue usually! And yes I would though my dad has been dating some girl so maybe eventually moving out would be more appealing...jk jk 

rex:

8?: i don’t know that!

9 kinda rural ish now not gonna talk about that much 

10: I like suburbia

11: 12: no and no!

13: Cold! I like cold. I like to wear a small nightgown and be freezing and cover up and get warm. The feeling of getting warm makes me so happy. 

So if I can’t sleepnright away I’ll uncover and get cold just to get warm again. 

14: yes I did some of that stuff. I think because my dad also wanted a son but never had one so we both had to take both gender roles sometimes I suppose 

1. Doesn't your mouth ever hurt? Lasers sound kind of painful to eat.
2. What makes PoR your favorite FE game?
3. Can you tell me something cool about Texas I probably don't know yet?
4. Can you tell me something stupid about Texas I probably don't know yet?
5. Do you ever bike?

10 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

10. Hard! Jk it’s Nepheene

8 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

13: Pelleas? Yeah, I think. He is kinda useless and fake but he joins and is a good unit and makes up for the lie he lived even though it wasn’t his fault. I just feel for him and think he deserves more love 

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

Edited by Claudius I

6: I pick...ugh it’s been a while names escape me. But the girl with gravity powers? She’s smart and pretty funny. 

Uraraka! She's pretty cool.

16. Thoughts on Bakugo (explosion dude)?

17. Thoughts on Todoroki (fire and ice dude)?

18. Thoughts on All Might?

19. Favorite fight in the sport festival arc?

20. Favorite fight in the series overall?

9: I did I forgot to list 

LOL. Then you've played the exact same games in the main series as me.

21. Do you plan on playing Thracia at some point?

14. I played soccer like everyone else. I enjoyed it at the time and my team got 2nd place buuuut idk I just didn’t keep it up.

22. Intresting. Is soccer popular among girls where you're from?

In my country it's only really popular among guys. There are girls who play it, but not a lot of them.

23. Have you ever seen Full Metal Alchemist?

24. How about Fate Zero?

25. Code Geass?

1. What three words best describe you?

2. How do you think success should be measured?

3. What scares you?  Do you have any irrational fears?

4. Are there any unspoken social rules that you dislike?

5. What do you value the most: free time, recognition, or money?

6. What's something you've tried that you'll never try again?

7. What are you most grateful for right now?

8. Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

9. If you could time travel, where would you go?

10. What are your pet peeves?

7 hours ago, Claudius I said:

1. Doesn't your mouth ever hurt? Lasers sound kind of painful to eat.
2. What makes PoR your favorite FE game?
3. Can you tell me something cool about Texas I probably don't know yet?
4. Can you tell me something stupid about Texas I probably don't know yet?
5. Do you ever bike?

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

1. Sometimes theyop of my mouth just kinda hurts for some reason!

2. It has a fun cast, they look beautiful on that map when fighting even outside of battle, and also that family tree like system they have is so cool. You can see all the portraits and remember who people are and it turns grey if they die  

3. Sometimes people actually invite cops in for dinner where I’m from. I’ve seen it in old times movies, never done it, and heard it was a dead tradition but I’ve seen it around here 

4. The stereotypes ain’t so true. Most people don’t have horses even. 

5. Sometimes but I do usually drive 

bartozio:

16: he’s annoying. I hope he changes. So far that isn’t even much depth to him. 

17: second favorite. So cool, so powerful and caring for his mom. His relationship to Deli is super interesting. 

18: funny guy, and also sweet. He is a great father figure to Izuku

19: Todoroli vs Deku. They pushed each other past their limits and Deli totally would have won but concrete dude ruined it lol. 

20: Deku, Todoroki, Iida vs Stain 

21: I think it seems fun just kinda busy and I don’t play games as much as I used to 

22: yeah. Most girls I know played it as a kid or play it casually. Weird that it’s more guys outside of here...

23-25: no! Never seen any of those but I know a lot about full metal alchemist 

inifite dreams:

1: caring, supportive and cheesy. I’m super cheesy. 

2. Boob size! Jk. It’s different. I want a family so that’ll be how I measure but some people never wanted a family so they can’t be on that same standard! 

3. Lots of things. Bugs, ghosts, demons, glass breaking, clowns, being killed, being tortured, being beaten at chill for not listening to certain guys who seem violent, etc. irrational fear is that when it hits 3:33 if I’m awake I don’t sleep until at least 4:33 AM exause 3:33-4:33 is the devils hour and I don’t want to be vulnerable there  if I’m already asleep I’m fine  

4. Yes  certain words I can say to girls but not guys, the way I’m basiy expected to pose demands as requests and corrections as suggestions when talking to guys  even though I’m smarter than the people I’m correcting usually 

5. Recognition!

6. Being cool..hun honestly what comes to mind is buffalo wings hottest wing 

7. Just family and friends ^^

8. Both? Overcoming challenges feels nice but when I’m in one I just want things handed to me I need balance or I lose motivation and have a really bad spell  

9. Nowhere! I’m scared to change things much! But I’d go probably to the future because the past will not treat me well obviously  

10. People using cancer as a meme or joke, people saying they’re dyslexic when they spell wrong, all that kinda stuff with actual diseases and disorders.

40 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

16: he’s annoying. I hope he changes. So far that isn’t even much depth to him. 

I guess most people see him that way. I really like how he's portrait though. He's head and shoulders above everyone else up until middle school, but when he joins the academy he finds out he's not that special, but despite that he still aims to become the best hero.

I think he got some development in the anime already, although he's only going to change a little at a time...

17: second favorite. So cool, so powerful and caring for his mom. His relationship to Deli is super interesting. 

I think their relation is only really intresting up until their fight, but part of the story was indeed really good.

26. Favorite quirk?

27. Thoughts on Stain?

22: yeah. Most girls I know played it as a kid or play it casually. Weird that it’s more guys outside of here...

Weird. Different cultures I guess.

23-25: no! Never seen any of those but I know a lot about full metal alchemist 

What?... But...., those are pretty much the three best anime ever. How can you not have seen a single one of them?

28. How about Naruto?

29. Or One Piece?

Perhaps newer ones.

30. Are you following the Ancient Magus' Bride?

31. Have you seen Tsurezure Childeren?

32. Re:Creators?

Since you apparently know a lot about FMA:

33. Favorite of the seven homunculus?

34. How much do you actually know about the series?

10. People using cancer as a meme or joke, people saying they’re dyslexic when they spell wrong, all that kinda stuff with actual diseases and disorders.

35. Would it be okay to to make that joke when I'm actually dyslectic?

Just now, Bartozio said:

homunculus?

homunculi*

You scum

1. Some people don't know how to spell, do they?

2. This is a very important question:

Spoiler

Ya like jazz? :smug:

3. Do you think taking advice from random strangers on the internet is a good idea?

4. You should toooooooooooooootally go bungee jumping! Don't you agree? ;):

and Annaleigh 

That's pretty close to my daughter's name! (Annaleah) and I hardly ever hear it mentioned. 

1. Favourite literature genre?

2. What's a movie you recommend to everyone (may not be your favourite, might be an uncommon one not many people have heard of).

3. Which animal would be your patronus?

4. Have you ever met up in person with an online friend?

5. What's your dream holiday destination?

6. Have you heard of Little Witch Academia?

7. Opinions of the following:

a. Meow Wow

b. Flowbermeow

c. Meowjesty

d. Catanuki

(you might want to Google these)

8. What would the scouter say about your power level?

9. Should General Tso be impeached?

Relevant:

10. Would you buy Toxic-O's, the market's newest and hottest rat poison? (Disregarding the fact that Toxic-O's is fake)

3 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I guess most people see him that way. I really like how he's portrait though. He's head and shoulders above everyone else up until middle school, but when he joins the academy he finds out he's not that special, but despite that he still aims to become the best hero.

I think he got some development in the anime already, although he's only going to change a little at a time...

I think their relation is only really intresting up until their fight, but part of the story was indeed really good.

26. Favorite quirk?

27. Thoughts on Stain?

Weird. Different cultures I guess.

What?... But...., those are pretty much the three best anime ever. How can you not have seen a single one of them?

28. How about Naruto?

29. Or One Piece?

Perhaps newer ones.

30. Are you following the Ancient Magus' Bride?

31. Have you seen Tsurezure Childeren?

32. Re:Creators?

Since you apparently know a lot about FMA:

33. Favorite of the seven homunculus?

34. How much do you actually know about the series?

35. Would it be okay to to make that joke when I'm actually dyslectic?

26: The shadow raven one 

27: he’s evil! Kind of funny how he made the association he hates get more popular 

28/29: not seen! 

30-32: never seen! 

33: guess I don’t know much 

34: I know how it ends and the way the brother is and stuff and lots of the main story I thought 

35: I mean people can do what they want! But yeah if you actually have dyslexia it’s funnt in the sense that you’re calling them out on making fun of you for it. 

Still don’t think jokes like “a dyslexic walks into a bra” are funny though, or a perso with cancer calling a show they dislike cancer is funny. It’s annoying. 

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

homunculi*

You scum

1. Some people don't know how to spell, do they?

2. This is a very important question:

Reveal hidden contents

Ya like jazz? :smug:

3. Do you think taking advice from random strangers on the internet is a good idea?

4. You should toooooooooooooootally go bungee jumping! Don't you agree? ;):

1. I don’t. 

2. Huh? Not really  it’s not my thing~ 

3. I guess. I do it sometimes. 

4. No, that won’t happen. 

3 hours ago, Res said:

That's pretty close to my daughter's name! (Annaleah) and I hardly ever hear it mentioned. 

1. Favourite literature genre?

2. What's a movie you recommend to everyone (may not be your favourite, might be an uncommon one not many people have heard of).

3. Which animal would be your patronus?

4. Have you ever met up in person with an online friend?

5. What's your dream holiday destination?

Oh no! Sorry. 

1. Science fiction maybe? I think so. 

2. You should watch...uhh I think everyone should watch shallow Hal I think it’s called? It’s lame and I hate it but it’s also a bit funny and I like it  

3. A Fox I think 

4. No! I don’t have many online friends and I’m not sure I should meet them. Maybe if we’re both in Texas. 

5. No specific place but I want to go to to a mountain but the super green ones with lakes. 

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

6. Have you heard of Little Witch Academia?

7. Opinions of the following:

a. Meow Wow

b. Flowbermeow

c. Meowjesty

d. Catanuki

(you might want to Google these)

8. What would the scouter say about your power level?

9. Should General Tso be impeached?

Relevant:

10. Would you buy Toxic-O's, the market's newest and hottest rat poison? (Disregarding the fact that Toxic-O's is fake)

6. Heard of it but idk about it 

7. What are they...? Are they the kinds of things I’m gonna want googled?

8. 5 ish 

9. Sure ^^ 

10. I wouldn’t, thank you! 

20 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

Well, that’s more a citrus that they don’t really have in lasers but maybe if you mix and match with yellow; pure citrusy flavor with no filter. Seriously it burns to lick 

Ah, good.

I was afraid I might accidentally ingest an orange flavored laser.

On 10/24/2017 at 8:50 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 10/17/2017 at 4:09 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 10/3/2017 at 9:19 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 9/26/2017 at 10:36 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 9/19/2017 at 6:07 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 9/12/2017 at 10:28 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 9/5/2017 at 6:54 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:
On 4/28/2016 at 10:40 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:

1. are you single

2. what's your sign

3. would you like a drink

4. whats your number

5. want to take this party back to my place

1. I’m very single forever 

2. Idk 

3. Milkshake please!

4. Depends some days I think 8 some days I think 6. 

5. Sure but you pay for gas and mileage. 

Claduis:

6. Yes! Especially if they make more echoes games. 

7. No lame 

8. Movies lol I used to read when I was a good girl 

14 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

27: he’s evil! Kind of funny how he made the association he hates get more popular 

36. Hmm, but what about his opinions about society? Do you think he was right about it being messed up (even though his actions were clearly wrong)?

28/29: not seen! 

30-32: never seen! 

37. Do you not watch a lot of anime, or do we just have very different tastes?

35: I mean people can do what they want! But yeah if you actually have dyslexia it’s funnt in the sense that you’re calling them out on making fun of you for it. 

I generally feel I should just check my spelling better when I say that though.

38. If you had to pick one, are you generally to harsh on yourself, or to nice?

39. Favorite subject at school?

40. Do you prefer reading from paper or a screen?

36: oh yeah like one punch man 

37:I don’t watch much tv honestly. I’ve played enough dB games to get it, and I know Gohan is the main character and I watch Superb

38: harsh on myself too nice in other. 

39: I like history most I think. And math sometimes. 

40: screen! Shorter bursts and more line breaks. When it’s a book like an E book...not so much I need paper then. 

Charlie: 

no way, that seems kinda racist imo