• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Archer of Red said:

Infinite Dreams

20 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Infinite Dreams

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Infinite Dreams

I guess you can put that down as "one more vote for Infinite Dreams".

7 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I guess you can put that down as "one more vote for Infinite Dreams".

Infinite votes for Infinite Dreams

Hello Infinite Dreams!

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you relate to the most?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. Shall you be lifting/extending/otherwise altering the question limit?

Hello there!

1: First/Current Impressions of Me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids?  I know you said you wanted one, but feel free to expound.

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that eveyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

48 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

No question limit.  Go nuts!

:evil:

1. Are you living the meme, Infinite Dreams?

2. What advice do you have to give for those striving to be in a relationship?

3. Ya like jazz? :smug:

4. What is Vancouver like?

5. What's so good about Laslow?

14 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Hello Infinite Dreams!

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you relate to the most?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. Shall you be lifting/extending/otherwise altering the question limit?

I. I just read up on them a little bit, and I think I'm going to go with water (for both)!  

II. I'll admit I had to read up on these too because I only knew a few of them.  (Yay, I learned something new today!  :^_^:)  I'm going to go with gluttony as my sin.  I tend to overindulge in pretty much everything I like, and I need to learn some self control.  It's hard for me to save any money because of this... As for my virtue, that would be kindness.  I would say that my kindness is a big part of who I am.  

III. Sacred Stones, on my younger brother's GBA.  He told me I would like it because it was similar to Shining Force, and he was right!  This was back in 2005.  I didn't play another Fire Emblem game after that until Awakening, in 2013.  Now I'm in love with the series!

IV. I found this site a couple of years ago when I was looking for information on Fates (a few months before it was released in Japan).

V. Indeed I will! :):  No limit.

14 hours ago, Natalie said:

Hiya Dreams!

1. Do you like to cook?

2. Favourite things about Christmas?

3. WHAT IS IT LIKE BEING ENGAGED?

4. Favourite flavour ice cream?

5. Favourite FE archetype?

1. Hmm, I wouldn't say I enjoy cooking, unfortunately.  I'm a little impatient around dinner time and usually don't want to prepare something that takes a long time to make, hehehe. :P:

2. Everything!  :wub:  The decorations, lights, get togethers, baking, presents (giving and receiving), etc.  Most people seem to be in a good mood around this time of year, as well.  It's all just really nice.  I would say that my favourite part about Christmas is the gift giving.  I love buying/making people presents.  (I go a little crazy sometimes, though!  My poor wallet...)

3. Awesome!  I can't stop staring at my ring, eheh.  I've never worn one before.  It's also nice that I can call my SO my fiance now.  Calling him my boyfriend felt way too casual.

4. Oooh, my favourite ice cream would have to be a Safeway brand ice cream called "Nuttin' Better."  It has chunks of chocolate and peanut butter in it.  I also have fond childhood memories of it because my dad used to buy it for us as a treat.  We all loved it.  

5. Oifey.  They make great weaponless meat shields in the early chapters, and in the later chapters, they have no problem keeping up with the others because their growths are still pretty decent.

14 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Hello there!

1: First/Current Impressions of Me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids?  I know you said you wanted one, but feel free to expound.

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that eveyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

1. I think my first impression is the same as my current one.  :):  You seem like a very patient and knowledgeable person, with a great sense of humour!  You seem to enjoy helping others & giving thoughtful advice, which is pretty cool.  I find it impressive that you can balance your life so well, being both a doctor and a mother of 2 young children, and still having time to enjoy some Fire Emblem.  You're awesome!

2. Pretty boring stuff, hahah.  I don't crave excitement.  I hope to be a good wife and mother.  I want to live a long, happy, and comfortable life without too much going on.  (I guess having a kid will change that, but hopefully in a good way!)  Luckily my job is pretty easy, and I don't take any of it home with me.  Someday, I would love to move to a small town and see what that's like... Maybe when I'm retired.  I also dream of reconnecting with my artistic side.

3. I used to be pretty uninterested in them, but lately I find myself daydreaming about having one all the time.  Must be that biological clock kicking in.  I would love to have a girl, but I have a feeling I'll get a boy, hahah.  

4. Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation.  I'm a huge sucker for happy endings.

5. Hmmm... The Dark Knight comes to mind.  People were really hyped up on that movie when it came out.  I didn't enjoy it at all, haha.

---

I'll answer more questions when I get home to my computer!  I'm awful at typing on mobile.  :lol:

Edited by Infinite Dreams

19 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

1. I think my first impression is the same as my current one.  :):  You seem like a very patient and knowledgeable person, with a great sense of humour!  You seem to enjoy helping others & giving thoughtful advice, which is pretty cool.  I find it impressive that you can balance your life so well, being both a doctor and a mother of 2 young children, and still having time to enjoy some Fire Emblem.  You're awesome!

2. Pretty boring stuff, hahah.  I don't crave excitement.  I hope to be a good wife and mother.  I want to live a long, happy, and comfortable life without too much going on.  (I guess having a kid will change that, but hopefully in a good way!)  Luckily my job is pretty easy, and I don't take any of it home with me.  Someday, I would love to move to a small town and see what that's like... Maybe when I'm retired.  I also dream of reconnecting with my artistic side.

3. I used to be pretty uninterested in them, but lately I find myself daydreaming about having one all the time.  Must be that biological clock kicking in.  I would love to have a girl, but I have a feeling I'll get a boy, hahah.  

4. Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation.  I'm a huge sucker for happy endings.

5. Hmmm... The Dark Night comes to mind.  People were really hyped up on that movie when it came out.  I didn't enjoy that movie at all, haha.

Yay!  I know what you mean about wanting a baby.  I'm feeling the pull for another one, but Est's just a year old, so should probably wait.

6: Opinion on the name Rachel?

7: Opinion on petticoats, and would you wear one?

8: Opinion on kilts?

9: What do you do for a living? (If too personal, never mind, and you don't have to go into super detail.)

10: What would be five boy names and five girl names for your theoretical children?