SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

12 hours ago, Arcanite said:

1. Are you living the meme, Infinite Dreams?

2. What advice do you have to give for those striving to be in a relationship?

3. Ya like jazz? :smug:

4. What is Vancouver like?

5. What's so good about Laslow?

1. Mmmhmm!  Infinitely.  :XD:

2. Ooohhh, tough question!  I like it… But, I started dating my SO when I was only 18… And he was my first boyfriend, so I’m actually not experienced enough to give good advice about that.  However, I do have an observation:

This might sound bad, but I think there are some single people who need to lower their expectations a little bit.  It seems like some of them are looking for a perfect person that only exists in a fantasy.  I think people should try to be a little more open-minded and not so quick to write someone off.  (Deal-breakers being an exception.  We all have those.)  I’ve just heard some really silly things about the dating scene that make me shake my head.  :[  Also, sometimes I hear “I deserve this, I deserve that”, and I think the people who say things like that need to take a good hard look at what they bring to the table themselves. 

As for making a relationship last… I think a big part of that is learning when to drop something.  Sometimes you just have to just agree to disagree.  There doesn’t always have to be a “winner.” 

3. It’s… Alright.  I don’t really like it or hate it, to be honest.  I wouldn’t complain if it was playing in the background, and I would definitely prefer to hear jazz over rap or country music!  :lol:

4. Vancouver is very… Rainy.  Haha, I’m not sure if it’s known for this or not?  Our weather is similar to Seattle (our American neighbour) and London.  There’s no doubt that it’s a beautiful city, though!  We have the ocean and the mountains… Plenty of forests and hikes nearby... It’s a lovely place to live.  (The average detached house is over a million dollars, though!)  Housing/rent is ridiculous here.  I live in the suburbs and commute to the city for work because I can’t afford to live downtown.  I don’t mind, though.  It’s not so bad!  Transit here is pretty decent. 

The people here are polite, but not as “friendly” as Americans, I’ve noticed.  I’ve been to the states a lot, and I noticed that people there are far more likely to engage in full-on conversations with strangers than we are.  Vancouverites seem to be terrified of this (myself included).  

5. Ahah, I expected a question like this!  I see a lot of myself in him, which is why I take such a liking to his character.  (Although, he’s much braver than I am!)  As for the womanizing part of him, that’s definitely NOT like me, but I find it kind of amusing.  It reminds me of how my SO used to hit on me before we started dating. 

By chance, Inigo was the first child character (besides Lucina) that I recruited in Awakening.  I thought, oh neat, this guy has a great design and he seems pretty good, so I put him on my team right away.  (I also LOVED his English voice and wanted to hear it more. ;])  It was his father & mother support conversations that really made me like him.  His other supports were funny and entertaining, but I really liked those two in particular.  When he showed up again in Fates, I was thrilled.  I really liked the way they built on his character in Fates.  In Awakening, he revealed his sweet side in only a few supports, but in Fates, his supports were consistently good.  He did a lot of growing up between Awakening and Fates, and it was nice to see the difference.  

12 hours ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

1. Favourite game genre?

2. Sci-Fi or Fantasy?

3. What period of history do you find most interesting?

4. Do you speak more than one language?

5. Favourite kind of weather?

1. It’s a tie between turn-based role playing games and turn-based strategy.  My video game reflexes suck, so I'm awful at real-time games!

2. Hmmmm… I’m gonna go with Sci-Fi! 

3.  I’m not all that interested in history, so I can't think of anything to say to this.  I'm sorry!  :sweatdrop:

4. I used to speak French somewhat fluently, but I pretty much haven’t spoken a single word of French since high school (over 10 years ago), so my French would be… very, very, very, very, very, very rusty now.  I could probably still understand it, I think... Speaking it on the other hand... would be embarrassing.

5. 22-25 degrees and sunny.  Perfect, warm (but not too hot) weather! :D: 

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

6: Opinion on the name Rachel?

7: Opinion on petticoats, and would you wear one?

8: Opinion on kilts?

9: What do you do for a living? (If too personal, never mind, and you don't have to go into super detail.)

10: What would be five boy names and five girl names for your theoretical children?

6. I like it because it reminds me of Friends, which is one of my favourite shows.  It’s one of my “happy” shows (along with Sex and the City).  When it’s on, my mood just goes right up!  I’ve re-watched it so many times… It’s a good background show for me!

7. Those are those floofy things that you wear under dresses to make them poof out more, right?  (That sentence was pretty brutal, eh? :XD:)  I like ‘em!  I’ve worn one under my Halloween costume before.

8. They’re neat!  

9. I don’t mind at all!   My answer is going to be pretty boring, though!  Hehe.  I’m a booking clerk at a hospital outpatient clinic (the one I’m at is related to Dermatology).  I’m so comfortable here... I never want to leave.  Well, except when it’s time to retire.  The nurses and docs I work with are awesome, and so are the patients.  The patients really spoil us too... Around Christmas-time, we usually get a few cupboards full of goodies.  Our "stash" lasted us until June this year.  :sweatdrop:  Also, I like that my job is pretty simple and stress-free aside from a few people getting upset about waiting times (nothing at this clinic is ever really urgent).  People ask me sometimes if I ever want to move up and do something “bigger”, but I honestly have no desire to do that.  I make enough money to live somewhat comfortably and foolishly spend my extra money on Fire Emblem Heroes

10. I love the name Clara for some reason, and my SO likes that name as well, so that would likely be my choice for a girl.  I haven’t thought of any other names, though!  I guess I should start thinking up some boy names! :]

4 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

VI. Fight or flight?

VII. Do you have any favorite history or mythology to learn about?

VIII. Favorite season?

IX. Do you know what your Myers-Briggs personality type is, and does it fit you?

VI. Flight.  I'm definitely not a fighter.

VII. I'm afraid I'm not really into that stuff.  Sorry!  :sweatdrop:

VIII. Summer.  Vancouver has beautiful summers, and they're dry!  It doesn't get too hot here, either.  It's just perfect!

IX. I do!  It's INFP.  I feel like it fits me.  :):

I think I remember there being a Myers-Briggs thread here about a year ago or so, and INFP was the most common result by a landslide.  I thought that was interesting.  Seems that people with that personality type are more likely to flock to these forums?

Edited by Infinite Dreams

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

This might sound bad, but I think there are some single people who need to lower their expectations a little bit

I don't think that sounds bad at all LOL
Good advice though :D:

The average detached house is over a million dollars, though!

I imagine you must work for baller money then

I used to speak French somewhat fluently

I like you!

foolishly spend my extra money on Fire Emblem Heroes

You were doing so well until I saw this travesty

6. When was the first time you spent money on FEH, and do you miss the F2P life?

7. Do you understand that you're scum for spending money on this blasted game?

8. I noticed you like using the emotes a lot ;]. Do you think we need better ones? I mean, who actually uses :Arvis::Amelia::Dozla::Fury: or any of the other ones we have?
Seriously this is the only one we can keep :KnollRoll:

9. Know anything about Star Wars?

10. Isn't Robert Downey Jr. the most handsome man ever?

1 Favourite character of least favourite fe and least fave character of fave fe

2 do you mind silly question if not

Spoiler

Do you like gluten

1. Opinions of the following:

Spoiler

a. ee06c1c24e.gif

b. e67647148a.gif

c. 5e7683bee6.jpg

2. Do you think you have rigid, porous, or healthy boundaries with people? If you wanna specify between acquaintances, friends, close friends, romantic partners, sure thing. For reference, here are some common traits of each:

Rigid boundaries: 
* Avoid intimacy and close relationships
* Unlikely to ask for help
* Has few close relationships
* Very protective of personal information
* May seem detached, even with romantic partners
* Keeps others at a distance to avoid the possibility of rejection

Porous boundaries:
* Overshares personal information
* Difficulty saying "no" to the requests of others
* Overinvolved with other's problems
* Dependent on the opinions of others
* Accepting of abuse or disrespect
* Fears rejection if they do not comply with others

Healthy boundaries:
* Values own opinions
* Doesn't compromise values for others
* Shares personal information in an appropriate way (does not over or under share)
* Knows personal wants and needs, and can communicate them
* Accepting when others say "no" to them

3. Branching from the above question, which kind of boundary do you have for:
* Physical (personal space and physical touch)
* Intellectual (thoughts and ideas)
* Emotional (personal feelings)
* Sexual (emotional, intellectual, and physical aspects of sexuality)
* Material (money and possessions)
* Time (how someone uses their time)

1. Were you the one that used to have that flowers avatar? I part-think that was you and part-think I'm mixing you up with someone else and now I need answers.
2. Are you planning on ever learning any more languages?
3. Do you ever ride a bike?

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

8. I noticed you like using the emotes a lot ;]. Do you think we need better ones? I mean, who actually uses :Arvis::Amelia::Dozla::Fury: or any of the other ones we have?

I don't know, :Arvis: is definitely one that deserves to be used.

55 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Knowing @Arcanite do you realize what you just potentially condemned yourself to by taking off the question limit?

DO YOU?

I gotta warm up first

HEH
EHHEHEHEHEHEH

I might take it slow on this one though

11. Do you mind if I go turbo on you?

11 hours ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

6. Least favourite colour?

7. What movies/books/games did you used to love, but don't anymore?

8. Is a good plot or good gameplay more important?

9. Tea or Coffee?

10. Damage, Tank, or Healer?

6. Hmmm, at the top of my head, I think that would be olive green.

7. Pokemon.  It doesn't have the same magic anymore!  (For me.) 

8. I'm going to go with good gameplay on this one!  Although, for me, the characters are what seal the deal.

9. Coffee!  I'm not too fond of the taste, and I mask it with cream and sweetener, but drinking it is part of my morning ritual.  :]

10. Healer!  They're very important.  The other guys wouldn't stay alive for the long fights without one!

6 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I imagine you must work for baller money then

Haha, actually not at all!  :lol:  I rent a 1-bedroom apartment in an older building in the suburbs, and I get a pretty good deal!  I will never own a place in the city.  It's just an unrealistic goal for me.  (Maaaaybe eventually here in the 'burbs!  But that's very far off, heh.)  I'd say I'm on the loooower end of middle class or so... 

6 hours ago, Arcanite said:

6. When was the first time you spent money on FEH, and do you miss the F2P life?

7. Do you understand that you're scum for spending money on this blasted game?

9. Know anything about Star Wars?

10. Isn't Robert Downey Jr. the most handsome man ever?

6. Sometime in the first month.  I'm no whale (unless you ask my SO, he disagrees!), but I'm definitely in dolphin territory.  I have fun with it, so I like to spend some money to make sure I get the characters I really want.  No regrets!  (Mostly...) Better than spending it on drugs, right?  Right?  :unsure:

7. Hahaha.  I'm sure my SO would agree with you on that one!  He's concerned about the future of games, and he dislikes microtransactions.  

8. Good observation!  I have a weird fear of sounding too serious when I type, so I developed a habit of using a lot of emoticons!  I even use smiley faces in my work e-mails! :P:

You make a good point!  I never see those ones used... More variety would certainly be welcome.

9. Ummm, just a liittttle bit!  I haven't seen all of the movies.

10. He's alright!

5 hours ago, Pengaius said:

1 Favourite character of least favourite fe and least fave character of fave fe

2 do you mind silly question if not

Hide contents

Do you like gluten

1. Out of the ones I've played, my least favourite FE would be Sacred Stones.  My favourite SS character is Eirika. 

My favourite FE is Fates, and my least favourite character would be Peri, no doubt.  (I assume we're not including the villains.)

2. Don't mind at all!  Gluten seems to be in all of the tasty foods, so yeah, I dig it!  ;):

4 hours ago, KeA said:

1. Opinions of the following:

Reveal hidden contents

a. ee06c1c24e.gif

b. e67647148a.gif

c. 5e7683bee6.jpg

2. Do you think you have rigid, porous, or healthy boundaries with people?

(Snip)

3. Branching from the above question, which kind of boundary do you have for:
* Physical (personal space and physical touch)
* Intellectual (thoughts and ideas)
* Emotional (personal feelings)
* Sexual (emotional, intellectual, and physical aspects of sexuality)
* Material (money and possessions)
* Time (how someone uses their time)

1. A. This little dude's face looks friendly.

B. The eyebrows are flipped, so this dude looks like he's up to no good.

C. I don't really have an opinion on this picture.  Did you make them?  If so, that's neat!  :]

2. Overall, I'd say porous.

3. This question is very interesting!  I like it.

Physical: Mostly healthy, with a dash of rigid/porous as well.  I respect boundaries, and I'm comfortable with most forms of touching.  However, I dislike hugging anyone except my SO, but I still do it because it's socially expected of me.  It also makes me very uncomfortable when strangers stand too close too close to me, but that's something that most people dislike, right?  Of course, I never have the guts to tell them off! 

Intellectual: Rigid.  For example, I used to lose marks for lack of participation in class.  I had a lot of those "damn it, I knew that... why couldn't I just raise my hand?" moments.  I have a huge fear of being wrong about something and looking dumb.  I also avoid asking questions that I want to ask out of fear that my question is "stupid".

Emotional: Porous, without a doubt.

Sexual: Mostly healthy, I think.  

Material: Hmm, porous?  If we're talking about sharing money with others, I've been way too generous about loaning money in the past.  You can bet I didn't get most of it back...

Time: A mixture of porous and healthy, but I'm leaning towards porous.  Sometimes I spend time hanging out with people because I feel like I have to.  I don't want to upset them or make them feel like I don't want to see them, but as an introvert, I usually prefer to stay in.  

2 hours ago, Claudius I said:

1. Were you the one that used to have that flowers avatar? I part-think that was you and part-think I'm mixing you up with someone else and now I need answers.
2. Are you planning on ever learning any more languages?
3. Do you ever ride a bike?

I don't know, :Arvis: is definitely one that deserves to be used.

1. Wow, good memory!  Yup, that was me!  The pink flowers, right?

2. I would love to learn Mandarin or Cantonese, since my city has a very large Chinese population.  Maybe I'll get on that soon!  :^_^:

3. I haven't recently, unfortunately.

(Haha, I guess the Arvis emoticon might be good to use after a 'sick burn'?)

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

Knowing @Arcanite do you realize what you just potentially condemned yourself to by taking off the question limit?

DO YOU?

I accept my fate.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

I gotta warm up first

HEH
EHHEHEHEHEHEH

I might take it slow on this one though

11. Do you mind if I go turbo on you?

11. Hahaha.  I don't mind.  Up to you!  ;): 

Bit late to the party, but here goes.

1. Which fire emblem games have you played?

2. Favorite female FE character?

3. Favorite FE lord?

4. Favorite FE villain?

5. Do you watch anime?

6. Do you prefer reading from paper or a screen?

7. Opinions of me?

3 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Better than spending it on drugs, right?  Right?  :unsure:

I'd probably have to be high to spend money on the game anyway so I guess you're right

Sometime in the first month.

Dear lord it's worse than I thought!

He's concerned about the future of games, and he dislikes microtransactions.  

He is a very good man

I accept my fate.

Muahahahha
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Apologies if you don't get some references:

12. Do you play other gacha games?

13. What do you think of memes?

14. What do you think of me?

15. What do you think of thinking?

16. What do you think?

17. What kind of music do you like?

18. Preferred Ice Cream flavors?

19. Ya got any drugs?

20. Opinion on Dinosaurs!

21. Say something crazy!

22. Tell me what you want, what you really really want?

23. Tell a corny joke!

24. What do you do when you're bored?

25. What game systems do you own?

26. Have you ever been in a fight, be it an argument or actually with your fists?

27. What's under your bed?

28. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

29. Are you one of those freaks who keep their shoes under their bed?

30. Have you ever stubbed your toe? 

31. What is your favorite home cooked meal?

32. Have you ever stood in the shadow of a giant?

33. Favorite breakfast item!

34. Waffles or Pancakes?

35. Oatmeal or Cereal?

Let's test your French~

36. Comment ça va, ajourd'hui ?

37. Une pomme ou une orange ?

38. Manges-tu comme un cochon ?
(If you have to use a translator, then just respond in English XD)

39. What is the best give you've ever received?

40. You ever play duck duck goose?

Edited by Arcanite

19 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

VII. I'm afraid I'm not really into that stuff.  Sorry!  :sweatdrop:

It's perfectly fine. Everyone has different interests.

19 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

IX. I do!  It's INFP.  I feel like it fits me.  :):

I think I remember there being a Myers-Briggs thread here about a year ago or so, and INFP was the most common result by a landslide.  I thought that was interesting.  Seems that people with that personality type are more likely to flock to these forums?

I think I slightly discussed this with someone else as well. It is strange, but yes, the disproportionate amount of INFPs on this site does seem to indicate that they flock to forums like these.

X. Since history isn't your strong suite, what was your favorite class in school?

XI. Do you read often?

XII. Did you prefer Inigo, Severa, and Owain in Awakening or in Fates?

XIII. Favorite version of Fates?

XIV. Preferred father of Inigo?

XV. Favorite child unit in Awakening besides Inigo?

8 hours ago, KeA said:

4. favourite type of cuisine
5. favourite animal

4. If I'm being perfectly honest, American food.  My taste is very, very boring.  I'm picky about textures and tastes, and I'm afraid to try new things.  It's pretty embarrassing.  :sweatdrop:

5. Dogs!  I’m obsessed with dogs.

8 hours ago, Bartozio said:

1. Which fire emblem games have you played?

2. Favorite female FE character?

3. Favorite FE lord?

4. Favorite FE villain?

5. Do you watch anime?

6. Do you prefer reading from paper or a screen?

7. Opinions of me?

1. I have played 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, and 15.

2. Celica.

3. I guess Celica would be the answer here as well, so I’ll add that I also like Corrin, Chrom, and Eirika. 

4. Does Selena (FE8) count as a villain?  I thought she was pretty cool, and I was sad to fight her.  If she doesn’t count, I guess my answer would be Berkut or maybe Lyon.  I actually kind of pitied them a bit.  (I find villains more interesting if I can feel bad for them.)  I haven’t played FE6 yet, but Zephiel seems like an interesting villain based on what I’ve heard about him.

5. The only anime I currently watch is Naruto, which I’m totally obsessed with.  I’m not finished yet because I’m waiting for the rest of the dubbed episodes to come out.  Naruto makes me happy. :]

6. I hate reading from a screen.  Paper all the way!

7. I think you come off as a kind, thoughtful, and laid-back person.  :):  You seem to be pretty good at remaining objective about things & analyzing all the facts, and I bet you're really easy to get along with IRL.  Also, I was surprised to learn that English wasn’t your first language.  I never would have guessed, since your English is pretty much perfect!  

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

12. Do you play other gacha games?

13. What do you think of memes?

14. What do you think of me?

15. What do you think of thinking?

16. What do you think?

17. What kind of music do you like?

18. Preferred Ice Cream flavors?

19. Ya got any drugs?

20. Opinion on Dinosaurs!

21. Say something crazy!

22. Tell me what you want, what you really really want?

23. Tell a corny joke!

24. What do you do when you're bored?

25. What game systems do you own?

26. Have you ever been in a fight, be it an argument or actually with your fists?

27. What's under your bed?

28. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

29. Are you one of those freaks who keep their shoes under their bed?

30. Have you ever stubbed your toe? 

31. What is your favorite home cooked meal?

32. Have you ever stood in the shadow of a giant?

33. Favorite breakfast item!

34. Waffles or Pancakes?

35. Oatmeal or Cereal?

Let's test your French~

36. Comment ça va, ajourd'hui ?

37. Une pomme ou une orange ?

38. Manges-tu comme un cochon ?
(If you have to use a translator, then just respond in English XD)

39. What is the best give you've ever received?

40. You ever play duck duck goose?

12. I don’t.  Heroes is my first one.  

13. Love ‘em.  Who doesn’t like funny stuff, right?

14. You seem like an outgoing person who isn't shy or afraid to speak their mind.  You come off as pretty disciplined in some ways, but you like to have fun too.  I bet you don't sweat the small stuff.  You really liven up the place, and the forums wouldn’t be the same without you.  You have a good sense of humour, and your posts are fun to read. :):

15. Too much of it can sometimes be a bad thing. 

16. Sometimes I wonder that myself.

17. Power Metal/Classic Metal.

18. Anything with peanut butter and chocolate (but not too much chocolate!).  I also like those funky flavours like cotton candy and bubblegum.

19. Birth control pills and anti-depressants?  :sweatdrop:

20. Kinda glad we don't have to deal with them, tbh.

21. I enjoy using The Reinhardt, and I'm not afraid to admit it! 

22. I kinda want some ice cream now... Unfortunately, I don't have any.  :sob:

23. How does a squid go into battle?

Spoiler

Well armed.

24. Crochet and watch Netflix.  

25. My fiance is a big gamer... Let's see...

PS4
PS3
Probably a PS1 + 2 in the closet somewhere
Xbox One
Xbox 360
Nintendo Wii
Snes Classic
3DS 
DS
PSP
Probably a GBA in the closet somewhere

I think that's it.

26. I think I had a few fist fights with my little brother when I was younger, but that's kinda expected with siblings, right?  It was never anything too serious.

27. A hair dryer, work-out mat, and weights.

28. Ummm... I'm not sure what the exact number is, but it's between 5-10 pairs.

29. I do not.

30. Yes.  It hurts. :cry:

31. Seafood linguine that my dad makes. :drool:

32. Do really, really tall people count?  If so, yes.

33. Bacon.

34. Waffles.

35. Cereal.

36. Uh oh, here we go... Like I said, it's been over 10 years since I last spoke a word of french.

Okay, I understood those sentences just fine.  Looks like I haven't lost all my french.  I'll attempt to respond...

Comme ci comme ça.  En ce moment, je suis contente que je suis dans ma maison... Il y a beaucoup de pluie dehors, et mes chaussettes sont très mouillées... Blech!  ;]

37. Pomme!  Mmm.  Mais, j’aime les oranges aussi… 

38. Hahaha… Quand j'ai très faim... (Tout le temps.)

39. Oooh, let's see... Probably the vacation to California.  Quite a nice gift. :]

40. I have!

42 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

X. Since history isn't your strong suite, what was your favorite class in school?

XI. Do you read often?

XII. Did you prefer Inigo, Severa, and Owain in Awakening or in Fates?

XIII. Favorite version of Fates?

XIV. Preferred father of Inigo?

XV. Favorite child unit in Awakening besides Inigo?

X. I liked Biology.  

XI. Not as often as I should... It's hard to bring myself to read nowadays when I'm distracted by all this technology.  I usually only read when I'm on vacation.

XII. I prefer them in Fates.  They all seem like they did a good amount of growing up.  (I like their original names better, though! ;])

XIII. Hmm, I prefer to say that I like Fates as a package deal, but if I had to pick one, it would be Revelation.  I'm a total sucker for happy endings, and I like that you get to recruit pretty much everyone & get all the kids.  On its own, it does have some obvious flaws, but the fun factor of it for me is the highest.  I have the strongest desire to replay that path... (Partly because I don't have the heart to replay the other two paths.  I can't handle all those feels again.)

XIV. Chrom.  Inigo's father/son support with Chrom just fits.

XV. Owain.  He's a goofball and I like that.

2 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

1. I have played 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, and 15.

Hmm, that means 11 is the only game that came out in the west that you haven't played.

8. Any particular reason as to why?

5. The only anime I currently watch is Naruto, which I’m totally obsessed with.  I’m not finished yet because I’m waiting for the rest of the dubbed episodes to come out.  Naruto makes me happy. :]

Ehw, dubs. Wasn't aware that the dubbed version isn't done yet, since the japanese version has ended for a while now (I think, I kind of ignored the last batch of filler).

9. How far is the dubbed version?

10. Who is your favorite character in the series?

11. Favorite arc?

12. How much do you know about Boruto?

7. I think you come off as a kind, thoughtful, and laid-back person.  :):  You seem to be pretty good at remaining objective about things & analyzing all the facts, and I bet you're really easy to get along with IRL.  Also, I was surprised to learn that English wasn’t your first language.  I never would have guessed, since your English is pretty much perfect!

As easy as it can be to get along with someone who lacks social skills. And ahw, thanks :)

My country kind of forced me to learn decent english, since university master classes are in english and games don't get translated. It's also pretty much impossible to find dutch subs or dubs for anime...

On 22/11/2017 at 12:24 AM, Infinite Dreams said:

1. Hmm, I wouldn't say I enjoy cooking, unfortunately.  I'm a little impatient around dinner time and usually don't want to prepare something that takes a long time to make, hehehe. :P:

I completely understand this haha! 

6. But what about cooking for special occasions, or baking cakes or whatnot. Do you enjoy that?

7. Favourite colour themes, or just colours that you think go well together?

8. Do you do any art or craft type hobbies?

9. Do you prefer viewing art irl (eg. at galleries) or online?

10. If you could learn one skill overnight, what would you choose?

4. Power metal, huh? Are you familiar with Blind Guardian? If so, opinions?
5. Do you plan on playing the older FE games?
6. What are your favorite game series overall?
7. Do you play any musical instruments?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

22 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

1. Wow, good memory!  Yup, that was me!  The pink flowers, right?

Yeah, that was it! Somehow I feel like you've become way more active since changing your avatar, but that might just be me...

22 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

(Haha, I guess the Arvis emoticon might be good to use after a 'sick burn'?)

A-actually, I just said that because Arvis is one of my favorite characters, but wow, this is amazing.

9 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Hmm, that means 11 is the only game that came out in the west that you haven't played.

8. Any particular reason as to why?

9. How far is the dubbed version?

10. Who is your favorite character in the series?

11. Favorite arc?

12. How much do you know about Boruto?

8. Haha, it's funny you should ask that.  I was thinking of trying it sometime soon, maybe when I'm off for my Christmas week staycation.  I've been putting it off because I find the art style very off-putting.  I know that's a silly excuse not to play it, though, so I'm going to give it a shot!  

9. It's currently up to episode 416 of Shippuden.  I'm a teensie bit behind that. 

Spoiler

Sasuke has decided he doesn't want to be bad anymore, and he's joined the fight against Madara. 

10. Naruto is my favourite, without a doubt.  I like rooting for him, and watching him consistently pull through & succeed in his goals is a big part of what makes the show enjoyable for me. :^_^:

11. The Pain Arc.  (I seem to be one of the only people who liked the conclusion, ehehe.)

12. A lil' bit about the characters, but nothing about the story.  I'm not sure what to think of it.  The idea of it seems a little unnecessary to me, but who knows, maybe I'll like it.

9 hours ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

11. Star Wars or Star Trek?

12. Marvel or DC?

13. PVP or PVE?

14. Would you rather be a Dragon or ride a Dragon?

15. Do you listen to any Podcasts?

11. I've at least seen a few of the Star Wars movies, and they were alright, so I'll go with that.  I've never seen an episode of Star Trek before, though!  Not sure if I would like it!  

12. Hahaha... Okay, this is embarrassing, but I'm going to have to look this up because I don't actually know the difference between the two.

... Alright, I did just did a bit of reading!  I'm pretty sure I prefer Marvel.  (Yay, I just learned something new.)

13. PVE!  Playing against other people makes me nervous.

14. Ride a dragon!  :]

15. I do not.

6 hours ago, Natalie said:

6. But what about cooking for special occasions, or baking cakes or whatnot. Do you enjoy that?

7. Favourite colour themes, or just colours that you think go well together?

8. Do you do any art or craft type hobbies?

9. Do you prefer viewing art irl (eg. at galleries) or online?

10. If you could learn one skill overnight, what would you choose?

6. Ah, yes, I do like baking cakes and cookies and stuff like that!  I can't say I'm very good at it, but it's fun, and I especially like the decorating part.  It's also nice to get together with my girlfriends in December and bake/decorate some Christmas cookies!  We do it every year.

7. I love pastel colours.  Hmmm, I especially like shades of pink and purple together! 

8. Yes, I picked up crocheting a couple of years ago!  It's one of my favourite hobbies now.  It's very therapeutic!  I'm currently making a bunch of Christmas presents.  

9. I'm not big on galleries, so I'll go with online.  By the way, I noticed that people kept using your art as their avatar, so I took a peek at your art thread!  Your stuff is so good!  You're very talented. :):

10. I would love to be a good artist.  I drew a lot when I was younger, and I keep trying to pick up a pencil and draw again, but my hand doesn't "flow" like it used to.  I get frustrated that I'm not very good at it anymore... I think I'll stick with it and hopefully improve with time.  I would like to get good enough at it to do some painting.  It looks really fun!

2 hours ago, Claudius I said:

4. Power metal, huh? Are you familiar with Blind Guardian? If so, opinions?
5. Do you plan on playing the older FE games?
6. What are your favorite game series overall?
7. Do you play any musical instruments?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Yeah, that was it! Somehow I feel like you've become way more active since changing your avatar, but that might just be me...

4. I am. :):  A few years ago, I listened to their album "Nightfall", and I liked what I heard.  I haven't listened to them recently, but I really should!  I just started using Google Play Music, so I'll add them to my playlist.  Any song/album recommendations?

5. I do!  I'll get to them eventually, hehehe.

6. Fire Emblem, but Final Fantasy is another one I really like.

7. I used to play the flute, but it's been over 10 years since I last touched it.  I kinda gave it up when I finished high school.

8. I love California.  It would be neat to live there, but America's health care system is too scary, so I never will.

Yup, you're absolutely right!  I joined SF a couple years ago, but I hardly posted anything until Fire Emblem Heroes became a thing, back in February.  I think I updated my avatar a few months after becoming active on the Heroes sub-forum.  Posting regularly over there really helped bring me out of my shell, I guess!  

9. It's currently up to episode 416 of Shippuden.  I'm a teensie bit behind that. 

Reveal hidden contents

Sasuke has decided he doesn't want to be bad anymore, and he's joined the fight against Madara. 

Hmm, alright. In that case:

13. Favorite Hokage?

14. Favorite other kage?

15. Favorite Akatsuki?

16. Thoughts on Kakashi?

17. Thoughts on Sasuke?

18. Thoughts on Shikamaru?

19. Thoughts on the final arc (up to where you are now)?

20. Thoughts on Tobi?

21. Do you feel like you learned life leasons from the series?

22. How long ago did you start watching it?

11. The Pain Arc.  (I seem to be one of the only people who liked the conclusion, ehehe.)

I really liked the Pain arc as well actually. don't think the ending was as bad as people make it out to be.

Hello Infinite Dreams, I am late

1. Why are your dreams infinite 

2. Thoughts on me?

3. If you where a recruit able character in a fire emblem game what would your class and stats be.

4. Which seasons do you like?

5. Do you have a favourite unit in heroes (besides any Inigo variant.)

6. Favourite music genre?

7. Favourite game genre?

20 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

4. If I'm being perfectly honest, American food.  My taste is very, very boring.  I'm picky about textures and tastes, and I'm afraid to try new things.  It's pretty embarrassing.  :sweatdrop:

Sounds like me.

XVI. Do you play any Legend of Zelda?

XVII. How about Pokemon?

XXIII. Would you consider yourself a pessimist, optimist, realist, nihilist, etc.?

XIX. Hot or cold?

XX. Have you ever gone fishing?

XXI. Quality or quantity?

11 hours ago, Bartozio said:

13. Favorite Hokage?

14. Favorite other kage?

15. Favorite Akatsuki?

16. Thoughts on Kakashi?

17. Thoughts on Sasuke?

18. Thoughts on Shikamaru?

19. Thoughts on the final arc (up to where you are now)?

20. Thoughts on Tobi?

21. Do you feel like you learned life leasons from the series?

22. How long ago did you start watching it?

13. Yay, I like these Naruto questions~!  :]  Minato.  I think he is so freakin' cool.  

14. Gaara.  I really liked seeing him turn his life around.

15. Hmmm... Maybe a three-way tie between Itachi, "Tobi", and Nagato.  They all had interesting back stories. 

16. He's pretty badass, but it's his goofy side that really makes me like him.  (The way he always makes excuses about being late, how silly he gets when he reads his book...)

17. ... Hate that guy.

18. He's a great character.  He often says things that I think but don't have the guts to say out loud because it would make me sound like a lazy ass. :XD:  This video sums up why I like him:

Spoiler

19. I thought the start of the Fourth Great Ninja War was a bit of a snooze, but it's pretty good/entertaining where I am now.

20. I think he's an interesting villain.  His story is so tragic.  My favourite Naruto ending theme is the one about him.  I linked it below if you're not sure which one I'm talking about.  I liked the images it used.  (So many feels at 1:00-1:05!)

Spoiler

21. Hmm, I've never thought about that before!  I probably have.  It can be a really inspirational show sometimes!  :]

22. Ooh, this will be a long answer!  I first started watching it in 2004 or 2005, back when I was 15 years old.  I watched it subbed back then, of course.  Anyway, I stopped watching it at some point (can't remember where I was in the series then), but I picked it up again in 2007 and watched up to the end of the first Shippuden Arc.  I took a loooong break from the show again after that, and started re-watching it during the summer last year (dubbed this time because I don't like watching subbed anymore).  Now I'm more obsessed than ever before. :P:  

11 hours ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

16. Favourite Board Game?

17. Morning or Night?

18. To what degree does a person's opinion on fiction reveal their opinions on reality?

19. First video game you ever played?

20. Stance on drug legalisation/criminalisation?

16. Pictionary!  

17. Night.  I am the biggest night owl ever.  I love the night... Always have.  Mornings are extremely rough for me.  Luckily, I work 11:00am-7:00pm, so I don't have to be up super early.  (Still seems too early to me, though...)

18. That's a really interesting question.  (Hmmm, how do I word this, though?)  In most cases, I do think that how someone reacts to a work of fiction can reveal a lot about their personality.  For example, someone who is highly critical of most books/games/movies probably applies that criticism to real life as well.  

19. I'm not sure which game was my first one, but my first video game system was the original Nintendo.  

20. I don't think that people should be considered criminals for using any kind of drugs. As for the people who are dealing the hard drugs, I don't know... I see them as criminals, so I guess they should go to jail?  I'm kind of unsure about it.  I'm not very knowledgeable about this subject.

Also, my country is legalizing marijuana next year, and I support that.  (As much as I hate the stuff. ;[)

10 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

1. Why are your dreams infinite 

2. Thoughts on me?

3. If you where a recruit able character in a fire emblem game what would your class and stats be.

4. Which seasons do you like?

5. Do you have a favourite unit in heroes (besides any Inigo variant.)

6. Favourite music genre?

7. Favourite game genre?

1. Haha, I was expecting a question about my username.  It's my favourite Iron Maiden song.

Spoiler

2. You seem like a pretty chill person who 'tells it like it is'.  Sometimes blunt, but not rude.  You don't bother yourself with small things (like punctuation :XD:), but I bet you can be passionate about something that is important to you.  Hey, since Bartozio is asking me Naruto-related questions, I'll add that you kind of seem similar to Shikamaru, which is pretty cool!  :):

3. I would be a healer who never promotes because I hate fighting.  I'm pretty strong (for a girl), and I have fast reflexes, so I think my highest stats would be strength and speed, which are pretty much useless on a healer who can't attack.  I'm a wimp when it comes to pain, so my defense and resistance would probably suck.  My magic, skill, and HP would probably be so-so.  I would be a bad unit. 

Hmm, I guess if I were in Radiant Dawn, I could steal that skill from Elincia.  The one that doesn't let her kill anyone.  Then maaaaaaybe I would fight, ahaha. 

4. I like them all just fine, but my favourite season is summer. 

5. Ah, I have a few!  Here we go... My favourite characters to use (not named Inigo or Laslow ;]):

-The Reinhardt: He is so satisfying to use because he's like a delete button.  Bam-bam, u ded.
-Hector: I've had a lot of fun using him as bait.  
-Brave Ike: He ate a Hector, so he's fun for the same reason as Hector... Hahaha.
-Olivia: Uhh, so she ate a Hector too... And she inherited a Ruby Sword+ and Green Tomebreaker. With all the good green mages running around, you can guess what she's good at!  Plus she can dance. 
-Nino: This lil' chicky has helped me out with so many GHBs.  Blade tomes are fun stuff.
-Priscilla: She's my favourite healer to use.
-Lucina: My favourite Falchion healer to use in the TTs.
-Askr Trio: I enjoyed raising them up from 2-stars, so I use them whenever I can!

6. Power Metal.

7. Turn based RPG/strategy.

6 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

XVI. Do you play any Legend of Zelda?

XVII. How about Pokemon?

XXIII. Would you consider yourself a pessimist, optimist, realist, nihilist, etc.?

XIX. Hot or cold?

XX. Have you ever gone fishing?

XXI. Quality or quantity?

XVI. I've only played the first 2 on the original Nintendo.  We used to play the first one all the time when we were kids.  We never beat it because we were terrible at it, but we loved it!  As for the second one, I wasn't a fan and didn't play it very much.  (I should clarify that "we" = my brothers & I.)

XVII. I was an unlucky kid who never owned a Gameboy/Gameboy Colour, and I wasn't able to join all the other kids in playing Pokemon Blue/Red.  :sob:  I wanted to so badly.  It looked like a lot of fun!  I collected the cards back then, too.  Recently, I tried playing one of the newer Pokemon games, but I wasn't into it.  I only recognize the first 150 Pokemon.  Unfortunately, I think the magic of Pokemon has faded for me.

I really enjoyed Pokemon Go when it was first released, though!  I played it for a couple of months, and it was great. Everyone just kinda stopped after that.

XVIII. Overall, I think I'm a realist, but... I am overly optimistic when I am daydreaming, and overly pessimistic when I am nervous.

XIX. I would rather feel cold than feel hot.  However, I like summer weather better than winter weather.  Summers here aren't too hot.  They're just perfect. ;]

XX. Yes, several times when I was younger.  We used to go camping a lot.

XXI. In most cases, quantity over quality.

1: Opinions of teh following:

a. Getoutoftherecat (The tumblr in my sig)

b. 300px-Meow_Wow_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

c. Flowbermeow_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

d. 200px-Meowjesty_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

e. Catanuki_(Spirit)_KH3DHD.png

2. Opinion on Feh the owl?

3. Do you remember to ink your spawn?

4. Should General Tso be impeached?

Relevant:

5. Have you heard of Screen Gab?