SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

6. Favorite characters to use in Hyrule Warriors/Legends?

7. Favorite and least favorite missions and mission types? (I'm looking for both general and specific answers)

8. Did you ever see a Silver Cucco?

9. Favorite and least favorite weapons to use?

10. Trickiest Gold Skulltulas to get in your opinion? Both Legend mode and Adventure mode-wise.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite story from any medium?

Which did you like more between The Force Awakens and Rogue One?

Favorite vocal track from Transistor?

I'm pretty sure I know what characters you want for DBF, but what kind of play styles and move sets would you want for them? Doesn't have to be too in-depth, just a general idea.

What do you feel is the most overlooked game that you really enjoy?

I guess Elie's back in this thread again!

Hey Jedi!

1. Have you ever actually handled a sword?
  2. Which age of Gohan do you enjoy the least?
  3. Pref on watching shows Subbed or Dubbed?
  4. Do you enjoy Sushi?
  5. If you were a sleepovers kid, did you go to other kid's houses, or did they come to yours?

2 hours ago, In The Beginning said:

1: How do you like being interviewed again?

2: A game franchise you'd like to try that you haven't played?

3: How did Job Corps treated you?

1. Pleasantly surprised, I do like attention every now and again, but I wasn't expecting it. 

2. Always been meaning to check out Ratchet and Clank, along with Metal Slug (gonna fix the latter soon)

3. It was rough, but it made me into a better person overall, and I met some of my best friends there, so despite any hardships I'd say it was a really good experience overall.

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

1. Opinions on Breath of the Wild?
2. Favourite Champion from that game (if any?)
3. Have you ever played Terraria before? If yes, what's your opinion on it?

1. Haven't played it! I'm not super super fond of Open World so it may be quite some time before I get to it. 

2. Revali is voiced by one of my favorite VA's Sean Chiplock so I guess i'll go with that for now. 

3. Haven't oops. 

2 hours ago, JSND said:

holy shit this is now on

1. first impression on myself i guess?

2. favorite warriors games and why is it dw5

3. Most awaited FEW character reveal and why is it Horse Eliwood with giant Durandal

4. Whats your favorite episode of the U7 recuitments?

5. Thoughts on the Pride Troopers?

6. Actually thoughts on the revealed Universes for ToP in generl. I believe we had Troopers, Teletubies, Robots, Wolves, and U6 so far

7. Your favorite "portion of an FE". For example say your favorite is Bern arc of FE7 because your a masochist or something

1. I thought you were kind of elitist (eons ago), BUT I saw that was mostly just me not reading you correctly lol. I think you're fun to chat to, in particular about Warriors, even if you do just say "USE X MOVE IT OP" :P: sometimes

2. I'd have to say Warriors Orochi 1 (3 is close), Samurai Warriors 4-II and DW5, along with 7, Hyrule Warriors is up there too, and i'm sure FE Warriors will be high up provided they do it right
Orochi 1 mixed the best things of DW5 & Samurai Warriors 2 into a blender and its glorious 

3. While I'd love Eliwood, in the 3 games they've said they're focusing on, my most wanted stuff is like 

Jeorge, Lon'qu (Say'ri would be here but she doesn't have a chance), and Kagero 

4. Probably Goku vs 17, it was a great reintroduction to 17, (my least favorite was Tiens because they made him look like a jobber when everyone else got cool moments ;/) 

5. It's cool to see a Sentai Team styled group again, I'm never against seeing more of that type of stuff. 

6. Troopers have that cool team dynamic I like, Teletubies are funny because I got a Sailor Moon vibe from the transformation of the one, Robots look like they have a neat culture, I love wolves so I like the wolves quite a bit, their powers were really unique and cool, and team Super Saiyan #2 is looking fun, although did we really need a female Broly?

7. Ahri's Way/Path in FE3 Book 2/FE12, because its interesting lorewise, and it changes up how you have to play considering your main opponents are dragons, they don't play by typical rules and you have to account for it, I find that very interesting. 

2 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

6. Favorite characters to use in Hyrule Warriors/Legends?

7. Favorite and least favorite missions and mission types? (I'm looking for both general and specific answers)

8. Did you ever see a Silver Cucco?

9. Favorite and least favorite weapons to use?

10. Trickiest Gold Skulltulas to get in your opinion? Both Legend mode and Adventure mode-wise.

6. Sheik, Marin, Lana, Young Link, Ruto & Ganondorf are my personal favorites to play, but I like playing as pretty much everyone.

7. Favorite missions are usually maps that require tons of micromanagement so any of the Wind Waker added maps, because they made you switch alot between characters, favorite mission types tend to be the "Don't get hit" variety because I like testing my own skills at dodging and blocking. 

8. Yes I have seen a few, (I also saw a Gold one, ohko a captain and I was like, "HE WAS ONE DAY AWAY FROM RETIREMENT YOU MONSTER") 

9. Sheiks Harp for favorite, Lana's summoning gate for least (at least her book is super fun). 

10. I might have to come back to this, I've blanked on most of them for the moment.

1 hour ago, SecondWorld said:

Favorite story from any medium?

Which did you like more between The Force Awakens and Rogue One?

Favorite vocal track from Transistor?

I'm pretty sure I know what characters you want for DBF, but what kind of play styles and move sets would you want for them? Doesn't have to be too in-depth, just a general idea.

What do you feel is the most overlooked game that you really enjoy?

The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings, along with the Word & Void Trilogy by Terry Brooks in terms of Books, game wise my favorite story would probably be the on going Trails storyline, Tv Storyline would probably be X-Files before it went into stupid territory. 

I liked Rogue One more overall, probably because it was quite a bit more original (surprisingly dark too, I got Empire vibes from it). 

As a bonus my favorite regular track is this one 

I want Tien to be a fairly technical character focusing on his Dragon Ball techinques such as his Four Arms move and countering vanish tricks, along with his usuals like Tri Beam/Kikoho and Dodonpa. He'd excel at Mid range. 

Yamcha should be pure unadulterated Rushdown, he'd play like Chipp in guilty gear, and have low hp but tons and tons of combos. A focus on his old trademark Wolf Fang Fist/Rogafufuken would be great, along with his spirit ball/Sokidan, Spirit Ball is one of my favorite techniques since its so unique in how it operates.

Krillin would be speed and also have a mild focus on Ki, homing shots, Destructo Disk/Kienzan and such, probably would focus on manipulating the enemies position to get an advantage in the neutral game.

Future Trunks would majorly focus on his blade, and he'd be the spacing fighter, think like Marth in Smash.

Overlooked game? Ogre Battle 64 or in the general West, Trails in the Sky/Zero/AO/Of Cold Steel etc :P: 

1 hour ago, Futaba said:

very tardy but here goes, opinions and stuff

a. ee06c1c24e.gif

b. e67647148a.gif

A. very cute and basic 

B. EMPEROR CUTENESS

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Come over and I'll make you some, Master Qui-gon!

I love you too :D:

12. Use this tune to get those waffles out your head!

What do you think about that?

12. I found it quite amusing! Never seen it before oddly enough

1 hour ago, Elieson said:

I guess Elie's back in this thread again!

Hey Jedi!

1. Have you ever actually handled a sword?
  2. Which age of Gohan do you enjoy the least?
  3. Pref on watching shows Subbed or Dubbed?
  4. Do you enjoy Sushi?
  5. If you were a sleepovers kid, did you go to other kid's houses, or did they come to yours?

1. Yes I have, one of middle eastern design and of course a Katana, no serious training though. 

2. Uhh probably Kid, eventhough he has some great moments especially with Piccolo.

3. Highly depends on the series, but dubbed usually if its an acceptable one. I have some series I can watch subbed or dubbed both. Such as Dragon Ball and Gurren Lagann.

4. I haven't had it in quite some time, but I do recall enjoying it. 

5. Usually me going to my cousins or friends, the few times I did.

Edited by Jedi

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

I found it quite amusing! Never seen it before oddly enough

I listened to it like 6 times and memorized the words

I can't stop singing

Help me Master Qui-Gon ;-;

Hold me when I open like a flower

13. How do you get a song out of your head?

14. Ever play the PS2 DBZ games?

15. How do you feel about exercise?

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

I found it quite amusing! Never seen it before oddly enough

I can't stop singing

Signals surprised me actually, I'd say good choice but I guess they all are. I like Paper Boats a lot myself.

Favorite Dragon Ball fight? (referring to the whole series I mean)

What virtue do you value most?

Favorite Hobbit/LotR character?

Cake or Pie?

not sure if some of these were asked but

- impressions
- preferred carbonated drink
- what made you like Agate?
- what kind of girls do you like, personality and/or physical appearance wise?
- name your waifus from each and every trails game you've played iiregardless of gender

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I can't stop singing

Haha, well just. 

13. Think about stuff you want to do with your life, or listen to SOMETHING ELSE :P: 

14. Yes i've played pretty much all of them, even Super Dragon Ball Z, and such. I'm a Dragon Ball nerd to the max. 

15. I think its good for the body & mind, but I need to actually start doing it more, thankfully my work is physical or I would be a bit weak. 

2 hours ago, SecondWorld said:

Signals surprised me actually, I'd say good choice but I guess they all are. I like Paper Boats a lot myself.

Favorite Dragon Ball fight? (referring to the whole series I mean)

What virtue do you value most?

Favorite Hobbit/LotR character?

Cake or Pie?

Paper Boats is really good, but I love Signals in how it sounds and such. The beginning reminds me of some other songs I really like. 

Ugh thats actually really difficult, I'll have to give clips of a few. Hope you don't mind that

Spoiler ate up Futaba's answers too, oops darn it neo SF. Just go down lol under all the stuff I put for Second

and for recentness

I value Honesty above everything, even if its brutal honesty. 

Aragorn son of Arathorn. Just always was my favorite even as a kid. 

Cake, especially if its LEMON CAKE. 

2 hours ago, Futaba said:

not sure if some of these were asked but

- impressions
- preferred carbonated drink
- what made you like Agate?
- what kind of girls do you like, personality and/or physical appearance wise?
- name your waifus from each and every trails game you've played iiregardless of gender

Impressions! I thought you were a bit of a shy goofball, I was partly right. But now that I talk to you more often, i'm glad to know you more, even if we may disagree on characters in Trails sometimes :P:. 

- Coca Cola is my go to drink of choice, but I drink plenty of others. 

- Honestly his brash attitude and his "softy" side that was shown alot more in SC, SC in general was what cemented him as my favorite, he's cool, knows he has stuff to learn and isn't afraid of losing unless its life or death. Plus I like oversized swords and red/green color aesthetics. Along with just so much I could say but I'd spoil people. 

- I tend to like very kind hearted girls, those who love helping others tends to overlap into my like of intelligence, I don't mind a fiery tomboy either though or a total goofball. 
Appearance, generally I like blondes or redheads, but I find beauty in all girls depending on their personality first, I tend to really like glasses, (and I think i'm developing a like of asian girls recently lol).  I'm also a sucker for freckles. 

- Every single one? Lol, I don't really get "waifus" as much as "characters I like" but if I had to go by girls I liked in each game (and I will in this case, since I don't really get HUSBANDO's sorry :P: ) 
Sky FC - Kloe 
Sky SC - Still Kloe 
3rd - Rufina 
CS1 - Emma 
CS2 - Emma 
Zero so far - Elie 

Edited by Jedi

13 minutes ago, Jedi said:

14. Yes i've played pretty much all of them, even Super Dragon Ball Z, and such. I'm a Dragon Ball nerd to the max.

YES

YES

YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

16. Isn't Dragon ball Z the greatest thing on the whole FLIPPING PLANET!?!??!?!?!?

17. Vader or Frieza (for any reason whatsoever)

18. If you could have the ability to shoot ONE Kamehameha, or use a light saber for one hour, which would you choose?

19. DARK SIDE OR LIGHT SIDE 

20. Do you like pickles?

21. Have you ever had mom's spaghetti?

22. Favorite cheese?

2 minutes ago, Futaba said:

it says you quoted me but i don't see my answers :V

Its in the spoiler under all the stuff I spoilered for SecondWorld lol, thanks to Neo SF lmao.

damn sf

- impressions of the stupid flirt also known as Olivier Lenheim
- what are some of your expectations for sen iii that you can say here without spoiling? if not, you can skip this question
- what countries would you like to visit?
- where have you been to, within the US/North America and overseas?
- what are some of your thoughts of suicide? if that's too sensitive for you, go for mental illnesses

15 minutes ago, Futaba said:

damn sf

- impressions of the stupid flirt also known as Olivier Lenheim
- what are some of your expectations for sen iii that you can say here without spoiling? if not, you can skip this question
- what countries would you like to visit?
- where have you been to, within the US/North America and overseas?
- what are some of your thoughts of suicide? if that's too sensitive for you, go for mental illnesses

- I used to find him eh, but now I think he's one of the funniest characters in the series, also helps to see his more serious side the rare times it shows. 

- From some info theres a slight chance Kevin might show up (not spoilers really), and I hope it is true. 

- I've always wanted to visit Japan, Bulgaria, Norway, Egypt, Israel, Britain. 

- I've been in most of the states except the very far east coast ones (I have been to Rhode Island though), never been outside of the states before unfortunately.

- I think its sad that some feel that they have to resort to it, its partly why I try to not bottle things up, or I appreciate honesty, because I want to make people know I do care, even if I can't show it the best, so they don't feel they're all alone, if they feel that way in the first place. I'm not sure I can come up with something besides that, I do understand why some might want to resort to it, i'm not going to be one of those jackasses who says "its just the easy cowards way out etc etc etc". That i've unfortunately seen before.

39 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

YES

YES

YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

16. Isn't Dragon ball Z the greatest thing on the whole FLIPPING PLANET!?!??!?!?!?

17. Vader or Frieza (for any reason whatsoever)

18. If you could have the ability to shoot ONE Kamehameha, or use a light saber for one hour, which would you choose?

19. DARK SIDE OR LIGHT SIDE 

20. Do you like pickles?

21. Have you ever had mom's spaghetti?

22. Favorite cheese?

16. I don;t know about GREATEST, but I do quite like the Dragon Ball franchise :P: 

17. Vader, but Frieza is a really good villain.

18. I think the one Kamehameha might be a bit more decisive if I had to use either.

19. I'm a BORING Light Sider 

20. Baby Dills mostly but yes I like Pickles

21. Is that based on that old meme or is it actually asking me about my Mothers spaghetti

22. Pepper Jack 

we should chat one-on-one more often then @ answer to last question. and i say this in strikethrough because it might sound creepyish

- rank ys game for you
- what consoles and handhelds do you own?
- favourite console/handheld
- boobs or butt
- hypothetical situation: if you liked this one girl but she doesn't seem to reciprocate your feelings and then there's this other girl who comes up to you and confesses feelings to you, what do you say/do?

yes i ask weird questions, pls don't get the wrong idea

12 minutes ago, Futaba said:

- boobs or butt

^Giggity^

17 minutes ago, Jedi said:

21. Is that based on that old meme or is it actually asking me about my Mothers spaghetti

Interpret it as you wish, Master Qui-gon!

19 minutes ago, Jedi said:

19. I'm a BORING Light Sider 

2 words:

Spoiler

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

23. You like burgers at all?

24. Do you have an opinion on Life time movies? 

25. How tall are you?

26. What's your shoe size?

27. What size pants do you wear?

28. What size dress shirt do you wear? 

29. Do you own a suit?

30. Ever thought about being a spy?

31. What do you think about Kanye West?

1. What are your impressions on li'l ol' me?
2. Cream corn or cobbed corn?
3. Have you played a Panzer Dragoon game?
4. Jobber Yamcha or Jobber Vegeta?
5. Why are ships coming out of the base?

2 hours ago, Futaba said:

we should chat one-on-one more often then @ answer to last question. and i say this in strikethrough because it might sound creepyish

- rank ys game for you
- what consoles and handhelds do you own?
- favourite console/handheld
- boobs or butt
- hypothetical situation: if you liked this one girl but she doesn't seem to reciprocate your feelings and then there's this other girl who comes up to you and confesses feelings to you, what do you say/do?

yes i ask weird questions, pls don't get the wrong idea

No problem I don't think its creepish, feel free to message me anytime, even if I show "offline" odds are i'm just hiding lol 

- Hmm out of the ones i've played i'd probably say (note none are really bad)
Ys 6<II<Oath<I<Origin. My opinions are weird just saying. Also I need to play Ys 7 and 8 to add to this list. Ys vs Trails doesn't count either. 

- Oh boy, NES, Genesis, Sega CD, GB, GBA, N64 (I missed the SNES & PS1 era and have had to make up for it in later years, I'm sad I mostly missed it too considering all the gems), GC, PS2, Wii, DS, PSP, PS3, 3DS, Wii U. 

- Probably in terms of just pure library the PS2 or SNES, favorite Handheld is the 3DS. 

- Boobs 

- I'd probably have to gauge the circumstances, and if I liked the other girl or not, I'm kind of intimidated by sudden things like that. So my answer would likely be delayed haha

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

2 words:

Reveal hidden contents

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

23. You like burgers at all?

24. Do you have an opinion on Life time movies? 

25. How tall are you?

26. What's your shoe size?

27. What size pants do you wear?

28. What size dress shirt do you wear? 

29. Do you own a suit?

30. Ever thought about being a spy?

31. What do you think about Kanye West?

Ok Phil 

23. Yes I like burgers, although mine are kind of plainish 

24. I haven't seen that many so I don't think I can form a full opinion 

25. 5'11 which also happens to be my birthdate. 

26. Size 11 

27. I forget

28. Large...? I dno exact sizes haha 

29. Nah, and if I did i'd be more likely to cosplay Tuxedo Mask than use it regularly, I've used one at a dance once. 

30. Nope not really, but I do like the 007 series 

31. Uhh I don't have much of an opinion on him. 

2 hours ago, shezzy said:

1. hey jedi?

2. what are some your favorite books?

3. how much do you believe that people can change?

4. If you could change one aspect of yourself, would you? if so, what would it be?

5. who do you consider to be more virtuous, a person who has never sinned, or a person who has worked tirelessly to improve themselves all their life, yet never quite reaching the same standard as the former?

6. how good do you think you are at perceiving hypocrisy?

7. in what sort of situations do you feel you are most at ease?

8. in what situations are you most tense?

9. what is the largest aspect of your personality that people most often misjudge?

10. Sci-fi, or fantasy?

11. have you ever played a musical instrument? If you haven't, which instrument is most appealing to you?

12. impressions

1. Yo Shezzy? 

2. The Bible (I am a Christian after all :P), Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, the Harry Potter Franchise, The Word and Void Trilogy, The Odyssey & Iliad, various Shakespearean works, quite a number of others 

3. It depends on how willing the person is to change, if they genuinely wish to change their ways and work at it, anyone can. However some do not wish for this. I'm all for second chances however. 

4. Honestly I'd only change one thing, and that would be not to be an idiot when I was 16 regarding a particular situation lol. But otherwise i'm fairly content with myself right now. 

5. I think the latter, the constant effort to better ones self is always a noble ambition I find. 

6. 50/50 I can tell a bit of the time but not all of it. 

7. When i'm in control and stuff is going my way 

8. When i'm suddenly put in situations I didn't prepare for. 

9. My kindness is usually misunderstood at first. People think i'm just trying to get something till I say or they learn otherwise

10. Fantasy 

11. I used to play the Flute! I haven't in like 10 years though. 

12. Just a kid with strange opinions and an interesting thought process, now I find you a good friend and wise beyond your years honestly. 

1 hour ago, Emeraldfox said:

1. What are your impressions on li'l ol' me?
2. Cream corn or cobbed corn?
3. Have you played a Panzer Dragoon game?
4. Jobber Yamcha or Jobber Vegeta?
5. Why are ships coming out of the base?

1. A goofball with a liking of certain bust topics :P:, Still think you're a bit goofy, but you're a good guy and I'd gladly talk with you over stuff. 

2. COBBED, I love Corn on the Cob 

3. Yes I have actually, it was pretty fun, reminded me of star fox in certain aspects. 

4. I think Jobber Yamcha was funny in DB somewhat (then again he also had more cred in that series) but Jobber Vegeta is kind of inspirational because he never gives up, ever. So they both have their strengths in Job mode. I do think they overdid it with poor Yamcha though, although if it says anything at least his death in the Saiyan arc had a bit of Drama to it, like especially in the original Japanese, they play it up alot. There was actually a bit of respect to his character then. 

5. A bomb has been planted at the base

I KNEW I DISCUSSED SOMETHING ABOUT GREEK HISTORY WITH YOU ONCE

Also, great to see a fellow Aragorn lover.

11 hours ago, Jedi said:

1. ALL OF THEM 

AWESOME

Then you can expect more FE-related questions later, but first

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

Iliad

Oh man, I hope you're prepared for my next questions.

6. Opinion on Achilles?
7. Opinion on Agamemnon?
8. OPINION ON PRIAM (the King of Troy, not the descendant of Ike)?
9. Opinion on Paris (the son of Priam, not the capital of France)?
10. OPINION ON HECTOR (the son of Priam, not the brother of the Duke of Ostia)?
11. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE FACT THAT PRIAM (the descendant of Ike, not the King of Troy) IS CALLED PARIS IN THE JAPANESE VERSION OF AWAKENING?

6. Which orbment system do you prefer - TitS's or ToCS's?
7. How did you handle the revelation that your waifu's glasses are merely aesthetic/symbolic, unlike Machias's?
8. How would you feel if she were to host a radio talk show in CS3?
9. Do you wear glasses yourself?
10. First and current impressions... of the FE4 Thread?

- favourite animal
- what's your video games genre?
- do you cook? if so, what do you enjoy cooking?
- do you enjoy reading?
- do you enjoy watching television? if so, what are some of your favourite shows, whether animated or real life stuff?

1. What class would you give to Kliff in Echoes?
2. Would you visit Greece if you ever had the chance?
3. Which is the favourite video you have made so far?
4. Favourite weapon in FE?
5. How cloudy is the Dark Side?

1. How force sensitive are you? 

2. Is your power level over 9000?

3. What color is your lightsaber? 

4. What's your favorite jedi fighting style or form? 

5. Thoughts on the up coming Star Wars VIII?