37. What do you fear the most?
38. What's your favorite subject?
39. Would you ever go skydiving?
40. What's your favorite flower?
41. What languages do you know?
42. Favorite unnatural hair color?
43. Favorite natural hair color?
44. Favorite cat breed?
45. If you had a time machine, would you go to the future or the past?
45a. If the only option was to go back to the past, which era would you choose to go to?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

hi nate i'm gr8 2 xDDD

and omg thank u you're like the first person i've asked to really appreciate jellyfish i love you

11. Favorite classical author?
12. Do you play any instruments?
13. Favorite classical composer?
14. Do you prefer open-world or linear games more?
15. What's your favorite Pokemon and why?
16. What's your least favorite Pokemon and why?
17. What question do you want to be asked?
18. What is your opinion on kpop.
19. Do you utaite? If so who's your favorite?
20. Watercolor, oil, or acrylic?

th-thx u 2

11. Somewhere around Victor Hugo, Alexandre Dumas or Arthur Conan Doyle.
12. I used to play the flute. Now I only play the instrument of life. But I do wanna take up the piano and re-take the flute.
13. Gee, it's a toss-up between Debussy, Bach, Tchaikovsky, Ravel, Rachmaninoff, Chopin, and Wagner. Leaning most towards Debussy and Wagner...they were quite transcendent.
14. It really depends on how it's executed. Most "open world" games are fairly open, but they don't allow for actually interesting interaction (or any at all most of the time!) with the world and whatever inhabits it, be it people or creatures. It then turns into a really huge, really long slog to get to the end of the game with nothing interesting to do. Anything that has novelty will wear off in a couple hours at most. I've heard Breath of the Wild successfully avoids this massive pitfall, so that's great! So in practice, I guess I prefer linear, but in theory, both are super viable and I don't think I would prefer one over the other in general.
15. Probably Onix, MewTwo, Wailord or Tyrantrum. Onix just looks and sounds like it's mega cool, and MewTwo's movie made me a huge fan. I was attracted to this tragic, weird-looking creature with incredible powers, and the scene where he slaughters all the scientists that created him was especially attractive to me as a child...I swear I'm not a psychopath! I love whales and T. rexes, so the latter two are probably self-explanatory. There's a bunch of others I like a lot too, but it'd take too long to list them all.
16. I don't think I have a least favourite, sorry. =(
17. Nothing in particular. Ask anything!
18. I'm pretty OK with kpop. There's been songs I've enjoyed and things I've learned about it and the people involved in it that were pretty interesting. I haven't really been able to get really into it like you guys though. =( I don't really have strong feelings one way or another though.
19. R-regrettably, I do not know any utaite. =( I am interested in learning though. =)
20. They all have their own way of being beautiful. Watercolour is so ethereal and understated, oil is so earthy and natural, and acrylic is so bold and vivid. Overall I might prefer oil, but they all have their redeeming values.

21. Do you watch figure skating?
22. Do you agree that Kim Yuna deserved that gold medal in Sochi 2014?
23. Favorite galaxy other than the Milky Way?
24. Impression on Greek mythology?
25. Would you ever keep a pet jellyfish?
26. Vanilla, chocolate or strawberry?
27. Favorite dessert?
28. Do you prefer really cold or really hot weather more?
29. Do you follow politics?
30. What music genre do you like most?

21. Unfortunately they don't air most non-soccer sports here. =( I'd totally do it if I could though! It's basically like ballet except you're sliding all over the place.
22. SHE DEFINITELY DID. She and Asada and Kostner were waaaaay better than Sotnikova. They actually had grace and finesse and their performances weren't just full of nothing. Kim Yuna's was especially captivating, by far the best one. And she had the best dress too.
23. ANDROMEDA. It's so grand, bright and beautiful. I feel a huge power surging from it whenever I look...
24. There's a lot of really neat and interesting things in there, and a lot of batshit insane things too. That's basically how a lot of mythology is...everyone acts like a remorseless sociopath. But sometimes cool things happen because of that! The one thing Greek (and to a lesser extent, Norse) loses out on in comparison to others is how ubiquitous and overrepresented it is in media, and usually these are really bad and dumb interpretations of the source material. But there's actually a lot that's super great and can be used in a much better way. I like Typhon, Prometheus and Hercules in particular, and the stories surrounding them.
25. If I had a large enough space for it, totally! Aquatic creatures make good pets because they won't make anything dirty. That and jellyfish would just be really cool to have around, especially if you get a glowy one. Or you could have a moat around the house full of box jellyfish. Not only will it look cool, it will also keep out any burglars or intruders.
26. If it's not artificial, I have kind of a strawberry bias, but a good vanilla is really good too. Poor chocolate is left out here since I don't like how chocolate flavours are usually, but I'd love them if they're much more rich and chocolate-y. Dark chocolate flavoured things usually seem to do the trick as far as that goes. But yes, strawberry and vanilla.
27. I can't really choose. ;__; There are some marzipan cakes that are just to die for, but a good pie is amazing too, and ice cream is incredible, and that's not even going into puddings and chocolate mousse and all...can I just say every dessert?
28. I'm fine with both, but I'm a man of the desert, so I have a slight preference for really hot.
29. More or less for my own homeland and international politics to a lesser degree. It's not that much of a priority for me, though.
30. I don't think there's any one genre I like the most (seeing a pattern here?) because every genre has its own time and place, and they all have their great points and redeeming values, so I appreciate most of them! I might have a slight bias for classic rock/metal because I spent a good chunk of my life obsessed with those, so bands like Queen, Iron Maiden, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, etc. but I really do love every other genre a lot. If I had to go with my most listened things, it'd be classical/orchestral, techno, electronica, rock/metal, folk, and probably others, in no particular order.

10 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

31. sry do you prefer questions in fives or tens
32. Favorite card game?
33. Favorite video game soundtrack?
34. Favorite color combination to wear?
35. Do you bake?

31. I don't rly have a preference, give 'em to me however way you want.
32. Definitely poker. There's still an element of luck, but I like how a player's skill can decide the game, even if they get bad luck. I have a feeling I'd love Hanafuda a lot though, but I've never played it. Tarot card games also look fairly interesting.
33. Oh gosh...I-I don't know what to say...there's the soundtracks for Darius games, each having its own depth and flavour, Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu which paint a vivid world with each song, Final Fantasy VI/VII which tugs at my heart strings and threatens to make me cry...video game soundtracks are just too good. There's lots more, but all the ones I named are huge contenders for first place!
34. Black, red and white is super good! Replace red with pretty much any other colour and it's still great. I love matching black with other things, to be honest. That's all that comes to mind right now, but I'm fairly certain my colour wheel is bigger than that.
35. I don't bake regularly, but if the question is that I bake at all, YES. I love baking. I should really do it more though. The smell of baked goods wafting through the house is kind of unbeatable.

9 hours ago, Jotari said:

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Is humanity awesome, monstrous or completely irrelevant (please only select one)?
10.A Mega Pokémon you'd like to see? 

6. Nobunaga, Cao Cao and Genghis Khan.
7. Simon Belmont, Megaman and Pit.
8. Dracula, Dr. Wily and Eggplant Wizard.
9. If I had to go with just one, then it's awesome. Since I fulfilled your conditions, I will now go on to say that...

In the hadith it has come that the Glorious Creator
Has created the creatures of the universe in three kinds

One group is of reason, knowledge and kindness
That is the angel and knows aught but prostration

There is not in his element greed and lust
He is pure light living for the love of God

Another group is void of academics
As if an animal without hay

It does not see anything besides the stable and the hay
It knows not of cruelty or of honour

And the third is humanity and mankind
Half from angels and half from donkeys

As to which one will conquer the other in battle
It depends on whichever wins the game of backgammon

10. Mega Wailord.

4 hours ago, Koneko said:

(idk if these were asked so ignore it otherwise bud)

6. Name three characters that describe your personality.

7. What's your favorite anime character of all time?

8. What foods do you want to try the most?

9. Why are triceratops better than t-rexs?

10. What's your aesthetic?

6. Simon Belmont, Zelgius, Miles Edgeworth. I'm not 100% sure here but those are the ones that came to mind first...I don't think about myself that much, so sorry if this isn't good enough. =( What do YOU think though?!

7. Yang Wenli. He's so smart and has a lot of really strong morals, always accomplishing his duty no matter what. Give or take a Lina Inverse, Zangetsu the Midday, Ahiru, Jiji, Char, Poppo and...lots more! Lina is probably the toppest of the rest though (besides Yang), she definitely is the thing that makes her series work so well. And there's a lot of other Legend of the Galactic Heroes characters I like a lot, but that series has like 1000000000000000 characters so listing them all may seem a little...something. But as is usual, I don't think I can put any one character definitely above another out of the ones I like a lot, so this is more of a loose ranking than anything.

8. I really wanna try out a lot of Japanese and Chinese foods since it's hard to get a hold of them around here. ;__; Like SHIN soba, udon, mochi, mapo tofu...that sort of thing! There's some other stuff I'd like to try too, like kitfo, kobe beef, a bunch of Central/South American things, and oh man so many Vietnamese dishes like pho and bun bo hue and basically everything else. I just love food so I want to try out everything ever.

9. WHO EVEN SAID THEY WERE T. REX EAT TINY BABY TRICERATOPS LIKE MARSHMALLOW PICKINGS

10. Something like this and this and this and this and this and a bunch of other things! These are the ones that first came to mind though, and I think you can see the shared themes between them. Regal, sophisticated, elegant, great use of colours and body language to build mood, and a lot of motifs and fashion and etc. that I really like...it's really amazing. Incidentally, these are also by two of the artists I told you about, Tomomi Kobayashi (first three) and Ayami Kojima (the latter two) respectively.

4 hours ago, Chen said:

6. opinions on CANNED FOODS?

7. if you ran a restaurant what would you theme it after?

8. opinions on the concept of eternal damnation?

9. what superpower would benefit humanity the most while not being too dangerous?

10. if the world had an APOCALYPSE do u think you could handle all the canned foods and rations

6. CANNED FOODS can be pretty okay! But they will, unfortunately, never beat fresh ingredients unless they're a sort of thing that isn't going to be "fresh" anyway like preserved things.

7. DRACULA'S CASTLE, or a muscle resort. Either way would be great! I might make it a video game utopia too, but that might be too nerdy and off-putting because it's been kind of a THING to do that sort of thing and sometimes it grosses me out when other people do it so idk. It probably all depends on the execution though, so maybe...

8. I think if someone has committed things horrible enough, then it's a totally fine concept. I don't think, however, that if a person lied once or did some other bad thing one time in their life however many years ago, that they'll be damned for all eternity. It's a very complex concept and, much like a lot of other religious concepts and ideas, it's over-simplified by adherents and detractors alike. The answers to it may well be within our grasp until after we find out the truth behind the matter after we die or after the Last Day.

9. The power to incur maximum concentration/focus on the task at hand, but only for as long as the body/brain/mind can take it, which means not for very long. Although it could lead to a lot of dangerous things (new and deadlier weapons/superweapons and etc.), it will also lead to rapid advancement and the ability to counter whatever dangerous things it can potentially breed.

10. I've lived on such a simple diet for several months on end that would make any other person cry. I'm sure canned foods and rations won't be able to deter me, especially if they're the only viable choice. But I would also go to the LORD's path if there was an apocalypse, and He would reward me much.

23 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

36. Did you like FE Fates?
37. What do you fear the most?
38. What's your favorite subject?
39. Would you ever go skydiving?
40. What's your favorite flower?
41. What languages do you know?
42. Favorite unnatural hair color?
43. Favorite natural hair color?
44. Favorite cat breed?
45. If you had a time machine, would you go to the future or the past?
45a. If the only option was to go back to the past, which era would you choose to go to?

36. Unfortunately, I've never played it and kind of can't at the moment. =(
37. A certain thing that starts with a c...
38. Science, mostly chemistry and biology. I think elements and their workings, compounds, and etc. are really super fascinating, and as far as biology goes, humans and other creatures are incredible, and the way their bodies work and evolution and all that...it's so mind-bogglingly amazing.
39. M-maybe, if someone I'm very comfortable with is with me. It sounds exhilarating, but also terrifying. I'd maybe be more inclined to do the one like that one guy did from a balloon 10km into the atmosphere.
40. RED ROSE. It's maybe boring, but it's a classic. So elegant and beautiful, and that rich red colour...
41. I know English probably, and I also know Farsi and Turkish (Azerbaijani), and somewhat Arabic. I know bits and pieces here and there from other languages, and I know like 10% of Japanese.
42. It's gotta be DEEP RED or poiple.
43. Black as my soul nobias.
44. U-uh...Egyptian Mau...I think...I'm not very well-versed in cat breeds. =(
45. Assuming I can go back with it, I'd go observe the past and come back. Assuming I can't, I'd still probably go to the past.
45a. I'd probably either go to early to mid 20th century or to around 600 AD .

11.First Fire Emblem game you ever played?
12.A new class you'd like to see introduced into the series?
13.On a scale of 1-10, how underappreciated is Glade (aka, the least popular Fire Emblem character by vote)?
14.Would you ever play an Iron Man mode in Fire Emblem (ie, the opposite of casual where you can't even reset upon character deaths)?
15.Say something nice about your least favourite Fire Emblem game.

14 hours ago, Nightmare said:

21. Unfortunately they don't air most non-soccer sports here. =( I'd totally do it if I could though! It's basically like ballet except you're sliding all over the place.
22. SHE DEFINITELY DID. She and Asada and Kostner were waaaaay better than Sotnikova. They actually had grace and finesse and their performances weren't just full of nothing. Kim Yuna's was especially captivating, by far the best one. And she had the best dress too.

Omg this is great.

48. Which discipline do you like watching most?
47. Do you have a favorite spin?
48. Can you tell the difference between jumps because I still can't
49. Have YOU ever ice skated before?? If not, would you if you could?
50. Have you seen Yuzuru Hanyu's performances? If so what did you think??

34. Black, red and white is super good! Replace red with pretty much any other colour and it's still great. I love matching black with other things, to be honest.

51. also are u me

hi nightmare just wanted you to know that i appreciate you very much

1. how've you been?
2. favourite kind of CAKE
3. current favourite food?
4. help im stuck in exam hell. survival tips?
5. what would you do if you haven't talked to someone in a really long time but you really want to speak to them but you don't know how they'd react to you suddenly popping in like "hey, what's good" and you happen to overthink everything... uh... hypothetically 

52. Favorite fruit?
53. Do you prefer sweet, salty, or savory more?
54. What do you do in your free time?
55. What is something you wish the whole world knew?
56. Favorite vegetable?
57. If Mars became inhabitable and you had the chance to live there, would you go?
58. What's your favorite planet? (Inside or outside the solar system)
59. Are you a morning person?
60. What is your favorite piece by Debussy and Rachmaninoff?

6. on a scale of one to ramsay how would you rate your cooking skill?
7. do you like children?
8. if you had a chance to go to space FOR FREE, would you? (just saw sylv's similar space question. you can skip this one)
9. do you like the oxford comma?
10. have you ever interacted with/met a pathological liar?
11. a. what video game world would you jump into?
      b. manga/anime world?
12. what's the longest essay you've written?
13. should post-secondary education be free? in your opinion
14. if someone sneezed next to you how likely are you to say "bless you?"
15. Should the question mark in my last sentence go inside the quotations or outside?

Edited by Hashuni Mei

You're Yukiatsu (Anohana), Roy (FE6) and Elmott (Granblue Fantasy) ALSO triceratops > t-rexes according to people on the internet so suck it

11. Favorite villager from Animal Crossing?

12. FMK Refa, Makaze, Elie

13. Favorite Granblue Fantasy character?

14. From pure appearance only, which design do you like best?

15. Do you want to run an antique bakery?

19 hours ago, Jotari said:

11.First Fire Emblem game you ever played?
12.A new class you'd like to see introduced into the series?
13.On a scale of 1-10, how underappreciated is Glade (aka, the least popular Fire Emblem character by vote)?
14.Would you ever play an Iron Man mode in Fire Emblem (ie, the opposite of casual where you can't even reset upon character deaths)?
15.Say something nice about your least favourite Fire Emblem game.

11. Fire Emblem, colloquially known as FE7.
12. Doctor.
13. 10
14. That's pretty much how I usually play FE, but I don't play FE that much.
15. FE6 has pretty good music.

8 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Omg this is great.

48. Which discipline do you like watching most?
47. Do you have a favorite spin?
48. Can you tell the difference between jumps because I still can't
49. Have YOU ever ice skated before?? If not, would you if you could?
50. Have you seen Yuzuru Hanyu's performances? If so what did you think??

51. also are u me

48. As far as the Olympics go? Probably freestyle wrestling. But I'd probably watch most things if I could, and especially ice skating now...
47. Hmm...probably a camel spin, a doughnut spin or a Biellman spin.
48. R-regrettably, I'm not versed enough to tell yet. =( I'll get there someday though!
49. Unfortunately no, but I very definitely would if I could! I don't know if we even have ice skating rinks here...probably not. Looks like a very me sport though.
50. I didn't, sorry. =( But I've heard a lot of great things about him! I'll try to watch at some other time and get back to you.
51. watashi wa...anata...anata wa...watashi...the contract is sealed.

8 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

hi nightmare just wanted you to know that i appreciate you very much

1. how've you been?
2. favourite kind of CAKE
3. current favourite food?
4. help im stuck in exam hell. survival tips?
5. what would you do if you haven't talked to someone in a really long time but you really want to speak to them but you don't know how they'd react to you suddenly popping in like "hey, what's good" and you happen to overthink everything... uh... hypothetically 

hi mei I also appreciate you very much

1. I've been doing pretty swell! How about you?
2. Hmm, that's a toughie. Cheesecake is pretty great, although lately I haven't really been able to eat any...there's this kind of chocolate mirror cake I like a lot, but lately the pastry shop I get it from hasn't been doing it as well as it used to...but there's also marzipan cake! No one will ruin that for me. ;~; I also love chiffon cake and strawberry shortcake and a bunch of others.
3. SMOKED SALMON SANDWICH yesssss (it's smoked salmon, cream cheese, onions, and lettuce drenched in vinegar and olive oil in). It's perfectttttttt. Too bad it's really expensive though.
4. CSmABr.jpg

5. I'd do it anyway and if the reception isn't as warm as I'd ideally want, I'd totally call them an asshole in my head and stop talking to them for months on end. =)
(don't let those thoughts stop you from talking)

8 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

52. Favorite fruit?
53. Do you prefer sweet, salty, or savory more?
54. What do you do in your free time?
55. What is something you wish the whole world knew?
56. Favorite vegetable?
57. If Mars became inhabitable and you had the chance to live there, would you go?
58. What's your favorite planet? (Inside or outside the solar system)
59. Are you a morning person?
60. What is your favorite piece by Debussy and Rachmaninoff?

52. THAT'S HARD. Probably cherries, mangos, strawberries, mangosteen, persimmons...oh yes and melons and watermelons!
53. They're all great! Each one of them has their own place throughout the day, so I can't really say I prefer one to the other. If I've had a salty/savoury meal, I'd want to have a sweet dish a few hours later, and again a salty/savoury one when I get hungry again, and so on and so forth. And every other flavour has its place too. They're all beautiful.
54. I play video games, talk to people on the internet, read manga, watch things maybe and generally that sort of stuff. Sometimes I write things, but not too often.
55. The truth. But I'm sure there will come a time when that will happen, and it will be a great winnowing rod.
56. Potatoes are amazing, and so is corn, but I really love broccoli, mushroom and carrots too...and eggplants prepared the right way are incredible. Lettuce and cabbages are also so very good! There are too many good vegetables in this world, but if there's a number one for me, these are the contenders for that spot.
57. I don't think I'd live there per se, because I'm way too attached to Earth, but I'd definitely go for a visit. Who knows, maybe I'll like it enough to stay.
58. Jupiter is frightening, but I think I really love Neptune's deep blue colour and violent winds. They're all so cool in their own ways though...but I think this:

...gives me a slight bias for Jupiter. So good...
59. I could be if I try! But as you can probably see, I tend to not really be up in the mornings. In fact, I sleep right as the sun is about to rise...

vr5MY4.jpg

60. For Rachmaninoff, it's probably either Piano Concerto No. 3 or Étude-Tableau No. 5 in E-flat minor. Debussy is a bit harder. Danse sacrée et danse profane is pretty great, but I also love Suite bergamasque a lot. They both have a lot more to their names though so I feel a little unfair just choosing these...but there you go!

8 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

6. on a scale of one to ramsay how would you rate your cooking skill?
7. do you like children?
8. if you had a chance to go to space FOR FREE, would you? (just saw sylv's similar space question. you can skip this one)
9. do you like the oxford comma?
10. have you ever interacted with/met a pathological liar?
11. a. what video game world would you jump into?
      b. manga/anime world?
12. what's the longest essay you've written?
13. should post-secondary education be free? in your opinion
14. if someone sneezed next to you how likely are you to say "bless you?"
15. Should the question mark in my last sentence go inside the quotations or outside?

6. Hmmm, I'd say it's a 6 or 6.5. 7 if I push it.
7. Yes! Children are great. I am actually disturbed when people say they hate children or when they treat children badly.
8. TOTALLY, especially if I'm getting a return trip too. It's kinda scary though...
9. It can be pretty useful and could add some character, so why not?
10. Yeah...yeah, actually...one of my cousins is like that. I've never had to deal with that side, though.
11. a. Monster Hunter Tri, definitely. The beautiful tranquillity of Moga Village, or the hustle and bustle of the glorious desert city of Loc Lac...an exciting, lively life of hunting and living off the land, there's nothing more I could ask for!
b. Yu Yu Hakusho or Hunter × Hunter. Maybe it's just the atmosphere, but they both seem like great worlds to be in. Lots of possibilities and opportunities for self-improvement, oh yes.
12. Probably the answers I type out for this thread, to be honest. I don't really have long essays on record though, most of my school essays were about 3-5 pages at most. Maybe that'll change in the future, who knows!
13. While I'm not sure if it should be 100% free or not, I'm definitely of the opinion that it should not cripple potential students economically. If they're going to charge for it, do the bare minimum and provide all the necessities for free (e.g. books and etc.). In fact, I don't think it'd be a bad idea to pay students for studying, even.
14. Very. I'd hope they covered their mouth/nose when they sneeze though, because dude that's gross if they didn't.
15. By British Law, it is required to be outside. But you can do anything your heart desires, Mei.

6 hours ago, Help said:

1: Do you have any career or life suggestions for me?
2: If you could punch me in the face in person, how hard?
3: This time you have to punch me (again?). How hard.
4: Did you break my glasses? If so, why...?

1: W-well...I don't know what you're particularly good at or would like doing...how about testing my video games for me? Life though, I'm not sure. I would say try to be more contemplative and productive, but that's already you. So maybe try expanding your horizons and broadening the way you think. Go for a big [lateral think] spree. Push your mental limits.
2: As hard as a floating feather.
3: As hard as a dew drop.
4: The why is probably that they were really flimsy glasses if they broke with that. But also relevant:

5 hours ago, Koneko said:

You're Yukiatsu (Anohana), Roy (FE6) and Elmott (Granblue Fantasy) ALSO triceratops > t-rexes according to people on the internet so suck it

11. Favorite villager from Animal Crossing?

12. FMK Refa, Makaze, Elie

13. Favorite Granblue Fantasy character?

14. From pure appearance only, which design do you like best?

15. Do you want to run an antique bakery?

what the FUDGE also internet people are wrong (except me because I'm a real person, not an internet people) so HA

11. I don't know enough about Animal Crossing villagers to say, sorry. =(

12. リリカルトカレヴキルゼムオール!!!

13. Aletheia, he seems like genuinely the coolest. I don't really know much about him though, since I don't have him yet. But I also love Gandharva, he has an amazing masculine beauty.

14. The green girl is the best one probably. I like the colour motif and armours on the blonde girl too. And the big cross.

15. OF COURSE

45 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

50. I didn't, sorry. =( But I've heard a lot of great things about him! I'll try to watch at some other time and get back to you.

Spoiler

my favorite recent performance for when u have the time

61. Would you rather live your life over again, live a different life, or live normally?
62. In a fight, would you choose an axe, a sword, or a spear?
63. What kind of things do you write?
64. What do you think of this
65. What's your favorite genre of literature?
66. Do you enjoy drama?
67. What is your ideal job?
68. What's your opinion on onions?
69. Do you have a favorite sushi?
70. Where do you see yourself at 70 years old?

12 hours ago, Jotari said:

16.Favorite Bond movie?
17.Favorite Disney movie?
18.Favorite Shakespeare play?
19.Favorite Queen song?
20.Favorite Harry Potter character?

16. Probably Dr. No, but I'm not terribly fond of Bond movies. They've got a lot of cool things, but the amount of chauvinism in them turns me off pretty bad, even when I was a kid.
17. It's probably The Great Mouse Detective, but I also like The Little Mermaid, Mary Poppins and Bedknobs and Broomsticks a lot too.
18. It's a typical one, but Hamlet has taken my soul. Macbeth is pretty high up there too.
19. HEEEEEEEEERE WE ARE

BORN TO BE KINGS, WE'RE THE

PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE

20. I don't read or watch much Harry Potter, sorry. =(

Reveal hidden contents

my favorite recent performance for when u have the time

61. Would you rather live your life over again, live a different life, or live normally?
62. In a fight, would you choose an axe, a sword, or a spear?
63. What kind of things do you write?
64. What do you think of this
65. What's your favorite genre of literature?
66. Do you enjoy drama?
67. What is your ideal job?
68. What's your opinion on onions?
69. Do you have a favorite sushi?
70. Where do you see yourself at 70 years old?

First: that performance is BEAUTIFUL. He's so graceful, he's practically floating all over the stage...and everything he does is so perfect...God bless the Yuzuru Hanyu. Love his shirt and gloves too.

61. Live normally. As much as there are things I regret and things I wish would be different in some ways, I don't think I'd want to change any of them because it will likely change me and my life (which I'm fairly attached to) fundamentally. Very cliché answer, I know, but it's the truth.
62. Sword, always. Maybe a naginata if I'm feeling it. But definitely sword. A big, two-handed one too.
63. It's either little articles/reviews on things I've played/watched/read (mostly played, so mostly video games; there's a Castlevania retrospective I'm writing which will be done sometime in the future, look out for it!), or writing down story/game ideas. I have one game idea in particular that I've been working on for years on end now, and I'm quite fond of it myself. There's a lot of me in it, if that makes sense, but there's a lot of everything else too, and I sincerely hope to actually make it into a game and give it out someday. Look forward to it!
64. That's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I wish all skating would be like that.
65. Horror and mystery are probably the biggest ones, but I also love gothic and romantic fiction, and epic novels like Les Misérables are excellent as well.
66. Definitely! Drama is one of the cornerstones of the media and of fiction, and there would not be much of interest without it as the foundation upon which most other things are built.
67. Something I'd enjoy doing, but that's a bit too broad. I guess having a job that wouldn't interfere with my personal life too much is ideal for me. I like manual labour and arts and crafts, so either doing something like construction work, farming or crafting things at home, or maybe even writing and stuff, that'd be ideal for me.
68. I love onions! Raw, grilled, fried or caramelised, they're a joy to behold. Just have to know the when, where and the amount though, as with everything else. I've had dishes that don't typically contain fried onions, and they had them for some God forsaken reason. It's not exactly bad, but adding the same things to every single dish will make them all taste much too similar when it comes to certain ingredients. Fried onions are one of those. At any rate, onions are great.
69. I have unfortunately not been able to enjoy a wide variety of sushi, but from the things I've had, I think I like ebi the most. Raw, of course. One day I will eat many more sushis and get back to you with this question.
70. Hah, question 70. I see what you did. But uhh...hopefully not a useless idiot old man. I hope I can be a badass grandpa, but that might be asking for too much. I see myself living peacefully and happily, without much hassle, so hopefully that'll turn out true!

21.Have you seen Gone With The Wind?
22.The most complex thing you do in your kitchen (there is a right and wrong answer to this)?
23.Opinion on polygamy?
24.Is Cannibalism ethically immoral (ignoring the biological factors that makes it inadvisable)?
25.(Probably) Not at all related to the above, what's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

6. Fight or flight?

7. Favorite season?

8. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and if so, does it fit you?

9. Do you have any siblings? If so, do you get along with them well, and if not, would you want any? (If this is too personal feel free to ignore.)

10. Any personal philosophy or mindset you try to stick to?

OH BOY NATEMARE MY FAVOURITE PERSON IVE BEEN WAITING 20 YEARS FOR THIS

1. IMPRESSIONS????!??!?!?!?!!

2. WHO ARE YOU

3. TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF THAT I DONT ALREADY KNOW

4. ANY QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO BE ASKED???

5. FIRST AND CURRENT IMPRESSIONS OF THE NICKNAME NATEMARE

595ca78a29.png

6. IF YOU WERE WALKING DOWN AN OTHERWISE EMPTY HALLWAY AND YOU SAW THIS SCENE WHAT WOULD YOU DO

7. DO YOU JUST WANNA FREE SOMEBODY

8. DO YOU LOVE JOSHUA HONG

9. WOULD YOU WEAR MAKEUP IF U KNEW HOW TO APPLY IT??? WHY OR WHY NOT

10. MILK OR CEREAL FIRST

11. ICE CREAM TOPPINGS???

12. FAVOURITE ANIME CLICHÉ

13. HAVE U EVER HEARD A SEVENTEEN SONG

14. WHICH SF THEME DO YOU USE

15. WHICH ONE ARE U

Spoiler

52b3d3f65a.png

16. IF YOU WEREN'T NATE FROM ENGLISH CLASS WHAT CLASS WOULD YOU BE FROM

17A. DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE ONLY SEVENTEEN

17B. DO YOU ONLY GOT A FEW DOLLARS

18. HOW HAS YOUR YEAR BEEN

19. ARE YOU HAPPY RIGHT NOW

20. RANK THE FOLLOWING LYRICS FROM FAVOURITE TO LEAST FAVOURITE:

something bursting me electricity
what the funk yo
yeah oh my god yeah oh my god say yeah oh my god yeah oh my god yeah oh god yeah oh my god yeah oh my god say oh my god oh my god
apple juice watching sing street

16. Who's best girl in Granblue Fantasy?

17. What's the most exciting thing you are looking forward to this year?

18. Favorite Iranian director?

19. What were some of the most memorable moments with each of your siblings?

20. What's your favorite animal (not t-rex)?

21. PRETTIEST

Spoiler

7fbc4607f5.png

22. PRETTIEST

Spoiler

e0d9c46d24.png

23. PRETTIEST

Spoiler

76e24864f7.png

24. WHAT KIND OF SINGING VOICES DO YOU PREFER

25. DID YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU

26. YOUR FAVOURITE OF MY PRODUCE 101 FAVOURITES

Spoiler

ZjfW6Fk.pngZTyDbHS.png39Cq0tG.pngYdkznPP.png64230dd654.png

JQYQKQI.pngCWwgh1L.png12ZuteX.pngo9KBTg5.pngVJsa6H6.png

eBufU0t.pngZMhpV0l.png

yWRPRMU.pngwqdDDaY.png

dFUNnq4.pngc0YNXGd.png

27. HOW GAY ARE YOU FEELIN RN

28. ARE YOU........A FASHION??!?!?!??

29. i love you

30. did u know that u are an amazing person who means a lot to not only me but im sure many many other people both online and offline as well

1: Impression of me, if any?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?