SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

aight...lets do the this...

1) What do you do IRL? Working? Studying? What is/was your field of study? What kind of jobs (if any) do you have / have you had?

2) What's your dream job?

3) City life or the countryside: which do you prefer?

4) Where you from originally and what places have you traveled to?

5) Wildest thing you've ever done?

***Yay or Nay: u keeping the 5 question limit???

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

Nice. I'll get the ball rolling, if I may. (If some of the questions have been asked before, my apologies).

1. How are ya doin?
  2. Which dragons do you prefer — western or eastern?
  3. Ever wondered why dragons have been given a bad rap on most mythologies/religions? (Greek mythology's Typhon, Egyptian Mythology's Apophis/Apep, Jormungand, the Beast that is called Dragon from Judeo-Christian imagery, etc)
  4. Favorite steak cut?
  5. Favorite kind of pasta?

1: Good enough.

2: Western.

3: Yeah, that's unfortunate. But eastern mythology appears kinder to them.

4: No preference, I'm not that big of a steak eater.

5: Macaroni and cheese!

1 hour ago, ProfImpossible said:

Hey, it's me.

1.) What is your favorite type/style of shoe?

2.) What makes french toast crunch?

3.) What kind of music do you like to listen to?

4.) Are you gonna carry that weight?

5.) This is hammer, how does hammer make you feel?

Related image

1: I like tennis shoes/sneakers. I have slippers that look like my cat lol.

2: All cereal has some crunchiness. Yes there is cereal called french toast crunch.

3: Video game soundtracks! Or pop I guess?

4 and 5: Wut?

16 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

aight...lets do the this...

1) What do you do IRL? Working? Studying? What is/was your field of study? What kind of jobs (if any) do you have / have you had?

2) What's your dream job?

3) City life or the countryside: which do you prefer?

4) Where you from originally and what places have you traveled to?

5) Wildest thing you've ever done?

***Yay or Nay: u keeping the 5 question limit???

1: In the process of finding a job, I'm disabled so I get help from a thing called Vocational Rehab. I've done job studies/internships at a second hand store and an animal shelter, I also worked at Burger King for a few months.

2: Video game design!

3: In the middle. I live in a smallish town, sometimes I wish there was more here, but it works.

4: I'm from Wyoming, lived in this town my whole life. I've been to the Oregon Coast, South Dakota, Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon, Idaho...basically just the Western US.

5: One time when I was a kid I was stupid and put weed eater/lawnmower gas in my mom's car thinking it was car gas and hid in the yard next door when it wouldn't start (there was nobody living there at the time) because I was sure my mom was going to kill me lol. I also put wax on it once but didn't wipe it off so my mom found it completely white and waxy. I was kind of a destructive kid.

Yeah, let's keep the 5 question limit.

59 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

1: I like tennis shoes/sneakers. I have slippers that look like my cat lol.

2: All cereal has some crunchiness. Yes there is cereal called french toast crunch.

3: Video game soundtracks! Or pop I guess?

4 and 5: Wut?

Yes, but why does it crunch? 

coolcool, any games that stuck out you as having exceptional music lately?

4=reference, unimportant 

5=me being weird, apologies.

3.) Do  you have a set routine you tend to stick to, or do you kinda play each day as it lies?

4.) What made you start going to the forum games section? (your games are some of the best btw)

5.) Have you ever splashed cold water on your face to "refresh" or whatever? Like they do in the movies

Well, hello, I'll have to check which questions I asked you last time when I get the chance.  Don't want to repeat myself.

1: Current Impression of me?  Has it changed since the last interview?

2: How do you feel about being interviewed again?

3 minutes ago, ProfImpossible said:

Yes, but why does it crunch? 

coolcool, any games that stuck out you as having exceptional music lately?

4=reference, unimportant 

5=me being weird, apologies.

3.) Do  you have a set routine you tend to stick to, or do you kinda play each day as it lies?

4.) What made you start going to the forum games section? (your games are some of the best btw)

5.) Have you ever splashed cold water on your face to "refresh" or whatever? Like they do in the movies

Idk why cereal crunches, it just does!

Xenoblade Chronicles has some good tracks! I recently put a bunch in my youtube music playlist.

3: Play each day as it lies.

4: I've been doing forum games pretty much my entire internet career. The games I make are all ones I've seen done before.

5: Yeah, sometimes I do that to wake myself up.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, hello, I'll have to check which questions I asked you last time when I get the chance.  Don't want to repeat myself.

1: Current Impression of me?  Has it changed since the last interview?

2: How do you feel about being interviewed again?

1: Nope, you're still a cool person, and I picture myself being like you when I'm older and with kids. I love how you named yours after FE characters!

2: Kinda flattered? Kinda meh xD

1. Favorite cat breed?
  2. Do you advocate the legalization of psychotropic/hallucinogenic substances (LSD, mescaline, cannabis, psilocybin, etc)?
  3. What's a worse form of afterlife: Calculus or trigonometry?
  4. How far are you from Cheyenne? (been there once on a road trip with friends back in the day)
  5. Strangest experience involving a pizza?

21 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I've been doing forum games pretty much my entire internet career.

Ah, I see, you must be close to getting your tenure then?

2.) What were/are your thoughts on Idaho?

3.) Would you mind if I recommended a musical artist of some nature to you towards the end of this interview?

38 minutes ago, Karimlan said:
  1. Favorite cat breed?
  2. Do you advocate the legalization of psychotropic/hallucinogenic substances (LSD, mescaline, cannabis, psilocybin, etc)?
  3. What's a worse form of afterlife: Calculus or trigonometry?
  4. How far are you from Cheyenne? (been there once on a road trip with friends back in the day)
  5. Strangest experience involving a pizza?

1: Shorthairs I guess? 

2: Just cannabis, because it can be used medically and doesn't appear to do much harm other than giving people the munchies when used recreationally. I don't know enough about the rest.

3: Ugh math in general! I failed algebra so bad in highschool that the teachers felt sorry for me, so I started summer school earlier than normal because if I hadn't, my grade still wouldn't be up to passing. I did better in geometry.

4: I'm in Torrington, so a few hours. There's nothing between here and Cheyenne but fields and cows and one rest area, it's boring.

5: One time when I was like 12 my friend made me laugh when we were eating pizza and I'd just taken a drink, and I choked on an ice cube. Luckily it was an ice cube so it melted and I spit it out.

35 minutes ago, ProfImpossible said:

Ah, I see, you must be close to getting your tenure then?

2.) What were/are your thoughts on Idaho?

3.) Would you mind if I recommended a musical artist of some nature to you towards the end of this interview?

Haha I wish I could get paid for being on the internet!

2: I don't remember hardly anything about it, so...

3: Sure, knock yourself out.

I can't tell if I accidentally started the movement to get you re-interviewed, or if that happened on its own. Or both.

Anyway...

l5yEq1.gif

...Are You Ready For The Questions?!

(I actually make this purely because you typed *cracks knuckles* after the confirmation. That, and I may or may not use this elsewhere.)

1. Obligatory first/current impressions question Nah, I'm kidding. How were you introduced to the Spyro series, and what's your favorite game in said series?
  2. Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. What made you decide to start the "Ask a Stupid Question, get a Stupid Answer" thread?
  5. Have you seen the Nintendo E3 Direct yet? If so, what are your thoughts/impressions?
Edited by Hawkwing
Accidentally put a comma instead of a period. Also, wrong kind of "it's/its."

9 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

2: I don't remember hardly anything about it, so...

3: Sure, knock yourself out.

That checks out. 

cool. 

What's the last band/artist you voluntarily listened to?

If the moon was made of spare ribs, would you eat it?

12 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

I can't tell if I accidentally started the movement to get you re-interviewed, or if that happened on it's own. Or both.

Anyway...

l5yEq1.gif

...Are You Ready For The Questions?!

(I actually make this purely because you typed *cracks knuckles* after the confirmation. That, and I may or may not use this elsewhere.)

1. Obligatory first/current impressions question Nah, I'm kidding,.How were you introduced to the Spyro series, and what's your favorite game in said series?
  2. Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. What made you decide to start the "Ask a Stupid Question, get a Stupid Answer" thread?
  5. Have you seen the Nintendo E3 Direct yet? If so, what are your thoughts/impressions?

1: I played the demo of Spyro the Dragon on a hand me down PS1 from my uncle and never looked back! I love Year of the Dragon, A Hero's Tail, and the original Spyro the Dragon. Ripto's Rage is also good, but not a favorite.

2: I like Smash and played Street Fighter on SNES, they're okay I guess.

3: Pop or video game music.

4: Idk, I just thought it would be a good idea.

5: I watched the Smash direct, plan on watching the FE one soon. I really like how things like Monado arts, Limit break, etc are streamlined and simpler now. Shulk's canon love interest Fiora being in his final smash now is awesome, even though in the source, chain attacks don't use 4 characters, only 3. But I'm certain Reyn is pouting in the corner because he doesn't get to play too. Poor guy. He's Shulk's right hand man and the third wheel because Shulk, Reyn, and Fiora are all childhood friends. And he's a major goofball lol.

9 minutes ago, ProfImpossible said:

That checks out. 

cool. 

What's the last band/artist you voluntarily listened to?

If the moon was made of spare ribs, would you eat it?

Hmm...I don't really pay attention, maybe Imagine Dragons? Yeah irony I know.

Nope.

Edited by Dragoncat

1 hour ago, Purple Mage said:

Hey there, I'm sure y'all know me.

Questions:

Thoughts on me?

Thoughts on the Philippines?

Favorite Pokémon?

Favorite ice cream flavor?

Favorite non-FE RPG?

Cool person and a fellow PJO fan! And a fellow fanficer who comes up with neat ideas.

Don't know too much about them, don't have an opinion.

Charizard!

Chocolate chip cookie dough.

Currently Xenoblade Chronicles.

1. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  2. Something you thought you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  3. Something you both love and hate?
  4. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  5. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell the to stay the heck away from?

1. The whole impressions yadda yadda ( if you even know jack about me)
  2. cake, pie or “healthy alternative"
  3. Burgers, steak or “I'll just have a salad"
  4. What would you say to an edgy reboot of spyro ( again, but this time waaaayyy over the top edgy, like what intsys thinks Navarre is)
  5. Profanities: Yay or Nay

1 hour ago, Hawkwing said:
  1. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  2. Something you thought you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  3. Something you both love and hate?
  4. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  5. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell the to stay the heck away from?

1: Never got into it, my dad kinda likes it though.

2: Fire Emblem! My friend showed Blazing Sword to me and it was better than I thought it'd be. I still laugh at Sain xD

3: Being mildly autistic/aspergers. It's introduced me to great people I wouldn't have met if I didn't have it, the people that have worked with me because of it, but it's also given me some hardships.

4: Spyro: I'd recommend they try the original Spyro the Dragon and the other two of the classic trilogy, then A Hero's Tail, then the Legend trilogy if they felt like it.

5: Spyro again: Enter the Dragonfly. It's playable, but poor quality.

1 hour ago, Purple Mage said:

Thoughts on my works (Selective FE8 PME, my fanfics, etc.)?

Favorite Cartoon Network cartoon?

Favorite fanfic concept?

Do you like Polandball?

Are you a boy or a girl?

I've only really seen your world building concepts and they're great!

More of a Nickelodeon person. But I guess Adventure Time looks interesting enough.

I once read a Zelda Skyward Sword fic that focused on life on the surface after the game by Shadsie, one of my kinda internet friends. It was very well done but so depressing when Pipit died :(

Not really.

Girl, now give me my charmander xD

41 minutes ago, Pengaius said:
  1. The whole impressions yadda yadda ( if you even know jack about me)
  2. cake, pie or “healthy alternative"
  3. Burgers, steak or “I'll just have a salad"
  4. What would you say to an edgy reboot of spyro ( again, but this time waaaayyy over the top edgy, like what intsys thinks Navarre is)
  5. Profanities: Yay or Nay

1: You seem cool enough.

2: Cheesecake! I love cheesecake...but it doesn't love me.

3: Burgers!

4: So edgier than the Legend trilogy? As long as it does better with the gameplay than the Legends did I'm all for it.

5: Yay.

So you have asparagus, just like me then. Also, here's your Charmander:

latest?cb=20150625082016

Have you tried Skyrim?

Favorite Pokémon type aside from Dragon?

What do you think of the "Son of Artemis" concept in PJO fanfics? My opinion is that it can be great when done correctly, but can be flawed, especially if Naruto (ANSCHLUSS!) is involved.

Favorite PJO character?

Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Hobbits, or Orcs?

46 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

So you have asparagus, just like me then. Also, here's your Charmander:

latest?cb=20150625082016

Have you tried Skyrim?

Favorite Pokémon type aside from Dragon?

What do you think of the "Son of Artemis" concept in PJO fanfics? My opinion is that it can be great when done correctly, but can be flawed, especially if Naruto (ANSCHLUSS!) is involved.

Favorite PJO character?

Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Hobbits, or Orcs?

Lol never heard it called asparagus before. A lot of netizens have it, actually. It's because we do better interacting behind a screen. And ooh that charmander is female! I shall name her Cinder.

No but I want to get a Switch and try it!

Dragon actually isn't my top favorite, my top favorite is electric, followed by fire, followed by dragon.

I honestly don't do enough with the PJO fandom to have an opinion. But I love the fanart by Viria!

Either Percy, Ella the harpy, or Mrs O Leary the hellhound. Maybe Tyson the cyclops? There are so many good characters it's hard to choose just one.

Hmm elves I guess.

Edited by Dragoncat

11 minutes ago, ProfImpossible said:

...Your music rec is processing...please continue to wait... processing may take up to 3 days and a few calibration songs.

Feelings?

I've heard that song before! I'll give it a 6/10.

6 hours ago, ProfImpossible said:

Good to know good to know.

round two! (this might not take as long as i thought)

I'll rate that when it's not 4 am, and I'd appreciate cutting down on the music rating questions, not to be rude but yeah.

5 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Did you know that there's an accurate Lightning Thief Musical?

Opinion on Hamilton?

Favorite Disney Movie?

Favorite Drink?

Favorite Meat? (seafood counts)

No I didn't! That's pretty cool.

My aunt saw it, I guess it's the story of Alexander Hamilton? And that's all I have.

LION KING!

Vanilla or cherry coke. Or coke/pepsi in general. Has to be diet though, stupid diabetes.

Chicken! I hate seafood lol.

1. Least favorite vegetable?
  2. Least favorite soup?
  3. Thoughts on curry?
  4. Ever played collectible card games, tabletop war games, or pen-and-paper RPGs?
  5. You mentioned you were a diabetic in passing. Is this Type I or II?