SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

Oh, you remember me. I was not expecting that.

What is your favorite type of soup?
What is your opinion of fast food?
Do you like any superheroes?
Are you familiar with the SCP Foundation?
Impressions?

I got nothing else.

Edited by SCP-073 "Cain"

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Thoughts/Opinions on the Lord of the Rings?
  2. Favorite card/board game?
  3. Do you prefer action/fight scenes to be realistic and down-to-earth, or over-the-top and flashy?
  4. If you had a single day to hang out with a Fire Emblem character of your choosing, and weren't restrained by money or travel distance/time requirements, who would you pick and what would you do?
  5. Something you would tell your younger self?

6. Favorite season of the year?
7. Do you lean more towards Type A or Type B?
8. Support or carry?
9. What's the most significant way you've evolved as a person in the past 4 years?
10. If you could redo your life up until now, is there anything you'd change?
11. If money wasn't an issue, what would your dream job/lifestyle be?
12. How would you introduce yourself to someone without using your name, occupation, family status, or hobbies to describe yourself?

On 5/9/2018 at 7:17 PM, Juliette said:

miaou!

1. If you could make a site skin for Serenes Forest based on any character, who would you choose and what would it look like?
2. Favorite book you've ever read?
3. What will it take for @Reinfleche to realize that a people's champion has to actually be championing things for people?
4. As someone who has only played Awakening, Fates, Echoes, some of Heroes, and Sacred Stones... what Fire Emblem should I play next?
5. How do you imagine me to look?

I know there's no question limit but I had a hard enough time thinking of these questions...

1. ISHTAR, imo i miss magical purple, ishtar is the best character of FE4, it'd be a lavender color but we'd probably see some lightning too (woo Thorhammer Mjolnir)!

2. Uh, most recently I liked the Poisonwood Bible though it was a lil preachy and 1984 was a good read.

3. NEVER TBH. just kidding, reinfleche is apparently championing sfmm5 (hard carrying that) for the people.

4. FE4, clearly, so you can see how awesome FE4 is!!! jk. hm, if you like Sacred Stones, I would say go for Fire Emblem (7), but otherwise go for 4. 

5. for some reason i imagine you as a brunette (??? i have no idea what color your hair is), average height (maybe 5'5"?) idk why though! dm me on discord to tell me how wrong i am

On 5/9/2018 at 3:49 PM, Rex Glacies said:

I can't be away for the beginning of interviews. Everyone steals my questions!

I. Which of the classical and Chinese elements are your favorite?

II. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

III. Quality or quantity?

IV. Do you live somewhere urban, suburban, or rural?

V. Which do you prefer of the areas above?

woah roman numerals, nice rex.

1. hm. water, probably! my mom is pretty into astrology fsr and we have a book with the chinese elements so when i was 8, i read the whole thing/

2. i like us history (god the american ego-centrism!) / greek mythology (mostly bc i've taken a lot of classics courses and am a fan)

3. quality, tbh! which i'm not really showing with the depth of my answers, rip

4. my hometown is suburban, and my college area is a bit more suburban-urban.

5. i prefer to live in an urban area (bc driving is a pain) for work (nyc is bae), but would like to raise a family in a suburban area bordering an urban one.

On 5/9/2018 at 11:17 PM, SCP-073 "Cain" said:

Oh, you remember me. I was not expecting that.

What is your favorite type of soup?
What is your opinion of fast food?
Do you like any superheroes?
Are you familiar with the SCP Foundation?
Impressions?

I got nothing else.

1. ez question https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pho

2. it's ok in moderation! i have some cousins who eat it at least twice a week which is a lil gross for me, i don't mind going once in a while to get it.

3. hmmm, I like Captain America and Iron Man a lot! more of a marvel fan than a dc fan.

4. Nope! should i be?

5. You seem like a cool guy! I remember back in 2010/2011 mostly talking to (Aunt Popo over Uncle Musashi, lol), but you've never rubbed me the wrong way. :tangerineglasses:

@Anime27Arts

Yeah, sorry robots and boys, I am on team 27. :tangerineglasses:

6. Which of the girls did you like the most?

In terms of design, I liked Mint (she was MEAN though), and as a lil girl I liked Pudding. I am of the unpopular opinion that Ichigo should have gotten with Ryou.

7. If you have an animal you could transform into, who would it be?

Peregrine falcon, lol, it travels on average between 40-60 mph and up to 240 mph. or a bird with quick speeds + great endurance (ya kinda lame, thinking about what animal in terms of THIS COULD BE USEFUL)

8. Coca Cola or Pepsi?

coke!

9. Favorite #?

21!

10. What movie, show, game would you love a remake of if you could do it with an unlimited budget?

hmmm. LLTQ is an indie game that would actually be a great game with a full budget.

11. Did you ever have any imaginary friends?

sadly no! i did have some stuffed animals that i liked to play with a lot but no imaginary friends.

12. Favorite Kim Possible Character?

kim! i also really liked shego.

13.  What are some of your favorite ships?

HERE'S A RANDOM FIVE SHIPS I LIKE

takeru x hikari from digimon

akito x sana from kodocha

temari x shikamaru from naruto

serge x leena from chrono cross (fight me @other readers if you think he should be with kid ;-; )

matthew x mary from downton abbey

14. If you could build your ideal romantic partner what would they be like?  Personality and Appearance wise.

hmm i tend to try not to idealize my partners too much bc expectations =/= reality! i guess i do have preferences (i.e. taller than me, a little muscle), and i prefer nice and funny guys, etc.

15.  How do you prefer your tea?  Sweet of not?

Hmmm, at my internship last year, I heard that Sweet Tea is all the rage in the South from a boy who was from Alabama. I don't think I would like the sweet tea he was referring to, but I do like my tea sweetened rather than unsweetened.

16. How do you think Arcanite and I become twins?

oh man, you told me the story over dm but i literally cannot recall at this moment.

17. If you were to have kids one day, what would you name them?

i like Cecilia as a girl's name, boy's name undecided atm (Caleb is a cute name but it's also like super trendy/common and i ain't that mainstream). there's actually a short list that i like!

18. Which of the Seven Deadly Sins would you compare yourself the most to?

Sloth, unfortunately. :(

19. Which of the Seven Heavenly Virtues would you compare yourself to the most?

Probably charity! Am always devoting my time to other people.

20. Do you ever sleep?

Only when no one's around!

On 5/10/2018 at 11:57 PM, Conqueror said:

6. Favorite season of the year?
7. Do you lean more towards Type A or Type B?
8. Support or carry?
9. What's the most significant way you've evolved as a person in the past 4 years?
10. If you could redo your life up until now, is there anything you'd change?
11. If money wasn't an issue, what would your dream job/lifestyle be?
12. How would you introduce yourself to someone without using your name, occupation, family status, or hobbies to describe yourself?

6. tbh fall = having to rake leaves, spring = too cold still, winter = cold af and snow, and summer = hot af. in terms of life, summer is a nice break, in terms of weather (raking leaves aside) fall has great weather.

7. uhhh probably type b? but idk i can be pretty high strung sometimes.... type ab, maybe?

8. i don't play a lot of mobas but for the one moba i did play i'd prefer carry i guess! i can play support though

9. i've been trying more to put myself first over others (bc i was always the type to put others before myself / a bit of a pushover), still a work in progress

10. hmm probably just be a bit more proactive in my adolescence

11. id probably love to design video games tbh but alas, money!

12. hmm the formers are hard, but not being able to talk about hobbies is hard! i guess i'd probably engage the other person in a discussion of life views and it'd be a mutual convo

On 5/10/2018 at 8:39 PM, Hawkwing said:
  1. Thoughts/Opinions on the Lord of the Rings?
  2. Favorite card/board game?
  3. Do you prefer action/fight scenes to be realistic and down-to-earth, or over-the-top and flashy?
  4. If you had a single day to hang out with a Fire Emblem character of your choosing, and weren't restrained by money or travel distance/time requirements, who would you pick and what would you do?
  5. Something you would tell your younger self?

1. dang another huge series i have never seen a full movie  or read a full book of but have only see clips of (i plan to watch star wars first, ftr). fsr i have played like 3 lotr video games bc as a child, my sister gave me all of her boyfriend's games bc he stopped playing them, so ya. from what i know, the lore seems pretty good!

2. board game - betrayal at house on the hill is an extremely fun one!!

3. i like the former, i guess. the latter is pretty funny

4. man i'd love to hang out with uh, tiltyu, probably, she seems like she'd be fun af! im like an indoorsy kinda person so we'd probs chill and dow hatever she wants to do

5. hm, probs specific advice, but that wouldn't make sense here, so for some general advice: don't take what people think about you too seriously! ignore the naysayers and the haters.

@SullyMcGully

21. If the whole world were to become anime, what anime's artstyle would you hope it would be?

sahara mizu's art style is cute besides the ears (https://www.google.com/search?q=sahara+mizu&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTwd3WnILbAhXCtlkKHYsKDI4Q_AUICigB&biw=1396&bih=668#imgrc=cDprmuWnfVCCVM:)

22. Are there any lines you strictly avoid crossing in games of deception like Mafia?

emotional manipulation is generally a bad thing, dragging the mods into your battles, etc.

23. What do you like so much about hosting as compared to playing?

hmmm, the stress of playing is that you have all this pressure of being WRONG but at least with hosting it's more about making sure everyone has a good time!!! which i enjoy doing wrt other activities.

24. In an ideal future, what's your spouse/partner like? hmm, answered a bit wrt anime's question, but i guess a stable, caring, loyal partner who is also funny and a good person that i have fun with.

25. In an ideal future, how many kids do you have? 2!

26. What's your favorite animal? cats!

27. Of all the roles you've designed for Mafia, which is your favorite? i feel like i design pretty ordinary roles for noc so you'll have to see in my eimm!

28. What's your opinion of milk?

2% milk is bae. i love milk.

29. What 3 players would you most like to see on a scumteam together someday?

sb refa and bbm. nothing could go wrong here!

30. If you could give one piece of advice to younger Mafia players, what would it be? 

don't let other people push you around too much! it's bad to ego play, but it's also not good to be passive!

14 minutes ago, fartboi said:

Favourtie music

Fvaourite stolypin era

Fabourite sf era

Favourote spelling of the word favourite in this post

Impressions (of whatever you like, if not me)

How are you doing today

1. hmm i'm basic and i like mainstream pop stuff / if not solemn indie female singers

2. the error of stolypin necktie, 2012-2013 stolypin was a good time

3. imo the first era of Lumi's Mercs (where i was a lumi supporter and where ERL existed) was fantastic but that was before i met a bunch of cool people, so i guess that era + the era right after / 2011-2012 were good years?

4. pls no FAVOURITE = favorite

5. sure you. you're a fun dude and actually really sweet! at first when i first talked to u i thought u were just a 14 yr old shitposter but you've grown so much from that! ;)

6. tired af its 4 am lolololol stressed

posting from the hip, hope you don't mind MORE QUESTIONS

13. what's your favorite thing about yourself?

14. if you had to boil yourself down into 1 core value, what would it be?

15. would you like to be famous and if so, in what way?

16. what would you think of as a "perfect" day for you?

17. if you could wake up tomorrow and suddenly gain some skill, ability, or knowledge in an area, what would it be?

18. do you like to plan out a conversation in advance or do you prefer to improvise as you go?

19. do you ever sing to yourself?

20. what do you like about ishtar? 

7 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

posting from the hip, hope you don't mind MORE QUESTIONS

13. what's your favorite thing about yourself?

14. if you had to boil yourself down into 1 core value, what would it be?

15. would you like to be famous and if so, in what way?

16. what would you think of as a "perfect" day for you?

17. if you could wake up tomorrow and suddenly gain some skill, ability, or knowledge in an area, what would it be?

18. do you like to plan out a conversation in advance or do you prefer to improvise as you go?

19. do you ever sing to yourself?

20. what do you like about ishtar? 

WOW MY INTERVIEW ENDS IN LIKE 8 HOURS NICE

13. my imagination! i'm an avid creative writer and i love world building for various stories/plots for games i think up.

14. hm. i would say compassion, the ability to almost always understand and empathize with another person's feelings and being able to affirm and reassure them.

15. eh, better to be rich than famous IMO, if i was famous, i'd like it to be for a good thing, i guess? but i'd prefer not to be in the first place.

16. hmm, honestly a perfect day to me is a day of peace and no stress! like nothing in the far future is concerning me. it's a hard and easy request.

17. uh make me a computer whiz (like actual complete omniscience would be great)! i have pretty advanced skills already so that would be cool. if you mean a skill i have like 0 ability in, then it would be cool to finally learn some HANDYMAN skills and be able to fix things around the house.

18. improvise 100% only plan wrt interviews / formal stuff / meetings

19. yup. i used to sing more at home but now i live with housemates so I DONT SING anymore unless i go home. im a sing in the shower type i guess?

20. tbh i like her class first of all, thunder mage line was one of my favorites; i like her design bc she's gorgeous. she's actually kind of a sociopath in fe4, but in fe5 she has a tragic villain personality!

2 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

ooh! is there a link to any stuff you've written, if you've put anything online?

i'm a little shy about my old works so no link for you!!! but my sister and i are planning to finish and submit our webcomic at some point this year!

33 minutes ago, Iris said:

if not solemn indie female singers

Solemn, this I see.

Do you know Angel Olson? 

You might enjoy her.

Of course, maybe not.

I cannot be sure of this.

But it's worth a try.

20 minutes ago, ProfImpossible said:

Solemn, this I see.

Do you know Angel Olson? 

You might enjoy her.

Of course, maybe not.

I cannot be sure of this.

But it's worth a try.

I haven't, this was a good listen, thanks!

1. What three words best describe you?

2. How do you think success should be measured?

3. What scares you?  Do you have any irrational fears?

4. What do you do to de-stress at the end of a long day?

5. Do you think social media is making people more narcissistic? 

6. Are there any unspoken social rules that you dislike?

7. What do you value the most: free time, recognition, or money?

8. Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?

9. What are you most grateful for right now?

10. Do you enjoy overcoming challenges, or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

11. If you could time travel, where would you go?

12. What are your pet peeves?

13. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

14. What has been the most significant or best year of your life so far?

15. What kind of music do you like?

1. Something you fell in love with immediately?
  2. Something that had to grow on you?
  3. Something (in reality or fiction) that you'd pay good money to see?
  4. Thoughts/opinions on Batman?
  5. Favorite dream you've ever had?
  6. Something you’re glad you tried, but will never do again?
  7. Something that seems to bother others, but never/rarely you?
  8. Something you want to like, but can’t for one reason or another?
  9. Something you wish had a sequel?
  10. Thoughts/opinions on the Elder Scrolls?