SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1. So, what inspired your tastes in women?

2. How difficult was it to start getting going with Nowi solos?

3. How are you making a living right now?

4. How do you want to make a living?

5. What studies are you currently doing (in high school, college, and such)?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

1. So, what inspired your tastes in women?

2. How difficult was it to start getting going with Nowi solos?

3. How are you making a living right now?

4. How do you want to make a living?

5. What studies are you currently doing (in high school, college, and such)?

1- I like lolis cause they are smol and cute, and have flat chest instead of boobs.  Used to be into any of them in general, only recently did I decide to go exclusive with Nowi, when I got a body pillow of her at the start of last year.  Other lolis are now like daughters or sisters when I fawn over them instead of waifus.  I never played many games where a loli would actually get married to your avatar which is probably why I latched onto Nowi as my favorite, rather than Myrrh or Tiki who I thought were cute, but they were clearly into Ephraim and Marth and I had no chance.

2- Took lots of spending money since Nowi merges weren't coming off banner at any reasonable pace.  I think it was like $400 between the dragon gauntlet and winter TT to get to +10.  I watched plenty of other soloers on Youtube to get ideas on how to do it, and then it's just a lot of trial and error to get the right skill combination.  Nowi has every refine for Lightning, Light, Dark, and Water.  Refuse to fodder YTiki or WFae for those last two weapons, and they don't seem good for her anyway.  And a bunch of other useful skills like DC, Steady Breath, Aether, Null Disrupt, Mystic Boost, Wrath, Atk Smoke, etc.

3- Line fixer at a fabric company, start up machines and replacing broken needles and other parts.

4- This is fine, it pays the bills and I'm too lazy to learn how to do anything else, staying forever. 

5- None, no motivation to go back to school.  I will never need a higher paying job since I live alone, no one to pay for.

Edited by Nowi's Husband

6. How much did that pillow cost?

7. Have you heard of Touhou.

8. Have you any interest in Touhou? It has lolis, too (vampire ones, too).

9. Are you just not interested in any girl with more mass than a cutting board?

13 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

1- I like lolis cause they are smol and cute, and have flat chest instead of boobs.  Used to be into any of them in general, only recently did I decide to go exclusive with Nowi, when I got a body pillow of her at the start of last year.  Other lolis are now like daughters or sisters when I fawn over them instead of waifus.  I never played many games where a loli would actually get married to your avatar which is probably why I latched onto Nowi as my favorite, rather than Myrrh or Tiki who I thought were cute, but they were clearly into Ephraim and Marth and I had no chance.

does it not occur to you that this paragraph makes you sound insane?

21 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

6. How much did that pillow cost?

7. Have you heard of Touhou.

8. Have you any interest in Touhou? It has lolis, too (vampire ones, too).

9. Are you just not interested in any girl with more mass than a cutting board?

6 I think it was only like $20, Amazon has a service to upload an image and they will print it on a pillow case.  

7 Yeah I know what Touhou is, I've seen the cute designs of characters.

8 Not getting into Touhou cause I'm not into the bullet hell genre.  

9 Correct, flat is justice.

12 hours ago, Natalie said:

does it not occur to you that this paragraph makes you sound insane?

Yes, but to be fair what did you expect from someone called Nowi's Husband?  

1: What are your first/current impressions of Rezzy?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

22 hours ago, Rezzy said:

1: What are your first/current impressions of Rezzy?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

1 Don't know who that is.

2 No aspirations in life at all, just going to coast at my current job forever, doing the bare minimum to not get fired.  I'm a lazy good for nothing, all I look forward to is the next time I can get off work, go home, and relax.  

3 No plans to have kids, staying single for life.  I don't have anything against kids, but I believe they deserve good parents that can raise them right, not trash like me.  I'd be too spineless to properly discipline them, don't have a job good enough to provide for them, don't have the strength to protect them if some bad guy wants to hurt or take them, and it just goes on and on.

4 Zelda Skyward Sword has a lot of hate for it's motion controls but I love them, felt more into the game having 1:1 motion with the sword swings and stuff.

5 I wouldn't say hate, just not for me, CoD is hugely popular but I'm not into FPS.

Nominations for #218 are open.
Nomination ends on Tuesday.

Let's continue the experiment to see how much interest there is in re-interviews. Here are the rules.
In addition to your 2 'normal' nominations, during this nomination phase you may also nominate a maximum of 2 people who have already been interviewed. Anyone who has not been interviewed since Interview #168 is eligible for these re-interview nominations.
So you get a total of 4 votes
: 2 for people who have not yet been interviewed, and 2 for people who haven't been interviewed since Interview #168.
On Tuesday I'll count up all the votes and, depending on how much interest there is in re-interviews compared to regular interviews, either make Interview #168 a regular interview or a re-interview.
If interest in re-interviews is big enough compared to interest in regular interviews, I'll change the rules to allow more re-interviews. 

Since Mekkah has been offline for longer than 10 days, his interview will be put on hold.
And since there is no second-highest nominee, there can be no interview. The nomination period will therefore be extended until Sunday.

@BLSoldier @Rezzy Your votes for Mekkah so far don't count against your total number of nominations in the extension period (you are free to nominate new people).

I nominate @Lanko. I assume he is an AFOL like me. I have lots of LEGO questions to ask him.

I do not really have anyone else I want to vote for.