SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

6 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I guess I just kind of like the violent stuff. eh?

Everybody likes the violent stuff.

9 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

6. He made a joke about it in a topic about character popularity. And I told him I would help him brand it. The idea is that you never truly know if you're opinion is popular or unpopular because it changes based on who you talk to and where you talk about it. So it's both unpopular and popular at any given time until you open up that can of worms. 

Heh, that's hilarious. I might have to join in or so.

VI. Seeing that you're interested in the 1920s, have you read The Great Gatsby?

VII. Fight or flight?

VIII. Favorite season?

IX. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and if so, does it fit you?

X. Should have asked it earlier, but will you be lifting/extending/otherwise altering the question limit?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mentioned, got brought here, and then decided to participate. xP

1. First off, how you doing my fellow Schrödinger buddy?

2. Do you have a favorite play or musical?

3. Any sort of culture you would like to learn about?

4. Anything particular that draws you towards FE?  Such as characters, story, etc.

5. What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

1. Opinions of teh following:

a. Flowbermeow (Spirit) KH3D.png

b. Meow Wow (Spirit) KH3D.png

c. Catanuki (Spirit) KH3DHD.png

d. Meowjesty (Spirit) KH3D.png

2. Favorite Rotom forme?

3. Favorite Eevee evolution?

4. Meow or wow? (Cats or dogs?)

5. Have you seen "Wake that slugabed up!"?

12 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

6. Do you collect anything? 

7. Any good tactical advice for someone playing PoR right now?

8. Would you like to see more titles like Echoes where they remake older titles? If so which remake would you like first? 

9. What character do you want added to heroes the most?

10. Is there one character in any source of media that you relate to in many different ways? 

6. Does student debt count? I think I passively collect stuffed animals and key chains. Whenever I go on a trip, I always seem to pick up one or the other. My key ring is so heavy right now that my co-workers make fun of me. 

7. Tactical advice? Probably not. PoR was one of the first games I played, and as a newb who didn't understand strategy, RNG, skills, etc, I played it and just used my favorite characters. I don't think I ever had any serious trouble with it. RD on the other hand, I think I still have nightmares about Elincia's Gambit. I don't remember how I beat it... 

8. Of course! I think all the old games deserve love. I'd love to see the Jugdral games revived since I haven't played them, but I have a personal bias for SS, so naturally, I want to see those characters brought to life with voice acting and updated artwork. 

9. Hm...I've jokingly said this a few times, but I'd really like Yukimura to be added as a mounted dagger user. I think that would be a fun FUN mechanic to play with. But I'd also love to see King Tibarn from PoR and RD added. He'd be super cool. But also Lyon. I want a Lyon GHB. That's totally more than one character....

10. I relate a lot to Yuuri Katsuki from Yuri on Ice. It's a relatively new anime, and when I first started watching it, all I could do was nod my head. Yuri's a hard worker with talent but absolutely zero self-confidence. Watching him grow was really inspirational for me, and relating to him has helped my own confidence a great deal.

7 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Feel free to. I honestly believe it's a phrase that could easily be popularized. 

7 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

VII. Fight or flight?

VIII. Favorite season?

X. Should have asked it earlier, but will you be lifting/extending/otherwise altering the question limit?

VI. I have! I actually avoided reading it all my life until my last year of college. I was under the impression that I would hate it, but I really enjoy Fitzgerald's writing style. I'm reading The Beautiful and the Damned right now.

VII. Definitely flight. I hate conflict. lol

VIII. Fall. Not too hot. Not too cold. I can wear sweaters and drink hot beverages without freezing to death. 

IX. I'm an INFP. I think it fits me pretty well. It also makes me happy that a lot of my favorite authors share the same personality type. 

X. I'm fine with altering the question limit. If you wanna' ask more than 5 questions, go ahead. Just don't go TOO crazy. 

2 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

1. First off, how you doing my fellow Schrödinger buddy?

2. Do you have a favorite play or musical?

3. Any sort of culture you would like to learn about?

4. Anything particular that draws you towards FE?  Such as characters, story, etc.

5. What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

1. I'd say I'm so-so. Work's hard, so I'm always tired. @__@ But I've got a few weeks of vacation to look forward to starting Saturday. That's motivating me!

2. My favorite play of all time is The Importance of Being Earnest. I have it on CD and listen to it ALL the time. My favorite musical is Singing in the Rain. I'm a sucker for those old fashioned dance numbers. They're AMAZING.

3. I really like Native American cultures. I don't know a lot about them, but they fascinate me. 

4. I think the wide variety of characters is why I like FE. There are so many to choose from that if there are any characters you dislike, you can bench them. But having so many different characters also means each playthrough is different. 

5. Probably jellyfish ice cream. It didn't taste bad but...the jellyfish parts had a really weird texture. 

2 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

1. Opinions of teh following: SNIPPED

2. Favorite Rotom forme?

3. Favorite Eevee evolution?

4. Meow or wow? (Cats or dogs?)

5. Have you seen "Wake that slugabed up!"?

1. a) Wants to eat my soul. b) Really confuzzled. c) A friendly lil chap. d) Wants to play

2. Totally didn't have to look up Rotom. The heat one looks pretty cool.

3. Sylveon's design appeals to my inner girly-girl. I think it's super pretty. But Espeon was the first Eeveelution I ever got, so I'm a huge fan of it as well.

4. Probably cats. 

5. Maybe....not? If it's a YouTube video or something like it, I don't believe I have.

8 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

1. What does your name mean?

2. Impressions of me? I know I'm immature for my age

3. Favorite color?

4. Favorite clothing brand?

5. Favorite type of dress?

6. What's the worst meme you've ever seen?

1. It's an OST from Radiant Dawn... Basically just Rafiel humming a few bars of a song, but I really enjoyed it. I'm also super uncreative and apparently can't think of a good original username.

2. You're cool. You seem pretty energetic and passionate. I always appreciate both of those qualities. 

3. That's hard... I love colors in general. I think it's a tie between orange, rose gold, and purple.

4. I'm not sure if I have a particular brand I really like. I think I wear a lot of Old Navy...but that's only because I have a sister that works there...and I get stuff for cheap. 

5. Like actual dresses? I love dresses in general. I think my favorite might be babydoll style dress. I have a really cute one made of wine colored lace that hangs off the shoulder. 

6. Aren't all memes supposed to be terrible? haha. Honestly the Harambe memes got old really quickly. I was never a fan of those.

18 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

11. I'm kind of sort of familiar with him. I've looked into the plot before to get a taste of the characters. I don't know much more than who he's related to however. 

12. I've mostly studied the Punic Wars, stuff with Pyrrhus, the Macedonian Wars, and some stuff with the Gauls. I've definitely studied more. I really, really enjoy reading about Hannibal. 

13. It kind of depends. I can get interested in just about anything. I took a class on Medieval and Renaissance music and ended up liking it a lot. I'm interested in the American 1920s as well as World War II. I like to study Japan's samurai culture as too. Oh...the French Revolution is fun too. I guess I just kind of like the violent stuff. eh?

14. Not really. I did binge watch all of Drop Dead Diva once. I think that's the closest I've gotten to studying law. 

15. I bike on occasion. I actually was without a car for a few days, so I was walking to work, and my boss forced me to bike instead even though I told him I wasn't physically capable of biking 5 km there and 5 km back. Needless to say, it didn't end well. XD

I'm always cool with making new friends.

Huh, I think you might like Arvis as an antagonist. Though I can't be sure.

16. Opinions on Zephiel (wait, this question depends on how far you got in FE6 too...)?
17. Do you have a favorite Roman Emperor / favorite Roman Emperors?
18. You are Roman Dictator and Hannibal has just crossed the Alps. What do you do?
19. Do you have a dream job?
20. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

6 hours ago, MediocreLee said:

Join us, Lee, and we will make your face the greatest in Koridai!

6. Who is a person in history, alive or dead, you would like to talk to if you could?

7. Do you have a favorite breed of dog?

8. Any kind of classes you would like to see added into FE?

9. What's your spirit animal?

10. Views on tattoos?

56 minutes ago, Hattusili I said:

Join us, Lee, and we will make your face the greatest in Koridai!

Squadalah! I am here!

1 hour ago, Hattusili I said:

16. Opinions on Zephiel (wait, this question depends on how far you got in FE6 too...)?
17. Do you have a favorite Roman Emperor / favorite Roman Emperors?
18. You are Roman Dictator and Hannibal has just crossed the Alps. What do you do?
19. Do you have a dream job?
20. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

16. I got to see him. I think he's a pretty interesting villain all things considered. I think my favorite part about him is that you don't just see him as a villain in the games. You see him as a little boy which really humanizes him in FE7. A lot of time with villains, people are like, "much evil. so bad." But you can't think that when you look at a child. Or maybe you can. Some people really don't like kids.

17. He wasn't a good emperor, but I think Caligula is a lot of fun to read about.

18. Definitely prepare for what remains of the elephants he inevitably used. I'd probably try to make them a liability. Sure panicked elephants will take out some of my troops too, but no one said I had to be a good dictator. 

19. I want to be a rich housewife with my own giant library and stable of horses. I'd want to work for the FBI. It'd be the coolest thing ever to call myself an agent.

20. Probably New Zealand or England. Right now, there are a lot of things I'd like to do in both places!

36 minutes ago, MediocreLee said:

6. Who is a person in history, alive or dead, you would like to talk to if you could?

7. Do you have a favorite breed of dog?

8. Any kind of classes you would like to see added into FE?

9. What's your spirit animal?

10. Views on tattoos?

6. I'd love to have a long talk with Robin Williams. He was always an important figure for me growing up, and I feel like a chat with him would brighten my day.

7. Corgis! I love big dogs too...but if I'm going to own one, I really want a corgi. They're soooooo cute.

8. I want a magic/bow user. That'd be super cool. It'd be even better if we got a lord that was a magic/bow user. But you know IS and their love of swords...

9. Nora Valkyrie from RWBY.  Honestly, I'm a cat. That's boring, but I enjoy affection in small amounts and only when I want it. I like to sleep and eat, but I'm active at really weird times. 

10. They're a great form of expression.I'm toyed with the idea of getting one myself, but I'm terrified of needles. 

15 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

20. Probably New Zealand or England. Right now, there are a lot of things I'd like to do in both places!

Oh my, I would not recommend England as a citizen of this country, for I do believe actually living here would likely not meet one's expectations. Goodness, I must say; I am not role-playing so please do not treat me as the video game character. I most certainly would prefer to be treated as a real individual.

13 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Everybody likes the violent stuff.

VII. Fight or flight?

VIII. Favorite season?

Hold. Since when did you commenced using Roman numerals?

Oh, regarding your Myers-Briggs personality, I do recall researching into the common personalities of forum websites with an acquaintance of mine. Needlessly to say, INFP and other very similar heavily introverted personalities are drawn to these websites. Truly, it is rather curious and most conclusive if I must say.

Of course, I shall bestow you my second series of questions. After all, I still must wait until my tea's temperature is correct.

VI. What personality traits do you value in an individual?

VII. Just how would you describe your height?

VIII. Are you one to lose your composure if overcame by joy or exuberance?

IX. If you are to live in a world of Fire Emblem, what would your role and class be? And of course, do you think you might be able to survive a war?

X. I suppose I can ask this for my amusement. What are your sentiments regarding myself?

15 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

5. Maybe....not? If it's a YouTube video or something like it, I don't believe I have.

It's actually related to FE Fates.

6. Opinions of the tumblr in my sig, aka getoutoftherecat?

7. Favorite and least favorite skills?

8. Opinions on Sun and Moon's Pokedex entries?

9. Do you remember to ink your spawn?

10. Favorite and least favorite classes?

16 hours ago, Clarine said:

Hold. Since when did you commenced using Roman numerals?

Oh, regarding your Myers-Briggs personality, I do recall researching into the common personalities of forum websites with an acquaintance of mine. Needlessly to say, INFP and other very similar heavily introverted personalities are drawn to these websites. Truly, it is rather curious and most conclusive if I must say.

I started about... three interviews ago? It was quite recent. I decided I should do so as it differentiated myself from most everyone else, and it fits with my Latin username.

There was a Myers-Briggs personality type thread a few months ago in Far From the Forest, and I also noticed rather strange results. Specifically, I noted the disproportionate amount of INTJs on the site, though the results also show a large amount of INT/FPs. I assume the reason would be simply that people on the internet are naturally introverted, though I'm still perplexed by the high amount of "Feelers." I would have assumed that video games are preferred by more logical people, but apparently that's not the case.

Anyway, back to the interview:

XI. Any personal philosophy or mindset you try to stick to?

XII. Do you live in a rural, urban, or suburban area, or a combination?

XIII. Which do you prefer of the areas above?

XIV. Time or money?

XV. Are you a pessimist, optimist, realist, nihilist, etc.?

XVI. Hot or cold?

XVII. Have you ever gone fishing?

17 hours ago, Clarine said:

Goodness, I must say; I am not role-playing so please do not treat me as the video game character. I most certainly would prefer to be treated as a real individual.

Whoops. My bad. You'll have to forgive me. The abundance of Clarine makes it an easy mistake to make.

17 hours ago, Clarine said:

Of course, I shall bestow you my second series of questions. After all, I still must wait until my tea's temperature is correct.

VI. What personality traits do you value in an individual?

VII. Just how would you describe your height?

VIII. Are you one to lose your composure if overcame by joy or exuberance?

IX. If you are to live in a world of Fire Emblem, what would your role and class be? And of course, do you think you might be able to survive a war?

X. I suppose I can ask this for my amusement. What are your sentiments regarding myself?

VI. It depends on the individual and what kind of relationship they have with me. Naturally, I want mentors to be a little different from my casual friends and romantic partners. As a whole, I really value honesty. I find it very difficult to trust someone that beats around the bush or sugar-coats everything. But in that same line of thought, I value tactfulness. Honesty doesn't necessarily mean being rude. You can be honest and constructive without hurting someone you care about. I also value patience. I'm a very difficult person, and anyone that is willing to put up with me is a saint. 

VII. Too tall. Basically Godzilla. I'm around 6 feet. 

VIII. Probably. In public, I tend to have a pretty good grip over my emotions, but I've been known to scream/cry if I'm taken off guard by really really good news.

IX. As I am right now, I'd probably end up being a mage of sorts...or a bard. I don't have any physical prowess in real life, but I've got a little skill with music, and I think I'm pretty good with studying. I'd say I have the constitution of a healer, but I don't handle emergencies well, so I'd probably faint. I might make a pretty good cavalier. I have some skill riding horseback. If I had to pick a role, I'd want to be the wandering noble. I'm dirt poor in real life...but a gal can dream. Maybe I marry rich. But no matter what, I'm pretty sure I'd die. 

X. You're pretty cool in my honest opinion. I appreciate the formality of your posts. ^^

8 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

It's actually related to FE Fates.

Ohhh. See. I knew that. But I didn't know if it was like...something else? I just know it as a line from the game, but it doesn't have an significance to me otherwise. 

8 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

6. Opinions of the tumblr in my sig, aka getoutoftherecat?

7. Favorite and least favorite skills?

8. Opinions on Sun and Moon's Pokedex entries?

9. Do you remember to ink your spawn?

10. Favorite and least favorite classes?

6. I'm all about cats. I have a feeling that if I stayed on that blog for longer than a few minutes, I'd be trapped for all eternity. 

7. I'm not sure I have any must have skills. I know I tend to favor Sol. It's pretty useful, and my Avatar usually has it. I'm not a fan of Spendthrift. (I think that's the name.) It just seems kind of irrelevant. 

8. Sorry. V_V I haven't played Sun or Moon, so I can't say... The owl Pokemon was pretty cute though. ...actually I like all three of the starters.

9. I don't know what this means. I'm start to feel so unhip and uncool. ;A;

10. I tend to love me my mercenaries and mages most of all. Most of my favorite characters are apparently healers though. I'm not a huge fan of pegasus knights. They never really seem to work out for me.

On 8/2/2017 at 1:44 AM, Rafiel's Aria said:

I only have a soda like...once or twice a week. I usually drink water. I swear. 

2 words:

Spoiler

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

6. What do you think about tomatoes?

7. Here's a picture of what Arcanite looks like naked:

Spoiler

591741788364f_download(1).jpg.964f2e98cb9990e0a8425b2bb3e7b957.jpg

Are they not the finest robotic specimen?

8. You hungry or what!?

9. Favorite alcoholic beverage? 

10. Cake or pie?

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

There was a Myers-Briggs personality type thread a few months ago in Far From the Forest, and I also noticed rather strange results. Specifically, I noted the disproportionate amount of INTJs on the site, though the results also show a large amount of INT/FPs. I assume the reason would be simply that people on the internet are naturally introverted, though I'm still perplexed by the high amount of "Feelers." I would have assumed that video games are preferred by more logical people, but apparently that's not the case.

It makes sense that a lot of introverted people would gather together on a website. I know I don't mind socializing, but I'm happiest by myself. I know my INFPs tend to lean towards the creative side of the spectrum, so it also makes sense that those people would enjoy this sort of thing. But that is pretty cool to know. 

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Anyway, back to the interview:

XI. Any personal philosophy or mindset you try to stick to?

XII. Do you live in a rural, urban, or suburban area, or a combination?

XIII. Which do you prefer of the areas above?

XIV. Time or money?

XV. Are you a pessimist, optimist, realist, nihilist, etc.?

XVI. Hot or cold?

XVII. Have you ever gone fishing?

XI. Everything happens for a reason. If I choose to believe that bad things happen randomly, I'll probably live my entire life in fear. And when they do happen, I'll waste my life throwing pity parties for myself. So it's important for me to look for the silver lining. As someone who tends to be a little self-deprecating, this philosophy is something I have to force myself to practice, and it's usually easier after a lot of time has passed since the "bad thing."

XII. I live in the absolute middle of nowhere. All I can see is soybeans. XD

XIII. I like suburban areas. It gives me the option to go into the city and do stuff without having to deal with the horrible traffic on a daily basis. 

XIV. Both please. Probably money. I always joke about not having enough time, but having more money for things would probably benefit me more overall. 

XV. That's hard...I flip-flop a lot depending on who I'm with. I tend to be a pessimist if I'm dealing with my own problems, but the rest of the time I'm a hopeless optimist. 

XVI. Definitely cold. My coworkers thing I'm crazy because I keep my AC on like...64F/18C at home. I hate being hot.

XVII. I have actually! Only once though... I managed to catch 2 fish, and then my uncle fried up everything we caught. It was pretty tasty. 

11. What color hair do you have?

12. Left or right handed?

13. In the show RWBY characters are named after colors I.E. Ruby Rose (a red gemstone and flower) or Weiss Schnee ( rough German for white snow). If you were able to create a character for this show what colorful name would your character have?

14. Do you prefer written or visual art? 

15. What is your ideal meal?

16. Is Leo going to win this round of the Gauntlet? (The answer is yes)

17. If you could change any one thing in the history of the world free from anomalies what would it be?

18. I see you watch Yuri! On Ice. What is your favorite ice skating number performed so far?

19. Night owl or early bird?

11.  Do you have a favorite -dere trope? (Tsundere, Yandere, Kuudere, etc.)

12. Any food you're craving recently?

13. Favorite flavor of ice cream?

14. A guilty pleasure of yours?

15. Hadouken or Shoryuken?

4 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I started about... three interviews ago? It was quite recent. I decided I should do so as it differentiated myself from most everyone else, and it fits with my Latin username.

You may excuse my curiosity. I do believe there was an error and thus, I am behooved to apologise. Regarding these so-called "feelers", I do believe there is a direct connection with character attachments to be made.

2 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

It makes sense that a lot of introverted people would gather together on a website. I know I don't mind socializing, but I'm happiest by myself. I know my INFPs tend to lean towards the creative side of the spectrum, so it also makes sense that those people would enjoy this sort of thing. But that is pretty cool to know. 

If I may temporarily digress into the topic of personalities, these trends are dreadfully similar on other forum websites. It is only expected for forums to be dominantly introverted as we are referring to denizens of a community primarily conversing virtually, no? I truly doubt I need to allude to it further as I am certain you already understand what I am implying.

But of course, I am now present once more for the morning. I say, this thread is... mildly entertaining.

XI. What are your sentiments regarding tea?

XII. If the opportunity ever presents itself, would you see yourself as a competent detective?

XIII. Just what is your ideal attire to wear?

XIV. Oh, on this topic—if you are to be a noble with servants, what would their attire be?

XV. How do you wish to be seen by those around you?

3 hours ago, Oboro! said:

6. What do you think about tomatoes?

7. Here's a picture of what Arcanite looks like naked:

Reveal hidden contents

591741788364f_download(1).jpg.964f2e98cb9990e0a8425b2bb3e7b957.jpg

Are they not the finest robotic specimen?

8. You hungry or what!?

9. Favorite alcoholic beverage? 

10. Cake or pie?

6. They're pretty swell. I like me some cherry tomatoes on my salad. 

7. Welp. Got all flustered. That's what I get for checking the forum while I'm out and about. The grocery store wasn't prepared for that. 

8. I'm always hungry. All the time. I'm snacking right now, and I'm still hungry. 

9. I don't drink all that much. Just when I'm stressed because I guess that's how adults deal with problems. I do enjoy a mojito every now and then.

10. Definitely pie. Cherry pie, key lime pie, chicken pot pie...

3 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

11. What color hair do you have?

12. Left or right handed?

13. In the show RWBY characters are named after colors I.E. Ruby Rose (a red gemstone and flower) or Weiss Schnee ( rough German for white snow). If you were able to create a character for this show what colorful name would your character have?

14. Do you prefer written or visual art? 

15. What is your ideal meal?

16. Is Leo going to win this round of the Gauntlet? (The answer is yes)

17. If you could change any one thing in the history of the world free from anomalies what would it be?

18. I see you watch Yuri! On Ice. What is your favorite ice skating number performed so far?

19. Night owl or early bird?

11. It's kind of...strawberry blondish right now. I'm thinking of dyeing it platinum blonde. 

12. Right handed!

13. Hm...I've thought about OCs but never about myself before. I didn't put a lot of thought into this, but I think I'd go with Hyde Ranga. (It's just me messing around with the word "hydrangea" which is my favorite flower.) It doesn't really follow the rule, but it kind of does...I guess? I absolutely love it when feminine characters get kind of masculine names. Plus her hair could be a really pretty combination of purples, blues, and pinks. 

14. Written art for sure. 

15. Homemade mac and cheese (with fancy cheese), chicken strips with spicy gravy, okra, and probably tiramisu for dessert. I'm a simple person with simple tastes. 

16. I BELIEVE IN LEO. THE POWER OF....BROODING.

17. I'd go back in time to try and help someone live longer. The first person that comes to mind is Mozart. Maybe he wasn't the greatest guy in the world, but he died really young. Imagine what he could have done for music if he had lived to be 70!

18. All of them. For reals, it's hard to choose a favorite because I ended up loving all of them. Yurio's long program is amazing. I swear I get goosebumps when I watch it. I'm partial to Yuri's Eros number. I will never get over the fact that he basically says his sexuality is katsudon. Me too, bro. I also absolutely love both of Otabek's numbers. The music he uses is some of my favorite by far. ....but then Minami's jazz number is the cutest thing ever. 

19. A little of both? I kind of hate mornings so I lean towards night owl. But sometimes work just wipes me out, so I have no problem going to bed at like...9AM.

1 hour ago, MediocreLee said:

11.  Do you have a favorite -dere trope? (Tsundere, Yandere, Kuudere, etc.)

12. Any food you're craving recently?

13. Favorite flavor of ice cream?

14. A guilty pleasure of yours?

15. Hadouken or Shoryuken?

11. Yanderes are always fun. I think they're super ridiculous, but I'm not sure you're supposed to take them seriously. That's where the fun is!

12. Hm...probably deep dish pizza. I'd kill for a Chicago style one right about now. 

13. I've always been a fan of mint chocolate chip. But orange sherbet is a close second!

14. I love to watch terrible movies on Lifetime and Hallmark. Like those really really terrible movies about women that struggle and then find love in the end. There's a great one about the wife of a warden that falls in love with a prisoner and gets to live out her dream of becoming a swim coach. 

15. Sorry... I totally don't know about either of those things. D: *coolness slowly dissipates* 

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

But of course, I am now present once more for the morning. I say, this thread is... mildly entertaining.

XI. What are your sentiments regarding tea?

XII. If the opportunity ever presents itself, would you see yourself as a competent detective?

XIII. Just what is your ideal attire to wear?

XIV. Oh, on this topic—if you are to be a noble with servants, what would their attire be?

XV. How do you wish to be seen by those around you?

XI. Tea is absolutely amazing. For the longest time, my favorite blend was Earl Gray with lavender. I do like ginger tea a lot as well. I probably drink it just about every day. 

XII. Hm...maybe. I'm pretty good with puzzles. I don't have the best observational skills, but my memory is pretty good. If anything I'd probably work well with helping someone some a case. Just not on my own. 

XIII. Bright colors and fun patterns. I'm a sucker for dresses. I like to keep it classy, so I like it when they fit my curves, but no excess skin. I love lace and fringe especially. However, I think my favorite outfit I have right now are a pair of thin-legged, high-waisted trousers trousers. I usually tuck in a collared blouse and pair it with my blue blazer that has elbow patches! 

XIV. Super classy. Bring on the cravats and waistcoats for the guys. I don't like black though. I'd probably stick with gray and white instead...maybe a gray with a very faint plaid. One of the stripes would be powder blue. Ladies could wear pants if they wanted to. I know it's a pain to maneuver around in a skirt. (But you better believe there'd be a bow or two in the outfit.)

XV. I want people to see me as competent and capable. A lot of the times I feel like I'm underestimated...and I underestimate myself as a result. It'd be refreshing to be surrounded by people who think I can do the thing. ...whatever the thing is.

7 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

9. I don't know what this means. I'm start to feel so unhip and uncool. ;A;

It's actually related to Splatoon (specifically, Turf War, where you must cover more of the battlefield in ink than your opponents). This article is why I brought it up:

http://kotaku.com/this-is-why-you-ink-your-spawn-in-splatoon-2-1797203906

7 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

7. I'm not sure I have any must have skills. I know I tend to favor Sol. It's pretty useful, and my Avatar usually has it. I'm not a fan of Spendthrift. (I think that's the name.) It just seems kind of irrelevant. 

You mean the level 15 Merchant skill, right? Yeah, I think having to blow an inventory slot on a gold bar, which can be time-consuming to get a good amount of, isn't really worth it. And that's not getting into needing to go back to the convoy if you want to get more use out of it...

11. Favorite Pokemon type?

12. Favorite anime you've watched?

13. Do you watch Family Feud? If so, what's the most pathetic performance you remember seeing in Fast Money?

14. Do you own a cat? If so, does it tend to get where it doesn't belong?

15. Do you know what an ocarina is?

3 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

It'd be refreshing to be surrounded by people who think I can do the thing. ...whatever the thing is.

Well I believe you can do the thing!

Welp. Got all flustered. That's what I get for checking the forum while I'm out and about. The grocery store wasn't prepared for that. 

Hee hee #RiskyClickOfTheDay

Tea is absolutely amazing.

You have rescued your reputation! ;)

11. Snakes or lizards? 

12. I know you like cats... so I won't ask cats or dogs

But what's your favorite type of dog? 

13. Favorite breakfast item?

14. Why do you drink coffee?

15. Ya got any drugs?

47 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

It's actually related to Splatoon (specifically, Turf War, where you must cover more of the battlefield in ink than your opponents). This article is why I brought it up:

http://kotaku.com/this-is-why-you-ink-your-spawn-in-splatoon-2-1797203906

Ooooh. See look. I've never actually played Splatoon. My bad.

48 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

You mean the level 15 Merchant skill, right? Yeah, I think having to blow an inventory slot on a gold bar, which can be time-consuming to get a good amount of, isn't really worth it. And that's not getting into needing to go back to the convoy if you want to get more use out of it...

That's the one! It always felt so unnecessary. Merchants needed better skills imo.

50 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

11. Favorite Pokemon type?

12. Favorite anime you've watched?

13. Do you watch Family Feud? If so, what's the most pathetic performance you remember seeing in Fast Money?

14. Do you own a cat? If so, does it tend to get where it doesn't belong?

15. Do you know what an ocarina is?

11. I've always been partial to dragon types. They're just so cool!

12. Right now, Yuri on Ice is my favorite, but Ouran High School Host Club has been at the top of my favorite's list forever. 

13. I don't think I've watched it enough to have a favorite moment. I have wasted many an afternoon watching Family Feud clips on YouTube though.

14. I don't own a cat right now. But there is a stray that lives in my neighborhood. I feed her chicken nuggets on occasion. ...and I named her Nugget. 

15. I do! I actually play the ocarina. 

47 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Well I believe you can do the thing!

*grateful sobbing*

48 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

You have rescued your reputation! ;)

At least I've got that going for me!

48 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

11. Snakes or lizards? 

12. I know you like cats... so I won't ask cats or dogs

But what's your favorite type of dog? 

13. Favorite breakfast item?

14. Why do you drink coffee?

15. Ya got any drugs?

11. Definitely lizards. 

12. I think I mentioned that I like corgis. But I also really like Old English Sheepdogs and bloodhounds. 

13. Coffee. I never eat breakfast, but bacon is pretty good. ...also sweet potato pancakes. 

14. Believe it or not, I actually like the taste of coffee. But not all coffee. I don't like Starbucks...or the coffee my dad brews. Or the coffee at my office. My super cheap instant coffee is the way to go. Also I need the caffeine. I work with children, and it's physically impossible to keep up with them otherwise. 

15. *stashes NyQuil away* None that I'm willing to share.

5 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

13. Hm...I've thought about OCs but never about myself before. I didn't put a lot of thought into this, but I think I'd go with Hyde Ranga. (It's just me messing around with the word "hydrangea" which is my favorite flower.) It doesn't really follow the rule, but it kind of does...I guess? I absolutely love it when feminine characters get kind of masculine names. Plus her hair could be a really pretty combination of purples, blues, and pinks. 

13. It follows the rule. Not all of them are obvious and take some looking into to understand.  That's a really neat concept.

20. If you could have any weapon made for you completely paid for what would it be? Magical weapons would still be magical in said scenario. 

21. If you were a gym leader in the Pokemon universe what type would you use? Bonus points if you know what team  you'd use. 

22. Favorite book?

23. Least favorite character to summon in heroes? 

24. Have you ever heard a 3D printer while it's printing? 

25. Do you have a Tumblr? 

8 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

13. It follows the rule. Not all of them are obvious and take some looking into to understand.  That's a really neat concept.

Awesome! I really like flowers...And I absolutely adore RWBY characters and OCs. They're always so whimsical! 

8 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

20. If you could have any weapon made for you completely paid for what would it be? Magical weapons would still be magical in said scenario. 

21. If you were a gym leader in the Pokemon universe what type would you use? Bonus points if you know what team  you'd use. 

22. Favorite book?

23. Least favorite character to summon in heroes? 

24. Have you ever heard a 3D printer while it's printing? 

25. Do you have a Tumblr? 

20. So many options... I'd want a HUGE sword. That doesn't say anything about me as a person. I swear. It's usually meant to be wielded with two hands but because "magic" it's not heavy to me. Also, it has wind magic. Terribly uncreative, but it'd be super fun to use my giant wind sword to knock people around. Fire and lightning cause a little too much carnage but wind is flashy and still mildly effective. Also, I like the irony of a scrawny girl wielding a sword that weighs more than she does.

21. I think I'd want to be a flying type gym leader. But the catch is, I never use flying types that look like birds or (sometimes) bugs because I'm terrified of both of those things. XD I'd have Crobat, Gyarados, Togetic, and Butterfree. I don't count Butterfree as a bug because I'm totally okay with butterflies just not anything else.

22. That's sooooo hard to choose. I'm not sure I have a favorite one because there are so many books I absolutely adore. Hm...I'll be kind of nostalgic. One of my favorite books has always been Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIHM. And The Secret of NIHM has been a favorite movie as well.

23. Probably Azama. I have absolutely no intention of using him.  Ever.

24. I've actually never heard one. I did have a boyfriend that liked to make me 3D printed stuff though.

25. I don't. I think I tried to make one a while back, but I'm so indecisive with designs that I could never settle on one. That and I'm not sure what I'd actually do with a Tumblr that I don't already do without one.