SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

7 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

8. Neat! I've met a good couple of Irish people, but I don't think I've met anyone Scottish.

I'm more of a mutt than a true Scot.  I'm American, but have some Scottish blood.  I would like to visit some day, though.

17: Are you a nacho in a top hat?

18: What is your favorite game of the games section?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

25. Actually there are a ton.  Most of them are just not used in the main movies and only appear in the extended universe.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_crystal

26. I actually have that for the DS.  I completely freaked out when the little people actually looked like the little chibi thing I tried to draw when it asked how the people looked.  Good choice. 

31. B-but can I still call you Ice King or King of Ice whichever one pleeeeeaaase?

32. If you had an unlimited budget what kind of movie/show/game would you make? Story and play style mainly.

33. Favorite Voice Actor/Actress?

34. If you are Gaston and my twin is Le Fou who is your Belle?

35. Have you seen the Live Action Beauty and the Beast? If so what did you think of it?

36. Thoughts on Musicals?

37. What do you think about Oboro as a character and a unit? 

38. If youcould go back in time and give your past self some advice or tell them anything in the world, what would you say?

39. If you could bring back one show, no matter how old or hpw recent, that you believe ended too soon what would it be and why? 

40.  Did you marry anyone during your play through of Awakening and or Fates?  If so who?

41. Do you play any musical instruments?

42. Do you prefer the mountains or the beach?

43. Is there one thing in particular that always puts you in a good mood no matter how your day has been?

44. Is there one thing in particular that always puts you in a bad mood no matter how your day has been?

45. Cake or pie?

25. Huh. I tend to stick to the movies, so I wasn't aware that there were more colors.

31. Go ahead. Though I prefer King of Ice to Ice King. It sounds more... regal... or something.

32. Oh dear. I have so many book/movie/video game/generalized story ideas that I can't just pick one! But here I shall give a brief beginning of one that could potentially work in a Fire Emblem setting:

Spoiler

The land of Albellos was once united under one king, until he split it between his four children. Since then, Albellos has always been enshrouded in war...

Centuries have passed since Albellos was unified, but the thief Ross cares nothing of politics. All he wants is to stay alive - and that means he must be a thief. So, he is hired to rob a fortress in the nation of Halor with some other thieves. But Ross is betrayed and left for dead, until the princess of Halor, Julia, finds him. She tells him she will ignore his past crimes - if he joins her army. With no other choice, he accepts, and joins her in a quest of conquering nations, betrayed siblings, corrupt monarchy, the divide between nobility and common, and the end of a centuries old conflict...

33. I don't know any specific people or names, but I like the voice of Lucy (from Fairy Tail) and Roy Mustang (from Fullmetal Alchemist).

34. YOU.

35. I enjoyed it. I still prefer the animated version, but this one was good. I still can't help but feel that Disney is just reaching for some "free money" with it though.

36. I'm not much of a "sing and dance" person, so I don't particularly care for them.

37. Character: Neat and interesting, she has a cool motivation and sticks to it. Her hatred towards Nohr is justified in a sense, but she doesn't let it consume her and (from my memory) is willing to reconcile with Nohrians, which is uncommon among characters like her. Her crush on Takumi is also well played, as it doesn't take full control of her character (like Cordelia) but it is there nonetheless. Her "grimace" is also one of the most terrifying things I have ever seen in a video game.

Unit: The only Spear Fighter in the game excluding child units and reclassing. I think she does her job well. In both my Birthright and Revelations playthroughs she has turned out as a powerhouse of sorts.

38. I wouldn't do it. Fate has guided me to where I am for a specific reason, and if I were to tell my past version of myself something, I would effectively be denying my fate.

39. Maybe Death Note? Sure, it was getting boring at the end but I would enjoy watching more of it with new situations.

40. First playthrough of Awakening I married Say'ri and the second I married everyone. (I was filling out the support log.) But I ended the second playthrough by marrying Sumia.

Conquest I married Flora (don't know why; guess it was the ice abilities.), Birthright I married Oboro, and Revelations I didn't marry anyone. (Well, I just recently married Setsuna, even though I finished the file literally a year ago.)

41. I am presently learning piano.

42. Mountains, but I've never really been to many of them. Not that the beach isn't fun; I just think the mountains are cooler.

43. Not certain. Mayhaps ice cream?

44. Can't say I do.

I might have to come back to these questions.

45. Cake. *Om nom nom*

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I'm more of a mutt than a true Scot.  I'm American, but have some Scottish blood.  I would like to visit some day, though.

17: Are you a nacho in a top hat?

18: What is your favorite game of the games section?

Spoiler

Image result for bill cipher nacho

18. Of the games on this site? Awakening.

11. Do you believe that the Varangians from Rus history were Vikings or a different people?
12. Did you know that Emperor Peter the Great of Russia instituted a beard tax? Opinions on the beard tax?
13. What are your thoughts on marriage?
14. Are you familiar with Hittite history at all?
15. Favorite FE character?

14 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I have to agree with you, specifically that:

However, sometimes it takes one rotten apple to spoil the whole barrel. Sure, Rome had good kings in the past, but Superbus gave the Romans a bad taste in their mouths. Was the overthrow justified? Not completely; but it did set the stage for the Republic, and by extension, the continent spanning Empire.

11. Looking them up, I haven't found much on naturalism, but I don't agree with positivism, so naturalism.

True. The Republic may have had a better form of government than the Kingdom for the Romans. Although Roman history does have plenty of well-intentioned, skillful politicians who'd make great monarchs (Publicola, Manlius, Camillus immediately spring to mind). And I wonder how much differently the conflict of the orders would have gone if the Kingdom had continued. I think the King was able to afford a more neutral stance on the matter, avoiding the "us vs. them" mentality that dominated the Republic.

11. Shirley stole my question. :(
The big difference(TM) basically comes down to naturalism putting justice first, while positivism puts the law first.

13 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Ah, so they're not really "from" anything but rather a variant of certain fictional characters? That's neat, though I'd still prefer an Eevee.

Well, they're all related to Touhou Project.

6 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

15. No; it is the Roman Empire through and through. Renaming it only confuses things.

Spoiler

57xS6QE.jpg

Edited by Hattusili I

10 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yes! They are so painful! I once got one from the Bible - does that mean anything?

Don't be in a hurry to get to the pages! 

Also, your Illuminati proof is 10/10 I must say! But what's this? It seems you look a little different today!

54. ARE YOU THE MIGHTY GASTON? PERFECT, A PURE PARAGON!?

55. 5 AMAZING THINGS THAT YOU, GASTON, CAN DO!?

56. HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW BILL CIPHER, GASTON? 

57. HOW DO I GET STRONG LIKE YOU?

58. IS IT TRUE THAT EVERY LAST INCH OF YOU IS COVERED WITH HAIR?

59. EVER THINK ABOUT GROWING A BEARD? 

60. HOW DO YOU EAT EGGS AND SING AT THE SAME TIME?

61. FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE?

62. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU BEAT IN AN ARM WRESTLE?

63. HOW MUCH WEIGHT CAN YOU BENCH PRESS?

64. DO YOU TAKE STEROIDS?

65. KILL THE BEAST!

7 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

11. Do you believe that the Varangians from Rus history were Vikings or a different people?
12. Did you know that Emperor Peter the Great of Russia instituted a beard tax? Opinions on the beard tax?
13. What are your thoughts on marriage?
14. Are you familiar with Hittite history at all?
15. Favorite FE character?

True. The Republic may have had a better form of government than the Kingdom for the Romans. Although Roman history does have plenty of well-intentioned, skillful politicians who'd make great monarchs (Publicola, Manlius, Camillus immediately spring to mind). And I wonder how much differently the conflict of the orders would have gone if the Kingdom had continued. I think the King was able to afford a more neutral stance on the matter, avoiding the "us vs. them" mentality that dominated the Republic.

11. Shirley stole my question. :(
The big difference(TM) basically comes down to naturalism putting justice first, while positivism puts the law first.

Well, they're all related to Touhou Project.

Reveal hidden contents

57xS6QE.jpg

11. I see little reason the why Varangians wouldn't be Vikings. If I recall correctly, they (for the first few generations or so) had Viking names and had Viking agendas (murder, trade, plunder, etc.). There's little reason to assume they were a different people. Perhaps a branch off, yes, but not a completely different people.

12. Wait... I think I do remember reading that somewhere! Wasn't he trying to modernize Russia or something?

As for my opinion... I think it's silly. There's more to modernization than being clean shaven, and beards can keep you warm in freezing Russia.

13. As it is meant to be, it is the perfect union between one man and woman, to stand with and for each other, for better and worse. Of course, that isn't really happening now, what with high divorce rates and the like, but I still have a high opinion of it.

As for if I want to get married... I don't know. I'm the only one in my generation with my last name, so the only reason I'd want to get married right now is to pass on my family name (something that isn't really cared about in modern times, but I care). My thoughts now are also slightly akin to Nikola Tesla's - it's a distraction of sorts. But I'm willing to change my mind. Only time can tell what'll happen. Nikola Tesla also fell in love with a pigeon, so maybe I should be more willing.

14. Unfortunately, most of what I know comes from the tiny segment at 5:35 of this video (so, not much at all). I am interested in learning more though - it's just difficult to find stuff. Any recommendations?

15. Ohhhhh, uhhhhh, I can't choose one!  Arthur from Fates is hilarious, as is Kellam and Henry from Awakening. Jafar and Nino were great characters, and I like L'arachel as well. I've also always been partial to Camus and other characters in his archetype (though I frankly don't know many).

11. Alright; it would be naturalism.

How many points do I have on the Hatti chart of approval?

41 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Don't be in a hurry to get to the pages! 

Also, your Illuminati proof is 10/10 I must say! But what's this? It seems you look a little different today!

54. ARE YOU THE MIGHTY GASTON? PERFECT, A PURE PARAGON!?

55. 5 AMAZING THINGS THAT YOU, GASTON, CAN DO!?

56. HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW BILL CIPHER, GASTON? 

57. HOW DO I GET STRONG LIKE YOU?

58. IS IT TRUE THAT EVERY LAST INCH OF YOU IS COVERED WITH HAIR?

59. EVER THINK ABOUT GROWING A BEARD? 

60. HOW DO YOU EAT EGGS AND SING AT THE SAME TIME?

61. FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE?

62. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU BEAT IN AN ARM WRESTLE?

63. HOW MUCH WEIGHT CAN YOU BENCH PRESS?

64. DO YOU TAKE STEROIDS?

65. KILL THE BEAST!

54. Why yes! I am quite perfect in all forms!

Spoiler

1. Erect a statue dedicated to myself, for myself, by myself.

2. Rouse a mob in less than 5 minutes.

3. Read picture books.

4. Be rejected for a monster.

4. Win checkers by flipping the table over.

5. Clean a mirror just by looking at it.

56. Not well, I'm afraid. These good looks came from hunting, not deals.

57. Eat four dozen eggs every morning. Also, get a small man to be your follower so you can lift and throw him when he gets annoying. That'll give you muscles.

58. Every inch except my beautiful visage!

59. No! It would cover my beautiful chin!

60. Hard work and determination.

61. (Glacies here; not Gaston.) My favorite live action is Pirates of the Caribbean, but my favorite animated would have to be either The Emperor's New Groove, Aladdin, or Hercules.

62. (Gaston again) I lost count after 83!

63. Three woman on a bench.

64. I don't take steroids; steroids take me!

65. KILL THE BEAST!
KILL THE BEAST!
KILL THE BEAST!

Double post fact time!

Vikings were once in Constantinople. One of them - Halfdan - wrote his name in the Hagia Sophia. While the entirety of what he wrote is unknown, it is likely he wrote "Halfdan was here."

People haven't changed!

Edited by Rex Glacies

46. King of the Ice and Snow and all things cold, is there a reason you like the cold so much? 

47. Were you one of the fans who decoded all the secret messages in Gravity Falls or just watched the show? 

48. Is the universe really an illusion? 

49. If you could would you like to have knowledge of when exactly you'd die?

50. I see you like Fairy Tail, who is your favorite character? 

51. Favorite celestial spirit? 

52. Is the any ongoing series such as a show or a book that started out great for you but then you hated the ending?

53.Is the any ongoing series such as a show or a book that started out awful for you but then you loved the ending?

54. If you could recreate one fantasy weapon to be in the real world that was completely paid for whay would it be?

55. Enjoying your interview? 

2 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

46. King of the Ice and Snow and all things cold, is there a reason you like the cold so much? 

47. Were you one of the fans who decoded all the secret messages in Gravity Falls or just watched the show? 

48. Is the universe really an illusion? 

49. If you could would you like to have knowledge of when exactly you'd die?

50. I see you like Fairy Tail, who is your favorite character? 

51. Favorite celestial spirit? 

52. Is the any ongoing series such as a show or a book that started out great for you but then you hated the ending?

53.Is the any ongoing series such as a show or a book that started out awful for you but then you loved the ending?

54. If you could recreate one fantasy weapon to be in the real world that was completely paid for whay would it be?

55. Enjoying your interview? 

46. A few reasons. Firstly, I have a high cold tolerance. Sometimes I would be with my family and everyone would be like "It's so cold" and I'm in shorts and a standard T-shirt and like "This feels wonderful!" Secondly, I love the snow and winter. Nothing is more beautiful than freshly fallen snow over a field and sticking to trees, and ice crystals are perfect in their complexity (and fun to draw!).

47. I tried to be, but when I watched the first season I couldn't really pause the episodes to see every detail, and the second season I binge watched with someone else, so I didn't have the time. I do have the official Journal 3 though, and would like to decode everything in there.

48. Why of course! Have you seen similarities between a brain cell and the universe? We are all simulations created by a higher being who has to power to forget us at any moment! Have fun sleeping tonight!

49. I would, yes. I would have much less fear and be more willing to try things if I knew when I was fated to perish.

50. Erza because she has a cool power, was a fun character to watch, and everyone's reactions to her (in the beginning, mostly) was hilarious. Wendy was also a good character, and props to Grey for having the "cool"est power.

51. Virgo, though partially because I didn't enjoy most of them. I still liked Virgo though, though for no specific reason. Oh! I just remembered the clock guy! I liked him as well.

52. Does Fire Emblem Fates count? No? How about the Reckoner series? It's a book series basically about evil superheroes, but the ending was... disappointing.

53. Not particularly. If I'm not enjoying something, I often won't finish it because I feel it's not worth it. If I have to say anything, Fairy Tail. I watched it because I heard it was good (and the music was great) but it took a couple of episodes for me to really enjoy it. (Course, I still stopped watching at some point, but whatever.)

54. Ahhhhhhhh, now I have to really think! The question is, will it still be magical if it were a magical weapon? If it were just a replica, I think I'd just go with one in Sword Art Online. I've only watched a few episodes of the show, but the weapons are so pretty...

55. Yes. Answering the questions has taken longer than I expected, but it's still enjoyable. I love seeing what you, Hatti, and Arcanite (Oboro now) can come up with, though I do question why I feel so few people have been asking stuff.

3 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

You saw nothing. 

Wanna make a deal?

On 7/11/2017 at 0:00 PM, Rex Glacies said:

Aladdin

Ah ha!

You really are a man of culture! Sorry I ever doubted you!

On 7/11/2017 at 0:00 PM, Rex Glacies said:

I don't take steroids; steroids take me!

If I ever make a quote list in my sig, this HAS to go in it LOL

^Arcanite's last responses^

As you know, I, Oboro, shall be taking over the questions being asked in your interview! Let's continue then hm?

66. EXECUTE AN ORDER!

67. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE NOHRIAN SCUM? THE MOST FILTHIEST THING TO EVER EXIST?

68. DO YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE HUUUUUUUUUGE NOSES?

69. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?

70. FAVORITE BIBLE NAME!

71. IF YOU HAD A SON, WHAT NAME WOULD YOU GIVE THEM FROM THE BIBLE?

72. IF YOU HAD A DAUGHTER, WHAT NAME WOULD YOU GIVE THEM FROM THE BIBLE?

73. FAVORITE FEMALE CHARACTER FROM BIRTHRIGHT WITH BLUE HAIR AND A SPEAR?

74. GUNS OR ROSES?

75. FRIENDS OR FOES?

76. FINGERS OR TOES?

77. BRUHS OR BROS?

78. DUDES OR DUDETTES?

79. SJROGENS OR BEHCETS?

80. PULITZER OR HOWITZER? 

81. YOU EVER WATCH KICK BUTTOWSKI?

82. YOU EVER WATCH PHINEAS AND FERB?

83. FAVORITE KIDS SHOW GROWING UP?

84. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ROBOTS?

85. ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY ABOUT ARCANITE WHILE THEY'RE NOT HERE? I WON'T TELL!

86. YOU'RE IN A RESTAURANT. YOU OWN THE PLACE. YOU HAVE A FAMOUS RECIPE FOR SOMETHING. THIS SAME SOMETHING HAS RUN OUT. YOU QUICKLY YELL TO YOUR EMPLOYEES: 

"86 THE ________!"

87. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IN QUESTION 86?

88. IN THE COOKING WORLD, DO YOU KNOW WHAT 86 MEANS?

89. FAVORITE SOUP?

90. EVER WATCH FULL METAL ALCHEMIST?

91. WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT YOUR POWER LEVEL!?

92. HOW MANY MORE QUESTIONS SHOULD I ASK?

1 hour ago, Oboro! said:

Ah ha!

You really are a man of culture! Sorry I ever doubted you!

If I ever make a quote list in my sig, this HAS to go in it LOL

^Arcanite's last responses^

As you know, I, Oboro, shall be taking over the questions being asked in your interview! Let's continue then hm?

66. EXECUTE AN ORDER!

67. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE NOHRIAN SCUM? THE MOST FILTHIEST THING TO EVER EXIST?

68. DO YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE HUUUUUUUUUGE NOSES?

69. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?

70. FAVORITE BIBLE NAME!

71. IF YOU HAD A SON, WHAT NAME WOULD YOU GIVE THEM FROM THE BIBLE?

72. IF YOU HAD A DAUGHTER, WHAT NAME WOULD YOU GIVE THEM FROM THE BIBLE?

73. FAVORITE FEMALE CHARACTER FROM BIRTHRIGHT WITH BLUE HAIR AND A SPEAR?

74. GUNS OR ROSES?

75. FRIENDS OR FOES?

76. FINGERS OR TOES?

77. BRUHS OR BROS?

78. DUDES OR DUDETTES?

79. SJROGENS OR BEHCETS?

80. PULITZER OR HOWITZER? 

81. YOU EVER WATCH KICK BUTTOWSKI?

82. YOU EVER WATCH PHINEAS AND FERB?

83. FAVORITE KIDS SHOW GROWING UP?

84. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ROBOTS?

85. ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY ABOUT ARCANITE WHILE THEY'RE NOT HERE? I WON'T TELL!

86. YOU'RE IN A RESTAURANT. YOU OWN THE PLACE. YOU HAVE A FAMOUS RECIPE FOR SOMETHING. THIS SAME SOMETHING HAS RUN OUT. YOU QUICKLY YELL TO YOUR EMPLOYEES: 

"86 THE ________!"

87. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IN QUESTION 86?

88. IN THE COOKING WORLD, DO YOU KNOW WHAT 86 MEANS?

89. FAVORITE SOUP?

90. EVER WATCH FULL METAL ALCHEMIST?

91. WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT YOUR POWER LEVEL!?

92. HOW MANY MORE QUESTIONS SHOULD I ASK?

66. "I'd like a pan-fried noodle!"

67. Meh. I'm not proud of my country, especially the king and his eldest son and daughter. I'm thinking about moving to Rigel. If only there were the option to do so on this site though...

68. My nose is puny and small.

69. 3, 3.14159265, 9, or 27.
(Oh, were you asking this because of, uh, the, uh, "certain number," that this question is on?)

70. LUKE! *wink*

71. LUKE!

72. Hazelelponi Julia. I like the name. Or Hannah. Fun fact: if I were a girl I would have been named Hannah.

73. Caeldori can have blue hair depending on her mother, but she's not my favorite, so I'll have to go with the obvious OBORO!

74. GUNS! *pew pew pew*

75. FOES! Because I don't have any friends.

76. TOES! I have ten of them and nine toenails!

77. BRUS!

78. DUUUUUUUUUUUDES!

79. BEHCETS! (No idea what that is, if it is actually something.)

80. PULITZER!

81. Can't say I have.

82. YEEEEES! I have always wanted to have a Phineas and Ferb-esque summer, which never happened. Best character is Doofenshmirtz though.

83. It technically fits, so ^

84. They're good. They put people out of jobs though. They are also going to conquer humanity eventually. Not that I have any qualms about it. Humans are going to destroy themselves anyway.

85. Arcanite's cool, though I don't quite understand how they found such a great adoration of you (Oboro) yet last I heard don't have Fates. I also have the strangest suspicion that they aren't what they say they are - a robot. Maybe they are merely a computer program? Or - God forbid - an actual human person? Maybe I should just sleep - too much thinking on things that aren't true...

86. "THE CYANIDE! DON'T LET THEM KNOW WE RAN OUT!"

87. I am sorry oh-so-great Oboro, but I lake the meme knowledge to know what you speak of. I have failed you. Please excuse me while I commit sepuku.

88. My sister is a cook. Mayhaps she does?

... she does not. Our family has failed you. Please excuse us as we dwell in our sorrow and shame.

89. Clothes.

90. YEEEEEEEEEEEES! Best anime ever. Scratch that. Best TV show ever.

91. V (that's an arrow pointing downwards.)

Spoiler

Edited by Rex Glacies

On 11-7-2017 at 6:00 PM, Rex Glacies said:

12. Wait... I think I do remember reading that somewhere! Wasn't he trying to modernize Russia or something?

As for my opinion... I think it's silly. There's more to modernization than being clean shaven, and beards can keep you warm in freezing Russia.

14. Unfortunately, most of what I know comes from the tiny segment at 5:35 of this video (so, not much at all). I am interested in learning more though - it's just difficult to find stuff. Any recommendations?

How many points do I have on the Hatti chart of approval?

12. Yeah, he was trying to modernize Russia and make it more European. Getting rid of people's beards was part of the Europanization program.
14. Well, www.hittites.info used to be a great source of information, but it's been down for a year or two now (you will be missed o7). I'd recommend The Kingdom of the Hittites by Trevor Bryce.
Granted, I don't know that much about the Hittites either. I only studied them tangentially when I was studying the history of Troy.
Also, I knew what "this video" was before I clicked the link.

A Hatti chart of approval, huh? My, oh my, I'd have to make that chart first before you could score on it.

16. Favorite Camus character?
17. Opinions on the Lorenz archetype? (Do people count Lorenz as an archetype? They should. Lorenz, Hannibal, Xavier, Douglas, Tauroneo; the series has got plenty of them.)
18. How would you define justice (an essential question if one goes for legal naturalism)? If you can't give a definition, general principles will do. 
19. What made you join SF?
20. If you could teach the world one thing, what would it be?

Edited by Hattusili I

17 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

54. Ahhhhhhhh, now I have to really think! The question is, will it still be magical if it were a magical weapon? If it were just a replica, I think I'd just go with one in Sword Art Online. 

Wanna make a deal?

54. Magical weapons would still be magical in said scenario if that changes your answer.

As for the deal I've seen Bipper....absolutely!but I'll have to pass.

56. So you're saying the cold never bothered you anyway? 

57. Least favorite character from any source of media and why?

58. If you were told you were the avatar master of all four elements which element would be the easiest and whic would be the hardest for you to learn? Water, Earth, Fire, and Air

59. Favorite restaurant? 

60.  If you had a super power what would it be? 

16 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

12. Yeah, he was trying to modernize Russia and make it more European. Getting rid of people's beards was part of the Europanization program.
14. Well, www.hittites.info used to be a great source of information, but it's been down for a year or two now (you will be missed o7). I'd recommend The Kingdom of the Hittites by Trevor Bryce.
Granted, I don't know that much about the Hittites either. I only studied them tangentially when I was studying the history of Troy.
Also, I knew what "this video" was before I clicked the link.

A Hatti chart of approval, huh? My, oh my, I'd have to make that chart first before you could score on it.

16. Favorite Camus character?
17. Opinions on the Lorenz archetype? (Do people count Lorenz as an archetype? They should. Lorenz, Hannibal, Xavier, Douglas, Tauroneo; the series has got plenty of them.)
18. How would you define justice (an essential question if one goes for legal naturalism)? If you can't give a definition, general principles will do. 
19. What made you join SF?
20. If you could teach the world one thing, what would it be?

14. I'll have to look into that book. Thanks!

16. ... it would have to be the generic Camus. I just remember playing through Shadow Dragon and thinking "OK, so there's some really powerful, but good, guy fighting for the bad guys. I can't wait to recruit him." but once I got to his chapter he, Marth and Nyna have the one conversation, and next thing I knew Camus was still an enemy and Marth was obliterated by Gradivus.

I think it was the conversation that made me like him so much. It was something like Marth was saying "Your country is falling! Join us!" and Camus was like "My country is falling. That is why I must fight you."

17. Lorenz was like Camus but joined Marth anyway, correct? I think it is OK. Not as epic as the Camus, though admittedly I haven't personally seen many characters like Lorenz in the series.

18. Justice is an illusion I have to think. In my thoughts, it is the morally right treatment of another. It is acting in a respectable manor towards others, and treating them fairly. This goes for all people no matter the situation. If a mass murderer is about to be executed you still should treat him kindly.

19. It was initially a feeling that I needed to "break out of my shell." I had been living the same general life for the past years or so, and I felt I was stagnating. So, I chose to join this forum because I wanted to spruce things up, and this one in particular because of a shared interest in video games, and most people seemed more "intellectual" than the common rabbles of the internet.

20. How not to lie? I value truth and honesty, and if I could teach to world to be more direct and honest I feel it would improve the world.

6 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

54. Magical weapons would still be magical in said scenario if that changes your answer.

As for the deal I've seen Bipper....absolutely!but I'll have to pass.

56. So you're saying the cold never bothered you anyway? 

57. Least favorite character from any source of media and why?

58. If you were told you were the avatar master of all four elements which element would be the easiest and whic would be the hardest for you to learn? Water, Earth, Fire, and Air

59. Favorite restaurant? 

60.  If you had a super power what would it be? 

54. Oh shmebulock now I have to think again. The Monado would be neat for its abilities, but I probably couldn't wield it, and even if I could I wouldn't want to be "influenced" by it. I might have to go with something called the Fragarach. From Irish mythology, I know little of it, but I know it can control the winds, which is cool.

56. When I first watched that movie with my family when Elsa sang that part my mom tapped me on the shoulder and said "Hey! She's the perfect woman for you!"

57. While Tatsu from Xenoplade Chronicles X is up there, I'll still have to go with Camilla, Garon, Nyx, or Iago, for one reason or another.

58. Water would be the easiest because I'm cool and collected like that, while the most difficult might be earth, because I'd rather flee or think on the problem than face it head on.

59. This one local 'Murican place that makes great sandwiches, fries, and deep fried pretzels.

60. Ice/cold/winter manipulation. I don't think I have to explain why that's what I'd choose.

61. Would you consider yourself to have any sort of accent and if so how thick of one?

62. Have you ever been outside of 'Murica?

63. Thoughts on Ultra Sun and Moon?

64. Do you think they will release the other two Gravity Falls Journals?

65. Bottled water or glass of water?

66. If you could describe your style of clothing in one word what would it be?

67. How many pillows do you sleep with?

68. Favorite Pokemon? 

69. What achievement are you most proud of in life? 

70. Main in Smash Bros?

71. When playing a Mario game such as Mario Kart or Mario Party, which character do you choose to play as?

72. Do you have any amiibos? If so which ones or which ones do you want/trying to get?

73. Favorite artist/band?

74. Batman or Superman? 

75. Dc or Marvel?

76. Thoughts on Juvia from Fairy Tail?

77. Is there one word you never can seem to spell correctly? 

78. Do you collect anything?

79. Tennis shoes or flip flops?

80. You find a spider in your house, do you immediately kill it, have someone else deal with it, leave it be or release it outside?

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

61. Would you consider yourself to have any sort of accent and if so how thick of one?

62. Have you ever been outside of 'Murica?

63. Thoughts on Ultra Sun and Moon?

64. Do you think they will release the other two Gravity Falls Journals?

65. Bottled water or glass of water?

66. If you could describe your style of clothing in one word what would it be?

67. How many pillows do you sleep with?

68. Favorite Pokemon? 

69. What achievement are you most proud of in life? 

70. Main in Smash Bros?

71. When playing a Mario game such as Mario Kart or Mario Party, which character do you choose to play as?

72. Do you have any amiibos? If so which ones or which ones do you want/trying to get?

73. Favorite artist/band?

74. Batman or Superman? 

75. Dc or Marvel?

76. Thoughts on Juvia from Fairy Tail?

77. Is there one word you never can seem to spell correctly? 

78. Do you collect anything?

79. Tennis shoes or flip flops?

80. You find a spider in your house, do you immediately kill it, have someone else deal with it, leave it be or release it outside?

61. Nope. I live in the part of the U.S. (and the entirety of the English speaking world, for that matter) that is widely considered to have no accent. If anything, I might have a vague country accent due to cousins living in Texas, but all that amounts to is words like "y'all" and "howdy."

62. I stayed in Canada when I visited Niagara Falls long ago, but that would be it, unfortunately.

63. I am vastly reminded of Pokemon Black and White 2, which is a good thing, but I need to know more about them before I can make an honest opinion. Sort of curious as to why they're being released so soon though (just one year after the originals were released?).

64. Probably not, though it would be cool if they did.

65. Glass of water. Why waste money and plastic?

66. Fits. I don't really have a clothing style. I just open the drawer and put something on.

67. Used to be one but I'm now using two or three.

68. Indisputably Weavile.

69. ... I've written a couple of cool things?

I'm going home to rethink my life.

70. In Brawl it was Pit, with Link and Zelda behind him. In Smash 4 it's Lucina, as well as Robin, Greninja, and Ike.

71. Usually Luigi. I think he's my favorite of the Mario universe.

72. I have a couple. My first was Bowser, followed by Link and Zelda (my favorites!). I also have Luigi, Diddy Kong, Blue Yarn Yoshi, and most recently Robin. I was really proud of him when I first got him as I though he was really rare but a few days after getting him I went into a Gamestop and saw an entire wall of Robin amiibo. Yeah...

73. As in music? Do Yoko Shinomura and Koji Kondo count? I really only listen to video game soundtracks, so I don't have a favorite musician.

74. I'll go with Batman, as the Lego Batman Movie was great.

75. Marvel. I never got into DC, but I always have enjoyed the MCU.

76. I thought she was pretty funny. Kinda odd, but funny. A far superior yandere to Tharja and Camilla, not that I like yanderes.

77.There's definitely a couple, but I can't think of - oh, there we are. "Definitely." Thank goodness for spellcheck. There's certainly more than that though.

78. As aforementioned, swords. I don't have all that many, but it is my goal to amass a grand collection of all sorts. Or should I say, all swordts?

I'm sorry. Puns are my life.

79. Tennis shoes, though my favorite footwear is Crocs.

80. For the most part, I just leave them alone. Stink bugs, on the other hand, I'll chase down and kill, though more because I feel I should rather than I want to get rid of it.

21. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
22. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
23. Forgiveness or retribution?
24. Is there any question you wanted to be asked but haven't been asked? If so, what is it and what is the answer to it?
25. First and current impressions of me?

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

What video games did you grow up with, as a kid?

Are there any video games you've always wanted to try, but couldn't for whatever reason? (like you didn't have the console for it, you couldn't borrow it from anyone)

How do you feel about finally getting your interview?

What are some of your favourite male and female characters in FE?

What are some of your favourite male and female characters in non-FE fiction?

What would you think of a fictional character who uses robotized bladed marionette puppets as weapons and swing them like flails/whips?

2 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

Nominations for #134 are open.
Nomination ends next Tuesday.

Rex Glacies may answer the remaining questions.

Well... Either this was a short interview or I'm living under a rock.... I thought @Rex Glacies had til Sunday... Sorry bud!

Nominating.... 

@Anime27Arts

@LordFrigid

Nominations:
1: Anime27Arts
1: LordFrigid

14 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Well... Either this was a short interview or I'm living under a rock.... I thought @Rex Glacies had til Sunday... Sorry bud!

Because I had to put his interview on hold earlier, I shuffled some thing around and let his interview start last Sunday instead of last Tuesday. 

So he got the same time as everyone else, just on different days.

On 7/14/2017 at 9:05 AM, Hattusili I said:

21. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
22. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
23. Forgiveness or retribution?
24. Is there any question you wanted to be asked but haven't been asked? If so, what is it and what is the answer to it?
25. First and current impressions of me?

21. If I were to just move somewhere, it would be England due to no language barrier as well as a cool history. If food, water, language, electricity, wi-fi, and the possibility of some terrorist killing you wasn't a problem, possibly somewhere obscure like Mongolia or one of the -stan countries (e.g. Pakistan, Uzbekistan, etc.) Or maybe Russia.

22. It would depend on what ruler I am, how I got there, and what the situation in my country is. Like, if I were elected president of the United States, I would be more passive. But if I were the leader of some coup d'etat and became dictator or something, I'd be more active in instigating my policies. In either case, if we were in the middle of a big war, I'd be more active.

23. Forgiveness if they ask for it and mean it. But above all, justice.

24. Mayhaps something slightly intellectual like "What is your Myers-Briggs type and does it fit you?" of which my answer would be INTP. I would then state that it fits me, especially the weaknesses, and I take slight pride in my type, knowing that it is considered the most "logically precise" personality type. However, I may also mention that I have occasionally had identity crisis's as I have sometimes scored ISTJ and try to convince myself I am an INTP figure out which one I am.

25. First: The bot admin who runs the interview thread.
Current: Not a bot nor an admin but rather a nerd everyday member who runs the interview thread. You also do more than just run this thread, as I have seen you in other areas of the site, though mostly just Far From the Forest. You also have a large interest in history and are quite intelligent, two things I greatly admire.

Thanks again for hosting this Hattusili I. I have enjoyed discussing certain topics with you this past interview and hope we can converse more in the future.

On 7/14/2017 at 1:30 PM, Randoman said:

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

What video games did you grow up with, as a kid?

Are there any video games you've always wanted to try, but couldn't for whatever reason? (like you didn't have the console for it, you couldn't borrow it from anyone)

How do you feel about finally getting your interview?

What are some of your favourite male and female characters in FE?

What are some of your favourite male and female characters in non-FE fiction?

What would you think of a fictional character who uses robotized bladed marionette puppets as weapons and swing them like flails/whips?

1. Quiet and reserved, but when speaking I speak in an eloquent/intellectual/"Owain-theatrics" style. I hate to brag, but I like to believe myself to be quite smart, even if most of my knowledge is useless trivia stuff. I am distant with emotions; while in the past I believed I did not have them, by now I have accepted that they do exist, though I have the tendency to keep them to myself and psycho-analyze them, as opposed to embrace them. Finally, I tend to focus on the inside and the incorporeal rather than the physical world. I do not care what I or others look like. It is the inside that matters.

2. Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64; technically I had to borrow it but Mario Party 64 (or was it called 2?). Later into my childhood I played New Super Mario Bros (for the DS), Phantom Hourglass, Pokemon Pearl, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time.

3. Not particularly. I was and am a Nintendo fanboy, so I never paid much attention to games of other systems, and can usually buy or receive certain games as gifts. Mayhaps Kingdom Hearts though. The music is excellent and the story/characters seem great, but I never had the original consoles for it and by now I'm too afraid to jump into the plot not knowing what happened before.

4. It's kinda odd. I mean, I've enjoyed my interview, but it's a lot different than expected and I'm surprised there's not as many interviewers as I would have thought. Regardless, it has been fun, and I find it cool how I feel the three main "participants" - Arcanite, Hatti, and Anime - asked questions with comedy and energy, seriousness and intellect, and a mid ground, respectively.

5. First of all, thanks for saying "some of your favorites." it makes my job easier than finding my specific favorite. Anyway...
Male: Arthur, Henry, and Kellam are some of the funniest. Jaffar's arc was always neat, and I've come to like Leo a lot as well. Camus is in this list too, due to reasons mentioned previously in the interview.
Female: L'arachel and Lute are funny, though I would never want to talk to Lute in person. I like Nino as well, and I love her relationship with Jaffar (though not as a couple). Due to Shadows of Valentia I'm coming to love Catria, due to her deadpan voice and 20+% critical rate.

6. Male: Jack Sparrow, Roy Mustang, N, Dunban, Halt, Dan Cahill, Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Donald Duck, L, the Genie, Kronk.
Female: Rapunzel (from Tangled), Lillie, Cynthia, Rosalina, Belle, Riza Hawkeye, Erza Scarlet, Melia Antiqua.

There are certainly others for both these questions but this is all I could think of right now.

7. Oddly specific, if it is a reference I am afraid I do not get it. Regardless, it seems weird. If you use marionette puppets as weapons, you should be controlling them as a puppet-master, making them fight for you, not swinging them around like flails.

On 7/14/2017 at 3:49 PM, TheTuckingFypo said:

You've been living under a rock. Too bad you had to miss it. I wish I didn't have to put it on hold, but as it was if I were interviewed when I was nominated I would have had to miss 2/5ths of the interview days.

Anyway, as it is now time, Anime27Arts and Interdimensional Observer.

Edited by Rex Glacies