SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

5 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

At this point I don't even bother keeping up. I have one "meme" that I like, and it's Bee Movie HEH

161. How do you feel about those who use profanity?

162. I use euphemisms for "profanity" because I don't curse (fricking flipping etc.). What is your opinion on euphemisms?

163. What is so abhorrent about rap music? 

164. What do you think of this (perhaps slightly better rap music?):

I know you'll keep an open mind heh

165. Why the heck not!

Do you think your sign is truly befitting of you?

166. If you're willing to share, why do you not condone such an act? If you're not I understand, since it is pretty personal anyway~

167. What constitutes typical masculinity? 

168. My 'friend' once said "Women are to be seen and not heard".

Can you believe it?!

169. Is pizza another thing that is unpalatable? 

170. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT TYPING IN CAPS?

171. Fill in the blank:

If people stopped ________ then the whole world would have more class.

172. How many friends do you have?

173. Do you have any appreciation for those in the common majority?

174. Do you have friends in the common majority?

175. Do you think associating with those in the common majority lowers your standards? 

176. You seem to enjoy gambling. What's so good about it?

177. I expected you to say "absolutely not" but your last remark surprised me!

Are you confident in your poker playing skills? 

Please, the only memes I can possibly be fond of includes the excessive extension of titles. For instance: New Super SF Interviews 2.0 U 3D DX HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX 64 & Knuckles Echoes: Collector's Edition.

161. Simply said, those using profanity are simply far too unrefined to even converse with me. Needless to say, such individuals vexes me ever quite so.

162. Oh? Euphemisms are most wonderful! In fact, I would be willing to encourage the usage of such a thing.

163. Must I truly state so? There is usually a lack of melody and so-called "rap artists" to prone to excessive profanity and colloquial language.

164. I find such a music track to be most dreadful.

165. My Zodiac sign is befitting of me, if one is to ignore everything excepting a Capricorn's negative traits and dislikes that is. I, for one, do believe I possess goals or perhaps various views of a Sagittarius and of course, I possess quite a few traits of a Scorpio. I say, a Capricorn's trait commonly being condescending is truly the main thing that might make me even considering this sign to be befitting of me.

166. Oh my... I simply find the act of mating to be impure and even considering indulge in something of that nature is simply... horrid if I am ever to. Let us speak of this no further.

167. One could deem general boorishness and a lack of an "indoor voice" to be of stereotypical masculine behaviour alongside one's obsession for sports, tests of strength and conflicts.

168. I would believe so as such a thing is not a surprise. Needless to say, I would not care for such an insignificant individual.

169. On the contrary, such a dish is curiously mildly palatable.

170. One would be foolish to expect me to do such a thing.

171. "If people stopped wearing jeans, shorts and vests—then the whole world would have more class."

172. In truth, I lack anyone as of now I can deem as a friend in real life. I suppose I can deem my "help" and even perhaps my brother as my friends.

173. I suppose I do. By such individuals existing, I can indulge in many things while these individuals work to supply everything to everyone. Simply put, without the common majority truly existing, I simply would not be able to enjoy the pleasures of life.

174. I would believe so if one is to include those I am acquainted with on the internet.

175. One would imagine so but my standards are only lowered if I am to lose hope in the direction of humanity.

176. Simply said, gambling is an easy way to make a large amount of money. I, for one, enjoy games I can win.

177. Most certainly, for my regular face just happens to be a so-called "poker face".

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Clarine said:

New Super SF Interviews 2.0 U 3D DX HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX 64 & Knuckles Echoes: Collector's Edition.

This is pretty enjoyable XD

17 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Oh? Euphemisms are most wonderful! In fact, I would be willing to encourage the usage of such a thing.

Whaaaaaat? I'm honestly surprised LOL

178. Can you give me a "virtual high five"!?

*raises hand for virtual high five*

20 minutes ago, Clarine said:

There is usually a lack of melody and so-called "rap artists" to prone to excessive profanity and colloquial language

Most people would agree, including myself. 

179. Excuse me if this was asked before, and if it was just give me a short answer, but what type of music do you enjoy listening to?

27 minutes ago, Clarine said:

My Zodiac sign is befitting of me, if one is to ignore everything excepting a Capricorn's negative traits and dislikes that is. I, for one, do believe I possess goals or perhaps various views of a Sagittarius and of course, I possess quite a few traits of a Scorpio. I say, a Capricorn's trait commonly being condescending is truly the main thing that might make me even considering this sign to be befitting of me.

180. What Zodiac sign do you think fits me? After you tell me, I can say what I really am heh

2 hours ago, Clarine said:

Simply put, I never truly felt much "love" and such is especially true for that of the romantic variant.

181. Is it funny that Capricorns' relationships are challenging due to their personality? That kind of sounds like you doesn't it!

182. Do you put much stock into Zodiac signs?

183. Are you familiar with the Chinese Zodiac signs?

34 minutes ago, Clarine said:

On the contrary, such a dish is curiously mildly palatable.

184. Do you eat pizza with your hands or with a fork and knife?

35 minutes ago, Clarine said:

One would imagine so but my standards are only lowered if I am to lose hope in the direction of humanity.

185. Where do you think humanity is headed?

Most certainly, for my regular face just happens to be a so-called "poker face".

You need to teach me

37 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I, for one, enjoy games I can win.

186. So can one say, you don't pick fights you know you can't win? ;);)

187. I just remembered that your first FE was FE8 lol Just like me!

I know you don't like favorites, so I'd figure I'd narrow it down to make the selections more limited. Who is your favorite cavalier/person on a horse (Dussel Franz Seth Kyle or Forde)?

188. Ephraim or Eirika?

189. Favorite base sword user? (Gerik Marisa Joshua Colm Rennac or Eirika (I guess))

190. What do you think of Gilliam?

191. I know you're not particularly expressive. Is that why I never see you use "emotes"? Not even one innocent ":)"?

9 hours ago, Clarine said:

XL. Very well, I chose the following:
Pokémon Yellow
Pokémon Ruby/Emerald
Pokémon Pearl/Platinum
Pokémon White and White 2
Pokémon Y
Pokémon Sun and Moon

Interesting. Aside from the fact that you purchased Moon and Emerald, and that I got Omega Ruby, we appear to have gotten the same games.

XLII. My, you truly wish to know? I, for one, would value any questions regarding my personality or perhaps even my past. For instance, I can most easily answer a question regarding astrological Zodiac signs.

Alright. Skimming through I see that some questions have already been asked, but I shall oblige in more of the sort.

9 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

I have a lot more etiquette in real life, trust me heh

Just keep in mind that I can be more "well-mannered" and "refined" if I want to, but it's the Internet and that's not really what I'm here for. I guess that does cause others to look down on me but eh, I'm a robot anyway~ I'm resilient!

What a coincidence! I believe I am more refined on the Internet than in real life. Then again, I have driven my sister insane before due to my manor of speech in real life... so mayhaps I am mistaken.

4 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

Why has this suddenly become the "Let's hate astolfo" thread

Worry not robot in outlandish clothing! It is simply that your... so to say... slightly "chaotic" nature is merely clashing with Clarine's sophistication. Once we have an interview with someone who appreciates your memes and manor of speech, you shall be glorified once again.

3 hours ago, Clarine said:

American cuisine just may be among the most abhorrent I have witnessed.

... That's unfortunate. I have always loved American food. Regardless, I will not hold your opinion against you.

XLIV. As your Zodiac has been asked already, how well versed would you say you are in astrology?

XLV. Are you familiar with tarot cards?

XLVI. Are you familiar with alchemy?

XLVII. Similarly, and this has probably been asked, but have you ever watched Fullmetal Alchemist?

XLVIII. If it is not too personal (as it would reveal the year of your birth) what is your Chinese Zodiac?

XLIX. Have you ever heard of Gnosticism?

L. I know you don't particularly enjoy questions like this, but Astolfo brought it forth - which Zodiac would you think fits myself best?

I'm coming up with more questions now, but this is all I shall ask at the present moment.

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Worry not robot in outlandish clothing! It is simply that your... so to say... slightly "chaotic" nature is merely clashing with Clarine's sophistication. Once we have an interview with someone who appreciates your memes and manor of speech, you shall be glorified once again.

I hope so cause my style is cramping big time

10 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

178. Can you give me a "virtual high five"!?

*raises hand for virtual high five*

Most people would agree, including myself. 

179. Excuse me if this was asked before, and if it was just give me a short answer, but what type of music do you enjoy listening to?

180. What Zodiac sign do you think fits me? After you tell me, I can say what I really am heh

181. Is it funny that Capricorns' relationships are challenging due to their personality? That kind of sounds like you doesn't it!

182. Do you put much stock into Zodiac signs?

183. Are you familiar with the Chinese Zodiac signs?

184. Do you eat pizza with your hands or with a fork and knife?

185. Where do you think humanity is headed?

You need to teach me

186. So can one say, you don't pick fights you know you can't win? ;);)

187. I just remembered that your first FE was FE8 lol Just like me!

I know you don't like favorites, so I'd figure I'd narrow it down to make the selections more limited. Who is your favorite cavalier/person on a horse (Dussel Franz Seth Kyle or Forde)?

188. Ephraim or Eirika?

189. Favorite base sword user? (Gerik Marisa Joshua Colm Rennac or Eirika (I guess))

190. What do you think of Gilliam?

191. I know you're not particularly expressive. Is that why I never see you use "emotes"? Not even one innocent ":)"?

178. I will do no such thing.

179. I am especially fond of classical, video game and film scores and as surprising as it could be, smooth jazz.

180. You could easily be an Aquarius or perhaps a Gemini.

181. Perhaps so, one could say such a thing.

182. I only researched into such things as they are themed around personalities. Excepting such a thing, I care not for these Zodiacs, for their assignment and compatibility is primarily fictional.

183. Most certainly.

184. One shall never expect me to do the former.

185. In truth, I find that humanity shall rely on technology, becoming unspeakably lazy. As such, the rate of obesity shall be increased dramatically as many countries aspire to be similar to North America.

186. Of course, but I must say—I do not wield a lance or possess such a hair colour.

187. Simply put, Seth.

188. My choice is simply Eirika due to her hair style. Forgive me, such is not a truly excellent way to judge a character, no?

189. Do excuse my lazy answer as I shall merely choose Eirika.

190. Gilliam merely exists and I hold no other sentiments regarding such a character.

191. No. If one is to force me into using one, it shall be ">.>".

10 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Interesting. Aside from the fact that you purchased Moon and Emerald, and that I got Omega Ruby, we appear to have gotten the same games.

XLIV. As your Zodiac has been asked already, how well versed would you say you are in astrology?

XLV. Are you familiar with tarot cards?

XLVI. Are you familiar with alchemy?

XLVII. Similarly, and this has probably been asked, but have you ever watched Fullmetal Alchemist?

XLVIII. If it is not too personal (as it would reveal the year of your birth) what is your Chinese Zodiac?

XLIX. Have you ever heard of Gnosticism?

L. I know you don't particularly enjoy questions like this, but Astolfo brought it forth - which Zodiac would you think fits myself best?

I'm coming up with more questions now, but this is all I shall ask at the present moment.

Oh, of course. Do excuse me, for such escape my mind: I already own both versions of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

XLIV. I would not say I am especially well-versed in such a thing—for a fanatic can easily possess much more knowledge regarding this topic than me.

XLV. Most certainly, and just why might you ask?

XLVI. I am mildly knowledgeable regarding alchemy. But of course—similarly to astrology, a fanatic can most easily know much more than me.

XLVII. In fact, I do recall watching a few episodes.

XLVIII. I am afraid such is classified, dear.

XLIX. I do not believe so, no.

L. Oh my, you may qualify as a Libra or perchance, even a Virgo. Forgive me if such does not describe you accurately.

Of course, farewell. I shall await your arrival. Now if you would excuse me, my cup of tea is waiting.

11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
12. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
13. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
14. Forgiveness or retribution?
15. First and current impressions of me?

20 hours ago, Clarine said:

6. I believe I read of such a thing briefly. But to simply say, I am not fond of the categorical imperative as such is based upon one's action not truly being permitted lest you wish to condone the common majority doing such a thing likewise. Such a shallow moral view is one I abhor, for one oftentimes must disobey a law or rules for the greater good. But of course, I am not one to fully remember this form of moral theory so you may forgive me if I am incorrect.

Ah, but you think of it too simply. If one must disobey a law or the rules for the greater good in a given situation, then you can do so, but certainly you could condone of the common majority doing the same in that given situation, no? Then that is not a breach of the categorical imperative; it is in accordance with it.
But I was more referring to the final version of the categorical imperative: Treat other people not merely as a means, but always also as a goal in itself.

20 hours ago, Clarine said:

Very well, I believe I ought to bestow you an example.

You shall assume you are planning to deliver many packages to important clients. You, as the most competent employee, preparing and packing goods as you are the only one who even knows how to operate the tools. As such, you have been elected as the leader of this operation. Your oafish co-worker is assigned to drive the delivery vehicle as he is the only individual present and the packages are to be delivered most promptly. As such, you persist packing the other items only to discover your co-worker was speeding and drove the vehicle into a supermarket. Now I simply must ask, how would one possibly condone taking responsibilities for this as a leader if such was only to be attributed to your co-worker's incompetence? After all, if one was able to replace them, such an operation would most likely be successful, no?

The situation you are describing is more an example of "having a coordinating position" than "being in charge". Though you have a coordinating position in the example, the "oafish co-worker" does not work under your mandate. When you have people working under your mandate, you are responsible for them. Government officials are often held responsible for the actions of their staff and many countries have laws requiring employers to pay for damages caused by their employees in just the type of situation you described in your example.

15 hours ago, Clarine said:

Please, the only memes I can possibly be fond of includes the excessive extension of titles. For instance: New Super SF Interviews 2.0 U 3D DX HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX 64 & Knuckles Echoes: Collector's Edition.

It is decided then.

Truly, I have no comments regarding what is currently on this thread. Frankly, I simply wish not to vex myself by attempting to formulate a response.

2 hours ago, Claudius I said:

11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
12. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
13. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
14. Forgiveness or retribution?
15. First and current impressions of me?

Ah, but you think of it too simply. If one must disobey a law or the rules for the greater good in a given situation, then you can do so, but certainly you could condone of the common majority doing the same in that given situation, no? Then that is not a breach of the categorical imperative; it is in accordance with it.
But I was more referring to the final version of the categorical imperative: Treat other people not merely as a means, but always also as a goal in itself.

The situation you are describing is more an example of "having a coordinating position" than "being in charge". Though you have a coordinating position in the example, the "oafish co-worker" does not work under your mandate. When you have people working under your mandate, you are responsible for them. Government officials are often held responsible for the actions of their staff and many countries have laws requiring employers to pay for damages caused by their employees in just the type of situation you described in your example.

It is decided then.

Forgive me if my answers are short, but I must confess—I find your topics of discussion to be most tiresome.

11. I would remain in the United Kingdom, nowhere else in the world truly interests me.

12. Of course, I shall most easily be an active ruler.

13. If I am to say, legal positivism is the superior choice.

14. Retribution, of course! One would be most foolish to expect forgiveness and sympathy from me.

15. I must risk offense and state the fact that we simply lack anything in-common. You are an passionate intellectual individual but I for one am simply never passionate. As such, I would see it as an impossibility to enjoy conversing with you. My apologies.

Let us allude to this topic no further, lest you wish to partake in an argument.

56 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Why doesn't this thread feature Dante from the Devil May Cry series?

Dante was never truly included in the title but rather in a circle included on a box.

kCQK6XQ.png

Might this suffice?

My word! Must you truly be so insolent and visit this thread without the effort of even asking a single question? I say, I would even value a simple question such as "what was you day?".

Edited by Clarine

12 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

201: "what was you day"?

I love you Sully ;)

8 hours ago, Clarine said:

I will do no such thing

192. Do you have something against virtual high fives? You're literally typing *virtual high fives* and there's nothing more to it LOL

193. Your heroes quote website has a quote from Agents of Shield

You at all familiar with that show?

8 hours ago, Clarine said:

You could easily be an Aquarius or perhaps a Gemini.

I'm actually an Aries, but Aquarius seems a little more my style (though not completely)

194. What Chinese Zodiac best fits you?

3 hours ago, persona 2 wanker said:

oh god what the fuck

Embrace it, you wanker! 

195. Are you one to use insults such as "wanker" and "pillock"?

196. I like the word "vex".

What vexes you the most?

1 minute ago, Astolfo! said:

192. Do you have something against virtual high fives? You're literally typing *virtual high fives* and there's nothing more to it LOL

193. Your heroes quote website has a quote from Agents of Shield

You at all familiar with that show?

I'm actually an Aries, but Aquarius seems a little more my style (though not completely)

194. What Chinese Zodiac best fits you?

Embrace it, you wanker! 

195. Are you one to use insults such as "wanker" and "pillock"?

196. I like the word "vex".

What vexes you the most?

192. One might say I do, for I deem such a thing to be most pointless and not of my tastes. Think this not as an insult; I simply am not fond of such things.

193. I believe I watched a few episodes but I must say: Moderator Soren of the website is my main researcher of quotes.

194. I must say, I truly cannot find any of these to be deemed befitting of me as such often focuses primarily on common and positive traits. One could say the "Dragon" is the most befitting of me, for such is said to be prone to giving orders and being supercilious. 

195. Of course not, do not be so absurd. Why would one such as myself utter words so vulgar?

196. Very well, I shall bestow to you a shortened list.

-Colloquial language
-Manual work
-Foolishness
-Incompetence
-Poor senses of fashion
-Nearly all forms of sports
-Lecherous behaviour
-Profanity

And of course, repeating myself to other individuals.

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

One might say I do, for I deem such a thing to be most pointless and not of my tastes. Think this not as an insult; I simply am not fond of such things.

It's not the action, it's the sentiment ;)

197. So what would you do as a virtual celebration of joy or happiness? Virtual hand shake? Virtual jump for joy? Nothing at all since virtual actions are bleh?

6 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I believe I watched a few episodes

YES

YES 

YESSSSSSS

198. YES!?!?!?!?

199. Nevermind that last one, heh

I know it is just a few episodes, but none of my friends watch the show so I have no one to talk to about it ;-; What do you think of the show? (Like, hate, opinion on the story etc.)

200. May or Coulson, if you can recall them (since I know you have trouble with names and you're probably not as big a fan as I am)?

10 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Of course not, do not be so absurd. Why would one such as myself utter words so vulgar?

Figured it was worth asking heh

201. Do you ever use insulting words when talking about others?

What constitutes insulting is a word that would make you feel.... "vexed" if someone said it to you.

12 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Poor senses of fashion

I think you'll find my wardrobe very refined :smug:

202. Would you say your fashion sense is as good as Oboro's? ;)

203. What do you think is the best attire for Women (not just yourself)?

204. What do you think is the best attire for Men?

XLV. Most certainly, and just why might you ask?

I was simply curious. You seem to like both magic and astrology; therefore, I was wondering if you had ever looked into "real life magic."

L. Oh my, you may qualify as a Libra or perchance, even a Virgo. Forgive me if such does not describe you accurately.

... Interesting.

LI. I am not well versed in these topics, so if you will humor me - what makes you think I am a Libra or Virgo?

LII. You say your younger life wasn't too enjoyable, but at least do you have a story of a funny moment?

LIII. An enjoyable moment (as in, a vacation you enjoyed or something else of the sort)?

LIV. A happy moment with your brother?

LV. I am aware you have been to England and France; what other countries have you visited?

LVI. Is there a particular reason you dislike having to choose favorites?

LVII. When introduced to a new person, or meeting someone you already know, what action would you do? (E.g. hug, bow, handshake, nod in acknowledgment, etc.)

Edit: I had meant to post this earlier, but it appears I simply missed the button. Thank goodness it saved.

And @Claudius I, when I first joined this site I thought you were some incredibly sophisticated moderator or something. But lately I've realized... and by now confirmed... you're just a walking meme... aren't you?

... Not that I have a problem with it.

Edited by Rex Glacies

Sorry if these have been asked already i haven't backlogged

1) hello!
2) what book have you recently read?
3) tea or coffee?
4) favorite word?
5) uhhhhh i cant come up with a fifth question. What's your favorite song?

1 hour ago, Astolfo! said:

It's not the action, it's the sentiment ;)

197. So what would you do as a virtual celebration of joy or happiness? Virtual hand shake? Virtual jump for joy? Nothing at all since virtual actions are bleh?

YES

YES 

YESSSSSSS

198. YES!?!?!?!?

199. Nevermind that last one, heh

I know it is just a few episodes, but none of my friends watch the show so I have no one to talk to about it ;-; What do you think of the show? (Like, hate, opinion on the story etc.)

200. May or Coulson, if you can recall them (since I know you have trouble with names and you're probably not as big a fan as I am)?

Figured it was worth asking heh

201. Do you ever use insulting words when talking about others?

What constitutes insulting is a word that would make you feel.... "vexed" if someone said it to you.

I think you'll find my wardrobe very refined :smug:

202. Would you say your fashion sense is as good as Oboro's? ;)

203. What do you think is the best attire for Women (not just yourself)?

204. What do you think is the best attire for Men?

197. Nothing. In fact, I must logically say that I am actually a truly boring individual.

198. Compose yourself.

199. I must confess, I do deem such a television series to be one I can condone "binge watching" as one calls it.

200. May, yes? She is the one-woman-army, correct? Such was how my father and brother viewed her, at least.

201. Most certainly, for I use words such as: fool, imbecile, peasant, commoner and simpleton. Of course, adjectives I commonly utter can include "ignorant", "unrefined" and "boorish". I must say, I find other individuals calling me "normal" or "ignorant" to be of the highest form of insults. As such, one such as myself simply cannot condone such things.

203. Simply put, modest dresses are my recommendation.

204. If I am to say, anything formal would be deemed as an ideal attire for men.

59 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I was simply curious. You seem to like both magic and astrology; therefore, I was wondering if you had ever looked into "real life magic."

... Interesting.

LI. I am not well versed in these topics, so if you will humor me - what makes you think I am a Libra or Virgo?

LII. You say your younger life wasn't too enjoyable, but at least do you have a story of a funny moment?

LIII. An enjoyable moment (as in, a vacation you enjoyed or something else of the sort)?

LIV. A happy moment with your brother?

LV. I am aware you have been to England and France; what other countries have you visited?

LVI. Is there a particular reason you dislike having to choose favorites?

LVII. When introduced to a new person, or meeting someone you already know, what action would you do? (E.g. hug, bow, handshake, nod in acknowledgment, etc.)

Edit: I had meant to post this earlier, but it appears I simply missed the button. Thank goodness it saved.

And @Claudius I, when I first joined this site I thought you were some incredibly sophisticated moderator or something. But lately I've realized... and by now confirmed... you're just a walking meme... aren't you?

... Not that I have a problem with it.

LI. I merely checked a Zodiac personality reference and I do see you are a well-minded, knowledgeable and loyal individual that would most likely be able to work excellent in a team.

LII. Very well, I hijacked an entire raffle draw with my wealth by purchasing every single ticket in a box. As such, I won all ten factory-quality plush toys during the next time when the results were announced. Of course, such never costed me much for such an event was intended to please young children of the common majority. While many were simply spend coins of the pence variants, I was simply holding multiple ten pound sterling notes. Otherwise, my life of education was a complex sequence of school and course transferring. But of course, I destroyed the reputation of many school bullies, if one must know. Such a life simply was not easy but I may tell more stories if such truly interests you.

LIII. Unfortunately, I am unable to recall anything specifically.

LIV. Such is only true for my brother as he is oftentimes the only happy individual among us two. If I recall, the most prominent example I can recall was when I surprised him with a mint-condition Marth Nendoroid figurine when it was not even his Birthday. Most certainly, he cannot truly expect me to care for his Birthday, now can he?

LV. Been to England, you say. I live here. I have visited Spain, Singapore and many other locations. Forgive me, I am dreadfully bored of this question.

LVI. I never get "attached" to anything and thus, I oftentimes can never form "favourites" with my sentiments. Essentially, one asking such a thing is essentially requesting for something that does not exist.

LVII. If such happens to be an individual of an honourable status, I would formally bow. Otherwise, I would not truly do anything. My hands would simply be interlocked in front of my waist as usual. I am truly not one to be expressive, lest I wish to simulate emotions.

Such may be true regarding @Claudius I but I for one may truly never know. Contrary to your sentiments, I cannot condone them being known as a walking meme.

2 minutes ago, Shadowess said:

Sorry if these have been asked already i haven't backlogged

1) hello!
2) what book have you recently read?
3) tea or coffee?
4) favorite word?
5) uhhhhh i cant come up with a fifth question. What's your favorite song?

1. Salutations! My, you are awfully late, no?

2. In truth, I have never read a book recently as I am struggling to choose one to dedicate my time to.

3. Tea, of course! After all, I indulge in a cup of black tea every morning!

4. Such simply does not exist.

5. Similarly, such also does not exist.

If I may say, one ought to ask me any remaining questions soon—for my interview appears to be reaching its conclusion. This interview ends on Sunday, correct?

8 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I must logically say that I am actually a truly boring individual

You should hang out with more common majority people

We're the total opposite of boring heh

9 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Compose yourself.

Sorry, I was just extremely excited! I'll try to be more calm

12 minutes ago, Clarine said:

"normal"

I don't think you're normal at all, in fact, I wasn't even expecting to ask this many questions LOL

20 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I do deem such a television series to be one I can condone "binge watching" as one calls it.

I really want to type in caps right now. Just type in caps with extreme happiness over this sentence :')

205. How familiar are you with the show? 

206. How many seasons have you watched?

39 minutes ago, Clarine said:

May, yes? She is the one-woman-army, correct? Such was how my father and brother viewed her, at least.

Yep! They call her the "Cavalry", as you may already know! 

Wait a minute

Wait...

Wait wait wait wait

207. Your dad and brother watch it too?

208. Are you familiar with the Marvel cinematic universe? 

In an alternate dimension, we're totally related

41 minutes ago, Clarine said:

In truth, I have never read a book recently as I am struggling to choose one to dedicate my time to

It's a bit of a children's book/teen targeted series (I read it in my childhood), but I would recommend reading Gordon Korman's "On the run" series because I loved it quite a lot heh

9 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

205. How familiar are you with the show? 

206. How many seasons have you watched?

Yep! They call her the "Cavalry", as you may already know! 

Wait a minute

Wait...

Wait wait wait wait

207. Your dad and brother watch it too?

208. Are you familiar with the Marvel cinematic universe? 

In an alternate dimension, we're totally related

205/206. Goodness! I merely watched a few episodes! As such, I am simply as familiar as one may be after watching... a few episodes.

207. Most certainly. I do believe I alluded to the fact my father is a fanatic regarding Marvel and DC Comics franchises. In fact, they were the ones that encouraged me to watch such a television series.

208. I must confess, I am mildly familiar with them as my father forced his interests upon to me. One can never consider me as such but I am most certainly mildly aware of characters, events and specific logic among the stories.

If I am to say, I truly doubt we would ever be related in any way. Forgive me if such offends.

Now I'm catching up on things.

@Claudius I, it should have been "Clarine Edition" rather than "Collector." Though, you were likely just trying to quote word for word.

4 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

What ho! And Astolfo reveals a personal tidbit about themselves! The first that I believe I have seen...

3 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

I wasn't aware that you watched the show! If you wish to also know, I myself have seen the first season... long ago.

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

LI. I merely checked a Zodiac personality reference and I do see you are a well-minded, knowledgeable and loyal individual that would most likely be able to work excellent in a team.

I see; thank you. I asked because, if you would likely wish to know, I am indeed a Virgo.

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

LII. Very well, I hijacked an entire raffle draw with my wealth by purchasing every single ticket in a box. As such, I won all ten factory-quality plush toys during the next time when the results were announced. Of course, such never costed me much for such an event was intended to please young children of the common majority. While many were simply spend coins of the pence variants, I was simply holding multiple ten pound sterling notes. Otherwise, my life of education was a complex sequence of school and course transferring. But of course, I destroyed the reputation of many school bullies, if one must know. Such a life simply was not easy but I may tell more stories if such truly interests you.

I would very much like to hear more! That story was quite hilarious.

38 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

It's a bit of a children's book/teen targeted series (I read it in my childhood), but I would recommend reading Gordon Korman's "On the run" series because I loved it quite a lot heh

I have heard of that series, but I can't say I have read it, though I do know who Gordon Korman is. If I may recommend one, I would say the fantasy series Ranger's Apprentice.

LVIII. Another story of a funny moment in your past?

LIX. Have you ever moved homes?

LX. As you don't have favorites, let's change it up a bit. If your house was on fire and you could only grab 3 personal belongings, what would you choose?

LXI. If you were somehow forced to only be able to play as five characters in Smash Bros, who would they be?

LXII. If you could only play one video game franchise, which would it be?

LXIII. Have you ever heard of the "Five Love Languages?"

LXIV. Do you have any amiibos... or does that stray more towards what the rest of your family is into?

LXV. Do you still have those ten plush toys?

Edited by Rex Glacies

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

What ho! And Astolfo reveals a personal tidbit about themselves! The first that I believe I have seen...

Wait another 6 months and maybe I'll reveal my location ha ha!

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I wasn't aware that you watched the show! If you wish to also know, I myself have seen the first season... long ago.

Rex

There's 4 seasons on Netflix

I'm going to give you some very specific instructions:

Spoiler

Drop whatever you're doing at this minute

Even if you're carrying your sister into a hospital..... well no, but you get it

You're going to re-watch ALL of season 1

Then you're going to watch all of season 2

At some point, we must converse about these seasons

Once we do, you will move on to seasons 3 and 4 where it gets seriousserious

Season 4 is a glimpse of my robot technology ;)

You'll know it when you see it~

This message will explode in 30 seconds

If I am to say, I truly doubt we would ever be related in any way

I'm not offended ha ha

I'm going to find a way to marry into your family

36 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I merely watched a few episodes!

Yeah sorry that went right out my head HA

209. You said that you can dance. What kind of dance styles do you know? Or are you more of a "free styler"?

210. Are there any Marvel super heroes that you like?

211. Are there any Marvel villains that you like?

212. Do you know who Robert Downey Jr. is?

10 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I see; thank you. I asked because, if you would likely wish to know, I am indeed a Virgo.

I would very much like to hear more! That story was quite hilarious.

LVIII. Another story of a funny moment in your past?

LIX. Have you ever moved homes?

LX. As you don't have favorites, let's change it up a bit. If your house was on fire and you could only grab 3 personal belongings, what would you choose?

LXI. If you were somehow forced to only be able to play as five characters in Smash Bros, who would they be?

LXII. If you could only play one video game franchise, which would it be?

LXIII. Have you ever heard of the "Five Love Languages?"

LXIV. Do you have any amiibos... or does that stray more towards what the rest of your family is into?

LXV. Do you still have those ten plush toys?

Of, is that so? How curious. Perhaps such is simply my gambler instincts. Oh, I jest.

If one must know, during my years of education, I was actually the so-called "popular girl that all students knew" among my schools. However, such was due a most unusual reason. Initially, I was deemed as a social outcast and as such, I was chosen as a choice to bully. Needless to say, such was short-lived as I injured the most popular school bully and stepped on his face. Of course, I was also one to constantly ridicule teachers and tutors for their incompetence and my reputation simply developed. In fact, I was known for being perhaps cruel and potentially heartless. Some even encouraged me to be a dictator and deemed me as a "hellspawn" as humourous as it is. Of course, many would call upon my name and request for "hi-fives" through corridors and hallways, much to my chagrin. Of course, I care not for those, for they were usually uncouth fools that are below me. Simply put, I was known and feared in school for being "evil" despite my composed nature.

LVIII. Very well, I won a trophy and award for being the "best scientist" as they claimed. But of course, I never actually expressed interest in science and I never truly studied much into this subject. Along with this award, I was bestowed a dreadfully heavy science-based book regarding technology and space that I recall is sold for approximately sixty pound sterling. However, I was never actually interested in science and I do recall being among what many deems to be "science nerds" that were praising me. Of course, this book was never opened again.

LIX. Most certainly, numerous times.

LX. Such would be my stare choice of attire, parasols and my bag containing my video game consoles and devices. Of course, one may deem my last choice to be "cheating" but mind you, I am normally one to "think outside the box".

LXI. I believe my choices would include: Lucina, Peach, Yoshi, Mr. Game & Watch and Palutena. I do believe they are the characters I play as most efficiently.

LXII. One such as myself would choose the Super Mario franchise as I can truly guarantee such a franchise shall remain true to itself and of course, remain active for a long time. Of course, most of the video games are enjoyable.

LXIII. I do believe so. As such, I suppose I can inform you of my sentiments regarding them.

I am not normally one to truly care for Words of Affirmation.
Acts of Service is easily the element of this that I care most for.
Gifts are not truly necessary if the previously mentioned act is acceptable. But of course, one such as myself could value such things.
Quality Time is not one I tend to care for as I oftentimes grow bored of individuals.
I abhor Physical Touch and the most common physical touch one might receive from me would be an act of violence.

LXIV. I confess, I actually own a large collection of these figurines. I even own a Gold Mario Amiibo if one must know. Of course, I would refrain from showing such things to any potential guests.

LXV. No, for such toys proved to be far too large for my tastes.

14 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

209. You said that you can dance. What kind of dance styles do you know? Or are you more of a "free styler"?

210. Are there any Marvel super heroes that you like?

211. Are there any Marvel villains that you like?

212. Do you know who Robert Downey Jr. is?

209. Must I truly tell you? Surely one such as yourself can deduce such a thing.

210. No, there is nothing in particular.

211. Similarly, nothing in particular comes to my mind.

212. I confess, I initially did not until I researched his name. As such, I recognised his face as the one that act as "Tony Stark" on Marvel's films.

7. If some kind of genie, I suppose the one from Aladdin since he's the nicest genie ever, granted you a wish to instantly have mastered any single instrument, what would you pick?

8. How comfortable or uncomfortable are you with paradox, ambiguity, the unknown, the seemingly unknowable, etc?

9. Did you have any role models you looked up to in your earlier years?

edit:

10. I don't have a 10th question, really, but congratulations getting through a week of literally hundreds of questions. Here, have some piano music.

Edited by Johann