SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

43 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

1- Will you walk 500 miles and will you walk 500 more?

2-would it make you the man who has walked 1000 miles?

3-Whos door would you fall on after that walk 

4- Have you played an instrument 

5-have you played an instrument while walking one thousand miles 

6-If so what instrument 

7-favourite instrument 

8-how many questions do I have left 

1. Depends. Can we count how far I've walked prior to this question? Because if so, then my odds of doing that increase to at least 45%.

2. Mathematically, I'd say it's probable.

3. I'd be lucky to even find a door after walking that far. I'm pretty poor with directions.

4. I used to play the piano, but that's about it.

5. I'd be lucky to even have an instrument after walking that far. I'm pretty poor with holding things.

6. Tuba.

7. Bass guitar, but that's neither here nor there.

8. You're at 15 now, which is solid, but you've still gotta reach that 83 question milestone.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

106. I was thinking more like arm or leg hair, but I can agree with that too.

116. What do you think of my feminist friends who grow their armpit hair and dye it wild colours?

117. What do you think about dyeing hair in general though? (your answer will decide the future of our friendship)

118. So what about tattoos then?

119. What would you do if you woke up one morning with an alien tattooed onto your left butt-cheek? (this may seem like an insane question but this happened to someone I know)

109. ...Or just let me come up with a plan instead. Don't worry, I've got this whole situation locked down tight:

Hide contents

When you visit him, bring along a large case filled with playing cards. This large case must possess a secret compartment, one that is filled up entirely with sweet potatoes. It is important that this secret compartment be well hidden, but also easily accessed; a small camouflaged zipper that opens the Potato Pouch should be good. When he invites you in, tell him that in your family, it is customary to greet someone by playing a simple yet competitive game of Go Fish. It does not matter if that is factual or not, all that matters is that you present it in a believable way. Once you sit down at his mahogany dining table, it is vital that you let him win, without making it obvious. He will win and feel very proud of his excellent Go Fish abilities, and this is exactly the mindset that you want him in. Start acting dejected, and say that this was the first game of Go Fish that you've lost since 2003, and you were trying to go for the 15 year world record. Ask him for some tissues; if you're lucky, he will have to go into another room to find a pack, which will give you enough time to open the Potato Pouch while he's out of earshot and can't hear the zipper. Now, this is when things get real.

When he comes back, take one single tissue, that's all that should be needed. Wipe away those crocodile tears, and maybe blow your nose once or twice if you think it will be more convincing. He will feel bad for his earlier prideful behavior, and that is when you must strike. With the swiftness of 1,000 eagles, throw the used tissue directly in his eyes, effectively blinding him. Take your large case, and toss a couple potatoes at him. That's not necessary for the plan, but it may help you to release some anger. Begin to run out of his house, and leave a trail of potatoes as you escape. Even if he somehow managed to remove his teary blindfold, he will be unable to follow you without slipping on the many potatoes left behind. Then, just get to the airport, bribe the pilot with the leftover potatoes, and safely return to your own home once again!

No need to thank me for saving your life, it's the least I could do. Other than just doing nothing, I guess, which would involve me doing very little.

Simply perfect, my friend. Truly. 

Once you sit down at his mahogany dining table

@Claudius I you'd better know that I will be more than unfathomably upset and disappointed if you don't have a mahogany dining table.

120. What is Go Fish?

6 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I grew up in Illinois

I know nothing about Illinois but this speaks to me.

121. Ever been to Chicago?

122. NASA wants you to be the first man to set foot on Mars. They're offering you 3 million dollars, however there is a chance you will never make it home again. Would you do it?

123. Apart from Battlestar Galactica, are you into any other sci-fi movies/films?

114. Peter Pan and it's sequel, I watched those a bunch as a kid.

124. Isn't Wendy's kid a stupid bum?

125. Actually, isn't Peter Pan a stupid bum too?

126. Do you think the mermaids were justified in wanting to drown Wendy?

127. You seen any of the newer CGI Disneys?

128. If no, why not?

If yes, isn't Tangled a million times better than Frozen?

129. Ever heard this? How does it make you feel?

Alright then, let's see how homeschooled you really are. Finish the lyrics! If you get just one of these, I'll accept you as one of us. If not, then...

71. "When the toast is burnt and all the milk has turned and Cap'n Crunch is waving farewell..."

72. "SADDLE UP YOUR HORSES! We got a trail to blaze..."

73. "When he pulls up his sleeves, he's not just puttin' on the ritz..."

74. "Looking for a reason, roaming through the night to find..."

75 "There was a man with a tattoo on his big fat belly - it wiggled around like marmalade jelly. It took me awhile to catch what it said because I had to match the rhythm of his belly with my head. 'Jesus Saves'; that's what he raves in a typical tattoo of green. He stood on a box in the middle of the city and he said he had a dream. He said..."

23 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

XXII. I like the sequel series more than the first in general, but picking a favorite out of those is tough... maybe The House of Hades? That one was really great overall, although again, they all were.

Really? Everyone I've met tends to dislike the sequels.

20 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

It's hard to keep triangles around.

Triangles around? Triangles around?

XXIX. Was that an intentional joke?

XXX. Do you tend to focus on the big picture or on the details?

XXXI. Would you consider yourself a pessimist, optimist, realist, nihilist, etc.?

XXXII. Hot or cold?

XXXIII. Have you ever gone fishing?

XXXIV. Quality or quantity?

XXXV. As you were homeschooled, were you ever involved in socializing groups such as Boy Scouts, a co-op, sports clubs, etc.?

8 hours ago, Natalie said:

116. What do you think of my feminist friends who grow their armpit hair and dye it wild colours?

117. What do you think about dyeing hair in general though? (your answer will decide the future of our friendship)

118. So what about tattoos then?

119. What would you do if you woke up one morning with an alien tattooed onto your left butt-cheek? (this may seem like an insane question but this happened to someone I know)

Simply perfect, my friend. Truly. 

@Claudius I you'd better know that I will be more than unfathomably upset and disappointed if you don't have a mahogany dining table.

120. What is Go Fish?

I know nothing about Illinois but this speaks to me.

121. Ever been to Chicago?

122. NASA wants you to be the first man to set foot on Mars. They're offering you 3 million dollars, however there is a chance you will never make it home again. Would you do it?

123. Apart from Battlestar Galactica, are you into any other sci-fi movies/films?

124. Isn't Wendy's kid a stupid bum?

125. Actually, isn't Peter Pan a stupid bum too?

126. Do you think the mermaids were justified in wanting to drown Wendy?

127. You seen any of the newer CGI Disneys?

128. If no, why not?

If yes, isn't Tangled a million times better than Frozen?

129. Ever heard this? How does it make you feel?

116. I don't really have a problem with what other people want to do. Although... I can't say that I've ever heard of armpit hair dying. That part's a little weird to think about.

117. It's fine. I probably won't do it myself, but it can look pretty cool. 

118. Pretty much the same. I probably wouldn't get one myself without an especially important reason, but I'm fine with other people doing it. Though I must admit, I have thought about getting a tattoo of my favorite song lyric: "I put my socks on my feet - Twenty One Pilots". Right on the shoulder, so I can share those wise words with everyone around me.

119. That depends on the kind of alien. The standard little green guy kind? I would have many questions, but I would probably just silently accept it.

120. Go Fish is the first card game that came to mind, haha. I think it's like, each player (normally two I think?) has a hand of cards. The goal is to get as many sets of four of one kind of card. So if you have a few 9s (the suit doesn't matter), then you would ask the other player if they have any 9s. If they do, they have to give you all of their 9s, and then you can ask again and repeat the process. If they don't, you have to "go fish" and take a card from the deck, and then it's their turn.

121. Like, once in my life. To give an idea of where I lived in Illinois: I was closer to Chicago when I moved to Wisconsin than when I lived in Illinois.

122. Nah, I'm pretty content with what I have. Someone else could make better use of that money and recognition than I would.

123. Does Space Jam count? Not really, at least certainly not to the extent that I enjoy Battlestar Galactica. I like Star Wars, and I've watched some of the Star Trek series (mostly the newer movies), but that's about it. Although, I have been trying to find a way to watch Buck Rogers again, that was another series that I watched and remember liking.

124. I wish I could remember more of the movie to give a better answer, but the main thing I remember was the very beginning where there was rain, a box car or storage unit or something, and something about a shoe. Based on that evidence... yeah, probably.

125. Oh yeah, for sure. Wasn't that even part of the plot, or at least the message? Never growing up is great, until you realize that it's not exactly responsible.

126. Based on the scene I described above... yeah, probably. I really need to find a way to rewatch these movies...

127. Yep, although I don't know if I could list all of them.

128. I remember enjoying Tangled more, at least. Frozen was fine enough, but I wouldn't say it's really deserving of how much fame it's gotten.

129. Ugh, why did you have to pick the good kind... pianos and strings are a fierce combination against my emotions. Although, on a non-emotional level, it kinda reminds me of Aerith's Theme from Advent Children, which isn't a bad thing.

5 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Alright then, let's see how homeschooled you really are. Finish the lyrics! If you get just one of these, I'll accept you as one of us. If not, then...

71. "When the toast is burnt and all the milk has turned and Cap'n Crunch is waving farewell..."

72. "SADDLE UP YOUR HORSES! We got a trail to blaze..."

73. "When he pulls up his sleeves, he's not just puttin' on the ritz..."

74. "Looking for a reason, roaming through the night to find..."

75 "There was a man with a tattoo on his big fat belly - it wiggled around like marmalade jelly. It took me awhile to catch what it said because I had to match the rhythm of his belly with my head. 'Jesus Saves'; that's what he raves in a typical tattoo of green. He stood on a box in the middle of the city and he said he had a dream. He said..."

71. Okay, I'm gonna admit to not knowing this one, but I so badly wish that I had heard it before. Like, seriously, "We're gathered here to sprinkle ashes, from our late friend's cereal bowl"? That's amazing! What does it even mean?!

72.  Haven't heard this one either, but it's topic makes me think of VBS; will I be given a pass if I say I have the Arctic Edge and Game Day Central VBS soundtracks on my iTunes?

...I was gonna put a link to one of the songs from them, but I actually can't find any of the soundtrack versions on YouTube. That's a shame. How else will I be able to tell people that I know that I know that I know? That He is in control and I am not?

73. "There is thunder in His footsteps, and lightning in His fists"

Also known as one of the most terrifying songs to hear during worship as a kid. It's so intense and intimidating... It's great, but as a kid, those heavy drum beats struck fear in my heart.

74. I actually missed this particular one, it seems. But watching the music video on YouTube, I now realize that Michael W. Smith could've totally been in a hair metal band if things had gone differently for him.

75. "What will people think, when they hear that I'm a Jesus freak? What will people do when they find that it's true?"

Sully

I had forgotten about this one

Thank you for reminding me how amazing it is.

Although whenever I see "He said..." in relation to Christian music, I always immediately mentally follow it with "Zacchaeus, you come down!" That was a Sunday School classic.

22 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Really? Everyone I've met tends to dislike the sequels.

That's kinda surprising. The originals are great, but I find the sequels to be almost entirely better overall, and I'm pretty sure my sister feels the same way.

23 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Triangles around? Triangles around?

XXIX. Was that an intentional joke?

XXX. Do you tend to focus on the big picture or on the details?

XXXI. Would you consider yourself a pessimist, optimist, realist, nihilist, etc.?

XXXII. Hot or cold?

XXXIII. Have you ever gone fishing?

XXXIV. Quality or quantity?

XXXV. As you were homeschooled, were you ever involved in socializing groups such as Boy Scouts, a co-op, sports clubs, etc.?

XXIX. I'm glad I can always trust you to recognize my terrible jokes. Although at least Natalie noticed that one as well.

XXX. Depends on what it is, but probably details more often.

XXXI. I'm an optimist with various forms of anxiety disorders. My thoughts get confusing sometimes.

XXXII. Cold, for sure.

XXXIII. Yep, a few times with my grandparents, and once during church I think.

XXXIV. Quality in most cases.

XXXV. Depends on what you would consider a "socializing group." I had friends at church growing up, and the Wednesday night church group that I was a part of was called the Boy Scouts, though it very definitely wasn't (I still have my vest with the badges, though). But when I was like 8 or 9, my whole family started going to a campground every weekend during the summer. We went there regularly up until moving to another state this year, but I gained quite a few close friends from there, so if that counts as a "socializing group", then yes.

THEY DON'T SERVE BREAKFAST IN HELL!

You got enough right. You are a real homeschooler indeed.

76. What's your favorite Veggietales episode?

77. Veggietales character?

78. Silly song?

79. What's your favorite actual vegetable?

80. You think our resident retro hip hop fanatic @buttmuncher.ops would enjoy some classic Christian 90's rap mixes?

2 hours ago, Alistair said:

Wow I'm late to the party.

1. Impressions of yours truly?

2. Favorite supporting character from any Marvel movie?

3. Least favorite FE + why it's your least favorite.

1. To be honest, I don't think I've really seen you around much, so I don't have much of an idea of who you are. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're probably cool!

2. I assume that means no character that has a movie named after them? Does Hawkeye count? Because probably him if he does.

3. FE7. Not because it's bad, but pretty much everything that it does, I feel like another FE does it better, so it ends up falling into the background more than the others for me.

18 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

THEY DON'T SERVE BREAKFAST IN HELL!

You got enough right. You are a real homeschooler indeed.

76. What's your favorite Veggietales episode?

77. Veggietales character?

78. Silly song?

79. What's your favorite actual vegetable?

80. You think our resident retro hip hop fanatic @buttmuncher.ops would enjoy some classic Christian 90's rap mixes?

Phew, thank goodness! And I was wondering why you waited so long for the Veggietales questions, haha.

76. "Rack, Shack, and Benny", thanks in no small part to that wonderful bunny song.

77. Bob, because I've learned to relate to him over the years.

78. "The Song of the Cebu", though there are a lot that come close.

79. Probably corn. And no, that's not just because I grew up in Illinois!

80. I'm pretty sure even the biggest hater of retro hip-hop can appreciate the objective perfection of classic Christian rap.

7 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

That's kinda surprising. The originals are great, but I find the sequels to be almost entirely better overall, and I'm pretty sure my sister feels the same way.

How peculiar. In fact, my sister dislikes them so much she likes to imagine that they never even happened.

XXXVI. Eastern or Western dragon?

XXXVII. Katana, broadsword, or scimitar?

XXXVIII. Ever solved a Rubix Cube?

XXXIX. Samurai or ninja?

XL. Which god would you think is your godly parent?

XLI. Have you read the Trials of Apollo?

XLII. If I may ask, impressions of one Rex Glaces?

15 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

How peculiar. In fact, my sister dislikes them so much she likes to imagine that they never even happened.

I guess I was wrong, my sister does prefer the originals. I suppose I am alone in this opinion then.

15 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

XXXVI. Eastern or Western dragon?

XXXVII. Katana, broadsword, or scimitar?

XXXVIII. Ever solved a Rubix Cube?

XXXIX. Samurai or ninja?

XL. Which god would you think is your godly parent?

XLI. Have you read the Trials of Apollo?

XLII. If I may ask, impressions of one Rex Glaces?

XXXVI. Western. Eastern dragons are just... too long and thin for my tastes.

XXXVII. They're all pretty close in my opinion, but broadsword just barely wins it for me.

XXXVIII. Nope. I did look up a video on how to solve them one time... and I still couldn't do it :(

XXXIX. Ninja. Nothing against the samurai, but it's hard to not think ninjas are cool growing up, and that bias has kinda stuck with me even now.

Although, I just want to state real quick that I mistyped it as nunja at one point, and I would definitely pick nun ninjas if they were an option.

XL. After I watched the first movie with my sister (yes I realize how terrible of an introduction that was, I have fixed my mistake now), we both wanted to be sons of Neptune. Although I might go with Hephaestus now, he's probably the closest one to me out of all of them.

XLI. Unfortunately, I have only read the originals and the first sequel series.

XLII. "CDXX, am I right guys? Hypocaust every day!"

Sorry, it's not super accurate, but once I thought of it, I couldn't resist doing it :P

You're a nice guy, although your knowledge of history and mythology and Pokémon intimidates me. I always enjoy talking with you though, and I'm especially glad that you revived the Counting thread, since that's where I first really met and started hanging out with you and everyone else! In some ways, I kinda owe a lot to you; how else would I have been so bombarded with questions by people in this interview thread?

What have you done to me Rex

Although, I just want to state real quick that I mistyped it as nunja at one point, and I would definitely pick nun ninjas if they were an option.

Oh man... now I have to think on that. That would be awesome! Nun ninjas, kung fu priests, maybe some monks carrying around katanas, this is a whole new story waiting to be developed!

After I watched the first movie

I am so sorry you had to go through that.

XLII. "CDXX, am I right guys? Hypocaust every day!"

I think it fits @Arcanite better.

You're a nice guy, although your knowledge of history and mythology and Pokémon intimidates me. I always enjoy talking with you though, and I'm especially glad that you revived the Counting thread, since that's where I first really met and started hanging out with you and everyone else! In some ways, I kinda owe a lot to you; how else would I have been so bombarded with questions by people in this interview thread?

What have you done to me Rex

Ah, thanks! I can't say I dislike being called intimidating, especially about those topics. But now I am wondering, which thread to revive next...?

Ohohoh, but this is only the beginning! There is much more you must go through. M U C H   M O R E ...

XLIII. Is it better to tell a harsh truth or a kind lie?

XLIV. Which one are you?

Spoiler

47085239-d9b3-4eae-9818-6e98881e8898_1.c4ba589ad3911c25461bff9358e3ad0e.thumb.jpeg.1808bca145da2e685c9bd28e2b619ca1.jpeg

XLV. Favorite male fictional characters?

XLVI. Favorite female fictional characters?

XLVII. Who do you main in Smash?

XLVIII. have you enjoyed your interview?

XLIX. What is a question you might like to be asked, and what is the answer to it?

1. What do you think of this? (I think some of them have English subtitles - though perhaps not very good ones.)
2. Which FE games have you played?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
4. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
5. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
6. Forgiveness or retribution?
7. Efficiency or thoroughness?
8. First and current impressions of me?
9. If a bunch of moles showed up at your doorstep today with a crown and asked you to become their king (or emperor), how would you react?

On 24-10-2017 at 11:49 PM, DefaultBeep said:

14. Ishtar, because I'm also a sucker for the Camus Archtype, and I liked using her in Awakening.

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

On 25-10-2017 at 10:46 PM, DefaultBeep said:

52. Apples

On 25-10-2017 at 11:12 PM, Rex Glacies said:

As Hatti likes to say, "I see you're a man of culture as well."

Edited by Claudius I

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I am so sorry you had to go through that.

Haha, at least now I can rewatch the movies and laugh at them. They're certainly... odd creations, to be sure.

Ah, thanks! I can't say I dislike being called intimidating, especially about those topics. But now I am wondering, which thread to revive next...?

It was indeed meant to be a compliment, though perhaps an oddly worded one. If you ever decide to revive another, I should be able to find you, and I'll gladly help in your mad endeavor if you'd like.

Ohohoh, but this is only the beginning! There is much more you must go through. M U C H   M O R E ...

meep

I suppose I got my new-ish nickname for a reason, eh?

XLIII. Is it better to tell a harsh truth or a kind lie?

XLIV. Which one are you?

Reveal hidden contents

47085239-d9b3-4eae-9818-6e98881e8898_1.c4ba589ad3911c25461bff9358e3ad0e.thumb.jpeg.1808bca145da2e685c9bd28e2b619ca1.jpeg

XLV. Favorite male fictional characters?

XLVI. Favorite female fictional characters?

XLVII. Who do you main in Smash?

XLVIII. have you enjoyed your interview?

XLIX. What is a question you might like to be asked, and what is the answer to it?

XLIII. A harsh truth in most cases; although, I have recently experienced for myself that, depending on the person and their state of mind, a kind lie is the better option, if not necessary.

XLIV. Probably White Cheddar.

XLV. Goodness... that's a broad question. Off the top of my head, Adol Christin from the Ys series, the main character from Cave Story (whose name is technically a spoiler, though few people treat it as one nowadays), Bartz Klauser from Final Fantasy V, Gaius from Fire Emblem: Awakening, Leo Valdez from Percy Jackson, Waluigi from Mario, Peter Quill from Marvel, Samuel Anders from Battlestar Galactica, Klonoa from Klonoa, Matoro from Bionicle, Proto Man and Zero from Mega Man, and all three of the title characters from Ed, Edd, n Eddy.

XLV. Another broad question... Estelle Bright from Trails in the Sky, Feena and Reah from Ys, Athena Asamiya and Leona Heidern from The King of Fighters, Celes Chere from Final Fantasy VI, Lachesis and Altena from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, Reyna Ramírez-Arellano from Percy Jackson, Mail from Popful Mail, Squirrel Girl from Marvel, Jenny Wakeman from MLaaTR, Launch from Dragon Ball, Kae from Suguri, and Youmu Konpaku from Touhou.

XLVII. Ness and Marth/Lucina/Roy depending on the game/who I feel like using. Shoutout to King Dedede, though, for being really fun to play as even if I don't count him as a main.

XLVIII. I have! It's been a lot of fun to answer all of these questions, some that I could answer right away, and others that I hadn't ever thought of before. I hope I've been a decent person to interview!

XLIX. "What time is it?"

To which I would have answered with something like "Summer time, it's our vacation!" A huge missed opportunity, in my opinion.

On a less High note (hah), despite all the music-related questions that I've had, I don't think I've ever been asked what my favorite song is, although I did link it earlier in an unrelated answer. If I had been asked that, then I would have gladly said that it is "Wisdom of the World", from the official MOTHER Soundtrack by Nintendo, the one with new arrangements and lyrics for a selection of the original songs from MOTHER/Earthbound Beginnings. The original melody was already amazing, but the new instruments are a beautiful collection of various orchestra sections, the lyrics are emotional and wonderful, and the singer has, in my opinion, her best performance of the entire album by far. I firmly believe that no song can be perfect, but I cannot listen to this song and hear a single thing that I don't absolutely love.

Ah, and I see I have been asked more questions in the time it took me to answer Rex. I hope you'll forgive me Claudius (should I call you Hatti? Most everyone else seems to, though I don't fully know why), but it is almost 2:30 AM where I am, and I am very tired. I will do my best to answer your questions in the morning, so that I can hopefully answer them with the level of thought that they deserve.

Nominations for #149 are open.
Nomination ends next Tuesday.

DefaultBeep may answer the remaining questions.

(should I call you Hatti? Most everyone else seems to, though I don't fully know why)

Read my About Me and you shall find the answer. (I usually go by Hattusili I; Claudius I is only temporary.)

2 minutes ago, unique said:

nightmare was interview 121, that means he can be interview 150

i have no one to nominate for this one but i noticed that

That was still pretty recently.  I'd prefer to nominate someone new or someone who hasn't gone for over a year.

25 minutes ago, unique said:

i know i just wanted to mention that it's possible 

cause nightmare deserves to be interview 150 

They'e been interviewed twice already.  That's a bit greedy.  Give other people a chance.

56 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

Read my About Me and you shall find the answer. (I usually go by Hattusili I; Claudius I is only temporary.)

Gotcha, that explains that then.

10 hours ago, Claudius I said:

1. What do you think of this? (I think some of them have English subtitles - though perhaps not very good ones.)
2. Which FE games have you played?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
4. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
5. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
6. Forgiveness or retribution?
7. Efficiency or thoroughness?
8. First and current impressions of me?
9. If a bunch of moles showed up at your doorstep today with a crown and asked you to become their king (or emperor), how would you react?

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

1. I think that I've found the best possible title for myself within just the first minute. I may watch the rest just to make sure there aren't any that are even better, though.

2. In the order that I played through them: FE8, FE13, FE11, FE14, FE7, FE12, FE4, FE6, FE5, FE2, FE15, FE9.

3. Probably back somewhere in Illinois, I'm not too picky.

4. Passive ruler, because I basically already live in response to developments already.

5. Legal positivism.

6. Forgiveness.

7. Thoroughness, if there's enough time for it.

8. In contrast to Rex, you're less intimidating than I thought you were at first :P You seem nice and happy to joke around, but I appreciate that you try to keep a decent level of order around here. And hey, look, against all odds, my interview never really got derailed! Everyone was good and kept the spanking questions to a low this time.

Thanks for the interview everyone, it was fun! Since I think he said he wouldn't be as busy this week...

Mackc2