SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

16.Favorite Bond movie?
17.Favorite Disney movie?
18.Favorite Shakespeare play?
19.Favorite Queen song?
20.Favorite Harry Potter character?

8 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I assume this crack comes from the idea that our distant evolutionary ancestors would have been in the image of God?

Yes. Alternatively god is unaffected by mere temporal mechanics and his image is something we've yet to evolve into. Or it's just metaphorical and means we posses consciousness. Or it's something flaunted by arrogant humans because even comparing ourselves to a force as far beyond us as a god is just silly.

Edited by Jotari

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Thoughts/Opinions on the Lord of the Rings?
  2. Favorite card/board game?
  3. Thoughts on puzzle games?
  4. Do you prefer action/fight scenes to be realistic and down-to-earth, or over-the-top and flashy?
  5. If you had a single day to hang out with a Fire Emblem character of your choosing, and weren't restrained by money or travel distance/time requirements, who would you pick and what would you do?
  6. Something you would tell your younger self?

8 hours ago, Jotari said:

Yes.

I would contest that idea. I don't think many people would argue that our image is common with protocells.

Or it's just metaphorical and means we posses consciousness.

That's a position held by many theologians, yes. I side with the idea that God has made mankind as a species which literally resembles Him.

Or it's something flaunted by arrogant humans because even comparing ourselves to a force as far beyond us as a god is just silly.

While it is true that God is beyond our comprehension in both His perfection and absoluteness, He has still instilled in us the capacity for love, creativity- traits which originate in Him. I confess though, it is not a boast I would make if it was not written in the word. It still makes me feel a little more uncomfortable than it should, since it seems to be such a high praise.

16.Favorite Bond movie?
17.Favorite Disney movie?
18.Favorite Shakespeare play?
19.Favorite Queen song?
20.Favorite Harry Potter character?

16. I'm not a huge Bond fan, the last one I saw Spectre some years ago, and...eh.

17. I'm not a huge Disney fan, I guess Winter Soldier? I haven't seen that film recently but I remember enjoying it even on multiple rewatchings. As previously mentioned, though, I'm not a huge Marvel fan.

18. Much Ado About Nothing, though I haven't read as many of them as I'd like.

19. "I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE!"

20. Ebony Darkness Dementia Raven Way

I am not a Harry Potter reader either.

4 hours ago, Hawkwing said:
  1. Thoughts/Opinions on the Lord of the Rings?
  2. Favorite card/board game?
  3. Thoughts on puzzle games?
  4. Do you prefer action/fight scenes to be realistic and down-to-earth, or over-the-top and flashy?
  5. If you had a single day to hang out with a Fire Emblem character of your choosing, and weren't restrained by money or travel distance/time requirements, who would you pick and what would you do?
  6. Something you would tell your younger self?
  1. There's a misconception that Tolkien did an excessive amount of world-building for the story. However, what Tolkien really enjoyed doing was the world-building, and the Lord of the Rings was simply a story from a fictional world that Tolkien has already been working on for a very long time before he had the idea for the story. Lord of the Rings is a buy-product of the world-building, not the other way around. That being said, the movies are okay. I haven't read the books, but I find the creation of Middle Earth by Tolkien to be much more interesting than the world itself.
  2. Catan, I'm a casual.
  3. Not very experienced with them, but they sound good.
  4. I like the down to earth stuff more. Giant craters in the wall can't create as much of a sense of weight as real, visceral punch. All the flashiness just makes you ask why they don't counter-attack when their opponent has left themselves with massive openings. I just overall find them a lot more interesting, and I think the "realistic" aspect helps with that, making it more engrossing because the fight is more similar to what could reasonably be expected.
  5. Ike. I'd use this for two "practical" functions. Firstly, I'd use the day with Ike to go to a restaurant I would never be able to afford in good conscious otherwise. Secondly, I would get direct answers as to his sexuality and put the debate to rest for good. Oh, and I'd take him to the Oval Office too and we'd have a coke with the president.
  6. "Hey, you should really spend less time on the internet. Focus more on school, play the games you're wanting to get to-or at least devote some time to learning programming. Also Let's Plays explode in popularity around 2014 and here's who wins the next seven world series-"

1. Do you read any webcomics?
  2. Favorite Newspaper comic?
  3. Strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
  4. Trampolines. Like/dislike/don’t care for them?
  5. First impressions on the new Fire Emblem game?

38 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:
  1. Do you read any webcomics?
  2. Favorite Newspaper comic?
  3. Strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
  4. Trampolines. Like/dislike/don’t care for them?
  5. First impressions on the new Fire Emblem game?
  1. Nope.
  2. I don't really read any, to be honest.
  3. I had this weird Hawaiian dish which this small lump of fried green stuff. It was part of a class cultural food exchange thing and like a total prick 4th grade me spit it into the trash in front of everyone.
  4. I have an above average opinion of them. Excellent fun, but I'm more of an indoor person.
  5. I went back and watched the trailer, and I have kind of mixed feelings so far. I like the style of the menus and the Tellius-like aesthetic of the maps, but I'm not so into the character designs (they seem a bit, iunno, Industrial era England) or the Persona-type art style for the character portraits(I don't play Persona am I wrong there?). I expect the plot itself to underwhelm me and I'm not sure about this whole army/formation thing, but maybe I'm just resistant to change. Obviously waiting to see more is in order.

21.Have you seen Gone With The Wind?
22.The most complex thing you do in your kitchen (there is a right and wrong answer to this)?
23.Opinion on polygamy?
24.Is Cannibalism ethically immoral (ignoring the biological factors that makes it inadvisable)?
25.(Probably) Not at all related to the above, what's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

4 minutes ago, Jotari said:

21.Have you seen Gone With The Wind?
22.The most complex thing you do in your kitchen (there is a right and wrong answer to this)?
23.Opinion on polygamy?
24.Is Cannibalism ethically immoral (ignoring the biological factors that makes it inadvisable)?
25.(Probably) Not at all related to the above, what's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

21. No, might be nice though.

22. Organize tupperware.

23. I think it's unlikely to result in healthy or functional relationships. Inadvisable, if not immoral.

24. Yes.

3 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I had this weird Hawaiian dish which this small lump of fried green stuff. It was part of a class cultural food exchange thing and like a total prick 4th grade me spit it into the trash in front of everyone.

lol im here cos people mentioned me but this seems fun.

so i just ask questions about @AnonymousSpeed right?

1. not to invade your privacy, but what is your speed stat?

2. i am bad at coming up with questions, how do i come up with thought-provoking questions?

3. not to bring up moral philosophy but cats or dogs?

4. why even?

5.*bangs head on desk repeatedly*

49 minutes ago, (s)ad touch said:

lol im here cos people mentioned me but this seems fun.

so i just ask questions about @AnonymousSpeed right?

1. not to invade your privacy, but what is your speed stat?

2. i am bad at coming up with questions, how do i come up with thought-provoking questions?

3. not to bring up moral philosophy but cats or dogs?

4. why even?

5.*bangs head on desk repeatedly*

Yep.

1. Like 6 I'm level one at best.

2. What I like to do is go about my normal day of thinking, randomly pause and then turn my current thought into a question. 

3. Dogs, though that's I am allergic to cats. A degree of bias is inevitable in philosophy, so it's best to just acknowledge it so others can more easily put your ideas into context.

4. I don't know, people just sorta voted for me and this happened. I'd like to know why as much as you.

5. Yo man you listening to some rocking heavy metal?

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

5. Yo man you listening to some rocking heavy metal?

no, just several existential crises.

6. ever played earth bound?

7. city kid or country bumpkin or where did you grow up basically

8. im bad at geography, where is oxford, NM? new mexico? i dunno.

9. you gonna try and see the lunar eclipse in a week?

10. smash bros main?

oh right. @AnonymousSpeed

Edited by (s)ad touch

2 hours ago, (s)ad touch said:

no, just several existential crises.

6. ever played earth bound?

7. city kid or country bumpkin or where did you grow up basically

8. im bad at geography, where is oxford, NM? new mexico? i dunno.

9. you gonna try and see the lunar eclipse in a week?

10. smash bros main?

oh right. @AnonymousSpeed

They make a cream for that, you know.

6. Nah, I used to be interested in the idea but not so much anymore. I don't know, I've already seen a Let's Play of it, and I'm not sure how much more value I can extract from it for simply being re-exposed to the weird or quirky humor.

7. Country bumpkin' tunes

8. Oxford, New Mexico, exists within a wonderful realm both always here and always absent, which is called the imagination.

9. Depending on the timing I might check it out. I know they're rare and all but they aren't all that stunning.

10. He has many names.

Ganondorf.

Slamondorf.

The Ganon Canon.

Since I use the grey haired palette, he is Old Manondorf. As well as all of these above.

Also don't worry I follow the thread so you don't have to at me unless you just like it in which case more power to you.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

1. Something you fell in love with immediately?
  2. Something that had to grow on you?
  3. Something (in reality or fiction) that you'd pay good money to see?
  4. Thoughts/opinions on Batman?
  5. Favorite dream you've ever had?

8 hours ago, Hawkwing said:
  1. Something you fell in love with immediately?
  2. Something that had to grow on you?
  3. Something (in reality or fiction) that you'd pay good money to see?
  4. Thoughts/opinions on Batman?
  5. Favorite dream you've ever had?

1. Sweet tea.

2. Unsweetened tea.

3. How to cure cancer. Also how to make back good money and then some.

4. I mean like he's cool and all I guess. I'm not a big fan, to be honest, I don't have very strong opinions on him or his franchise at the moment.

5. I'm not sure I have a favorite, but one my most vividly remembered featured Mace Windu traveling through the purple-tinted post-apocalyptic junkyard of Earth, sliding down these giant abandoned sheets of metal and plastic and stuff, in order to get to the lair of a child crime lord whom gave Mace the "DS Cancel." At least, I remember Mace Windu was in the dream at some point, the getting the DS thing might have been me, I'm not sure. Regardless, the DS Cancel ended up being exactly what my 3DS looked like while in the case, and this was well before the 3DS was announced. So that was kind of neat.

On 7/18/2018 at 8:01 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

Getting re-interviewed sounds hard, you'd have to be really interesting to do that.

Eh, How hard can it be? I bet I could pull it off. 

1.) Do you listen to music much?

2.) Do you have specific music you listen to during certain activities?

3.) Would you ever commission a painting of yourself?

4.) Can you drive a stick?

Final set of questions from me:

1. Something you’re glad you tried, but will never do again?
  2. Something that seems to bother others, but never/rarely you?
  3. Something you want to like, but can’t for one reason or another?
  4. Something you wish had a sequel?
  5. Thoughts/opinions on the Elder Scrolls?
  6. Thoughts/opinions on Indiana Jones?
  7. Favorite Pixar Movie?
  8. Favorite/Least Favorite story trope/cliche?
  9. Favorite/Least Favorite character trope/cliche?
  10. Favorite/Least Favorite gameplay trope/cliche?
  11. Did you enjoy your interview?

more questions @AnonymousSpeed loads, sorry bud

1. what are you doing right now?

2. no but really. What are you doing.

3. fave genre of film/tv etc?

4. what is your favorite animal?

5. probably been asked this but, what is your favorite implementation of "skills"/ not having them? (talking about rpgs as well as fire emblem) 

6. how would that skill system work in a new fire emblem game?

7.on a related note, around what sort of skill level at fire emblem would you say you are? just roughly.

8. ever touched the splatoon games? 

9. other than FE switch, what game are you looking forward to most at the moment?

10. favorite topic to learn about in general? e.g. space, animals, history, geology, etc

11. could you share the funniest joke you've ever heard?

12. favorite album/ song? probably been asked

13. how did you get into fire emblem?

14. how did you find serenes forest? 

15. who is your favorite member of the FE community?

16. what is your favorite ANYTHING, ever, like a moment, view, all that

gonna let you be for now.

18 hours ago, ProfImpossible said:

Eh, How hard can it be? I bet I could pull it off. 

Possibly. I don't know if anyone has actively campaigned to be elected to the position of interviewee, it would be a bit silly to do so, but it could probably net you reelection. Maybe in a month or so.

18 hours ago, ProfImpossible said:

1.) Do you listen to music much?

2.) Do you have specific music you listen to during certain activities?

3.) Would you ever commission a painting of yourself?

4.) Can you drive a stick?

1. Yeah, I listen to music all the time. I often accumulate several browser tabs of music, and I often try to remember songs to listen to later.

2. Not in particular. As alluded to previously, I just sorta listen to whatever strikes me at that time.

3. Goodness no, spending money is horrid.

4. I haven't tried it, I'm assuming it would be possible with some practice.

9 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Final set of questions from me:

1. Something you’re glad you tried, but will never do again?
  2. Something that seems to bother others, but never/rarely you?
  3. Something you want to like, but can’t for one reason or another?
  4. Something you wish had a sequel?
  5. Thoughts/opinions on the Elder Scrolls?
  6. Thoughts/opinions on Indiana Jones?
  7. Favorite Pixar Movie?
  8. Favorite/Least Favorite story trope/cliche?
  9. Favorite/Least Favorite character trope/cliche?
  10. Favorite/Least Favorite gameplay trope/cliche?
  11. Did you enjoy your interview?

1. Everything I didn't want to do but ended up doing anyway ends up being that thing for me. I don't want to do a lot of things.

2. When games don't play a certain way. I can understand the desire to have a game that plays a certain way you enjoy, but the thing about there being different games in the world is that they have different playstyles which suit different interests. Like, some people think Civilization should be more and more complex until it more resembles Europa Universalis, but, like...why not just play Europa Universalis? I wouldn't, for example, say that Skyrim (see below) should be more like Fire Emblem just because I like the type of game the latter is.

3. I wish I was more fond of doing work for school, because I feel that would be beneficial to my education. It would be nice to like exercising, reading as well- basically self improvement is mildly inconvenient and I wish it came naturally.

4. I'd like to see Super Punch-Out!! for Switch. Basically a reimagining of Super Punch-Out!! for Super Nintendo in the same vein as Punch-Out!! for Wii was a reimagining of Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!. I'm pretty sure that period belongs there, as awkward as it looks.

5. I admire Bethesda's ability to sell the same game so many times, but I've never played it or been interested in it. I know there are games besides Skyrim but I'm still not feeling the appeal for them either.

6. I mean to be entirely honest I'm not really a fan. I found the ending of the first film to be quite disturbing when I first saw it, but as with Star Wars I was probably a bit too young to see that the first time I did. He's okay, I guess. I could rewatch the films but why? I already know the endings.

7. The Incredibles 1.

8. I like it when a hero is confronted with a mental challenge that goes along with the physical challenge presented to them. This is a trope which makes a lot less sense when you don't talk about superhero kinda stuff, but in those types of stories, it makes the conflict a lot more interesting that just a fist fight. Whether the villain presents an intellectual threat to the hero's worldview, or the resolution of the surface plot goes hand in hand with the resolution of personal conflicts, it makes things way more interesting while still creating a setting with creative action scenes. Even just having some honest-to-goodness detective work (as opposed to say, checking the database and boom it's all solved) adds a lot the cinematic experience.

I hate chosen one stories. Any variant of "only you can do the thing" frustrates me because I like stable things, the both realistic and reassuring implication that the world is not totally dependent on some plucky doofus. It's one of many tropes I despise.

9. I love grand architects, not of buildings but of the occurrences of the story. It just feels so magnanimous and grandiose and makes the story seem more purposeful. It also makes a character who can be extremely intimidating without making them so physically powerful as to be practically undefeatable. 

I get mad with the villain who is cruel just to be cruel, like by killing their own underlings or randomly slaughtering people just 'cause. Usually they're a strawman, and it's not even that they're this twisted sadist, it's that they're given a bad trait so they seem more villainous. Boring, and it usually makes them act like an idiot. One of the things I found really enjoyable about Sacred Stones was how soldiers will be all "man, the prince is a creepy weird guy" and then Lyon will show up and be all "eh man it's whatever get back to work." This trope can be done well, but it's not exactly common and I feel those exceptions have something which elevates them about the trope I gave.

10. I like taking powers from enemies, whether long term like Mega Man or just stealing their weapon for a little bit. I always was disappointed that thieves in Fire Emblem could just steal any unequipped weapon or whatever.

I do not like it when enemies have extended invincibility. I don't mean like, cycle-based "puzzle" bosses, where you wait for your next opening to abuse their weakness, I mean when Ashnard can only be hurt by like two units, making the rest of the army feel like this useless deadweight that requires you to skip the turn, or when nearly every Maverick in Mega Man X3 spends the second half of their boss fight in some invincible super attack and it's like, "why do I have to wait so long to be able to hit you?" It wastes your time and kills pacing and cheapens your means and all that.

11. It was great for stroking my ego, but I don't know how much value it gave anyone else and I wish I'd taken the chance to ask my interviewees questions. Would that be acceptable? Who knows. I'm still confused why anyone voted for me. Could someone clear that up for me?

3 hours ago, (s)ad touch said:

more questions @AnonymousSpeed loads, sorry bud

Nah man it's cool, I don't have anything I'm doing right now besides seeing if I get banned before I finish my PME run. By the way check out my PME run found here (in case you have signatures turned off like me).

3 hours ago, (s)ad touch said:

1. what are you doing right now?

2. no but really. What are you doing.

3. fave genre of film/tv etc?

4. what is your favorite animal?

5. probably been asked this but, what is your favorite implementation of "skills"/ not having them? (talking about rpgs as well as fire emblem) 

6. how would that skill system work in a new fire emblem game?

7.on a related note, around what sort of skill level at fire emblem would you say you are? just roughly.

8. ever touched the splatoon games? 

9. other than FE switch, what game are you looking forward to most at the moment?

10. favorite topic to learn about in general? e.g. space, animals, history, geology, etc

11. could you share the funniest joke you've ever heard?

12. favorite album/ song? probably been asked

13. how did you get into fire emblem?

14. how did you find serenes forest? 

15. who is your favorite member of the FE community?

16. what is your favorite ANYTHING, ever, like a moment, view, all that

1. Answering questions and wondering if I should put anything here in spoiler tags. My heart says yes but I'm not sure how I'd format it.

2. I'm a college student nearing the end of my summer courses, which will leave me with a free month to find an entry level job serving food to people and enjoy video games before I commence a full class schedule.

3. I like mysteries, primarily for television. They aren't as prolific on the silver screen.

4. The mule. It's this stubborn, intelligent creature which can kick in practically any direction. It also possesses the most admirable trait of all- usefulness to humans.

5. I haven't played Final Fantasy 5, 6, or 7, which would all most certainly inform my answer better. However, I like systems with lots of different kinds of skills, a system which adds extra considerations to what characters/strategies you pick. So, some skills you learn from a class, some are unique to a character, etc. Tellius seems to do a good job of it, though it's never seemed quite perfect to me. I'm not sure what could be done to improve it, to be honest. I should also note that this sort of skill system probably doesn't work well unless you have a game with a large cast- In a game with a small cast, I'd like each character to be customizable but have certain mostly unique roles they can be made to fulfill.

6. Not having played FE4/5 and thus not knowing how their skill scrolls work, the Tellius games seem like a good base. A few characters should have some useful skills by default, but not everyone needs a character skill or a unique personal skill. Some, for example, could get by on raw stats or be elevated above otherwise superior counterparts by merit of their skill. Of course, you would still have skill scrolls you could equip and then remove, but you'd have limited capacity for this while the character skills are free. That's just an idea, though.

7. Like, not good. More technical knowledge than forethought or planning skill or anything.

8. Interesting story there, but yes in short. I watched the initial reveal for Splatoon 1 but initially passed it up. Obviously it grew a reputation as a quite good game over time, so I eventually decided to enter the series, but we already knew there was an NX in the works by then. Since the Wii U's days were obviously numbered (I think this was a decision make in 2016 or something?) I decided I would wait for the Splatoon game on the new system, rather than by a game which had maybe a year left before it became obsolete. I got Splatoon 2 with my Switch last Christmas and it's been very pleasant to play and an interesting set of "miiverse posts" to observe. I'm 90% sure that 90% of the people wishing their parents didn't fight so much are joking.

9. You falsely assume I'm excited for FE Switch Mega Man 11, Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1+2, I'm kinda interested in Octopath Traveler (kind of), and, otherwise...I might be missing something I'd like but aside from the obvious Super Smash Brothers that's about it.

10. Everything, knowledge is excellent just for it's own sake. I like history, mathematics, biology, philosophy, chemistry, physics, political science, Koine Greek, economics- I have traditionally leaned towards hard sciences, but I still like to learn about the soft science principles. I'm admittedly not big into a lot of the soft sciences for their own sake as much as I am because I think they have useful applications in political and other discourses.

11. The cookie joke is a closely guarded treasure which might only be shared in specific conditions to the closest of my compatriots.

12. No, actually, it hasn't. Again, I'm not good at or big on picking favorites, but I am very fond of Weird Al Yankovic's Dare to be Stupid. I'd be cautious of calling it my favorite but I've enjoyed it very much for many years. Albums are basically obsolete now and I'm a young guy so I can't answer on that front.

13. Super Smash Brothers. It was like 2010 and I [ LEGALLY OBTAINED A COPY OF FIRE EMBLEM FOR GAME BOY ADVANCE ] because I had heard from some Smash youtubers that it was a cool RPG with characters who wielded diverse weapons. It's kind of ridiculous, actually: I think I wanted to become familiar with the series so I could create an entry in it with a spear-wielding main character that could be added to Smash, since it includes no spear using characters. I made a long-gone MS paint document outlining how weapons would have like 500 uses or something just because I was so unfamiliar with how the games worked.

14. There was probably some debate thread I wanted to throw my two cents into. I don't remember exactly, but my first post (according to my profile) was about why incest is bad, which, by the way, incest is pretty awful. After that is what I expect I joined for- posts about crappy ideas for future Fire Emblem games and balance concerns or whatever.

15. You *mwah*

Spoiler

To be honest I don't know that many people in it or what qualifies as being in it and I find it easy to form strong negative opinions on people but not strong positive ones so, like...how do you feel about your Despacito shitpost from nearly a week ago getting locked?

It's an easy favorite to have when you consider acting morally and effectively advocating for such actions as winning. Being right might be a better way of putting it.

@AnonymousSpeed yeah im fine with that shitpost dying. it did lean past the line and i thought it was a bit risky, probably could have avoided it but seemed a little harsh. I mean, its not like i was actively discrediting people in abusive families via the (not gonna say the buzzword) tone piece that got it banned, but i understand were eclipse was coming from. i probably will have to tone down the edge at this point though.

1. How many times am I going to help vote in a user only to miss most of the interview?
2. Who do you expect to win the next nomination process?
3. Speaking of Mike Tyson's Punchout!!, ever seen Mike Tyson Mysteries?
4. Is Waluigi being overshadowed by everyone a kind of meta relating to how he's an exaggerated version of Luigi in the same way as Wario is an exaggerated Mario, and thus even Luigi's tendency to be overshadowed by Mario is exaggerated to the point Waluigi's lucky to get in games?
5. What is the stupidest question you've ever been asked?
6. What is Shantae's Brassiere size when in Elephant form?
7. Favourite question from this interview?

41 minutes ago, Julius Nepos said:

AnonymousSpeed may answer the remaining questions.

Cool.

11 hours ago, (s)ad touch said:

@AnonymousSpeed yeah im fine with that shitpost dying. it did lean past the line and i thought it was a bit risky, probably could have avoided it but seemed a little harsh. I mean, its not like i was actively discrediting people in abusive families via the (not gonna say the buzzword) tone piece that got it banned, but i understand were eclipse was coming from. i probably will have to tone down the edge at this point though.

I see. I didn't personally enjoy the joke, but as my member title indicates and as you can tell judging by my outlandish attire, I'm some sort of free thinking anarchist who doesn't advocate that sort of regulation of humor.

8 hours ago, Mad-manakete said:

1. How many times am I going to help vote in a user only to miss most of the interview?
2. Who do you expect to win the next nomination process?
3. Speaking of Mike Tyson's Punchout!!, ever seen Mike Tyson Mysteries?
4. Is Waluigi being overshadowed by everyone a kind of meta relating to how he's an exaggerated version of Luigi in the same way as Wario is an exaggerated Mario, and thus even Luigi's tendency to be overshadowed by Mario is exaggerated to the point Waluigi's lucky to get in games?
5. What is the stupidest question you've ever been asked?
6. What is Shantae's Brassiere size when in Elephant form?
7. Favourite question from this interview?

1. Hopefully no more than have already occurred.

2. Iunno, you, I guess?

3. I have not, it's not on my watchlist either.

4. While that would be hilarious and brilliant, I think it's way too stupid to be true. If Waluigi were profitable then businesses would put him in regardless, and I think the degree of popularity he has would make people enjoy his conclusion regardless. I mean, it's not that he's a super obscure character, though. He's mostly just limited to sports and parties and has been fairly consistent within those subseries.

5. Possible the following one?

6. I have never played a Shantae game and this question therefore confuses me but further confuses me for additional reasons which also make the question repugnant to my sensibilities.

7. I kinda liked the question @(s)ad touch asked about skills. Game design is interesting to me.

Also @Hawkwing I would like to change my answer for "least favorite character trope" to "cool mysterious super powerful and edgy boi who knows everything" because that is a super lame character archetype which is like basically a plot convenience button in the form of a character that the writer thinks is cool (even though they almost universally aren't), and if a writer thinks a character is cool that character will always end up being obnoxious in some way or another. Like, why aren't you solving the conflict/giving me answers/whatever? Instead it's basically taunter the viewer with their faux coolness.

Also @Jotari you really should try a biscuit with a slice of onion, tomato and country ham smothered in milk gravy made from country ham drippings if you get the chance it's absolutely fantastic though note that when I say "biscuit" I mean the dense buttery and flaky southern American breakfast bread not like a cookie or anything. Do you get country ham in Weabland? If so I will personally compile and send you the recipe for this delectable experience.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed