SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. How's your day going so far?

2. Thoughts on the Hero-King finally getting a Legendary Hero alt in Heroes?

3. Favorite/Least Favorite parts of Awakening?

4. Favorite food?

5. Any series, aside from Fire Emblem, you enjoy?

ooo someone i've never heard of time to grill them for information under the guise of an interview!

1. are you a fan of prog rock music?

2. what is your favorite fruit? 

3. were/are you a city kid or country bumpkin? this question is fungible honestly just what sort of place did you grow up basically?

4. what would it take for you to say "everything i know is a lie"?

5. any particular reason awakening is your favorite in the series? you can ramble

Alright let’s go 

1. What’s up?

2. Favorite game ever?

3. Why can’t I come up with original questions?

4. Can you write this question for me?

5. Favorite thing to do in awakening?

6. If you were granted 1 free kill and could assassinate anyone in the world and get off Scott free, who would you kill?

7. Who would you add to the new smash game?

8. Favorite Octopath character?

9. Favorite Octopath *path*?

10. Favorite childhood memory?

Hi Anime! Sorry I'll be busy this week and probably can't ask many questions, but uh, um, I don't actually know what questions to ask, as I asked most of my normal ones last interview, so, hm...

I. Is coming up with questions to ask hard to you too?

II. Uh, favorite Disney Princess movie? (live action remakes are included here)

III. Favorite live-action Disney movie? (live action remakes are not included here)

IV. Favorite Disney movie that isn't live action or princess?

V. Favorite Disney character?

VI. Favorite Disney villain?

VII. Am I going overboard with Disney stuff?

35 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaCyC9P0jsg

I'm mean not to be rude or anything I'd just like to know.

Oof the hard questions already. Well if you check out the nifty thing known as my profile, you will see I'm an huge geek of all things nerdy.  I'm an artist and am currently attending art school.  I've been here on SF since 2015.  I love cartoons, videogames, anime, web comics etc.  Anything else you needed there?

24 minutes ago, Pengaius said:
  1. Whas crackin home dawg

1. Nothin' much daawg.  Just sittin' here answering all you awesome peeps questions. 

16 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

1. How's your day going so far?

2. Thoughts on the Hero-King finally getting a Legendary Hero alt in Heroes?

3. Favorite/Least Favorite parts of Awakening?

4. Favorite food?

5. Any series, aside from Fire Emblem, you enjoy?

1.  My day is going alright.  I'm finally getting to relax, so that's great.  Thanks for asking! How was yours? Can I even ask questions during this?

2. It's about time!!!  TBH he should have been one of the first Legendary Heroes, but I guess they were saving him for when Legendary Hero hype was dying, so from a business/gamemaker's standpoint, I get it.

3.  Favorite - By far the diverging endings at the end.  I really love that and it's story. 

Least Favorite - Uh probably the level spike, but I did a lot of grinding on the side so that wasn't too bad.  I just remember being upset about it at first.

4. Chimichangas!!

5. As in videogames? I enjoy the Pokemon, Professor Layton and Ace Attorney Series.

10 minutes ago, (s)ad touch said:

ooo someone i've never heard of time to grill them for information under the guise of an interview!

1. are you a fan of prog rock music?

2. what is your favorite fruit? 

3. were/are you a city kid or country bumpkin? this question is fungible honestly just what sort of place did you grow up basically?

4. what would it take for you to say "everything i know is a lie"?

5. any particular reason awakening is your favorite in the series? you can ramble

Hahahah feel free to ask away!

1.  Yup! I'm a fan of most types of music, and I have an extremely eclectic taste in music so I like a bit of everything.

2. I love peaches!

3. I'm from a country area, literally in the middle of nowhere.  My hometown doesn't even appear on most maps.

4. Honestly, it wouldn't take a lot to get me to say that. 

Spoiler

According to Discord, the last time I said it was to King Arthur being a woman and lesbian.  (Context, someone was talking about Fate and I haven't watched it and I was super lost and confused)

5.  Awakening was my first so it does have a bit of bias in my heart.  It was my first true RPG and I truly loved the story of it (Chrobin Shipping makes the story have hidden and extra meanings).  It was also my first step into more mature gaming, seeing as up until then, I hadn't play a ton of games outside of Marios and Lego games.

3 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Alright let’s go 

1. What’s up?

2. Favorite game ever?

3. Why can’t I come up with original questions?

4. Can you write this question for me?

5. Favorite thing to do in awakening?

6. If you were granted 1 free kill and could assassinate anyone in the world and get off Scott free, who would you kill?

7. Who would you add to the new smash game?

8. Favorite Octopath character?

9. Favorite Octopath *path*?

10. Favorite childhood memory?

1.  Looks up. The sky.

2. Ooof this is the really hard question. Uhhhh I enjoyed Professor Layton & the Unwound Future or Octopath Traveler the most probably?  I have no idea

3. Maybe its because you aren't creative Nah you came up with unique questions thus far.

4. I dunno, can I?

5. I really just enjoyed playing through the story, but after first play through, I love the pairings. I may or may not have a few shipping charts.

6. Uh pass.  I don't really wanna kill anyone regardless.  Hurt people? Sure, that's a long list, but I wouldn't kill anyone.

7. Sceptile so my brother will stop complaining. I'd love to have someone from Octopath in Smash, but I feel like a cool edition would be Neku (TWEWY).

8.  I love Tressa and Ophilia and I will not choose between my precious children.

9. I think Primrose's story is the most interesting as far as I've gotten.

10. Ew... Childhood... uhhh maybe making up stories and acting them out with toys with my siblings.

31 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Hi Anime! Sorry I'll be busy this week and probably can't ask many questions, but uh, um, I don't actually know what questions to ask, as I asked most of my normal ones last interview, so, hm...

I. Is coming up with questions to ask hard to you too?

II. Uh, favorite Disney Princess movie? (live action remakes are included here)

III. Favorite live-action Disney movie? (live action remakes are not included here)

IV. Favorite Disney movie that isn't live action or princess?

V. Favorite Disney character?

VI. Favorite Disney villain?

VII. Am I going overboard with Disney stuff?

Hahaha, it okytay! You were one of the few here for my first interview, so I get it.

I. I usually am able to come up with a few, but usually they all feel cliche.  I understand the struggle though.

II. Hmmm, either Frozen or the Little Mermaid.  Both have amazing songs and I really enjoy the stories, and the animation is just amazing!

III. I had to think about this one for a while because I didn't watch too many of the live actions, or recall that they were Disney.  So after looking over a list on a wiki, I'll go eith Sky High.

IV.  I assume this means not Pixar either?  If Pixar counts, then Wall-e, if not then Big Hero Six.

V. I really like Anna and Rapunzel, especially with the depth they've given her in the TV show.

VI. Ursula is my favorite, but points to Gaston for him making me laugh the most.

VII. Absolutely not!! There's not such a thing as overboard with Disney.

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

1.  Looks up. The sky.

2. Ooof this is the really hard question. Uhhhh I enjoyed Professor Layton & the Unwound Future or Octopath Traveler the most probably?  I have no idea

3. Maybe its because you aren't creative Nah you came up with unique questions thus far.

4. I dunno, can I?

5. I really just enjoyed playing through the story, but after first play through, I love the pairings. I may or may not have a few shipping charts.

6. Uh pass.  I don't really wanna kill anyone regardless.  Hurt people? Sure, that's a long list, but I wouldn't kill anyone.

Touché

mmm unwound future I need play that 

cool

you did!

my favorite thing to do is break the game wide open and see how much I can curbstomp

Understandable 

dang it I’m out of questions I need to make more!

20 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

1.  My day is going alright.  I'm finally getting to relax, so that's great.  Thanks for asking! How was yours? Can I even ask questions during this?

My day's going fine!

1. Who's your favorite Ace Attorney character?

2. Since Anime is in your username, do you have any that you enjoy?

3. What's your least favorite Fire Emblem game?

4. Thoughts on Three Houses?

5. Thoughts on the SCP Foundation?

Oh another re-interview? I guess I'll look at their previous one...

*Several minutes later*

...I did not know fit that many questions in a single interview...

Anyway

l5yEq1.gif

ARE YOU READY FOR THE QUESTIONS?!? I think I shall now use this gif for every re-interview.

1.  So did you expect to be re-nterviewed, or is this a welcome surprise?
  2. Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. How did you pick your profile picture, and why did you choose it?
  5. Why is Awakening your favorite Fire Emblem game?

2 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

My day's going fine!

1. Who's your favorite Ace Attorney character?

2. Since Anime is in your username, do you have any that you enjoy?

3. What's your least favorite Fire Emblem game?

4. Thoughts on Three Houses?

5. Thoughts on the SCP Foundation?

That's great to hear!

1. Mia was always a favorite followed by Athena.

2. I have quite a few actually.  I won't sit and list them all at the moment but I really enjoy My Hero Academia, The Seven Deadly Sins, Full Metal Alchemist, and Fairy Tail.

3.  Least favorite is hard, since I truly have enjoyed all of the ones I've played, but I felt like Shadow Dragon was really flat.  I liked the character designs etc, but it is an older game and they don't quite delve into character personalities too much.

4.  Three Heroes looks amazing!! I was squealing at the trailer reveal! Christina Vee and Lauren Landa apart of the voice cast? Heck Yea!! The 3D models are gorgeous and I will be there at a midnight release of this game for sure.

5. I've actually never heard of this. Proceeds to google. Five minutes later. It seems really cool, though this is just at first glance.  I might check it out more in depth sometime.

9 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

Oh another re-interview? I guess I'll look at their previous one...

*Several minutes later*

Anyway

ARE YOU READY FOR THE QUESTIONS?!? I think I shall now use this gif for every re-interview.

1.  So did you expect to be re-nterviewed, or is this a welcome surprise?
  2. Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. How did you pick your profile picture, and why did you choose it?
  5. Why is Awakening your favorite Fire Emblem game?

Really?  I was one of the ones with very few questions at the time, weirdly enough.

0. HECK YEA I AM!!!!

1.  Kinda, kinda not.  I know my friends mentioned doing so, since most of them missed my first one, but I had no idea they'd do it this week until they had started posting and said they were.

2. Fighting games are really fun, though I don't play too many.  I'd love to play more though! I've played Smash, the Crosstag Blueblaze crossover with RWBY, an old arcade version of Street Fighter and some of the Naruto fighting game.

3.  Like I said, I'm eclectic, so it's hard to pick a specific type for me. A lot also falls under multiple categories, so I like a lot instrumental work, as well as some of the pop rock stuff.

4.  My profile picture is currently the bride and groom Caeda and Marth, and I put it up during the Bridal season during heroes just because I absolutely love them as a couple and I wanted to get into the mood.  I think I'll probably change it soon though. Then you can ask this question again.

5.  Like I said, it has a bit of nostalgia clouding my vision, but this being my first FE game and my first real experience at a game made it really special to me.  I absolutely loved the story, and while it may seem like a simple story, been there done that, it was my first real step into any game with a progressing story aside from saving the princess who isn't in this castle.  I really enjoyed the dynamic between Chrom and Robin and did pair them.  I felt as if that dynamic made the story deeper with themes of family and these bonds being strong enough to break those of the past.  

1. Least favorite character from Awakening?

2. Favorite thing about Shadow Dragon?

3. Do you watch Marvel movies and if so what's your favorite?

4. Something you're glad you've tried but will never do again?

5. What's your favorite area of academic interest (history, biology, music theory, etc)? 

Edited by Alistair
Noticed #1 and #2 had already been asked so I modified them

1. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  2. Something you thought you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  3. Something you both love and hate?
  4. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  5. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell them to stay the heck away from?

Also, apologies ahead of time if I accidentally ask a question that has already been answered. I made a list, and I haven't exactly learned how to improvise with it yet.

5 minutes ago, Alistair said:

1. Least favorite thing about Awakening?

2. Favorite thing about Shadow Dragon?

3. Do you watch Marvel movies and if so what's your favorite?

4. Something you're glad you've tried but will never do again?

5. What's your favorite area of academic interest (history, biology, music theory, etc)? 

1. Either the huge level spike, or the game making the dead characters playable.  I liked some of the dead characters and wanted them t live, but the deaths shouldn't have been changed for it.

2. I just wish the characters had more info about them.  Each one was kinda bland aside from your main characters.  I've head New Mystery fixes this, kind of, but I don't have access to NM or a good enough computer to run a ROM for it.

3. I do watch some Marvel, though I'm more of a DC person. Which makes me scum to some people. My favorite is probably Guardians of the Galaxy.

4. Hmmm... I'm glad I was able to cut 15 in off of my hair and donate it to Locks of Love, but I wouldn't do it again, at least for a long time, because my hair grows so slowly and I really like the length it is.  Plus, while it's good to know I helped someone, it's also weird to think that my hair is on someone else's head.

5. I've always been a math person in school, but I love learning about chemistry and the chemical makeup of surrounding objects.

2 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:
  1. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  2. Something you thought you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  3. Something you both love and hate?
  4. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  5. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell them to stay the heck away from?

Also, apologies ahead of time if I accidentally ask a question that has already been answered. I made a list, and I haven't exactly learned how to improvise with it yet.

1. I love Star Wars! I'm a huge nerd about them!  The newest trilogy isn't completely awful, but it's not my favorite.

2. The Seven Deadly Sins Anime.  The first few episodes are full of fan service and I saw them and figured I'd hate the show. I continued because I was begged to keep watching it.  Now its one of my favorite animes.

3. This new Rise of the TMNT.  I love the animation, the colors, and the voice cast.  They are all amazing.  The designs, content, and what they've done with the character has me hating it.  They have replaced all their weapons and changed their personalities and it ticks me off, but I love the cast and smooth 2D animation so it's a weird love hate situation.

4.  This highly depends on the person's taste.  My recentest suggestion of something I just automatically suggest is My Hero Academia.

5.  Stay away from the realm known as Tumblr! Idk, maybe I suggest stay away from One Piece because it's so long and it traps you in because it's forever long. Says a Naruto and Fairy Tail Fan.

2 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Oof the hard questions already. Well if you check out the nifty thing known as my profile, you will see I'm an huge geek of all things nerdy.  I'm an artist and am currently attending art school.  I've been here on SF since 2015.  I love cartoons, videogames, anime, web comics etc.  Anything else you needed there?

Yes, since you've asked. About half the votes were for you to be reinterviewed, and to what action is that popularity owed?

Also, can you draw a head in the shape of a bean?

Also also, regular gambit: Most median liked FE character, eggs, sexy food, have you ever shot through space on the back of a cat, and what do you think of colorful suits that you buy in boxes from Kohls?

21 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

5.  Stay away from the realm known as Tumblr!

Hohohoho, my curiosity has now been peaked slightly.

Do you feel that, due to its negative associations, there will not in humanity's near future be serious widespread consideration of whatever legitimate merits might be possessed by the political system of Fascism?

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Yes, since you've asked. About half the votes were for you to be reinterviewed, and to what action is that popularity owed?

Also, can you draw a head in the shape of a bean?

Ah well, like I said, a few of my SF friends weren't around during my first interview so they teamed up to get me voted to they could pester me ask me some questions.

I can.  I'll tag you when I get Mr. Beany uploaded.

Also also, regular gambit: Most median liked FE character, eggs, sexy food, have you ever shot through space on the back of a cat, and what do you think of colorful suits that you buy in boxes from Kohls?

I presume you mean these?

1. If you were to make a list of every Fire Emblem character you're aware of and organize it from most to least liked by you, which would be exactly in the middle? Not the character who you like an amount equal to average liking you have for all Fire Emblem characters or the one you're most in different to, but the one you have the median liking for.

2. How do you like your eggs?

3. If you had to choose one food item to be anthropomorphized into a beautiful woman to spend the rest of your days with, what food item would that be?

4. Have you ever been fully convinced that your belt was a snake, or dated relatives by mistake?

5. What's your opinion on those colorful suits they sell in boxes as Kohls?

1. Huh, neat way of phrasing things.  I don't have too many characters I truly hate or dislike, and I have a ton I like, so it will probably lean towards the likable side.  That being said I'd say Marcia from Tellius. ( I may map this out later)

2. Scrambled

3.  Well ya see me friend, I'd totally pass if this were anything close to reality(A. I'm in a happy relationship, B. I'm attracted to Males), but to humor the question a Marshmallow.  Huggable, and Cuddlable (those may not be words, but their Anime27Arts patent now)

4. I can safely say I've done neither of those, thankfully.

5. They are snazzy and all that Jazz.  I personally don't mind them.  Would I wear it? No. Would I judge others who wore one? No.

Hohohoho, my curiosity has now been peaked slightly.

Do you feel that, due to its negative associations, there will not in humanity's near future be serious widespread consideration of whatever legitimate merits might be possessed by the political system of Fascism?

Tumblr is just toxic.

I really hope not, but with the crazy things in politics today, there's no telling.

1. Any Heroes mechanics you wish would be added to the main series?

2. Favorite FE battle theme? For the sake of ease of answering, it can just be a regular battle theme?

3. Orange juice: pulp or no pulp?

4. Is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all?

5. Who is the bigger fool: the fool or the fool that follows them?

2 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

If you want to see a lot of questions look for Natalie's interview.

3 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

maybe making up stories and acting them out with toys with my siblings

You did this too? Nice! My sisters and I had lots of fun with... erm... Barbies in our youth. Hey! We had dragons and magical kingdoms and evil sorcerers! It was epic!

VIII. Least favorite food?

IX. Favorite ice cream flavor?

X. Favorite color?

XI. Least favorite color?

XII. Favorite book of the Bible?

XIII. What's your dream vacation?

XIV. What Fire Emblem games have you played?

51 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I can.  I'll tag you when I get Mr. Beany uploaded.

Lovely.

51 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

3.  Well ya see me friend, I'd totally pass if this were anything close to reality(A. I'm in a happy relationship, B. I'm attracted to Males), but to humor the question a Marshmallow.  Huggable, and Cuddlable (those may not be words, but their Anime27Arts patent now)

I assumed you would adjust it as necessary, but if mallowbois are your thing then by all means, leave it at that.

40 minutes ago, Alistair said:

3. Orange juice: pulp or no pulp?

Forks or spoons?

1. Have you heard of/watched Your lie in April?

2. Cats or Dogs?

3. Thoughts on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

4. Favorite video game genre?

5. Have you heard of Danganronpa? If so, do you have any favorite characters?