SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1. What three words best describe you?

2. How do you think success should be measured?

3. What scares you?  Do you have any irrational fears?

4. What do you do to de-stress at the end of a long day?

5. Do you think social media is making people more narcissistic? 

6. Are there any unspoken social rules that you dislike?

7. What do you value the most: free time, recognition, or money?

8. What is something you have tried that you will never try again?

9. Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? 

10. What are you most grateful for right now?

11. Do you enjoy overcoming challenges, or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

12. If you could time travel, where would you go?

13. What are your pet peeves?

14. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

15. What has been the most significant or best year of your life so far?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/11/2018 at 1:44 AM, Infinite Dreams said:

1. What three words best describe you?

2. How do you think success should be measured?

3. What scares you?  Do you have any irrational fears?

4. What do you do to de-stress at the end of a long day?

5. Do you think social media is making people more narcissistic? 

6. Are there any unspoken social rules that you dislike?

7. What do you value the most: free time, recognition, or money?

8. What is something you have tried that you will never try again?

9. Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? 

10. What are you most grateful for right now?

11. Do you enjoy overcoming challenges, or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

12. If you could time travel, where would you go?

13. What are your pet peeves?

14. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

15. What has been the most significant or best year of your life so far?

1. Clingy. Embarrassing. Lazy.

2. I am not a big fan of measuring things that is vague and cannot be easily quantified, so I will stick with the usual notion of success in terms of money. Specifically, people should be measured by how much stuff they own after they pay off all their debts.

3. I do not like spiders, especially the skinny ones like orb weavers. Fat hairy ones like tarantulas are a little less scary, but I still would not cuddle with it. I do not like horror movies either, but I am generally fine after watching it; I am terrified of the Grudge and the Ring, but I know they are not real so I can still sleep well after watching it. For horror movies that involve real people like serial killers instead of something supernatural like ghosts, I am not as scared watching them, but I sometimes get a little paranoid after watching it.

4. I cuddle with my cat, listen to/watch ASMR videos, watch shows, and play games.

My cat is not a cuddler, so I only get a few moments of bliss before she runs off. I sometimes also sniff her fir very strongly as if I were snorting cocaine, and I get a slight tingly high that I feel near the top of my skull. I also like to give her "face hugs" by rubbing my face all over her body, especially the belly region where it is soft and squishy.

I also watch and listen to ASMR videos to relax and fall asleep. I did a lot of ASMR videos on YouTube about a year ago and got desensitized, so listening alone often times would not give the me same high as it used to. Now, I often require visual stimulation as well via hand movements.

I used to watch a lot of anime and some live action shows. I got a little tired of it eventually, especially ones with a school setting. I am pretty selective of what anime I watch now.

I played a lot games, especially on my 3DS. I spent over a thousand hours on Awakening. I would probably be gaming on a Switch now if I did not play Heroes. I used to play Age of Empires a lot seven to eight years ago on my current laptop, but the laptop often got really warm, so I stopped eventually around five years ago. I want to get the Asus GX800VH for over a year now, but the price has not dropped yet, so I am still waiting.

5. I do not think so, but I am not sure. I trimmed my friends list during early college, so I am not sure how most people interact on Facebook nowadays. My friends and I created a secret group and most of my social media activity basically revolves around only that. I rarely look at my feed and I ignore all notifications unless it has something to do with the secret group. I have added a few people from New York, but I will most likely remove some of them next year after having no interaction.

6. I detest clothes, specifically ones that have no other functions besides "modesty," which is another word for vanity, pride, and ego in my opinion. I never knew how much of a nudist I was until I got a roommate in New York. I was normally butt naked in my apartment, but since my roommate moved in and took my room, I had to always wear a boxer, which greatly irritated me. I respected his normal outlook on life, as well as the public, so I do not expose myself, but I do not like to forced by social norms to wear clothes. I like the freedom of nudity. I am fine with the idea of wearing jackets, raincoats, shoes, etc. since they have a purpose of protecting yourself from the elements, but wearing a suit and tie and jeans for no reason other than to fit in does not really sit well with me. Now that I have moved back in with my mom and got my old room back, I get to roam freely again, albeit just in my room.

7. I like money and free time. If you have money, you can generally have free time too, so I guess I will pick money.

8. I tried anal and I did not like it. If you want more details, you can read the spoilers.

MODEDIT: what the fuck. no.

9. I am generally an introvert, although I am pretty extroverted when I am with my close friends. I feel liberated when I am with my friends, so I get to freely express my true self without restraint. I have to bottle up at least a little bit with everyone else and I do not really like that.

10. Since I moved back in with my mom, I have very little bills to pay. In New York, the rent alone was $2,000 per month. After graduation, I have to find a job, but I can barely pay the rent with my pay check since my dad stopped supporting me since I can work now.

11. I want everything to be easy. I like to be in absolute control. With everything being easy, I get to have a lot of free time as well and do more things.

12. I would travel back in time and stop my parents from falling in love. I like the idea of not existing since I will have no pain nor worries, and I get to laze around and do nothing. I do not like pain so I would not commit suicide, but I do not mind being dead. I just do not want to go through the process of dying if that makes sense.

13. I like to walk around naked and annoy my friends with my hairy butt.

14. I like Friends, Criminal Minds, and Simpsons a lot. They are fun to watch, yet it is never to the point where it if feels like you have to watch the thing to enjoy it. Anime and some television shows like the Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Gotham, etc. kind of "forces" you watch the whole thing or else you will feel like something is missing. I finished the first season of Gotham, and I watched the first few episodes of the Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, and I keep having this nagging feeling at the back of my head telling me to get up to date with them. For anime, I still have a lot that I need to finish, such as Guilty Crown, Ikkitousen, Shuffle, etc.

15. My best years were my freshman and sophomore years of high school. I got out of advanced classes and normal classes were so easy. I had only one close friend back then, so I did not do much besides binging on anime and games every single day. That was awesome. They put me back in advanced classes during junior year, so I decided to skip my senior year and went to college early. Early college was fun too since I get to chill with my a lot of close friends from high school and did a lot of stuff together.

Edited by Integrity

I really like your openness and honesty!  Your posts are always interesting to read.  :XD:

Animal cuddles are the best. :D:  

Also, totally agree with you on #8.  Haven't tried it, but my SO and I aren't into it at all.  I want nothing to do with that area.

Oh, and I looooove Friends!  It's one of my "happy" shows that I leave on a lot in the background at home.  I replay the entire series on Netflix every few months.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

I would travel back in time and stop my parents from falling in love. I like the idea of not existing since I will have no pain nor worries, and I get to laze around and do nothing. I do not like pain so I would not commit suicide, but I do not mind being dead. I just do not want to go through the process of dying if that makes sense.

Aww, this makes me sad.  I hope you find happiness in the future so you don't feel like that anymore.  

5 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Aww, this makes me sad.  I hope you find happiness in the future so you don't feel like that anymore.  

Not existing sounds pretty chill and relaxing. There is no thinking or doing anything, just peace and quiet. The process of dying does not sound fun, but once I am dead, I can finally rest and enjoy the emptiness, similar to sleeping but without dreams or interruptions.

On 1/11/2018 at 4:19 AM, XRay said:

6. I detest clothes, specifically ones that have no other functions besides "modesty," which is another word for vanity, pride, and ego in my opinion. I never knew how much of a nudist I was until I got a roommate in New York. I was normally butt naked in my apartment, but since my roommate moved in and took my room, I had to always wear a boxer, which greatly irritated me. I respected his normal outlook on life, as well as the public, so I do not expose myself, but I do not like to forced by social norms to wear clothes. I like the freedom of nudity. I am fine with the idea of wearing jackets, raincoats, shoes, etc. since they have a purpose of protecting yourself from the elements, but wearing a suit and tie and jeans for no reason other than to fit in does not really sit well with me. Now that I have moved back in with my mom and got my old room back, I get to roam freely again, albeit just in my room.

8. I tried anal and I did not like it. If you want more details, you can read the spoilers.

MODEDIT: jesus christ

How are you so open about this stuff (on a PG-13 video game forum, no less!)?!? :awesome:

Edited by Integrity

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

How are you so open about this stuff (on a PG-13 video game forum, no less!)?!? :awesome:

There is a veil of anonymity so being judged is the last thing I am worried about.

Nudity is not something to be ashamed of. You do not want to make people uncomfortable by exposing yourself in public, but you should be able to do whatever you want in your own home.

I personally do not think sex should be a taboo subject. It is better to make kids and teens feel comfortable talking about sex, or at the very least be able to talk about it openly with their parents or trusted adults, so that they can seek help immediately if trouble comes up. Fire Emblem also deals with topics like incest, bestiality, and child marriages, all of which are just as questionable as anal sex in my opinion.

My friends are sometimes embarrassed of me in public, or rather I like to think of myself as shameless, therefore pride-less and more down to earth, which means I am humble and morally superior.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, XRay said:

There is a veil of anonymity so being judged is the last thing I am worried about.

yeah that makes some sense. Would've expected a similiar answer.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Nudity is not something to be ashamed of. You do not want to make people uncomfortable by exposing yourself in public, but you should be able to do whatever you want in your own home.

Well, no. Can't say I feel comfterble in putting my naked body on my chairs or sheets/blankets/bed. I'm the kind of guy that used wash his hands before using his consoles...and I'm not even that much of a germophobe.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Fire Emblem also deals with topics like incest, bestiality, and child marriages, all of which are just as questionable as anal sex in my opinion.

wait what

Or are you referring to Laguz and the like? They're still basically people, rather than full-on animals. As to the other two, context does it's thing. The "child marriages" aren't as terrible as they sound given the somewhat-innocent tone.

Just now, Soul~! said:

Or are you referring to Laguz and the like? They're still basically people, rather than full-on animals. As to the other two, context does it's thing. The "child marriages" aren't as terrible as they sound given the somewhat-innocent tone.

I think of them as animals being able to turn into people rather than people turning into animals.

I do not have anything against incest and bestiality, and I give child marriage a pass since Fire Emblem is based on the "medieval" fantasy period, but I do not think they are innocent sounding.

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think of them as animals being able to turn into people rather than people turning into animals.

I do not have anything against incest and bestiality, and I give child marriage a pass since Fire Emblem is based on the "medieval" fantasy period, but I do not think they are innocent sounding.

:weary:

23 hours ago, XRay said:

I personally do not think sex should be a taboo subject. It is better to make kids and teens feel comfortable talking about sex, or at the very least be able to talk about it openly with their parents or trusted adults,

i agree, parents or trusted adults, not the fucking public of a fire emblem forum

don't do that again please.

EDIT: and i'm not even fucking touching the anal = incest shit but i would keep that to yourself forever, or reevaluate it

Edited by Integrity

1 hour ago, Integrity said:

i agree, parents or trusted adults, not the fucking public of a fire emblem forum

don't do that again please.

EDIT: and i'm not even fucking touching the anal = incest shit but i would keep that to yourself forever, or reevaluate it

Okay. I will keep it to myself.

Hey @XRay, almost missed your interview due to not having access to the internet besides mobile for most of the week.  I see Phillius sniped a couple of my usual questions.

1: What is your first/current impression of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: Opinion on the name Rachel?

5: Opinion on petticoats?

6: Opinion on kilts?

7: Favorite historical era?

8: If you were a Fire Emblem unit, what would your class and stats/growths be like?

9: What is one thing you would like to add to FE Heroes?

10: What is one thing you would like to remove from FE Heroes?

Edited by Rezzy

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Hey @XRay, almost missed your interview due to not having access to the internet besides mobile for most of the week.  I see Phillius sniped a couple of my usual questions.

As I do :P:

11. Opinion on MMOs?

12. Least favourite game and why?

13. Least favourite movie and why?

14. Least favourite book and why?

15. Have you ever played a sport competitively?

1. Do you speak any languages other than English?
2. Which FE games have you played?
3. What makes Awakening your favorite?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
5. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
6. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
7. Efficiency or thoroughness?
8. Forgiveness or retribution?
9. Do you ever bike?

11 hours ago, Rezzy said:

1: What is your first/current impression of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: Opinion on the name Rachel?

5: Opinion on petticoats?

6: Opinion on kilts?

7: Favorite historical era?

8: If you were a Fire Emblem unit, what would your class and stats/growths be like?

9: What is one thing you would like to add to FE Heroes?

10: What is one thing you would like to remove from FE Heroes?

1. I think of Titania. When I see Titania, I think Rezzy.

2. I want to be an accountant and hopefully work for the government. Once I get enough money, I do not want to do accounting anymore. I want to play around with stocks and not worry about work or getting up in the morning.

3. I want as many as possible if I can afford it. I prefer daughters because I know all her children are my grandchildren (unless she is surrogate mother), whereas I am less sure about my sons children unless they do DNA testing. I want at least one daughter and one son for variety.

4. Reminds me of my high school English teacher's name.

5. Looks cute (I Googled it). My friend and I were browsing the ladies section at the mall and we came across some good looking petticoats/skirts/dresses (I am not really sure what the differences are), and I somewhat ruined her image of the clothes she is looking at because I posed with those clothing pretending to be a girl.

6. I like the breeziness and freedom. I am assuming it is like wearing a towel after a shower with nothing underneath.

7. I am not sure if I have one since many are so interesting. World War II is interesting; while the war is not black and white, it is close to it, as the idea of fighting evil and Nazis sounds pretty awesome. The Ottoman Empire were the first to utilize massive cannons I think. Rome was pretty bad ass until they started to stagnate. Ancient Greece is an omnisexual paradise if you are a male.

8. I want to be a Grand Master so I can class change into any unit. I will take Speed boon and Luck bane. If not that, then I will go with any magic class with access to siege tomes or Oliphantier with Longbow. I like to attack things from afar. In general, I want to maximize my Speed and Skill so I can double and hit things consistently.

9. Give Diresweep Thunder for Reinhardt. I want seasonal units to be available from the regular summoning pool. I hate feeling forced to pull for every seasonal unit.

10. I want to remove multipliers in the Voting Gauntlet. I just hate that mechanic. Less popular character winning against popular characters is just weird and unsatisfying.

7 hours ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

As I do :P:

11. Opinion on MMOs?

12. Least favourite game and why?

13. Least favourite movie and why?

14. Least favourite book and why?

15. Have you ever played a sport competitively?

11. They were fun, but I have not played them in a while. I used to play Runescape for a very long time. I decided to buy a year of membership a few years ago, but then I stopped playing after a month; I kept telling myself that I will play it again, but then I never got back to it. After a full year went by, I realized I should have just bought one month membership instead. I played Maple Story for a little bit, but I could not get into the side scrolling thing. I played Vindictus for a bit as well, but I am not a fan of doing only dungeon runs. I also played Perfect World for a little bit since I got hyped by the flying aspect, but the design overall does not appeal to me so I stopped playing after the flying hype died down.

12. I am not sure, there are a lot of games I do not like. I am not a fan of rhythm, fighting, or sports games with few exceptions. In terms of Fire Emblem games that I have played, I dislike Shadow Dragon the most. I hated being forced to sacrifice characters.

13. Out of all the movies I have watched, I dislike Avatar the most. I despise the blue aliens. They just look super stupid and I was rooting for the humans to exterminate them for the whole movie.

14. I cannot really pick one since there were a lot. Most of my required reading for English class from middle to high school are just plain awful to read for me, no matter how important or significant they are. They were so boring. Just because I can appreciate their themes and plot more now still does not make me want to go back and read them.

15. Fire Emblem Heroes Arena is the closest thing to a sport that I play competitively.

4 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

1. Do you speak any languages other than English?
2. Which FE games have you played?
3. What makes Awakening your favorite?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
5. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
6. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
7. Efficiency or thoroughness?
8. Forgiveness or retribution?
9. Do you ever bike?

1. I can speak Cantonese and Mandarin with a heavy accent. I do not notice that I have an accent, but my parents tell me I do, so I assume I do. I can pronounce Spanish words I read, but I have no idea what they mean except for the most basic words. Likewise, I can pronounce Japanese writing (if they have furigana) but I will have no idea what most words mean.

2. I have played Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Shadow Dragon (just the first few chapters), Awakening, Fates, Shadows of Valentia, and Heroes.

3. I like the epicness and how they tried to cram as much as they can into the game with the Spotpass characters and references. It just feels fun and enjoyable while not overbearing.

4. I would like to move back to New York City. I want to live in the Financial District with a nice view of Brooklyn and Staten Island.

5. I think I would be active ruler? I am socially hyper liberal and economically moderate. Socially, I would keep laws like anti-discrimination in place to keep people safe, but I would scrap everything else that is not designed to protect equality or a right. For example, I do not think the state should recognize any form of marriage since marriage is a private matter, not a public one. I also find our current gun regulation to be a bit excessive; I do not mind requiring gun owners to have a license, but I do not like the fact that certain firearms are banned. Obviously, I want all drugs to be legal, and the government can slap a sin tax on them and generate a lot of revenue. Economically, I generally prefer a laissez-faire approach, but I am willing to increase taxes, government spending, and regulation if a particular plan or  policy can be proven that the people will be more prosperous resulting from that. I am for increasing infrastructure spending, environmental regulation, and free trade with most countries, but I am a little more skeptical of raising the minimum wage and bailing out big companies.

6. I prefer natural law. I prefer to see law as an extension of morality rather than as a pure arbitrary set of rules. Morality is arbitrary and subjective too, but there are a lot of values that are common to many people.

7. I like efficiency more. It sounds like I can be more lazy by being efficient than being thorough.

8. I choose retribution. I think once an intentional hostile act is past a certain threshold of severity, any kind of force and punishment is permissible, such as torture, enslavement, rape (I do not think the victim can counter rape their rapist, but they can have another person rape the rapist), stripped of rights, complete dehumanization, and of course death. Nothing is sweeter than vengeance in my opinion.

9. I have a mountain bike. I prefer to bike along the river since the view is nice.

11:  What is your favorite FE archetype?

12: What is your favorite FE character from each game you've played?

13: Least favorite character from each game you've played?

14: What 5* Heroes units if any would you demote in rarity?

15: If you could make a Heroes Banner, who would be in it?

56 minutes ago, XRay said:

5. Looks cute (I Googled it). My friend and I were browsing the ladies section at the mall and we came across some good looking petticoats/skirts/dresses (I am not really sure what the differences are), and I somewhat ruined her image of the clothes she is looking at because I posed with those clothing pretending to be a girl.

5: Petticoats are the fluffy skirt usually worn as the undergarment to give a bit of poof.  Skirts are just the lower garment covering the pelvis a legs.  Dresses cover the whole torso as well as the pelvis and legs.  Too bad she didn't like you doing that.  I certainly wouldn't mind.  I want pics.

1. Favourite and least favourite character from each FE game you've played? (You don't have to include SD if you don't want to as you've only played a few chapters)

2. Do you plan to play any of the older FE games?

3. Tea, coffee or other?

4. Favourite flavour ice cream?

5. What made you choose your UN?

Nominations for #160 are open.
Nomination ends next Tuesday.

A re-interview is allowed this round.
You may nominate one user who has already had an interview before. Please read the rules on re-interviews for more information.

XRay may answer the remaining questions.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

11:  What is your favorite FE archetype?

12: What is your favorite FE character from each game you've played?

13: Least favorite character from each game you've played?

14: What 5* Heroes units if any would you demote in rarity?

15: If you could make a Heroes Banner, who would be in it?

5: Petticoats are the fluffy skirt usually worn as the undergarment to give a bit of poof.  Skirts are just the lower garment covering the pelvis a legs.  Dresses cover the whole torso as well as the pelvis and legs.  Too bad she didn't like you doing that.  I certainly wouldn't mind.  I want pics.

11. Is My Unit/Avatar an archetype? If it is, I would go with that one; I like being able to immerse myself into the story. If not, then I would go with the White Wings/Triangle Attack archetype since it is fun. Bandit twins are not my favorite archetype, but I like their comedic and ridiculous design.

12. It is so hard to choose just one character sometimes.

Blazing Sword:
1. Lyn

Sacred Stones:
1. Eirika/Ismaire/L'Arachel
2. Seth
I cannot decide. I have been with Eirika for the whole journey; Ismaire is really hot; and L'Arachel is fun to be around. I think Seth deserves an honorary mention since his voice sounds so hot in Heroes.

Shadow Dragon:
No one. None of them believed in my tactical prowess in the beginning to not sacrifice anyone to escape.

Awakening:
1. Lucina/F!Morgan
2. Anna
3. Tharja/Cherche
I picked my family, but Anna is really close behind. I really like Tharja and Cherche too.

Fates:
1. Elise
2. Anna/Sakura
4. Azura/Camilla/Felicia/Flora/Kagero/Orochi/Rhajat/Caeldori
Elise is so cute that I like her more than the waifus. Sakura is cute too, but I prefer Elise over Sakura.

Shadows of Valentia:
1. Faye/Celica
I think I lean towards Faye more for personality, but Celica is also good for her values and ideals. I am not sure if I can decide.

Heroes:
1. Reinhardt
2. Seth

1. Anna
Anna is my second favorite waifu of all time. Realistically, I would probably pick Anna over Lucina since both Anna and I like money and traveling.

13. I am not sure if I have any. I dislike antigonists simply because they oppose me, but I do like them in terms of design and stuff.

Shadow Dragon:
1. Marth/Jagen
They did not believe in my tactical prowess.

14. I would demote any ranged cavalry/infantry and Dancer/Singer so newer players can tackle more difficult modes. If I had to pick one, I would go with either Azura or Ninian.

15. My top banner would be all the Dancers/Singers starting at 8% and no pity breakers. My second banner would be SF!Camilla, NS!Corrin, and TOD!Nowi starting at 8% and no pity breakers.

5. She does not hate it, but she could not get rid of her new found perspective on clothing out of her head.

4 hours ago, Natalie said:

1. Favourite and least favourite character from each FE game you've played? (You don't have to include SD if you don't want to as you've only played a few chapters)

2. Do you plan to play any of the older FE games?

3. Tea, coffee or other?

4. Favourite flavour ice cream?

5. What made you choose your UN?

1. I have answered it in Rezzy's questions from above. My favorite character overall in the entire series would be Lucina as a waifu and F!Morgan/Elise for cuteness. I think Elise is subjectively cuter, but having a daughter following your foot steps feels awesome and I prefer being called father/daddy over onii-chan a bit more.

2. I may play Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, and New Mystery of the Emblem, but they are not a huge priority for me. I have heard that Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are really good, so I kind of want to try them out. As for New Mystery of the Emblem, I hope it is better than Shadow Dragon and I want to try out Kris. I am not sure if I can go back to GBA era and older games besides Sacred Stones; the graphics feels too dated and I am not a huge fan of linear games.

3. I like soda the best. It does not have to sugary as I like plain carbonated water too, but the sweetness of soda certainly helps. The only tea I like so far are jasmine tea and mint tea; I dislike the green tea base in jasmine tea (I only want the jasmine in jasmine tea) and mint tea usually is not strong enough unless I put two or more tea packets into the cup. As for coffee, only one that made a really good impression on me is vanilla nut; I still have to pour a lot of sugar and cream into the coffee to mask the bitterness, but it smells so good.

4. I like mint ice cream with just the mint and no chocolate. The added chocolate is not bad, but often times I wish that it was not there. My second would be mango yogurt ice cream. I do not remember seeing any cherry yogurt ice cream, but that would tie with mango yogurt ice cream if it exists.

5. It is one of my gaming usernames and my name is Ray. I wanted to pick something uncommon yet easy to remember, so I picked a science term related to my name instead making up a random name. Turns out XRay is pretty common, so I often have to put Gamma in there, triple the Xs, or do both (e.g.: XXXGammaRay).

Edited by XRay