SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1 hour ago, Ercdouken said:

And I did :)

6. What other outfits would you draw Catria in?
7. Favorite anime?
8. What game series would you be interested in trying out?
9. Oldest game you've played?
10. Have you ever gone to a convention before? If not, would you ever want to attend one?

:0

6. Anything really. I've been really liking the idea of characters in modern clothing. In Monster Hunter Worlds, my character is just a recreation of Catria so maybe I'll do that. Character outfit swaps are fun too.

7. It changes constantly, but two of my all time favorites is My Hero Academia and Erased. Another that's currently sitting with it is Houseki no Kuni.

8. The Legend of Heroes and Tactical Ogres. A lot of SF peeps seem to really like Trails of Cold Steel so I've been wanting to try that sometime. And as much as I don't really like the person who I saw this series from, I want to see how Tactical Ogres plays.

9. Hmmm... I played maybe thirty minutes of Genealogy of the Holy War? Does that count? If not, probably Mario 64 which is definitely my favorite Mario.

10. Yes! In the city I live in, they hold annual conventions and I've attended it twice so far. I actually got a commission of Catria from an artist there! I've been thinking about someday getting a booth there when I get better at everything.

Here's the commission I got:

Spoiler

C6mQTc0.jpg

Edit: Missed Rezzy!

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

11: Opinion on the name Rachel?

12: Opinion on petticoats?

13: Opinion on kilts?

14: If you were a Fire Emblem unit, what would your class and stats/growths be like?

15: Favorite FE archetype?

11. I like the name, but it's not one I'd name my child.

12. As a guy, I've never known what this was before. It's to puff out skirts or what? I think I'd prefer if someone wore a skirt without.

13. I myself would never wear one, but if you can rock it, go for it.

14. I would have a Gaiden unit's growth rate inside of a game like Awakening! Jk

I'd want to be a Mercenary since that's one of my favorite classes. HP/Def would be 6/10, Str would be 7/10, Mag would be 0/10, Lck and Res would be 3/10, and Skl probably like a 5/10. At least that's what the ideal me would be realistically.

15. Unit-wise, I love Avoid tanks. Hana, Selkie, and Joshua were some of my best units since they'd dodge everything and retaliate hard.

Edited by KongDude

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/27/2018 at 7:55 PM, KongDude said:

2. I guess eye contact. Like, I'll do it if it's required in the situation (presentations, interviews) or if I'm talking to someone I usually don't talk to. I just feel uncomfortable looking at someone's face for too long. I don't know if it has to do with me being introverted, but it's just something that I don't like doing much.

Omg, yes x 1000.  I hate making eye contact so much.  I can sort of do it enough to function like a normal, social human being, but occasionally people have noticed that I look away a lot.  I forget what I'm saying when I look someone in the eye.  :/:  Why must we do this?!?  :P:

---

I nominate Jingle Jangle.

1. Think you should update your want list since L'Arachel is in the game now?
2. What do you like about Tharja?
3. How's Florida?
4. What games besides Fire Emblem do you like?
5. What places in the world would you like to visit?

3 minutes ago, Ercdouken said:

1. Think you should update your want list since L'Arachel is in the game now?
2. What do you like about Tharja?
3. How's Florida?
4. What games besides Fire Emblem do you like?
5. What places in the world would you like to visit?

1. And the list has been updated.

2.She's tries to be a nice person despite her exterior, helping others, regularly sends letters home to her family because she's worried about them, her snarkiness in her supports, and that she's isn't standard Fire Emblem character.

3. Florida is in a good place. I'm located less than 20 miles from Disneyland, Legoland, Universal, and other attractions so there always something interesting to do in a day.   The only problems that happen here are the high humidity and the rare hurricane. Most of the damages for the recent hurricane has been repaired.

4. I also play: Shin Megami Tensei, Danganronpa, Ratchet & Clank, Danganronpa, Ace Attorney, Star Wars games, and willing to try out pretty much any game.

5. I would like to visit Japan, and various countries Europe. I have spend majority of my life in the state of Florida. It would be wonderful to see what else is out there.

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

What personality traits do you value most?

What TV shows and video games did you grow up with, as a kid?

How was your first 6 months on Serenes Forest, in regards to how the community's been treating you and your time posting on SF?

Are you lifting the 5 question per post limit, so that people are allowed to ask 6 or more questions per post in your interview?

Hello

1: First/Current impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

2 hours ago, Randoman said:

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

What personality traits do you value most?

What TV shows and video games did you grow up with, as a kid?

How was your first 6 months on Serenes Forest, in regards to how the community's been treating you and your time posting on SF?

Are you lifting the 5 question per post limit, so that people are allowed to ask 6 or more questions per post in your interview?

1. I'm quiet and calm most of the time But when sometimes grabs my attention, I'll charge straightforward. 

2. The personality traits I value the most are initiative, humility, confidence, determination

3. When I was growing up, I was raised on licensed ps2 games from movies, 4kids dubs of anime (One piece and Sonic X), Ben 10 and Fairly Oddparents.

4. It's been pretty fun, majority of the people here are level headed when if comes to preferences. But at times I find myself, annoyed where people present their opinions as fact on certain topics.

5. The more questions, the more fun I'll have.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Hello

1: First/Current impressions of me?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

1.A pretty civil person that wishes the best for everyone.

2. So far I don't have much to go on just looking for opportunities to present themselves. In the end I wish to be satisfied with the decisions I have made.

3. Kids are cute, sort of pets but with a greater degree of caring involved. Maybe when my career has a sturdy foundation, I can be a father.But not anytime soon.

4.The Transformers movies, Fire Emblem Fates, Naruto ,Star Wars prequels  and Mass Effect 1 are some example that come to mind.

5. Hunter x Hunter, Fire Emblem Echoes, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, most Academy Awards movies, Madoka Magica, and Fallout 3&4. To be fair for Hunter x Hunter and Madoka Magic, I don't hate them, but I don't see them with the same reverence other has put upon them.

Which of the seven capital sins (eg: pride, lust, anger) are you most vulnerable to?

Who are your top 3 favourite fictional male characters and top 3 favourite fictional female characters?

Which FE games have you played?

What are some of your favourite memes online?

If you had to choose an SF member (other than yourself) to become a mod, who would you pick?

Are there any SF members you personally want banned? (Don't list any names, though, since I don't want this question to start a flame war)

1 hour ago, Randoman said:

Which of the seven capital sins (eg: pride, lust, anger) are you most vulnerable to?

Who are your top 3 favourite fictional male characters and top 3 favourite fictional female characters?

Which FE games have you played?

What are some of your favourite memes online?

If you had to choose an SF member (other than yourself) to become a mod, who would you pick?

Are there any SF members you personally want banned? (Don't list any names, though, since I don't want this question to start a flame war)

1. Envy, would be my weakness. For me, I always aim for being number one, with anyone close to me, I compare feats with others. If I feel that there is a gap between skill levels, I question my worth at times, or wishing I could take there abilities for myself. I understand that isn't a healthy mindset, but I'm been trying to get out of that mindset.

2. Daredevil, Rorschach (Watchmen), and Guts (Berserk) for the guys Tifa Lockheart (Final Fantasy 7), Tharja, and Kreia  (Knights of the Old Republic 2) for the girls.

3. Completed Fire Emblem: 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15. Played 5, 6, 7 and Heroes.

4. Space Jam, Mega Milk, "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru", What People Think I Do / What I Really Do, Blue Screen of Death, and Press F to Pay Respects ar eso that come to mind.

5. I think that Captain Karnage could be a good mod.

6. Not really, majority of the members I find annoying  are those who only post ten than ten times mostly to trash talk Awakening or Fates and never post again.

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you lead to Serenesforest?

V. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

VI. How did you come up with the name Jingle Jangle?

VII. Favorite season?

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you lead to Serenesforest?

V. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

VI. How did you come up with the name Jingle Jangle?

VII. Favorite season?

1. That would be the water, I find rain showers to be on of the most refreshing experience on a daily basis, just washing my sorrows away.  That might be the result of living in Florida, where water surrounds the state.

2. Of the seven deadly sins would say envy. There is so much I want from others, whenever it be material goods, or skills they possess, I wish to add it to my collection so I can feel better about myself. As for the seven heavenly virtues, I would say charity, I wish to devote my life to helping others, making the world a better place. I did do a giveaway for 60 dollars for Fire Emblem Heroes a while ago.

3. (This is all legit I swear) Around the year of 2008 is was in a pool party, there was bit of playing Smash bros in here. I remember that one person sad that Ike is the only gay character in the game. That was my first experience with Fire Emblem. A couple years later, in my junior year in high school, I was very deep in my weeb phase, playing dating games and visual novels. I desired something with a bit more gameplay. So one person I know recommended Awakening because to can romance anyone in the game. Alter that day I looked online for more information and saw Tharja. I enjoy her design greatly, thinking that she was one of the main characters by all the attention that she had gotten. I wanted to  play the game even more. In other words, Tharja is the reason I play Fire Emblem.

4.I was lead to Serenes Forest because I was searching for more in depth coverage of the mechanics of Awakening at the time, more than the wiki could give me. After lurking for about two years, I made an account after all of the criticism for Fates died down, also ask for experienced players about Heroes.

5.I supposed that would be American History,  it's (for me at least) quite interesting how America changes so drastically from time period to time period.

6. I came up with the user name "Jingle Jangle" after playing Fallout New Vegas for 30 hours, this song is kept coming back to. So why not make it my user name.

Spoiler

7. That would be the Fall, my birthday is in November, I enjoy the cool 65 degrees temperature during the days, and enjoy the color of orange on the leaves.

2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

5.I supposed that would be American History,  it's (for me at least) quite interesting how America changes so drastically from time period to time period.

Interesting. American history was never my favorite subject.

VIII. Do you live in a rural, urban, or suburban area, or a combination?

IX. Which do you prefer of the areas above?

X. Fight or flight?

XI. Favorite president?

XII. Hot or cold?

XIII. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and if so, does it fit you?