SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ack I'm sorry for vanishing for a couple days. I had fun answering all the questions though!

On 3/14/2018 at 5:00 PM, Rex Glacies said:

VIII. Thoughts on this myth?

IX. How about this one?

X. Ra, Set, Horus, or Isis?

XI. Fight or flight?

XII. Favorite season?

XIII. Any specific reason you enjoy ancient Egypt?

XIV. Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality type, and if so, does it fit you?

Oooo I like both of those myths!

VIII. Its really interesting how Loki fits into all of the Norse myth cycle. This myth I think is one of the best that shows the odd duel role he plays as both the future harbinger of Ragnarok and also as the catalyst for the means to oppose the end of all things. I also just really like any story that has a lot of involvement from the dwarves. The way that Norse dwarves are so clearly the start of the modern fantasy dwarf, but also how different they are from modern fantasy is really cool to me.

IX. I love this story. It has elements of a buddy comedy with Loki pushing all the shenanigans along, its stupid and I love it. There's also a lot of really interesting analysis out there about what this story supposedly reveals about attitudes towards women in the Viking world which I have mixed feelings on.

X. Horus!

XI. Fight! Unless mountain lions are involved!

XII. The fall! Perfect tempratures, good smells outside.

XIII. Nothing all that spicific. I've loved the look of ancient Egyptian art myth figures ever since I first watched The Prince of Egypt when I was little and I've never lost interest.

XIV. Aaaah I've taken the Myers-Briggs at least three times and I always have such a hard time remembering what my personality type was. I think it was INFP and I remember the descriptions fitting me pretty well.

On 3/14/2018 at 7:25 PM, Randoman said:

What are your top 5 favourite game companies? For this question, don't count subsidiaries like HAL Laboratories or Intelligent Systems.

How tolerant of weird things are you?

Are there any things out there that you find so bad, that they're good? (Eg: CD-I Zelda, The Room, Sharknado)

What would be among the first video games/video game series you'd let your future sons/daughters play?

Since you talked about your dating experiences, how would you personally hope a guy would approach becoming your boyfriend/husband? The blind date approach didn't appeal to you, so I'm curious as to what approach would appeal to you.

- Hmmm this is harder than it should be, I'm not terribly well versed on a lot of video game companies other than Nintendo

- Pretty darn tolerant. My favorite thing to do to break tension is to stack as much stuff, phones, wallets, keys, hats, whatever on my head.

- (let me preface this with I’m not religious) I have a special place in my heart for the Dreakmworks “Joseph King of Dreams” movie, even though it is so so stupid in so many ways. 

- Kirby for sure, and probably Pokemon.

- I should probably clarify, it wasn't a blind date. What happened was my old friend asked if I wanted to hang out at this summer fair that was going on. I was already in town because I had been in the parade for said fair, so decided fine I would get some food say hi to my friend and go home because it was hot and I was tired and dying. So there I was hanging out with my friend and trying not to pass out into some french fries and he confesses. I had zero idea how to respond so I just sort of said okaaaay. We walked around and held hands for about ten minutes, I made my escape and then proceeded to ignore him for two weeks until he got the hint. 
I honestly am not sure what a guy would have to do I'm just not in the market for a relationship right now. Not a great answer sorry about that. D:

On 3/15/2018 at 10:02 AM, Shoblongoo said:

Solid picks!

Do you plan on voting in the November midterm elections? If so, who are you leaning towards atm?

On a scale of 1 to 10--when its time to put the books down and cut loose, how hard do you party?

Where would you rather spend a vacation: shopping and dining and sightseeing in a new city? Or heading off into the wilderness with a tent, a sleeping bag, and whatever gear you can fit into a kayak? 

Whats something you haven't done yet that you want to do?

Whats something you've done before that you never want to do again?

Impression of me? (be brutally honest)

-  For sure, and I'm leaning heavily towards all left.

- Does marathoning almost twenty straight hours of The Sims count as cutting loose? If so 9.

- Hmmm this is one that tends to change depending on my mood but right now I'd say dining and sightseeing in a new city sounds pretty appealing as long as it was overseas.

- I really want to do a river trip down the Grand Canyon.

- I went to a fashion show one time. I am never doing that again. It was hot, overcrowded, the show itself was hard to see, and I didn't get the free food I was promised. >:I

- You seem like a cool guy! 

On 3/15/2018 at 12:21 PM, Marcus Aurelius said:

1. Which FE games have you played?
2. What makes Path of Radiance your favorite?
3. I get the impression that you like Soren. Why?
4. What languages can you speak?
5. What do you think about the Roman Empire?
6. Got any favorite Roman Emperors?
7. Any least favorite Roman Emperors?
8. What do you know about 1066?
9. Have you read any of Tolkien's books? If so, which one(s)?
10. Do you ever ride a bike?

1. I’ve completed Awakening, all three Fates routs, PoR, Blazing Sword, and as of two days ago Radiant Dawn. I’ve started Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon but I'm not very far in either.

2. PoR has the most memorable cast at least for me, I like the story and how it leads itself nicely into Radiant Dawn. I also first played it during winter break of my freshman college year about a year ago while I was going through a pretty rough time with school stuff not going well. I needed a good distraction and PoR was perfect for it. 

3. I’ve always had a soft spot for jerk characters. Especially jerk characters that have good backstory reasons for their asshole behavior, and if they have meaningful development well there’s some favorite character material right there! 

4. Just English much to my frustration. I’m working on Japanese and I can understand some Danish (virtually no speaking though, Danish is a ridiculously hard language). 

5. I’m a fan of the Roman Empire. All the different stages and eras of Rome are so interesting to look at, and it’s really amazing how much our modern world was influenced by the Romans from architecture, to language, to governments. The history nerd within me gets very excited thinking about it!

6. Titus Flavius Vespasianus, I had a class that focused a lot on Jerusalem, and I did a presentation that heavily featured Vespasianus's involvement there.

7. I know there was an emperor that I read about a year or two ago that I could not stand, but for the life of me I cannot remember his name. I've been trying to remember for days now and still it escapes me.

8. 1066 CE? I know that was the year of the Norman invasion of England but I'm afraid I'm not too well versed on that chunk of history.

9. I’ve read The Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit, I’ve started the Silmarillion but I have yet to make much progress in finishing it. 

10. I have a bike but I haven’t ridden it much in quite a few years. 

On 3/17/2018 at 8:33 AM, Rezzy said:

7: Opinion on the name Rachel?

8: Opinion on petticoats?

9: Opinion on kilts?

10: If you were a Fire Emblem unit, what would your class and stats/growths be like?

7. I think Rachel is a pretty name!

8. Petticoats are definitely not my thing but I've got a soft spot for the 1920's style ones.

9. Kilts are great, a good friend of mine wears a kilt to every formal event he can, and I have never seen his brother in anything other than a kilt.

10. I'd probably be a mage with horrible base defense and hp with equally terrible growths, good magic bases and growths, and all around okay res and speed. I feel like I described that badly but I overall I think I'd be the sort of unit that would get rng screwed really easily.

20 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@DarkLordIvy Hope you don't mind a few more questions before the deadline ends.

11: Favorite FE character from each game you've played?

12: Least favorite?

13: Favorite FE archetype?

14: Why DarkLordIvy and not DarkLadyIvy?

15: Favorite Harry Potter character?

Funny you say Order of the Phoenix is your favorite; that's my favorite, too.  I remember reading it the weekend it came out.  My car actually broke down on the way home, so I was sitting in my car on the side of the road reading it, waiting for help to come.

11. I'm going to try to go in order I played them. Favorite character from each.
Awakening: Henry
Fates: Tie between Leo and Forrest.
Path of Radiance: Soren
Blazing Sword: Jaffar
Radiant Dawn: Soren Nailah 

12. Least favorites:
Awakening: Fredrick
Fates: Felicia or Saizo
Path of Radiance:  Makalov
Blazing Sword: Florina
Radiant Dawn: Also Makalov Valtome

13. The Merric, but I've got a soft spot for Est's too. 

14. DarkLordIvy seemed funnier to me at the time.

15. Hermione! 

Haha! We have such similar tastes. Harry Potter seems like a really good thing to have on hand for being stuck on the side of the road.

On 3/17/2018 at 1:31 PM, Lau said:

Sorry if these have been asked, but...

- Favourite superhero?

- What country would you like to visit if you had the chance?

- Would you rather build a sandcastle or a snowman?

- Ninjas, or pirates?

- Mr. Incredible

- Japan with Egypt as a very very very close second.

- Snowman!

- Why not both? Gonna go tentatively with Pirate even though ships and the ocean are a bit scary.

9 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

1. What three words best describe you?

2. How do you think success should be measured?

3. What scares you?  Do you have any irrational fears?

4. What do you do to de-stress at the end of a long day?

5. Do you think social media is making people more narcissistic? 

6. Are there any unspoken social rules that you dislike?

7. What do you value the most: free time, recognition, or money?

8. What is something you have tried that you will never try again?  (Already asked.)

9. Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?

10. What are you most grateful for right now?

11. Do you enjoy overcoming challenges, or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?

12. If you could time travel, where would you go?

13. What are your pet peeves?

14. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

15. What has been the most significant or best year of your life so far?

1. Zany, frazzled, and enthusiastic.

2. I think success should be measured taking into account individual strengths and weaknesses. And by how many people you can get to also look up if you stand in the middle of a room staring at the ceiling. 

3. I have a pretty bad fear of not knowing when bad things happen to family and friends.

4. I like to play some Heroes or read through the tv tropes pages for infamously bad fanfiction.

5. To a degree I think it is, but the people who end up full of themselves on social media would probably have ended up gaining that same ego elsewhere had social media not gotten as big.

6. I've always hated how there's a social assumption that you can't just be friends with someone of the opposite gender, that there has to be something else going on. 

7. Free time.

9. Very much an introvert.

10. I am extremely thankful that I was able to finally see a psychologist and get an official diagnosis for my troubles at school. I've got ADHD that I didn't know about until this past summer, and it is such a relief to know that I'm not just lazy or stupid.

11. I enjoy overcoming personal challenges, and challenging things that I view as fun (ie, figuring out After Effects, and finishing a video project). I'm pretty sick of school being a constant uphill battle at the moment and would almost rather that be easy.

12. ......I'd go see dinosaurs. I want to know for sure what they looked like!

13. When people don't use their turn-signals when driving. And when um people like um talk like this when the um give speeches or um presentations.

14. I'm hoping netflix originals count because that's the majority of what I've been watching lately. Some favorite shows of mine would be Stranger Things, the new Voltron, Castlevania, Planet Earth, and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

15. My year in Denmark. It had a lot of ups and downs, but it was an amazing year none the less.

5 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

I wish I was here for your interview now LOL

I'll nominate 

7 hours ago, Randoman said:

SlayerX and Zangetsu

15 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Does marathoning almost twenty straight hours of The Sims count? 

lol no; that doesn't count. (but it does answer the question)

________

I'll vote for @Zangetsu,  I suppose.  Got some special questions I'd like to pose to a Bleach fan. 

@Zangetsu To answer your questions:

In this thread, people nominate SF members who they want to interview, ask questions to, and learn about. You happen to be one of the people that SF members want to learn more about. After successfully being nominated for an interview, throughout the span of 5 days, SF members will ask you questions about yourself so they can learn more about you, so be sure to answer the questions when you can. People are only allowed to ask you 5 questions per post, but if you allow them, they can ask even more questions per post. Also, if you feel a question is too personal or if a question makes you uncomfortable answering it, you are allowed to skip it.

As for your Bleach fan question, I know little to nothing about Bleach, so I can't answer that one.

As for why you won, in the case of ties, Marcus randomly chooses one of the tied winners by a dice roll/coin flip. You happened to win the luck of the draw.

As for the Tuesday deal, yeah, I think you misinterpreted "next Tuesday" meaning 1 week from now, rather than the upcoming Tuesday.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, without further ado, here's my questions I'm asking you for your interview:

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

What video games and TV shows did you grow up with, as a kid?

Who are some of your favourite ugly characters in fiction?

What fears/phobias do you have, or did you have as a kid?

Are you lifting the 5 question per post limit, so that people can ask you 6 or more questions in the same post?

1 hour ago, Randoman said:

To answer your questions:

In this thread, people nominate SF members who they want to interview, ask questions to, and learn about. You happen to be one of the people that SF members want to learn more about. After successfully being nominated for an interview, throughout the span of 5 days, SF members will ask you questions about yourself so they can learn more about you, so be sure to answer the questions when you can. People are only allowed to ask you 5 questions per post, but if you allow them, they can ask even more questions per post. Also, if you feel a question is too personal or if a question makes you uncomfortable answering it, you are allowed to skip it.

As for your Bleach fan question, I know little to nothing about Bleach, so I can't answer that one.

As for why you won, in the case of ties, Marcus randomly chooses one of the tied winners by a dice roll/coin flip. You happened to win the luck of the draw.

As for the Tuesday deal, yeah, I think you misinterpreted "next Tuesday" meaning 1 week from now, rather than the upcoming Tuesday.

Well that was more directly towards @Shoblongoo than anyone else.

Regardless, thanks for answering my questions.

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

Bitter & cynical

Who are some of your favourite ugly characters in fiction?

Does Raphael from TMNT count? I am invested Gonzales from Binding Blade I wouldn't say he's a favorite yet. Especially since I'm all doing is reading off the wiki about him

What fears/phobias do you have, or did you have as a kid?

Darkness & zombies. Resident Evil traumatize me as a child & seeing undead monsters (except for Vampires) would just make me terrified. Eventually I grew out of it & now I view as them the perfect mook. Easy to kill but a mistake can be fatal. I never got over my fear of the darkness though, but that's more because I get nervous if I'm going to trip over something & what the dark represent. I suppose these days I'm afraid of the unknowns.

What video games and TV shows did you grow up with, as a kid?

Whatever was on the Kids WB & Fox Kids. Can't say I remember every single show though. I was more invested in  super heroes & anime back then. On top of what I can remember basically the Marvel cartoons, DC animated series, Power Rangers, & TMNT. I loved Cartoon Network & Nickledeon but I didn't have cable back then so I always valued any time I had opportunity to watch cable. It's amazing that after finally getting cable in high school that I had difficult time watching any shows at that point. I guess wanting is better than having.

I pretty much given up on anime but there still some anime I still watch. I still love DBZ, despite how horribly flawed it is. Maybe that's why I can forgive Bleach so much.

Used to love Pokemon but being middle school made it difficult to get invested in it further, but apparently Yu-Gi-Oh was ok. God, I hated middle school.

As for video games, that's a lot more difficult for me to remember. I remember I love playing TMNT: Turtles in Time & beat em up games but playing modern beat em up games there something missing in them I could never really describe. I feel the RPG element makes it difficult for me to get engage in them.

I tried to get into FPS genre but the only games I remember I like playing were Halo, Golden Eye, Perfect Dark, & Counter Strike.

My favorite video game series is Soul Calibur because how accessible the mechanic are. It didn't hurt it had my favorite video game character, Link, in it either.

The 1st video game I've ever beaten was Spider-Man (my personal favorite super hero of all time) on the N64. I was very depress to find out that it didn't have cutscenes but PS1 did.

My 1st serious game I've finished was Wind Waker. My uncle forced me to play the game if I wanted to play Kingdom Hearts. I was reluctant at 1st but Wind Waker became the game that got me into the Zelda Franchise. While I'm at it, my favorite Star Wars game is Knights of the Old Republic. That game has the plot twist that rivals Vader's "I'm your father". I don't think I can ever forgive Bioware & EA for they did to the series after SWTOR which isn't a bad game on it own, but it didn't have to come at the expense of KOTOR series.

Are you lifting the 5 question per post limit, so that people can ask you 6 or more questions in the same post?

I wouldn't mind but I prefer 10 questions to be the max, not that I can't think of a reason why someone would ask 20 questions about me to begin with

Edited by Zangetsu

37 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Well that was more directly towards @Shoblongoo than anyone else.

Yo.

On 3/19/2018 at 5:19 PM, Zangetsu said:

What could so interesting to question a Bleach fan?

1) If you were Kubo's co-writer, what plot changes would you have made to keep the story-quality up in the later years of the series and prevent Bleach from getting canceled? 

2) Disregarding everything that happened in the last 5 chapters as the ending Kubo was forced to write on short-notice of cancellation and not the ending he wanted to write; how do you think Bleach should have ended? What actually happens with Hashwald , Ywach, and the 5 Special War Potentials? How does it all come to a head and how is the final conflict resolved?

3) Ichigo/Rukia or Ichigo/Orihime?

4) Do you think Aizen actually had a Bankai--a real bankai, not the illusion of a bankai he created during his captain's entrance exam--or was Kyoka Suigetsu the limit off his ability as a Shinigami? If he had a bankai, what do you think it did?

5)   What fictional characters outside of DC/Marvel and DBZ who you think could beat Ywach?

6) Favorite and least favorite character(s) in Bleach? 

7) If you had a zanpakto: what would it look like, in weapon form and manifested spirit? What would its shikai and bankai do? What would be its name and release command?

8) Favorite fight(s) in Bleach?

9) Favorite plot-twist(s) in Bleach?

10) Most disappointing moment in Bleach?

Edited by Shoblongoo

Well 1st of all, before I answer any of these I want to everyone to know I'm not going even remotely pretend I could make Bleach better. I'm just real tired of the lack of empathy when it comes to put the amount of effort that's put into these work. I'm not saying don't have an opinion or don't complain at all, but there's only so much complaint about a series before realizing you should move on to better one.

Also while I'm at it. If someone can think of more than 10 question then feel free to ask them. I can't imagine how someone can think more than 10 question for a stranger & I'm sure I'm going to kick myself for it but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

50 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

1) If you were Kubo's co-writer, what plot changes would you have made to keep the story-quality up in the later years of the series and prevent Bleach from getting canceled? 

IIRC, it wasn't so much cancel as it was because of Kubo's health was declining. He injured his right shoulder & it was taking a serious toll which cause him to get hospitalize. Apparently he couldn't put the series on hold so he was forced to end it before being treated.

Regardless, I would've told Kubo-Sensei that he should focus on more background for his antagonists. I suppose this only enhance villain like Aizen, but with so much ambiguity with Espada & Sternritters it damage them so much as character. One of the few to escapes this was Bazz B. Ywach motivation was so disappointingly cram in the last second with the end result being so depressing.

I would also recommend making the Shingami/Soul Reapers' plot armor less obvious. Compare the so-called war with Espada, what was the fall out for the good guys? Just Yamoto losing one arm & even then they could've asked Orihime to restore it. While there is some loss for the Soul Reapers it was somewhat minuscule despite having a few captain dying.

Bringing Grimmjow & Nelliel would've also been appreciated since there would've been more Sternritter for them to face off at least at the time.

I could on really go on with this but I rather just get to the point. The thing I would prioritize the most would be focus more on Ichigo's perspective on the world/universe of Bleach. What I saw in Bleach was each realm seem to have their own culture & would've like to Ichigo react more to it instead just of being non nonchalant about it. He should question why the so called heaven has such poor poverty, challenge the Hollow's Social Darwinism, & the Quincy's entitled behavior because he's a human despite being related to all 3 of them. This is why I think the Lost Agent arc, while still bad, is under rated. In that arc Ichigo is the main focus again despite being told that was Chad's arc & we delve more into his mind set.

1 hour ago, Shoblongoo said:

2) Disregarding everything that happened in the last 5 chapters as the ending Kubo was forced to write on short-notice of cancellation and not the ending he wanted to write; how do you think Bleach should have ended? What actually happens with Hashwald , Ywach, and the 5 Special War Potentials? How does it all come to a head and how is the final conflict resolved?

I don't know if I could do anything with Haschwalth  other than making that fight go to Uryuu victory. The fight would have them activating their Vostalldig & battle ending in Ishida's favor. Afterwards Haschwalth would still get his power taken from Ywach & still offer Uryuu to transfer his wound onto him so they can have a better chance. I would have the final battle be just Ichigo, Aizen, Ishida, & Orihime. Aizen to hypnotize Ywach, Orihime to counter his reality- warping powers, Ishida using the silver arrow to minize Ywach's power, & Ichigo overwhelming with his spiritual pressure & ultimately finishing Ywach off with his Final Getsuga: Mugetsu. Since this is Ichigo at the peak of his powers, he would retain his powers because of the Royal Guards training.

2 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

3) Ichigo/Rukia or Ichigo/Orihime?

Neliel.

I will respect Kubo's decision since Orihime actually did display affection. I know Ichigo & Rukai is massively more popular because how much they influence & impact each other so I can understand why so many people are disappointed. Ironically that's the exact same reason why I believe Orihime is so popular with Ulquiorra. Which is why I'm still massively disappointed that it never showed when Ichigo fell in love to Orihime. I'm told that the novel at least has Ichigo finally confessing to Orihime but I don't know how well/bad that was executed.

4) Do you think Aizen actually had a Bankai--a real bankai, not the illusion of a bankai he created during his captain's entrance exam--or was Kyoka Suigetsu the limit off his ability as a Shinigami? If he had a bankai, what do you think it did?

Probably, I believe it would have to something with reality warping but I'm pretty sure Aizen would have used against Ywach that if that was really the case. Another possibility would be mind control, but I'm just guessing at this point.

5)   What fictional characters outside of DC/Marvel and DBZ who you think could beat Ywach?

Eyes of Heaven from the most recent Jojo video game, pretty much the majority of Shin Megami Tensei if what I read what's true about them on VS Battle Wiki, Saver from Fate/Extra, apparently the cast of Castlevania (I'm taking that with a massive grain of salt), if the hype is to believe then Loyptyr from the Genealogy Wars, probably Link, & finally Asura from Asura's Wrath.

7) If you had a zanpakto: what would it look like, in weapon form and manifested spirit? What would its shikai and bankai do? What would be its name and release command?

It would be just an asauchi. Forget Bankai, I wouldn't be able to perfor, Shikai.

In all seriousness, I would have like it to be a shape shifting weapon with a minimal cooldown between each time it changes. It's Bankai would be like Unlimited Blade Works where I would have access to any weapon in any shape & form at the beck of my call.

8) Favorite fight(s) in Bleach?

Ichigo VS Grimjoww. Well drawn in the manga & well animated in the anime, this is how I want every fight sequence to look like. No inner monlogues, no complex strategies, just a fight that's evenly match & with either side having the chance to win. Bleach's fight scene never really got better after Ichigo's battle with Aizen. Unfortunately, it became very formulaic. Ichigo vs Byakuya is a very close 2nd since that one of few fight that had a meaning. Of course being the climax battle of the Soul Society certainly helps, but out of all the battles in Bleach this was the one that had the most impact since it was just vital part in Byakuya's character development. Then again, the vast majority of Ichigo's fight has him some sort of impact his enemy in some way or form.

9) Favorite plot-twist(s) in Bleach?

Hollow Ichigo being the real Zangetsu. This was foreshadow all the way back to during Ichigo's training with the Visored & the execution was beyond phenomenal. This plot twist will probably the last time I'll ever surprise since the internet tends to eliminate any twist coming with their theory. No matter crazy they may be.

10) Most disappointing moment in Bleach?

*SIGH*

Far too many to count, but they can be mostly sum up by having the majority of the Espada & Sternritters getting killed off. When the Soul Reapers/Shinigami loses, they get unconscious or at worst lose half of their body (Hiyori) but still live. However, when it a bad guy a lose, they get killed off.

That being said, by far the most disappointing of them all was Gin's death. While Stark's death is incredibly annoying I'm under impression that he would've been revive at some point because you're going to revive 3 former Espadas & a Fraccion but not one of your most engaging Espada? Granted I have no evidence but I still remain firm about this. Gin on the other hand had so much potential. His relationship Matsumoto could've taken a interesting turn if he really was successful in killing off Aizen. Instead he gets killed in one of most disappointing fashion I've ever seen. Not helping in the matter is how that being the worst Asspull I've seen in any series or franchise.

6) Favorite and least favorite character(s) in Bleach? 

My least favorite character is Yammy. Being the last Espada to deal with is stupid as it is, but being supposedly the strongest, calling massive BS on that crap. Took way too much screen time & that battle should have just went to Chad, Renji, & Rukia instead Kenpachi & Byakuya. I used to hate Riruka because how similar she was to Hiyori, but there was a character development no matter how small it may have been. I still don't like Hiyori, she was way too obnoxious. Unironically, she would be later voice by same person who does Plantinum from Blazblue series who just happen to also be my most hated character. Also unironically they're both voice by Lucina, Laura Bailey.

My favorite character is Neliel Tu Oderschwanck. Her introduction pulls a complete 180 on what we understood about Hollows. Some of the funniest moment was from her & gang & she also provide one of the best plot twist in the series. I really did she was an actual recurring character in Ichigo's Ryoka Group, but that closest we ever got to that was when she was re introduced & even then she didn't fight anyone. I don't know why I really her to fight Candice. I guess I wanted to see if she could absorb her lightning like she can with Cero. A shame we never explore her backstory.

While he's not my favorite character, I still want to mention my fascination with Ichigo Kurosaki. I could never understand why I'm so invested in this protagonist. For longest time I thought he was generic but I kept investing my analysis on this character. Finally it hit me on why I liked this character so much. Despite insisting otherwise, I thought Ichigo was a lot like a super hero. He was never as stupid as someone like Monkey D. Luffy, but he was never as smart as someone like Edward Elric. He was for better or worse, a balance between the two. Ichigo may not have an end goal but like most super hero, he doesn't need one. The Lost Agent arc was incredibly similar to whenever a super hero lost their powers, they couldn't stop trying to do good for others & it showed Ichigo having a hero complex. He wants to live up to his name & felt like failed that when his mother died saving him. Honestly, that's why I found Ichigo so appealing & why I believe he's a good character.

I'm sure there's more than one misspelling & grammar issues, but please indulge my mistakes.

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. How were you introduced to Fire Emblem?

IV. How were you led to Serenesforest?

V. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

VI. What led you to choose the name Zangetsu?

VII. Fight or flight?

15 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Resident Evil traumatize me as a child & seeing undead monsters (except for Vampires) would just make me terrified.

i have found kindred spirit

Resi terrified me as a child and it took years to get over it.

1. What particular game etc was it that made you have this fear?

Wind Waker became the game that got me into the Zelda Franchise

SAME

2. Favourite current Zelda game?

3. Favourite Zelda character aside from Link?

4. Favourite species or place in Zelda?

5. What do you hope to see in the next Zelda game that hasn't already been done?

(snip)

Andddddd this is why I wanted to interview a Bleach fan.

I actually don't have a problem with the way Kubo killed off Gin. It was at an appropriate time and place, he had his time in the spotlight and there will multiple instances where we really got to see why he was regarded as so dangerous + what made him tick as a character.

There's one thing to me that really stands out as the most egregious moment in Bleach--the death of Unohana.

You're gonna take a senior captain. You're gonna hype her up as one of most dangerous and experienced fighters in Soul Society--a veteran of the first generation Gotei 13 and a peer to Yamamoto. You're gonna tease her finally getting serious and cutting loose on the battlefield as one of the selling points of the Final Arc.

...and you're gonna reduce the entirety of her character to a stepping-stone for Zaraki to achieve shikai + kill her off in a training fight???

Kubo. Bruh. You know you done fucked up.

The usual questions:

1) Still in school? What are you studying?

2) Do you work? What jobs have you had?

3) Any interest in politics? What are your top issues?

4) How  hard to you party?

5) Wildest thing you've ever done?

6) Something you haven't done before that you'd like to do?

7) Something you've done before that you never want to do again?

7 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

Andddddd this is why I wanted to interview a Bleach fan.

I actually don't have a problem with the way Kubo killed off Gin. It was at an appropriate time and place, he had his time in the spotlight and there will multiple instances where we really got to see why he was regarded as so dangerous + what made him tick as a character.

There's one thing to me that really stands out as the most egregious moment in Bleach--the death of Unohana.

You're gonna take a senior captain. You're gonna hype her up as one of most dangerous and experienced fighters in Soul Society--a veteran of the first generation Gotei 13 and a peer to Yamamoto. You're gonna tease her finally getting serious and cutting loose on the battlefield as one of the selling points of the Final Arc.

...and you're gonna reduce the entirety of her character to a stepping-stone for Zaraki to achieve shikai + kill her off in a training fight???

Kubo. Bruh. You know you done fucked up.

I actually still don't why you want question me as Bleach fan.

Don't get me wrong the whole killing Unohana was certainly stupid in more ways than one & I did find it ironically that Kenpachi actually echoed what a lot of people's reaction.

Gin, on the other hand was certain more personal. I'm not Gin fanboy or anything of the sorts, but when Gin finally  stab Aizen in the back (cuz let's face it, we all saw it miles away) I theorizing all sorts of reason why Gin was going to be the new main antagonist. I thought he was going to challenge the status quo of the Soul Society or revealing what his motivations are. Instead what happen was well what I said earlier.

1) Still in school? What are you studying?

No, but I do want to go back. I want to study whatever relates to writing & literature. Maybe do study theater acting while I"m at it.

2) Do you work? What jobs have you had?

I used to work as a stocker, an assistant chef, & dish washer.

3) Any interest in politics? What are your top issues?

I used to be interested in this, but people took the subject far too seriously. Not that I can blame them but politics is far too volatile. After Donald Trump got elected, I just gave up on it general. The man gets insulted even well before he start running for president, but all sudden when he did  start running it became political? That's load of crap.

4) How  hard to you party?

I thought I would be shy because my introvert behavior but for some reason I found myself more sociable than I thought. That being said I still don't like going to a party unless it run by a friend. Too distorting & if you can't find something to do you get bored fast.

5) Wildest thing you've ever done?

Smoked weed, over rated as fuck

6) Something you haven't done before that you'd like to do?

7) Something you've done before that you never want to do again?

Can't think of any.

11 hours ago, Natalie said:

1. What particular game etc was it that made you have this fear?

The 1st Resident Evil on PS1. The remake on Gamecube was even worse on how detailed the zombies. Brrrr

2. Favourite current Zelda game?

Twilight Princess will always be my favorite Zelda game. Still has favorite Link's design for that matter.

3. Favourite Zelda character aside from Link?

Midna, as far exposition fairies go having one that can actually help you in combat is probably going to leave some kind of impact on you. Having a true form certainly didn't hurt either.

4. Favourite species or place in Zelda?

I don't really have one, but the closest is probably between Gorons & Gerudo. I like camaraderie in general which is why Awakening is favorite Fire Emblem game.

Again, I don't really have favorite location in Zelda but I did like the Twili realm because how the sols enhance the Master Sword.

5. What do you hope to see in the next Zelda game that hasn't already been done?

I haven't touch Breath of the Wild, but I hope the next game puts more emphasis on camaraderie & introduce a rival to Link. I think that would be a nice way enriches the cast of the Zelda.

1. Which FE games have you played?
2. What makes Awakening your favorite FE game?
3. Do you speak any languages other than English?
4. Do you have any interest in history?
5. Do you ever ride a bike?

On 21-3-2018 at 5:42 AM, Zangetsu said:

I can't imagine how someone can think more than 10 question for a stranger & I'm sure I'm going to kick myself for it but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

You should read Natalie's interview.