SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I suddenly fear for my life when my interview finally rolls around.

You should be more afraid of me tbh

also

i was busy so I didn't have time to come back and ask more questions... sorry @buttmuncher.ops ;/

also @DefaultBeep pretty much expressed my opinion on the whole disciplining your children topic with his well done wall of text

i approve!

2 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

@Carter and @Taav

Or, Carter and Taav. Format doesn't seem to matter any more.

According to the OP you don't have to use the whole red text thing

As long as you make it obvious somehow who you're nominating, it doesn't matter~ I'm pretty sure Hatt-Man is competent enough to understand who we mean 

i want to save DefaultMeap for a time I'm not busy, (to also kill them with questions) so I'll go with TAAV

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

also DefaultBeep pretty much expressed my opinion on the whole disciplining your children topic with his well done wall of text

i approve!

None of you understand. You're not locked up in here with ME. I'm locked up in here with YOU.

I'm glad my wall of text was coherent in the end; I was worried that it had ended up being too rambly, but I wanted to try and get all my thoughts out there. Not the topic I thought I would be writing paragraphs about on a Fire Emblem forum last week...

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

i want to save DefaultMeap for a time I'm not busy, (to also kill them with questions) 

Okay, let's plan this one for when you're around and we can incinerate the mole together.

21 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'm pretty sure Hatt-Man is competent enough to understand who we mean 

This is debatable.

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Not the topic I thought I would be writing paragraphs about on a Fire Emblem forum last week...

Well, this is the interview thread. All sorts of crazy happen on here when Hatthatt is away for too long and he can't spank us into obedience.

7 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Okay, let's plan this one for when you're around and we can incinerate the mole together.

Well, this is the interview thread. All sorts of crazy happen on here when Hatthatt is away for too long and he can't spank us into obedience.

B-but I'm not a mole! I'm a spunky lightning mage who everybody loves and nobody wants to burn or otherwise torture and kill! Is my disguise not working?!?!

I hope we're both talking about the discipline kind of spanking here...

6 minutes ago, Natalie said:

talk about the terrible twos, amirite?

Fixed!

8 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Probably next week, after this interview (assuming they get enough votes)

Just to be clear, this isn't a competition. I just want to get out the spam on someone once I have the time, and it seems like Meap is the next victim

Also motion for @DefaultBeep's nickname to be Meap

@Rex Glacies @SullyMcGully All in favor?

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

B-but I'm not a mole! I'm a spunky lightning mage who everybody loves and nobody wants to burn or otherwise torture and kill! Is my disguise not working?!?!

I hope we're both talking about the discipline kind of spanking here...

You'll have to ask the Hatt himself.

His Dutch methods are very persuasive.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Just to be clear, this isn't a competition. I just want to get out the spam on someone once I have the time, and it seems like Meap is the next victim

Meap is the perfect victim for your insanity.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Is this a petition for me to change my title underneath my username? Or is this the kind of thing where, if enough people outvote me, I have to change my display name for a certain amount of time?
Either way I'm very concerned for my near future.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Is this a petition for me to change my title underneath my username? Or is this the kind of thing where, if enough people outvote me, I have to change my display name for a certain amount of time?
Either way I'm very concerned for my near future.

Nah jus something to call you because typing "DefaultBeep" all the time is eh

And just saying "Default" or "beep" is weird

also meap is adorb and it rhymes with beep

7 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Meap is the perfect victim for your insanity.

*laughs maniacally*

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Nah jus something to call you because typing "DefaultBeep" all the time is eh

And just saying "Default" or "beep" is weird

also meap is adorb and it rhymes with beep

Alright, I can get behind that. I can understand why Default might be an odd name to some, it's not the most common name. I blame my parents and also life for dealing me this cruel hand. 

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Fixed!

Aye. I rescind my vote for Meap the mole.

14 hours ago, Claudius I said:

14. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
15. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
16. Forgiveness or retribution?
17. Thoroughness or efficiency?
18. Have you enjoyed your interview?
19. Is there any question you would have liked to be asked, but haven't been asked? If so, what is it and what is the answer to it?

Wait, really? In my memory, you only came in later. Or do you mean that you were present from the beginning, but only thought of the 5 most generally awkward questions later?

14. active. when goals are achieved, would switch gears to passive. having said this, i much prefer assisting or being a "hand to the king" instead of ruling outright

15. legal naturalism

16. this one is applied situationally; depending on the person and the offence

17. efficient thoroughness. if it takes an hour to complete a task thoroughly, i expect it to be done in half an hour after two weeks of practice

18. yeah it was fun. i had the schedule differently in my head actually lol

19. nah. these types of questions are always a little weird to me lol. people are going to ask what they want to ask, and if i ever want someone to know something about me, they'll know that i let them know. you know?

yeah memory's hazy from that time. i specifically remember reacting to tango's~ opt out like "bitch, please." you're probably right in that i didn't actually start participating in the game until much later; i want to say general horace or jedi's interview but it's a pain to search (can't search by username ;/)

9 hours ago, Natalie said:

I actually worked as a child carer a couple of years ago part time and it wasn't government employment, it was more nanny work. But I think both kinds of childcare are really great and important. I was offered something more full time recently, but I turned it down because I love my current job so much and I didn't want to move cities.

55. What job would you have guessed/what do you think I do now?

56. Favourite holiday?

57. Do you prefer time with friends or family?

58. Have you ever listened to any music composed by Shostakovich?

59. What was your favourite question in this interview?

60. If there was one thing you could change about the world, what would it be?

same, there are few cities i'd be willing to move to for twerk

55. my original guess is that you were still in school for art / fashion design and the like. if that wasn't the case, i was thinking medical or paralegal. having gotten to know you better now, my top three guesses would be:

1. education field, as a TA or playground supervisor

2. veterinarian's office in any capacity or paid work at an animal shelter

3. retail women's fashion, possibly custom design & alterations or simply shoes

56. it's tied between the 4th of july and halloween

57. with lachesis friends

58. looking over the composition list, i've never played any of these while in band; the closest i would have come to hearing his music would be films like king lear, hamlet etc. (which i haven't seen)

59. hard to say. there were two instances i recall that i laughed at the irony: default quoting my own 5 questions back at me, and clarine turning the tables by putting me in a fantasy adventure (i put her in a fantasy text adventure in the forum game where we ask questions)

60. i would eliminate currency, and the idea of it

6 hours ago, Gemma said:

Yes, definitely try shrimp and grits some time. 

23. An aspiration you had that you no longer hold?

24. If you jad a stall at a renaissance fair, what would you sell?

25. Favorite bird of prey?

26. Have an older console/handheld you’ve never played that you would like to try?

27. What beverage/food would you have too cool down on a hot day?

yee, i don't know any southern style restaurants in LA that might serve it though (maybe roscoes)

23. fighter pilot

24. alcohol most likely. i'm a pretty good bartender at house parties

25. the hawk

26. it's not old, but i would want to play on a 3DS if i was a kid at this time lol

27. arnold palmer, or if day drinking add a little wodka to make it a jon daly

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

also

i was busy so I didn't have time to come back and ask more questions... sorry @buttmuncher.ops ;/

also @DefaultBeep pretty much expressed my opinion on the whole disciplining your children topic with his well done wall of text

i approve!

According to the OP you don't have to use the whole red text thing

As long as you make it obvious somehow who you're nominating, it doesn't matter~ I'm pretty sure Hatt-Man is competent enough to understand who we mean 

i want to save DefaultMeap for a time I'm not busy, (to also kill them with questions) so I'll go with TAAV

;/

i nominate @Infinite Dreams and @IEatLasers

20 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

59. hard to say. there were two instances i recall that i laughed at the irony: default quoting my own 5 questions back at me, and clarine turning the tables by putting me in a fantasy adventure (i put her in a fantasy text adventure in the forum game where we ask questions)

Haha, I'm glad that was enjoyable. I was honestly surprised that I was the first to do it. I unfortunately couldn't figure out how to keep the quote pyramid going, though, thanks to still being pretty new and inexperienced in this forum.