SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

sorry if some of these have been asked already but I'm too lazy to go and read all of those questions.

1. Have you ever had a kolache, and if so what did you think of them?

2. What's your favorite Ys game? (I recall you saying you like Ys, apologies if I misremembered)

3. Would you rather live in a domed city on Mars or a cloud/floating city on Venus?

4. Do you have any favorite fanartists? (Or Internet artists in general)

5. Corn or flour tortillas?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

16: I see you like Gaius and dislike Asugi?  Is it because he's a shameless clone or another reason?

17: What do you think of Honkia the Pegasus Knight, Eol the Mage Knight, and Thryfos the Soldier from Fire Emblem Switch?

18: How Jeigan do you like your Jeigans to be?

19: Favorite hair color?

20: Favorite eye color?

16. It's not even that he's a shameless clone, it's that he's a clone that doesn't have anything about Gaius that I like. Gaius was a cool character with a backstory, motivation, and an actual personality beyond just the obvious candy thing. Asugi is dull, obnoxious, and a bratty kid, with much less to him beyond the candy thing compared to Gaius.

17. I want more Mage Knights and more Soldiers, no matter the cost.

18. If it's a likable Jeigan, then I'm all for them. If it's a bland Jeigan, then eh, I'm fine with leaving them to their own devices.

19. Honestly? Not sure if I have a favorite. I like pretty much any hair color.

20. Even more uncertain than hair colors. Eye colors aren't really something that I pay attention to too much.

20 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

sorry if some of these have been asked already but I'm too lazy to go and read all of those questions.

1. Have you ever had a kolache, and if so what did you think of them?

2. What's your favorite Ys game? (I recall you saying you like Ys, apologies if I misremembered)

3. Would you rather live in a domed city on Mars or a cloud/floating city on Venus?

4. Do you have any favorite fanartists? (Or Internet artists in general)

5. Corn or flour tortillas?

1. Can't say that I have, but looking up what it is, it looks and sounds delicious.

2. You remembered correctly! It's the one game series I like more than Fire Emblem. Ys: The Oath in Felghana is my favorite, but Ys I&II Chronicles+ and Ys: Memories of Celceta are very close behind it.

3. A floating city sounds much cooler, so I'll go with that.

4. The fanartist that I've probably been following the longest is Torkirby. I first found some of his work on a Kirby fansite many, many years ago, forgot about him for a little while once I stopped visiting that site, and then found him again on YouTube, where he also does Let's Plays. He has a pleasant art style, and he just seems like an all-around cool guy.

5. Flour, preferably.

41. Have you ever watched The Office?

42. Have you ever had a crush on a girl?

43. Describe your dream woman's emotional characteristics?

44. Physical characteristics?

45. Do you ever flirt?

46. Can you dance?

47. Can you sing?

48. Tell me a funny joke!

49. If you were to start a charity, what would it do?

50. What homeschool curriculum did you use?

32 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

6. Who's your favorite "Est-type" character in FE?

7. Refried or black beans?

8. Have you ever built a computer?

9. Do you want to live forever?

10. Do you own any posters?

6. Probably Est herself, she gets some decent characterization in New Mystery. Although Sara turned out absolutely insane, including gaining more movement than my mounted units by the final map.

7. I'm not a big fan of beans in general, unfortunately.

8. Nope, although my sister and I were thinking about building one together before she moved out.

9. Nah, even beyond my believing in heaven, I wouldn't want to watch everyone that I know and care about die while I continue to live. I just hope I can make some form of positive difference in the world before I do die.

10. Yeah, but they're very, very old. And by "old", I mean one of them is for Spider-Man 2. As in, Toby Spider-Man.

10 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

41. Have you ever watched The Office?

42. Have you ever had a crush on a girl?

43. Describe your dream woman's emotional characteristics?

44. Physical characteristics?

45. Do you ever flirt?

46. Can you dance?

47. Can you sing?

48. Tell me a funny joke!

49. If you were to start a charity, what would it do?

50. What homeschool curriculum did you use?

41. Yep. It's enjoyable, though I wouldn't say I'm a super fan.

...That would be my sister, who has watched the entire series at least six times by now.

42. Yeah, a couple times.

43. Uh... a nice person, I guess? 

44. Gonna be honest, I haven't thought about it much.

45. The answer should be painfully obvious by the above answers.

46. I have been known to "cut a rug" every now and then, though it's not something I really care to do often.

47. I like to think I've improved, but I wouldn't say I'm particularly great.

48. What did the chicken say to the vulture?

"Hey vulture, can you help me get to the other side?"

The joke is the chicken, because trusting a vulture is foolish.

49. Hm... I honestly don't know. I don't think I would even be able to start a charity, let alone know who would need it the most.

50. AOA, or Alpha Omega Academy, for the books, as well as when I switched to online.

8 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

None of us actually do anything, it's just Arcanite as the keyboard. We're just there to confuse people.

This... this is amazing. 

73. Can we have choreographed swaying to back up Sully's amaze dancing?

9 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

57. I have! I have his two "solo" albums (hard to really call him a solo artist with those backup groups...), the second The Raconteurs album, and two albums by The Dead Weather. My true love is still for The White Stripes, but all of the other groups are still great and enjoyable.

Wonderful. 

74. Favourite White Stripes song?

75. Isn't Jack White simply the coolest guy?

76. Would you marry Jack White?

77. Do you know the story behind Jack and Meg White?

60. Both, for both of them. They've got the brains and the looks to pull it off, for sure.

You know, the more I think about it, the less I believe letting Hatty manage our band a good thing. Ever heard of Colonel Tom Parker? He was Dutch too... 

But I do think Rex would make a wonderful manager/groupie.

61. I would love to know. Share with me your secrets. Show me the wisdom of the world.

78. Don't tell anyone but

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Learn an instrument then teach it! Best way to play music you love and make a living full time! Trust me, I know.

You going to take my advice?

66. If having beer can chicken counts, then probably like 10. But now I'm curious to hear your story on this...

Heh heh. 

Well,

Spoiler

My first drink was at my own Christening at about 6 months old. The first time I was drunk was at a relatives one when I was about 3 or so...

79. Do you think I was wild in my youth?

84. Hopefully nothing that would be cause for punishment from Claudius. We all know how... strict... he can be sometimes.

80. What do you think Hatty's preferred weapon for spanking is when people derail the thread?

72. But isn't that what couples do sometimes? Unless I misunderstood your relationship, of course.

81. Don't you think Arcanite is too clingy for a robot wife?

82. Favourite colour?

83. Favourite meal?

84. Favourite time of the day?

85. Favourite word?

86. Do you speak any other languages?

87. Are there any languages you'd like to learn?

88. Do you cycle?

89. Have you ever read any of Tolkien's work?

90. Do you think @Claudius I is going to spank me for stealing his questions?

11. Do you listen to any podcasts?

12. Favorite kind of breakfast taco?

13. Whats the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

14. Have you played Ys III, and if so what did you think of it?

15. Do you play any fighting games?

51. Finish the lyrics! "Take a look at my girlfriend..."

52. "I would do anything for love..."

53. "I don't mind you coming here..."

54. "Didn't I didn't I didn't I see you..."

55. "In the town where I was born there lived a..."

56. Were the above 5 questions an appropriate test of your classic rock related knowledge base, or do you want me to stop taking it easy on you?

57. Of all the years of your life, which was your favorite?

58. On a scale of 10 to 100, how many times have you seen the Princess Bride?

59. What's your favorite quote from the Princess Bride?

60. What style of music makes you want to dance?

15 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

63. Uh... Whatever type Rapidash is, and Rapidash, Ponyta, Rapidash, Ponyta, Rapidash, and Ponyta.

That would be fire, fire, fire, fire, fire, and fire.

14 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh. Well then yeah, that's actually what I did in high school. I've kinda done all the forms of homeschooling, really; my parents taught me on their own when I was super young, I used books with the questions that my parents had to grade in middle school, and high school was an online school. It's not technically homeschooling, but it also technically is (I still have no contact with other students, and my contact with the teachers is somewhat limited, and most of the coursework is still done without any teacher involvement anyway), so I just call it homeschooling anyway.

Oh, interesting... I suppose there's no reason for me to hide it, but that would be the same situation as I had. My mother taught me in my youth, but as high school rolled around I ended up doing most of the work on the internet.

X. I know less about the heroes (if I'm being honest, most of my knowledge comes from the Percy Jackson books), but from the small amount that I know about him, probably Jason.

Percy Jackson! Woo! Totally historically inaccurate but I love the series anyway.

XVI. I believe, based on the year it was released, Toa Iruini might've been my first. I also got a couple of the 2006 sets though, and depending on how long Toa Iruini was still available for sale, it could've been one of those instead.

Ooh, I have him as well. Not my first but it is one of my favorites.

6 hours ago, Natalie said:

Still think I should play the triangle.

Spoiler

Because the triangle is easy to play.

Spoiler

And my avatar is Bill Cipher

Spoiler

Who is a triangle.

Spoiler

It is a joke.

XX. Would you say you're more extroverted or introverted?

XXI. Favorite Percy Jackson character? (The sequel series are included here and in the question below.)

XXII. Favorite Percy Jackson book?

XXIII. How many siblings do you have?

XXIV. And were they homeschooled as well?

XXV. Are you more logical or emotional?

XXVI. Do you live in a rural, urban, or suburban area, or a combination?

XXVII. Which do you prefer of the areas above?

XXVIII. Are you a procrastinator or do you try to get your work done as soon as possible?

9 hours ago, Natalie said:

This... this is amazing. 

73. Can we have choreographed swaying to back up Sully's amaze dancing?

Wonderful. 

74. Favourite White Stripes song?

75. Isn't Jack White simply the coolest guy?

76. Would you marry Jack White?

77. Do you know the story behind Jack and Meg White?

You know, the more I think about it, the less I believe letting Hatty manage our band a good thing. Ever heard of Colonel Tom Parker? He was Dutch too... 

78. Don't tell anyone but

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Learn an instrument then teach it! Best way to play music you love and make a living full time! Trust me, I know.

You going to take my advice?

Heh heh. 

Well,

Reveal hidden contents

My first drink was at my own Christening at about 6 months old. The first time I was drunk was at a relatives one when I was about 3 or so...

79. Do you think I was wild in my youth?

80. What do you think Hatty's preferred weapon for spanking is when people derail the thread?

81. Don't you think Arcanite is too clingy for a robot wife?

82. Favourite colour?

83. Favourite meal?

84. Favourite time of the day?

85. Favourite word?

86. Do you speak any other languages?

87. Are there any languages you'd like to learn?

88. Do you cycle?

89. Have you ever read any of Tolkien's work?

90. Do you think @Claudius I is going to spank me for stealing his questions?

73. Only if it's incredibly awkward and makes everyone embarrassed to even look at us.

74. This is it. This is the question I've asked myself countless times, and I still struggle to find the answer. I never thought I would need to truly answer it, but now you've put me on the spot. Making me pick my favorite entire album out of their main six would've been painful enough, but deciding between the 140 songs that I have according to iTunes? Hmmm...

My favorite will probably change in like, an hour, but I've been really into "I'm Bound To Pack It Up" lately. De Stijl in general may have some of their weaker songs in my opinion, but it also has some of their absolute bests as well. 

75. Jack has probably become one of my greatest musical influences, and really just creative influences overall. Not my first musical influence, but the greatest by now for sure.

76. There are some guys that make me question if I'm fully straight. Jack White is definitely one of them. Although, as much as I like the album, that facial hair phase of his can Get Behind Me, if you know what I mean.

...Actually, I should probably clarify that I mean I don't like it, because getting behind someone has some very different connotations in this thread by now.

77. I assume the story you're asking about is that they were married for the first few years of the band, but claimed they were brother and sister for the entirety of their run? Specifically the youngest of ten children, if I remember right. I thought it was a little weird but neat at first, but I can appreciate their reasoning for it, which I believe was to keep people focused on their music instead of their marriage. It's cool that they kept the band going for a while even after their divorce, too.

78. In hindsight, that makes quite a bit of sense. I might actually in the future, but in general, I would prefer to keep music making as a hobby; there are other things I think I would rather do for a living. Though whenever I do learn an instrument again, giving a few lessons probably wouldn't hurt.

79. My goodness! And I thought my friends who first had alcohol before they were 10 were wild. Well, you know what they say: if you're gonna start something, better start it early.

80. Printing out their own posts and taping them to a wooden paddle. "This is how your posts make me feel! How do you like it?!"

81. Again, I think they just don't know the best way to express their love. It's kinda cute from my point of few, although I admit that I'm glad I'm not the object of their affection.

82. Probably purple, I guess. Although I also like orange and green a good bit.

83. Spaghetti, topped with some nice Parmesan cheese. I'm a simple man, so I can do without the sauce.

84. Late afternoon, because I can normally relax and have some dinner while playing games or something.

85. Idiosyncratic. I dunno why, I just like it. I want to use it in one of my lyrics someday, once I find the right time.

86. A bit of Spanish, but saying that I retained much from that class would not be very accurate.

87. Japanese, because that would be super convenient given my hobbies. No longer would I need to wait for translations for games.

88. Fun Beep Fact: I never fully learned how to ride a bike. I fell off one time as a kid once the training wheels were removed, and I stopped wanting to learn after that. Now, I just haven't really bothered to finish learning.

89. I have read all of The Hobbit, but that's it.

90. Let's just hope you don't get caught when he's in a particularly unmerciful mood...

8 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

11. Do you listen to any podcasts?

12. Favorite kind of breakfast taco?

13. Whats the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

14. Have you played Ys III, and if so what did you think of it?

15. Do you play any fighting games?

11. I used to listen to a podcast called 2P START! LIVE! a bunch back when it and their webcomic were still running. I still go back and listen to them every now and then, just for old times sake. Other shoutouts to Fobbies are Borange, which I really need to listen to again, and The Adventure Zone and MBMBaM. No Adventure Zone spoilers, I'm on the second to last episode in their first series!

12. Are there others besides eggs, sausage, and cheese? Because that one is a breakfast classic for sure.

13. Hm... Not sure if I've ever really eaten anything "weird" yet, honestly. I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

14. Not yet, but I really want to, so I can decide if it's fun or garbage for myself. I'll most likely do so once I finish Ys IV: Dawn of Ys, which is currently sitting on my shelf. I need to go back to playing that soon...

15. Yes, quite a few actually! Although I'm garbage at them and normally play on the easiest difficulty, but I find them fun.

4 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

51. Finish the lyrics! "Take a look at my girlfriend..."

52. "I would do anything for love..."

53. "I don't mind you coming here..."

54. "Didn't I didn't I didn't I see you..."

55. "In the town where I was born there lived a..."

56. Were the above 5 questions an appropriate test of your classic rock related knowledge base, or do you want me to stop taking it easy on you?

57. Of all the years of your life, which was your favorite?

58. On a scale of 10 to 100, how many times have you seen the Princess Bride?

59. What's your favorite quote from the Princess Bride?

60. What style of music makes you want to dance?

51. Sorry, but I had to look this one up, so I lost that one.

52. I'd never lie to you, and that's a fact ;) (that one didn't need to be Googled)

53. Sorry, also had to look this one up.

54. FEELING ALL ALONE WITHOUT A FRIEND Y'KNOW YOU FEEL LIKE DYIN'
OOOOHH
DIDN'T I DIDN'T I DIDN'T I SEE YOU CRYIN'
...You can tell which song I've listened to too much. Thanks Mom!

55. This may shock you, but my parents never really listened to The Beatles that I know of, especially around me.

56. I'm pretty sure I might've failed, but in my defense, if you had thrown in some Poison, AC/DC,  Aerosmith, or Sir Mix-a-Lot and Young MC, then I might've done better.

57. Honestly, probably this one. A lot of good things have happened in terms of preparing for my future, I've finally pushed myself to work on some projects, and I've had a lot of fun so far here on SF. There have been some downsides too, but I can't deny all the good that has happened in spite of it.

58. ...Okay, now please don't freak out.

But I've never seen it.

please dont hurt me

59. That one part where the guy says "You really are my The Princess Bride." I tear up every time.

60. This is somewhat embarrassing to admit, but at one of my sister's birthday parties, I got a little too footloose (another good song by the way) to "Fergalicious", which happens to be one of my sister's favorite songs. That's also how I broke my 3DS in half.

4 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

That would be fire, fire, fire, fire, fire, and fire.

Oh, interesting... I suppose there's no reason for me to hide it, but that would be the same situation as I had. My mother taught me in my youth, but as high school rolled around I ended up doing most of the work on the internet.

I suppose the mane of fire could've given that away, in hindsight.

Oh wow, cool! Yeah, that's basically the pattern my sister and I had, counting the books as my mom teaching us as well since she was the one to grade everything. I don't think I've met anyone else who went that same route, so it's cool to find someone on SF of all places!

4 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Percy Jackson! Woo! Totally historically inaccurate but I love the series anyway.

Ooh, I have him as well. Not my first but it is one of my favorites.

Reveal hidden contents

Because the triangle is easy to play.

Reveal hidden contents

And my avatar is Bill Cipher

Reveal hidden contents

Who is a triangle.

Reveal hidden contents

It is a joke.

XX. Would you say you're more extroverted or introverted?

XXI. Favorite Percy Jackson character? (The sequel series are included here and in the question below.)

XXII. Favorite Percy Jackson book?

XXIII. How many siblings do you have?

XXIV. And were they homeschooled as well?

XXV. Are you more logical or emotional?

XXVI. Do you live in a rural, urban, or suburban area, or a combination?

XXVII. Which do you prefer of the areas above?

XXVIII. Are you a procrastinator or do you try to get your work done as soon as possible?

Definitely one of my favorite book series. At least the author is honest about the inaccuracies :P

I have a soft spot for Iruini due to how early I got him. Or rather, how early I got three of him, because stupid Walgreens never had Norik so I kept getting more Iruinis out of spite. I have Norik now though, and he's cool, so I'm slightly over it. Only slightly though.

XX. Probably more introverted. I enjoy talking with people, but I get burnt out after a while, and I'm always fine to just hang out inside.

XXI. Hm... probably either Leo or Reyna, if I had to choose.

XXII. I like the sequel series more than the first in general, but picking a favorite out of those is tough... maybe The House of Hades? That one was really great overall, although again, they all were.

XXIII. One sister, who is one year and four and a half months older than me.

XXIV. Yes, except for one year or two in I believe kindergarten, when she did in fact go to a public school. I was always homeschooled, though.

XXV. I try to be more logical when it comes to making decisions, but I'm a very emotion person, so I'll let you decide which I qualify as, depending on which category you're looking at.

XXVI. Rural, assuming I'm right about the definition of suburban.

XXVII. Probably rural, since I've primarily lived in those areas all my life, and I would prefer not living in an urban area if given the choice.

XXVIII. Depends on what it is really, but I'd say a procrastinator more often than not.

16. Most anticipated games of 2016?

17. Have you ever played a Touhou game?

18. Do you enjoy horror films? (Or horror media in general)

19. Have you played any Xanadu games?

20. Do you hunt, or do you think you'd ever consider hunting in the future?

5 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

16. Most anticipated games of 2016?

17. Have you ever played a Touhou game?

18. Do you enjoy horror films? (Or horror media in general)

19. Have you played any Xanadu games?

20. Do you hunt, or do you think you'd ever consider hunting in the future?

16. Did you mean 2018? I'll have to look at a list of games that came out in 2016 honestly, I don't remember it standing out too much.

Actually, nevermind, I just found a list of games on Wikipedia, and there were actually a good few games that came out that I wanted. Fates, BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma Extend, Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse,  Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator-, The King of Fighters XIV, and Shantae: Half-Genie Hero were all games I was excited for and ended up buying. All of them were pretty fun too, although Fates was a bit disappointing.

17. Another one of my proudest life achievements: beating MegaMari legit. Otherwise, I also own EoSD, IaMP, and New Super Marisa Land, plus the physical soundtracks for the last two. I enjoy them, but I wouldn't say I'm particularly good at the main games, if my performance in EoSD is any indication.

18. I find psychological horror interesting, but I never really go out of my way to play or watch anything horror related, other than some Let's Plays.

19. It's technically an entirely different series I believe, or at least a spin-off series, but I actually own a physical in-the-case copy of The Legend of Xanadu, because I've heard good things and the soundtrack is (obviously because Falcom) great. I'm just waiting for the English fan translation to be released, which I think is close to completion last I checked. I've also been meaning to buy Xanadu Next on Steam, but I have yet to do so.

20. I do not, but I do have family members that do/did. I probably won't do it personally, though.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

16. Did you mean 2018? I'll have to look at a list of games that came out in 2016 honestly, I don't remember it standing out too much.

I actually meant 2017 (this year)

im dum

6 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

91. Don't you think Rex is too irresponsible to play the triangle, even if he is one himself?

92. Hatt-man asked me to put in a good word about giving him a promotion. How about head groupie or merch salesman?

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

76. There are some guys that make me question if I'm fully straight.

So the real question is:

93. Would you go gay for Jack White if he asked you to?

...Actually, I should probably clarify that I mean I don't like it, because getting behind someone has some very different connotations in this thread by now.

94. What is wrong with his facial hair?

95. Don't you like beards?

96. Do you think people who dye their beards are weird too?

97. What is all this anti-beard stuff?

98. What about bears?

99. Bears with beards?

100. Beards that look like bears?

101. Beards on bears that look like dalmatians?

80. Printing out their own posts and taping them to a wooden paddle. "This is how your posts make me feel! How do you like it?!"

Oh my flipping flip!

I'm going to the Netherlands next year...

102. Do you know how scared I am right now?!

88. Fun Beep Fact: I never fully learned how to ride a bike. I fell off one time as a kid once the training wheels were removed, and I stopped wanting to learn after that. Now, I just haven't really bothered to finish learning.

Wow, this is kind of like me and swimming.

103. Can you swim?

104. If yes, favourite stroke?

89. I have read all of The Hobbit, but that's it.

I'll take it.

105. What about The Lord of the Rings/Hobbit movies?

18 minutes ago, Natalie said:

91. Don't you think Rex is too irresponsible to play the triangle, even if he is one himself?

92. Hatt-man asked me to put in a good word about giving him a promotion. How about head groupie or merch salesman?

So the real question is:

93. Would you go gay for Jack White if he asked you to?

94. What is wrong with his facial hair?

95. Don't you like beards?

96. Do you think people who dye their beards are weird too?

97. What is all this anti-beard stuff?

98. What about bears?

99. Bears with beards?

100. Beards that look like bears?

101. Beards on bears that look like dalmatians?

Oh my flipping flip!

I'm going to the Netherlands next year...

102. Do you know how scared I am right now?!

Wow, this is kind of like me and swimming.

103. Can you swim?

104. If yes, favourite stroke?

I'll take it.

105. What about The Lord of the Rings/Hobbit movies?

91. Agreed, I think he may not be responsible enough to join our band. It's hard to keep triangles around.

Hah.

92. Are you telling me that we could sell officially licensed spanking merch? He has the job, no question.

93. I mean, I'm not gonna say no ;)

94. I dunno, something about it just doesn't do much for me. I prefer the clean shaven look, both for myself and for most other guys, although some guys can pull it off. Shame too, considering how much I listen to that album.

95. They can look fine, depending on the person.

96. It seems... odd, for sure. Although better that than dying their hair somewhere else.

97. Beards are fine! I'm just not a huge fan of them myself.

98. I had a stuffed bear once. I named him Beary. I was not the most creative child.

99. Only okay if they also have a top hat and monocle. 

100. Only okay if the bear beard also has a tiny top hat and tiny monocle.

101. I haven't seen 101 Dalmatians in a while. I'm sure the bears were great in it, though.

102. With all the posts you've made... I don't blame you. That's a lot of bulk to tape to a paddle. Although maybe the paper will soften the blow a little bit?

103. Yep, that I learned how to do pretty early on.

104. Does floating flat on my back count as a stroke? Because that one's fun.

105. I saw the first part of the Hobbit trilogy when it came out, and the first Lord of the Rings movie sometime after. That's it, though.

@Robert of Normandy Ah, that makes sense as well. All the Fire Emblem releases should be a given (Warriors should be getting to my house tomorrow!), but otherwise, I'll have to check out a list again, although I remember being more excited about games this year than last year.

...Huh, maybe I remembered wrong. The only games that I was hyped for that I've actually bought are Sonic Mania and Ys VIII. Otherwise, I haven't bought them yet, but Ys Origin (on PS4/Vita specifically, I already own it on PC), Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Metroid: Samus Returns, and Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle.

You asked more questions while I was typing this, but I'll answer them in a new post, if that's okay.

Edited by DefaultBeep

5 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

21. Do you use Discord?

22. Opinion on hostess Twinkies?

23. French toast or cinnamon rolls?

24. Do you like gravy?

25. Opinion on Brussels sprouts?

21. Nope, can't say I've ever used it or Skype before.

22. They're pretty good, though their not my favorite Hostess product.

23. Cinnamon rolls, because icing. French toast is great, but I tend to be in the mood for cinnamon rolls more often.

24. Yep, biscuits and gravy is another classic meal that my dad makes wonderfully. Although certain kinds of gravy can be... undesirable.

25. I don't actually think I've had them before, so I suppose no opinion for them.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

It's hard to keep triangles around.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Although better that than dying their hair somewhere else.

106. Oh, you mean dyeing their chest hair, right?

104. Does floating flat on my back count as a stroke? Because that one's fun.

11/10 because I can't even do that!

107. Indoor swimming or nature swimming?

102. With all the posts you've made... I don't blame you. That's a lot of bulk to tape to a paddle. Although maybe the paper will soften the blow a little bit?

108. Do you think there's time to make a get away while he tapes all those pages onto the paddle, or do you think he'll come with it prepared?

109. Devise a plan for my escape involving:

sweet potatoes;

playing cards;

a pack of tissues

25. I don't actually think I've had them before, so I suppose no opinion for them.

110. So what do your parents force you to eat on Christmas Day instead then?

111. Ever eaten sweet potato chips?

112. Do you like Thai food?

113. Favourite Disney Princess?

114. Favourite Disney film?

115. Ever seen any Studio Ghibli?

WHAT! No Princess Bride? You can't be a real homeschooler. Liar! Imposter! Fiend! Troglodyte! (That last one I learned from @Clarine)

61. Have you ever been on an adventure in Odyssey?

62. "Oh yeah, all right, take it easy baby..." (HINT: this guy died recently)

63. "I know. All I. Need to know by the way that I got..."

64. What makes the rock and roll world go 'round?

65. Ever watch an anime called Durarara?

66. Ever want to visit the Holy Land?

67. Ever play Munchkin?

68. What's the most difficult job you've ever tackled?

69. What's the dirtiest job you've ever tackled?

70. I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?

12 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

26. What is your favorite Hostess product, then?

27. what do you think of the star nosed mole?

28. Favorite cereal?

29. Favorite side quest in Trails FC/SC so far?

30. Have you ever been fishing?

26. Ho Hos or Ding Dongs are probably my top contenders

27. Lame. Why bother trying to improve on what is already perfection?

28. Probably Reese's Puffs, although I haven't had cereal in quite a while at this point.

29. I don't remember if it technically counts as a side quest, or just, like... a thing to do, but I thought the fishing in FC was cute. I'll admit, I didn't do a whole lot of the Bracer quests in FC, so I can't comment on most of those. I'm still in the second chapter of SC, so I haven't had a chance to do many of its side quests.

30. Yep, a couple times when I was younger. The only thing I really remember was catching more fish than my sister, and then losing interest.

10 minutes ago, Natalie said:

106. Oh, you mean dyeing their chest hair, right?

11/10 because I can't even do that!

107. Indoor swimming or nature swimming?

108. Do you think there's time to make a get away while he tapes all those pages onto the paddle, or do you think he'll come with it prepared?

109. Devise a plan for my escape involving:

sweet potatoes;

playing cards;

a pack of tissues

110. So what do your parents force you to eat on Christmas Day instead then?

111. Ever eaten sweet potato chips?

112. Do you like Thai food?

113. Favourite Disney Princess?

114. Favourite Disney film?

115. Ever seen any Studio Ghibli?

106. I was thinking more like arm or leg hair, but I can agree with that too.

107. Uh, I guess a mix? Most of the times I've been swimming, it's in an outdoor pool. Although I have gone swimming at beaches before.

108. Alas, he seems too clever to not prepare before hand. You'll need to come up with something clever...

109. ...Or just let me come up with a plan instead. Don't worry, I've got this whole situation locked down tight:

Spoiler

When you visit him, bring along a large case filled with playing cards. This large case must possess a secret compartment, one that is filled up entirely with sweet potatoes. It is important that this secret compartment be well hidden, but also easily accessed; a small camouflaged zipper that opens the Potato Pouch should be good. When he invites you in, tell him that in your family, it is customary to greet someone by playing a simple yet competitive game of Go Fish. It does not matter if that is factual or not, all that matters is that you present it in a believable way. Once you sit down at his mahogany dining table, it is vital that you let him win, without making it obvious. He will win and feel very proud of his excellent Go Fish abilities, and this is exactly the mindset that you want him in. Start acting dejected, and say that this was the first game of Go Fish that you've lost since 2003, and you were trying to go for the 15 year world record. Ask him for some tissues; if you're lucky, he will have to go into another room to find a pack, which will give you enough time to open the Potato Pouch while he's out of earshot and can't hear the zipper. Now, this is when things get real.

When he comes back, take one single tissue, that's all that should be needed. Wipe away those crocodile tears, and maybe blow your nose once or twice if you think it will be more convincing. He will feel bad for his earlier prideful behavior, and that is when you must strike. With the swiftness of 1,000 eagles, throw the used tissue directly in his eyes, effectively blinding him. Take your large case, and toss a couple potatoes at him. That's not necessary for the plan, but it may help you to release some anger. Begin to run out of his house, and leave a trail of potatoes as you escape. Even if he somehow managed to remove his teary blindfold, he will be unable to follow you without slipping on the many potatoes left behind. Then, just get to the airport, bribe the pilot with the leftover potatoes, and safely return to your own home once again!

No need to thank me for saving your life, it's the least I could do. Other than just doing nothing, I guess, which would involve me doing very little.

110. Uh.. my family "forced" me to eat ham and potatoes during Christmas time. I was unaware that there were less desirable alternatives that were forced on some people.

111. Yeah, they're alright. Not my favorites, but solid.

112. Not sure if I've ever tried any Thai food, actually.

113. I remember watching Beauty and the Beast a lot when I was younger, so I guess Belle.

114. Peter Pan and it's sequel, I watched those a bunch as a kid.

115. No, but I have heard a lot of good things about the films.

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

WHAT! No Princess Bride? You can't be a real homeschooler. Liar! Imposter! Fiend! Troglodyte! (That last one I learned from @Clarine)

61. Have you ever been on an adventure in Odyssey?

62. "Oh yeah, all right, take it easy baby..." (HINT: this guy died recently)

63. "I know. All I. Need to know by the way that I got..."

64. What makes the rock and roll world go 'round?

65. Ever watch an anime called Durarara?

66. Ever want to visit the Holy Land?

67. Ever play Munchkin?

68. What's the most difficult job you've ever tackled?

69. What's the dirtiest job you've ever tackled?

70. I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?

There's a certain level of irony in a homeschooler judging another homeschooler for missing out on an experience :P

61. We had like one episode on DVD, but I definitely watched it a bunch. If I remember right, it was the episode with some size-changing in an ant farm, a bomb, and a possible attempted suicide off a building. I should rewatch that episode someday...

62. Will you forgive me for not knowing this song if I tell you that his name always makes me think of NASCAR? Although that's probably less of a homeschooler thing and more just thanks to where I grew up...

63. Shoot, that's one I didn't actually know! I would've had it if you'd asked me what that dude looks like...

64. Um, excuse me, but it's "the rockin' world". I should've known you didn't know no good from bad.

...You can probably guess which of these bands I've heard the most in my life. Thanks Dad!

65. Nope, can't say that I have.

66. I want, to be ready
I want, to be ready
I want, to be ready, Sully
To post in the interview just like Sully

...Yeah, walking in Jerusalem sounds neat I guess.

67. Nope, can't say that I have.

68. Hm... Not because of actual difficulty, but because of how nervous I was, I'll say taking my driving test. I'm gonna be lenient on the definition of "job" for this, because my actual jobs have been fairly limited so far.

69. Probably watching Dirty Jobs several years ago.

70. Not sure if this is another reference, or a legit question, but if it's legit... I grew up in Illinois, my dude. Asking if I've seen the rain is like asking if I've ever opened my eyes.

1- Will you walk 500 miles and will you walk 500 more?

2-would it make you the man who has walked 1000 miles?

3-Whos door would you fall on after that walk 

4- Have you played an instrument 

5-have you played an instrument while walking one thousand miles 

6-If so what instrument 

7-favourite instrument 

8-how many questions do I have left