• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

1) i don't know what the fuck that is

2) Umbreon

3) Rotom-Wash

4) If it's a fan video of some sort, no. I have seen its usage in Fates.

5) No

1. A is a Meow Wow, B is a Flowbermeow, and C is a Meowjesty. All of them are Dream Eaters in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance.

4. I was referring to Fates with that one.

9 hours ago, Jotari said:

16.Favorite Bond movie?
17.Favorite Disney movie?
18.Favorite Shakespeare play?
19.Favorite Queen song?
20.Favorite Harry Potter character?

16) Haven't seen them.

17) Mulan

18) King Lear

19) Killer Queen

20) Was Sirius for the longest time, but I feel it's more McGonagall these days.

9 hours ago, Chen said:

1. YOUR FAVORITE MUSCLE?

2. OPINIONS ON DRAGONFRUIT?

3. CAN YOU RIDE MOTORCYCLES?

4. WOULD YOU CONSIDER DOING A COOL FLIP WITH A MOTORCYCLE

5. What is the worst quality of societies?

1) Bicep is easily my favorite to draw. Actually I really like detailing the upper arm area in general. A good delt-bicep-tricep is a huge pleasure to draw as an artist.

also gluteus maximus

2) Haven't eaten it but I like the drinks

3) No

4) That would be contingent on if I ever learn to ride a motorcycle first

5) Social conformity and the subsequent shunning and bullying people get when they don't conform--there are things that, yes, it would be nice if everyone did, like don't be a dick to each other, but there are other values society places upon people, where not performing those values is not harmful to anyone and doesn't actually hinder society's function, yet because it's socially unacceptable people will deride and even hurt people who don't quite fit in but are ultimately harmless.

What is one of your most favourite childhood memories?

Are there any things on TV or in general that scared you as a kid?

What TV shows did you grow up with as a kid?

Are you good/decent enough at keeping things to an appropriate/family friendly level when kids are around? (Eg: no dirty jokes, no bad language)

What are your most unfavourite foods?

4 hours ago, Randoman said:

What is one of your most favourite childhood memories?

Are there any things on TV or in general that scared you as a kid?

What TV shows did you grow up with as a kid?

Are you good/decent enough at keeping things to an appropriate/family friendly level when kids are around? (Eg: no dirty jokes, no bad language)

What are your most unfavourite foods?

1) I don't honestly remember specific events from my childhood. I don't like to think about myself as a child because I was a fucking dumbass.

2) Decapitation. Still not very comfortable with it. I watch a lot of Chinese period dramas. Capital punishment in ancient china involved a lot of decapitation.

3) Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Journey To the West and its various adaptations, and Huan Zhu Ge Ge (or at least I just didn't get some of the more adult stuff at the time) were the more kid friendly ones, Yi Tian Tu Long Ji, and Romance of the Three Kingdoms, not so much kid friendly. Very bloody. Still watched anyway. Fucking love me some sword fights.

4) If I'm actively aware that I'm around a child younger than a teenager I can turn off swearing and dirty jokes pretty well. I don't do it so well when I'm just out at a restaurant and there just happen to be a family near me because I don't really look at other people when I'm out.

5) Bittermelon is bad. Certain ways of preparing certain vegetables. Unflavored milk. Pork when it's not doused in some sauce or made into schnizel/katsu/whatever or bacon or meatballs. Basically I only like pork when it no longer taste like pork. Don't like cabbage, unless it's in cole slaw or kimchi. Love me some kimchi.

I will also just adamantly refuse to eat rabbit regardless of how it tastes. 

Edited by Thor Odinson

1. Would you rather have Ryouma in FE4 or Ayra in FE14?

2. If a Salamence and Garon got into a fight, who would win?

3. If Ayra and Wigglytuff got into a fight, who would win?

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

1. Would you rather have Ryouma in FE4 or Ayra in FE14?

2. If a Salamence and Garon got into a fight, who would win?

3. If Ayra and Wigglytuff got into a fight, who would win?

1) Tough choice. Ryoma is ridiculously powerful and the 1-2 definitely helps, but FE4 is ultimately the mount show. I could give him leg/knight, but that means taking it away from Ayra and that would be bad. Ayra's stats wouldn't hold up in FE14 that well, but assuming we scaled them up---well, she's definitely more of a player phase unit, and might play similar to Hana except her bases are fucking baller. If she kept full powered Astra (let's just call it Meteor) I might go for the Ayra in FE14 thing. FE14 does a better job at giving foot units a chance to do things than FE4, certainly.

2) Salamence vs Normal Garon or Salamence vs Dragon Garon

I feel like Salamence will win either way because I feel pokemon are more powerful than people in general and Salamence is kinda up there in terms of power

3) As much as I like Wigglytuff I admit it's not super powerful as far as Pokemon goes. Still, as Ayra has like, no res, and it's a spA attacker, it can probably take Ayra if it gets a solid hit in. Wigglytuff, however, has poor Def and Speed, so if Ayra gets Astra in it's not going to take it well even with the monstrous HP. 

21.Have you seen Gone With The Wind?
22.The most complex thing you do in your kitchen (there is a right and wrong answer to this)?
23.Opinion on polygamy?
24.Is Cannibalism ethically immoral (ignoring the biological factors that makes it inadvisable)?
25.(Probably) Not at all related to the above, what's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

21.Have you seen Gone With The Wind?
22.The most complex thing you do in your kitchen (there is a right and wrong answer to this)?
23.Opinion on polygamy?
24.Is Cannibalism ethically immoral (ignoring the biological factors that makes it inadvisable)?
25.(Probably) Not at all related to the above, what's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

21. No

22. I wash my boyfriend's cutting board once he's done with it? Also today I punched meat to make schnitzel
I mean I'm not a very good cook, I can make very simple things I guess but he's a much better cook than me and actually knows what his doing and i have about 0 intuition so I just help him prep and wash the dishes

23. I am not a fan of old-school polygamy, which is more like polygyny, which is pretty misogynistic. I have no qualms with polyamory given all parties are consenting--I can see legal complications with it in terms of marriage licensing but it might still be doable (idk im not a law student I don't know shit in that area). However, I personally cannot partake in a polyamorous relationship. Strictly monogamous here.

24. I'm a bit too grossed out to answer this question.

25. Most white people find century egg weird and gross but it's fucking delicious I'm Chinese ok

Since you mentioned watching the series as a kid, who is your favourite character in Sailor Moon?

Since you mostly like Marvel, are there any DC characters (besides Batman related ones since I'm beyond sick of hearing everyone talk about them) that you like?

Are there any game series that you've wanted to get into that you couldn't for whatever reason? (Eg: not having the console for it, the gameplay didn't flow well with you, etc.)

What do you think of SF's April Fools prank this year? I'm guessing you at least have a positive opinion of it since you like Sakura.

What do you think of the amount of questions you got for your interview? I'm kind of jealous at the amount of questions you got.

On 3/30/2017 at 11:35 PM, Thor Odinson said:

25. Most white people find century egg weird and gross but it's fucking delicious I'm Chinese ok

Just thought I'd throw it out there that I find century egg really tasty and rich and creamy. Though then again, I'm Asian.

53 minutes ago, Randoman said:

Since you mentioned watching the series as a kid, who is your favourite character in Sailor Moon?

Since you mostly like Marvel, are there any DC characters (besides Batman related ones since I'm beyond sick of hearing everyone talk about them) that you like?

Are there any game series that you've wanted to get into that you couldn't for whatever reason? (Eg: not having the console for it, the gameplay didn't flow well with you, etc.)

What do you think of SF's April Fools prank this year? I'm guessing you at least have a positive opinion of it since you like Sakura.

What do you think of the amount of questions you got for your interview? I'm kind of jealous at the amount of questions you got.

Just thought I'd throw it out there that I find century egg really tasty and rich and creamy. Though then again, I'm Asian.

1) Jupiter is pretty bomb

2) I don't know much about DC but I'm here for anything involving Wonder Woman she is very cool

3) Not really, I'm not really that interested in general gaming that much

4) I generally don't like looking at large amounts of pink for an extended period of time, but I will make an exception for Sakura and welcome her as our new overlord

5) It's alright, not overwhelming which is good, disappointed at the very small amount of questions related to programming though

Edited by Thor Odinson

Liking Jupiter is GOOD TASTE.

1) Hullo, how are you today?

2) How far in Jojo are you?

3) I see you like Jotaro. Personally my favorite Jotaro is part 4. Your's?

4) Favorite Jojo villain?

5) Favorite Stand?

6) If you had a Stand and it had bunny  ears would you be happy?

7 minutes ago, Ebony said:

Liking Jupiter is GOOD TASTE.

1) Hullo, how are you today?

2) How far in Jojo are you?

3) I see you like Jotaro. Personally my favorite Jotaro is part 4. Your's?

4) Favorite Jojo villain?

5) Favorite Stand?

6) If you had a Stand and it had bunny  ears would you be happy?

1) I am alright, thank you

2) Part 8, chapter 30 or 40 something last I remember. It was a while ago.

3) Also part 4. Mature nerdy PhD Jotaro is the best.

4) Wham. I like an honorable guy. Out of main antagonists, Cars for being the most fabulous.

5)

On 3/29/2017 at 0:15 PM, Thor Odinson said:

Starplat is the cutest. I feel like he's there to display how Jotaro actually feels about things--he's very emotive while Jotaro just keeps this straight face. It's a very nice contrast and I like how he enhances my read on Jotaro's character. Like I feel that despite not being a fully autonomous stand Starplat has quite a lot of personality to himself, as well. Designwise I am a big fan of Black Sabbath. The Renaissance Italy look is pretty baller. Stray cat is also really cute. I like Killer Queen a lot too. I blame those fanart with KQ acting super cat-like all the time for that. 

6) Yes

These are all good answers and I agree on Star Platinum. He has a great personality for an extension of a soul. He's adorable. Thanks for the answers.

(Also Killer Queen is baller too but I'm a big nerd for part 4.)

6. Opinion of Fates removing gender restrictions on classes? 

7. Favorite Jojo major characters?

8. Have you played a Warriors game?

9. Cats or dogs?

10. Have you heard of Maru?

10 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

6. Opinion of Fates removing gender restrictions on classes? 

7. Favorite Jojo major characters?

8. Have you played a Warriors game?

9. Cats or dogs?

10. Have you heard of Maru?

6) I mean I've literally been campaigning for years for that because I fucking hated class-based gender restrictions, which was like "oh hey can we have a girl character who's a berserker and a boy that rides a pegasus it would be cool character variation" to FE12 class-unlocked mode where women were locked out from half the class list and Minerva would REALLY like to have had Berserker and I'm like, fucking bullshit 

So I'm VERY glad fates did it. I think I wrote several posts around the forums for this matter. Gender restrictions are fucking dumb and needs to fuck off and I bought fates partially because it removed gender restrictions on non-DLC classes. And partially because Ryoma panders to everything I like

7) Jotaro, Jolyne, Kakyoin, Joseph, Wham, Hermes

8) No

9) Both? I like cats slightly more visually, but they're both cute. Both would probably annoy me as a pet in different ways. Neither of them are rabbits.

10) Is that the cat conductor in Japan

Edited by Thor Odinson

3 hours ago, Thor Odinson said:

6) I mean I've literally been campaigning for years for that because I fucking hated class-based gender restrictions, which was like "oh hey can we have a girl character who's a berserker and a boy that rides a pegasus it would be cool character variation" to FE12 class-unlocked mode where women were locked out from half the class list and Minerva would REALLY like to have had Berserker and I'm like, fucking bullshit 

So I'm VERY glad fates did it. I think I wrote several posts around the forums for this matter. Gender restrictions are fucking dumb and needs to fuck off and I bought fates partially because it removed gender restrictions on non-DLC classes. And partially because Ryoma panders to everything I like

7) Jotaro, Jolyne, Kakyoin, Joseph, Wham, Hermes

8) No

9) Both? I like cats slightly more visually, but they're both cute. Both would probably annoy me as a pet in different ways. Neither of them are rabbits.

10) Is that the cat conductor in Japan

10) No - Maru is a cat who loves boxes. You can see videos of him on Youtube.