SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

Well. This is unexpected.

1: Obligatory "What are your first/current impressions of me?" question.

2: Aspirations in life?

3: A movie, video game, etc that you love that everyone else hates?

4: A movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else loves?

5: Will you be sticking to the 5 question limit?

1. First: "Nerdy mom who likes art? Looks promising." Current: "Rezzy's a real nice gal. Loves her family and doesn't afraid of anything."

2. I want to go down in history as an innovator.

3. I honestly can't think of anything. Sorry.

4. Game: Persona 4. Movie: Idk.

5. Try keeping it at 3 questions, please.

I'll get to the rest in a bit. I have to eat dinner.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Greatest achievement in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.What book are you currently reading?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

1. I honestly don't know.

2. Live A Live, a Super Famicom RPG by Squaresoft.

3. Fellowship of the Ring.

4. Maine, in the United States.

5. Any night sky with the moon partially covered or obscured by clouds.

1. Why the name "Garland Chaos"?

2. Is Final Fantasy 1 your favorite Final Fantasy?

3. What would be your least favorite Final Fantasy?

4. Thoughts on Final Fantasy 15?

5. What got you into Fire Emblem?

1. Just a name I came up with when making my Skype account. That and I had a Garland avatar for a while.

2. No. FFX is.

3. Does 4 Heroes of Light count?

4. SNES era Final Fantasy is still the best.

5. My curiosity after playing Blazing Sword on emulator.

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?

7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?

8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?

9.Is Cannibilism ethically immortal (ignoring the biological factors that makes it inadvisible)?

10.A Mega Pokemon you'd like to see?

Edited by Jotari

Okey doke, do you mean 3 total, or 3 at a time?

3 at a time.

Opinions of the following:

a. 13f26d5e1b.gif

b. 49f2b4fd55.gif

c. yours truly

a. Adorable.

b. Adorable.

c. Adorable. You're one of Ein's friends(?), so that automatically makes you cool in my book.

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Is Cannibilism ethically immortal (ignoring the biological factors that makes it inadvisible)?
10.A Mega Pokemon you'd like to see?

6. Albert Einstein, Bruce Lee, and Aleister Crowley.

7. Flynn from Shin Megami Tensei IV, Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile, and Tidus from Final Fantasy X.

8. Kefka from Final Fantasy VI, Golbez from Final Fantasy IV, and Arvis from FE4.

9. Yes. Human beings exist to help each other, not harm each other.

10. Mega Kingler please.

a. Adorable.

b. Adorable.

c. Adorable. You're one of Ein's friends(?), so that automatically makes you cool in my book.

I am adorable. ;) and I'm his girlfriend lol. Thanks though 8) Edited by Espeon

6: Opinion on the name Rachel?

7: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

8: Opinion on kids in Fire Emblem?

6. Rachel's a pretty name. :3

7. Kids are fun if they're kept under control. It'd be nice to have some, but I'll probably just adopt tbh.

8. It's a kinda neat concept tbh. Especially since some have really cool personalities and others can be weapons of mass destruction.

9: Opinion on Ests in Fire Emblem?

10: Why is Echidna one of your favorite FE characters?

11: Opinion on petticoats?

6. Rachel's a pretty name. :3

7. Kids are fun if they're kept under control. It'd be nice to have some, but I'll probably just adopt tbh.

8. It's a kinda neat concept tbh. Especially since some have really cool personalities and others can be weapons of mass destruction.

6: Thanks, it's my name.

16: Who is your favorite Harvest Moon girl to marry?

17: Who is your favorite overall HM character, if different?

18: Who is your least favorite HM character?

19: When did you first start playing HM?

20: Do you ever wish HM had more time in the day or longer seasons?

16. Can't say I have an absolute favorite. Elli or Celia could be the closest to that if I had to crunch them down.

17. Again can't say definitely. Probably Chester from Hero of Leaf Valley because he always amused me when he talked.

18. Murrey or the Harvest Goddess in the newer games. Not to say they're bad, but I feel so univested to try and help or improve relationships with them. Feels like a waste of time.

19. Probably when I was around 7 or 8 with A Wonderful Life. I started pretty early and despite not knowing three fourths of what I was doing it felt cool to play along and be a farmer.

20. In the beginning when I'm starting a new HM, I'd agree but by the time I've adjusted to the game's rthymn the time feels just right or slightly too slow. The only time I wish things took longer were in the DS games.

7. Yeah, though the other one's name is Luciana - also, her and her sister's full names suggest... Yeah. And indeed, Garlot was pretty close with Siskier in Blaze Union - and took her death rather poorly.

11. I see. As far as side quests go, the Brionac side quest in Vesperia sticks out the most to me since it spans the entire game, and begins well before you recruit the character who it's for (not that you'd know that, or what needs doing and when unless you used a guide). The BC Rod side quest is pretty similar, and there's the bonus dungeon, which is unlocked after beating the game - if you did something regarding Phaeroh's Crag that had a pretty narrow window of opportunity first.

14. Favorite Rotom form?

15. Favorite Eevee evolution?

16. Most troublesome level in a SRPG?

14. Mow Rotom. I like the dude's face when he's going for you. If were speaking specifically of typings, the usual form of Rotom is what I prefer.

15. Jolteon since he was the guy I changed to in Gale of Darkness when I had to evolve my Eevee.

16. Xcom Enemy Within: There's this one chapter where you fight these moving tanks called Chrysalids that can kill your guys in one-two hits. We need to kill a whale that's been infected into their spawn point and when we finish that, Central Command thinks it's a great idea to bomb the place so you have to escape on a time limit with the remaining Chrysalids after you.

I have always wanted to like Quixotic, but giving your opponents +30 Hit is a terrible thing for the units I generally equip it to. I still make us of it though.

> What's the greatest piece of art in your opinion?

> What do you think art is?

> What makes good art?

> What area/genre of art do you like the most?

> How much has art influenced your life?

1. My personal favorite is Starry Night from Van Gogh, but there will probably be something that can eclipse it at some point. The greatest piece of art feels like something who's existence should contribute to mankind's growth in some way and while there should be something already, I personally haven't been acquainted with it.

2. As far as I can tell, art is the product of a person's vision taken form. It doesn't have to make sense or convey a concrete message, it merely needs a purpose to exist. What makes some things art and others not I can't exactly say, but that's about as far as I understand the concept myself.

3. I'm not an art critic and even then no one necessarily agrees with them. Being objective towards art is rather difficult but good art should just be something that can leave a lasting expression to one person.

4. Baroque, Post-impressionist and paintings primarily tried with watercolors are some of the best I've seen. Modern art comes close and I'm sure we all like our videogame art too but I could say my taste in that area is pretty old-fashioned.

5. I'd say it has moderately affected me. It's not something I think about in my spare time, but I can see the angles and appreciate it for what it is. It's also a good thing mankind found a way to express itself and cultivated the forms it could develop so maybe more art will leave an impact on me later on.

How would you say your interview went?

if you could replay any game you completed, which one would it be?

Favorite instrument

From the different RPG series you played(RF, Tales, FF, Trails etc) which games in their series do you have a favorite for?

IE, favorite FF is FF2, favorite Tales is Symphonia/Vesperia/whatever. something like that

Thoughts on the legend that is Minwu?

Impressions of me? if any that is

1. Pretty swell, wasn't expecting to get so many questions but I think I had my fun with all the things I had to answer.

2. Yggdra's Union without a doubt. You can't really make many games where you're invested in the lives of both the heroes and the villains. The tragic ruins that remain just make what's left more poignant. I think I'll always have fun with that game.

3 The violin. It has a soothing and pleasing effect whenever I hear it.

4. I'll list the top seven out of my head.

RF (RF Frontier), Dangan (Danganronpa 2), Tales of (Tales of Xillia), Zero's Escape (Virtue's Last Reward) FF (FF2) , Trails (Second Chapter) and Yakuza (Yakuza 4)

5. Early game asset with usable healing spells that serves as your crutch and always useful. Minwu is one of those guys who'd I'd put on any of my team if there were some clone of him somewhere. Story wise, it was thanks to him and everyone else that the FF2 guys could completely win when they destroyed the Light Emperor so even in death him and all the others are amazing.

6. Apologies, due to not being so regularly active, I barely spend time checking up on all the threads.

1. What languages do you speak?

2. Have you played the older FE games? If not, would you like to?

3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

4. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

5. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

6. Forgiveness or retribution?

1. Spanish, English, German and starting French. I have plans to include Mandarin when I move out to another University and will keep trying to learn as much as I can as I keep studying.

2. I've played all the Kaga games except FE 1 and 2. Genealogy ended up being my favorite and had a general blast with the ones I tried except for FE 6. Don't regret going back to see how the series became what it is.

3. As an ideal, probably one of the Scandinavian countries due to how well their education and welfare system is, but so long as it's safe and I can do my work without any issues anywhere's fine with me.

4. Active ruler. A passive rulers only maintains the status quo by the end and if you really want to change something you have to take an active stance in order to improve things.

5. Legal naturalism although I can understand why Legal positivism can work or could be preferable.

6. Forgiveness. Retribution isn't completely out of the question however. If you bite the hand that helped you and you don't repent, I doubt you honestly cared about being trustworthy in the first place.

> if you were summoned to a different world to live there for the rest of your life, a world with a fantasy setting (like FE) with magic and swords and stuff, what would you do for a living?

> If you had to play and win a game for your life, which game would you play?

> Do you prefer western or japanese-style games?

> which would you prefer playing: virtual reality games or augmented reality game? (assuming you are about any of them)

> impressions, if you have any?

1. I'd probably work as a guard somewhere or if I was being really lucrative a blacksmith. Considering how much forging and buying of weapons people do in FE, I'd probably be rich and well taken care off. I'd probably like being a spear fighter if I had to go to war though.

2. Scrable Blackjack, Smash 4 or anything with cards basically.

3. Japanese-style games by a longshot. I've never been able to get into most of the western games I've come to know with the only few ones I did like being Witcher and Mass Effect. Witcher pretty much ended and I don't trust EA anymore so hopefully something good will pop up in the coming years for my western interests.

4. The concepts so far are pretty iffy. For the sake of an answer virtual reality wins.

5. Again. apologies. I really don't appear much to give out honest answers on the people here.

Thanks for the interviews guys. Hope Garland and the rest have good ones as well.

9: Opinion on Ests in Fire Emblem?

10: Why is Echidna one of your favorite FE characters?

11: Opinion on petticoats?

9. Meh. They can be alright, I suppose, but there's just way too much babying involved that it sorta deprives your other units of EXP.

10. I like Mercenaries/Heroes. I like strong female characters. Echidna is both of these. That and she's really pretty <3

11. Meh. Can't say I'm a fan tbh.

11.Favorite Bond movie?
12.Favorite Disney movie?
13.Favorite Shakespeare play?
14.Favorite Queen song?
15.Favorite Harry Potter Character?

11. Never seen any.

12. The Emperor's New Groove, hands down.

13. Don't really have one, tbh.

14. Another One Bites the Dust.

15. Ronald Weasley or Severus Snape.

14. Mow Rotom. I like the dude's face when he's going for you. If were speaking specifically of typings, the usual form of Rotom is what I prefer.

15. Jolteon since he was the guy I changed to in Gale of Darkness when I had to evolve my Eevee.

16. Xcom Enemy Within: There's this one chapter where you fight these moving tanks called Chrysalids that can kill your guys in one-two hits. We need to kill a whale that's been infected into their spawn point and when we finish that, Central Command thinks it's a great idea to bomb the place so you have to escape on a time limit with the remaining Chrysalids after you.

2. Yggdra's Union without a doubt. You can't really make many games where you're invested in the lives of both the heroes and the villains. The tragic ruins that remain just make what's left more poignant. I think I'll always have fun with that game.

16. I see. My most troublesome level in a SRPG is chapter 20 from Fates Conquest (goddamn wind), but chapter 26 in Project X Zone 2 might be close (you have to delete all the BAD GAIZ before one of them gets near the Dragonturtle Mk.1, which has broken down in the middle of a crossroads; there are multiple bosses that are gonna need your attention to stop, but the fliers just might be the biggest annoyance since they can move to places you can't reach if you're too slow to off them).

Also, I agree with your opinion of Yggdra Union.

Anyways, for Garland:

1. Opinions of getoutoftherecat (the tumblr in my sig)?

2. Have you seen "Wake that slugabed up!"?

3. Did you know "slugabed" was a real word before Fates?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

It's Garland.

1. What's the recent game that you played that was really unique to you?

2. Have you ever had paella? If so, how was it? If not, would you try it?

3. What's in your gaming backlog currently?

4. What natural phenomena would you like to witness?

5. Are you still keeping up with YGO?

Have you knocked any warriors of light down?

1. Will you cleanse yourself of filth?

2. Why do you resist the Lord's will?

1. Of course. I like to keep myself squeaky clean after all. ^_~

2. Because I'm a loose cannon that doesn't play by the rules.

1. Opinions of getoutoftherecat (the tumblr in my sig)?

2. Have you seen "Wake that slugabed up!"?

3. Did you know "slugabed" was a real word before Fates?

1. It's cute. I like it.

2. Don't believe so, no.

3. Nope. FE:Fates introduced me to the term.

> Have you ever made a wish on a shooting star?

> Social construct you dislike the most?

> What is modern society lacking the most?

> Impressions of SF?

> Favorite dish you like to cook?

1. Yes I have, iirc. Don't remember what it was but I think I did.

2. I honestly don't know. I'd need a list to really single one out.

3. It's lacking common sense.

4. It's a nice community, I just don't post very often anymore tbh.

5. I can't cook to save my life, sadly.

1. What's the recent game that you played that was really unique to you?

2. Have you ever had paella? If so, how was it? If not, would you try it?

3. What's in your gaming backlog currently?

4. What natural phenomena would you like to witness?

5. Are you still keeping up with YGO?

Have you knocked any warriors of light down?

1. Tbh I haven't really played many video games lately, let alone unique ones. Aside from SaGa Frontier, but that was MONTHS ago.

2. Honestly, no. Not a big fan of rice or seafood tbh.

3. Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (PSP Remaster), 7th Dragon III, Etrian Mystery Dungeon, Devil Survivor Overclocked, and much, MUCH more.

4. The Northern Lights.

5. Yep. Most recent thing I saw was the new Ancient Gear Golem card. Tbh I still prefer the original.

6. No, sadly. I'm working on that.

1. Favorite videogame theme?

2. Favorite demon in the SMT series?

3. Any game(s) you're looking forward to play soon?

4. Favorite Microsoft Tool?

5. Favorite five things of Canada?

1. Metroid Prime's title theme.

2. Ares, Shiva, and Metatron.

3. Planning on playing one of the many ports of the first Disgaea game at some point. Not anytime soon, but sometime.

4. Erm. Word, I guess? I honestly don't know.

5. Uh. I honestly can't give 5 at the moment. For now I'll just say I like how it's a very safe place to live right now.

> if you could have participated in any battle in the FE series, which one would it be?

> if you were a character in Fates, what would be your personal skill?

> Who would your S and A+ supports be?

> Favorite FE skill?

> Favorite class?