New ~Official Touhou Chat Thread~

deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

1 minute ago, shezzy said:

im more mad that the meme character took the spot over all the other potential candidates

^

I'm glad that her shot sucks though~

Edited by Glaceon Sage

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping that Youmu or a former Stage 5 boss (Rin or Shou) made their debut as a playable character in Hidden Star in Four Seasons. Oh well, here's hoping they could be there next game.

7 hours ago, Lerandel said:

I was hoping that Youmu or a former Stage 5 boss (Rin or Shou) made their debut as a playable character in Hidden Star in Four Seasons. Oh well, here's hoping they could be there next game.

Sadly not the case.

5 hours ago, shezzy said:

I'm always right! 

gg

4 hours ago, shezzy said:

fuck looks like I forgot to save it

not the right replay lol

i most definitely 1cc'd though lol

what the fuck the thing is actually corrupted

it has me losing all my lives in stage 3 lol

yeah turns out the replays fucked, damn

oh well

LOL

On 6/25/2017 at 6:15 AM, はたの 秦 こころ said:

This happens when you get bored:
G7sCJXP.png
TQL338r.png

Also don't get confused by ZM.
I messed up right here, mixed Sanae with Daiyousei. (both have green hair at least)

Also it's fine, just catch a Sanae and name it ZM. Daiyousei needs to dieyousei.

12 hours ago, はたの 秦 こころ said:

Ps68F88.png?1

How to beat this level?

I let Koishi hit the wall to put the sign from the opposite site to let her go up the stairs.
Whenever I place the right arrow sign and she falls down but doesn't open the box.

She has to actually face the present to open it, so there's no way around luring her into the bottom corner. You'll have to actually do it the "proper" way and lead her through the normal route; the stairs are there simply so you can grab the cake (obscured by the error message in this screenshot).
My clear time in this level is around 45 seconds and that's good enough for the par time, so I don't think there's a better way. (If you're having trouble with par times, keep in mind you can speed up the game without speeding up the timer if you hold down a certain button - I forget which one it was.)

7 hours ago, Scarlet said:

She has to actually face the present to open it, so there's no way around luring her into the bottom corner. You'll have to actually do it the "proper" way and lead her through the normal route; the stairs are there simply so you can grab the cake (obscured by the error message in this screenshot).
My clear time in this level is around 45 seconds and that's good enough for the par time, so I don't think there's a better way. (If you're having trouble with par times, keep in mind you can speed up the game without speeding up the timer if you hold down a certain button - I forget which one it was.)

Idk how to get to the cake since I don't have a left arrow.

Also this error message always happens whenever click on print for doing a screenshot.

1 hour ago, はたの 秦 こころ said:

Idk how to get to the cake since I don't have a left arrow.

Satori can pick up cake (as well as pretty much any other item except for the present) just like she can pick up arrow signs, so you can place it whereever you want as long as you're quick enough.

1 hour ago, はたの 秦 こころ said:

Also this error message always happens whenever click on print for doing a screenshot.

Ah, I see. I can still see the layout of the level and thus look up whatever is obscured by the error message myself, so that's fine.

Beaten TPDP!

Wow, this game surprised me positively!
I never expected ever to finish a Pokémon-likish game.

The battle system was really fun and the puppet sprites were super cute.
Only some dungeons were a bit too mazy.
Also it took me a while to recoginze the opponent's weaknesses.

Would replay it sometime.

Edited by はたの 秦 こころ

I have to play the puzzle first... I totally suck.

Started things have to be finished first.

Also I take every challenge from now on.

I never expected to finish a game like this.
Now I'm motivated enough for harder tasks.

Edited by はたの 秦 こころ