deleted35362

poll title  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which is best touhou soundtrack?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main differences are that stages feature a lot more projectiles and they are faster sometimes than they were in T8.
... And that you can't upfill your number of lives to 5.

Came with Reimu and Aya till stage 3's boss yet.

Still have a long way to go.

Edited by Reimu Hakurei

On 21.8.2017 at 1:14 AM, ( 'ω') ZM ('ω' ) said:

stages are mostly streaming... but the bosses in the lategame seriously pick up, so be careful.

You know what?
I find the bosses (till stage 6) easier than the stages.

Stage 4 and especially 5 feature so many projectiles that I even lost the overview and there are situations I can't even dodge anymore. Also moving to the top for autocollecting is super risky because suddenly enemies appear there from nowhere. It happened to me often enough that I lost lives just for being greedy to get all the items.

Stage 4 boss is actually easier than IN's Marisa, although there's one spell I've serious issues to deal with.

Aww... I could have beaten T16' stage 6's boss probably, if I wasn't tabbed out twice and I didn't have to cancel my run at the end because my battery was very low.
Touhou isomnias made me want to play this game at midnight, and for some reason I did my best run there. 

@shezzy

Alright, thanks!

This will influence my choice for the next game.

I watched only UFO's final boss, and I have to say it didn't look too hard (easier than IN's Eirin). However can't tell about the stages and other bosses. Actually it was my anticipated part next. Since you mentioned it's the hardest game overall but not on easy mode, I'm still not daunted to play it next.

The maison reason why I find 16 harder than IN is simply because of the lacking of the option to choose two more extra lives. Tbf I don't need them in IN anymore, but still. Two more lives would be a godsend! Also stage 4 and the second spell of stage 4's boss are a nightmare for me. Idk how to dodge this properly. Even stage 5 and 6 are more bearable because I know what to do for the most time.

This looks really fun!

Edited by Aya Shameimaru