• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, ( 'ω') ZM ('ω' ) said:

>UFO system

>luckbased 

=_=

You are wrong in so many different ways it's not even funny. And did you 1cc UFO Easy or did you just clear with continues? 

How shall I call it, if you can't grab your wanted ufo colour when suddenly enemies block your way?
This mechanic is extremly annoying and killed lots of my runs... so many that it became frustrating.
And the tough difficulty (compared to other finished parts) doesn't make this game easier for me at all.

Also when I say beaten, then I meant 1cc of course. 
Will upload the replay (if you shouldn't believe me) when I have net in my new flat.

2 hours ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

How shall I call it, if you can't grab your wanted ufo colour when suddenly enemies block your way?
This mechanic is extremly annoying and killed lots of my runs... so many that it became frustrating.
And the tough difficulty (compared to other finished parts) doesn't make this game easier for me at all.

Also when I say beaten, then I meant 1cc of course. 
Will upload the replay (if you shouldn't believe me) when I have net in my new flat.

That's not luck-based, there's a simple remedy to that solution: be patient and wait for the UFO to be open to grab. That is something you just cannot blame the game about. Luck-based my ass.

I believe you, just say you 1cced next time to differentiate it from continued clears. 

And reminder: I'm only harsh because I care. It's how I was raised, after all. 'w'

Edited by ( 'ω') ZM ('ω' )

5 hours ago, ( 'ω') ZM ('ω' ) said:

That's not luck-based, there's a simple remedy to that solution: be patient and wait for the UFO to be open to grab. That is something you just cannot blame the game about. Luck-based my ass.

I believe you, just say you 1cced next time to differentiate it from continued clears. 

And reminder: I'm only harsh because I care. It's how I was raised, after all. 'w'

Tbf luckbased is indeed not the appropirate term here.
You can grab the wanted ufos if you can kill the enemies in the right time window... which is still hard and annoying though.
I would say it in that way that UFO is the most unfriendly Touhou part in terms of giving boni to the player.

Also I'm still not used to use the Touhou language like 1cc or shmup.
beaten = beaten without Game Over 

And even if I had continuned, it'd have been a very hard task to beat stage 6 and Byakuren with only two lives.

It's ok.
You're like a Touhou teacher, and teachers have to be harsh sometimes to ram into the others.

Byakuren was already tough on easy, at least the spell where sparks appear from the sides fucked me up multiple times. I'd not say hard (found Eirin worse) but it's not a boss you will understand and master all the spells in your first attempt. I could master most of Sukuna's and Okina's nons and spells even in my blind attempt already.
I think Byakuren and Kaguya have the biggest jumps in difficulty from easy to lunatic from what I have seen. Sukuna on the other hand rather not. She didn't seem too brutal on lunatic.

Also never ever used the continue option because I think it's not the purpose of this game series.

Oh, shall I use Reimu or Marisa in UFO now?
Not really interested in extra stage tbh.

Edited by Aya Shameimaru

5 hours ago, ( 'ω') ZM ('ω' ) said:

@Aya Shameimaru glad you understand, and please, no degenerate Sanae avis and sigs >.> (I've seen those pics anyway, and I don't want unworthy eyes (basically the entirety of this stupid forum) to see it).

me neither because i dont wanna see those kinda pictures

Edited by Rixia Mao

4 hours ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

People should care less about avis, same goes for claiming ownerships.

First two stages on lunatic were....... "ok". Just had to bomb Kogasa's spells to survive.

Reimu A is a bit week as it seems, at least it takes more time to kill bosses than with Sanae B. Therefore her range is better.

Have you never had a waifu before? Four years and counting, baby. And no one claimed ownership. I'm pure in my love. 

But seriously, she was showing off her panties, man. That's pretty degenerate to have for an avi/sig combo.

Anyway. ReimuA, without bombs, shotgunning, or bugs, is the strongest shot in the game at full power. So it makes no sense how she'd take more time to kill bosses compared to SanaeB. Her bomb is really strong, too, so I don't know what you're doing.

Have you never had a waifu before? Four years and counting, baby. And no one claimed ownership. I'm pure in my love. 
Honestly I have too many (means none).

But seriously, she was showing off her panties, man. That's pretty degenerate to have for an avi/sig combo.
I've seen way more degenerating pics of characters I like without naming anyone.

Anyway. ReimuA, without bombs, shotgunning, or bugs, is the strongest shot in the game at full power. So it makes no sense how she'd take more time to kill bosses compared to SanaeB. Her bomb is really strong, too, so I don't know what you're doing.
I noticed I was wrong. Just was my first impression, but has changed now.

I'm sad about what happened to my PCB Score dat

It deleted itself while I was in the middle of an Ex run a few weeks ago.

Amusingly this caused the creation of a score dat that only had a clear score for the Extra, and no clears on any other difficulty.

But now I need to reunlock everything.

Sigh.

Personally I like the stage 5 boss theme way more than the stage theme itself, maybe because of my bias to Seija.

I don't have any videogame merchandise yet, and Touhou is probably one of the best series to start.
I know about a store not far away from me which would sell some Touhou stuff, so will check it out soon.