Post Your FE Merchandise!

The Geek

I have lots, lots more stuff than shown here but never really bothered to take pics.

If anyone is interested I could go take some more I guess.

I'd love to see it, if you don't mind. :) Been aggressively building up my own collection, and while I'm probably done for 2015, I'm already looking forward to expanding it next year. I love seeing others' collections and discovering things I still need and sometimes didn't even know existed!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn it you guys. Making me drag out my FE collection to take bragging photos.

You've all seen this, right?

Just add the usual stuff, i.e Amiibos, Hundred Song of Heroes and Azura's necklace.

[spoiler=Plus this stuff]RPNfibT.jpg

It'll be a while before I reach christianponte's level though.

Edited by VincentASM

Darn it you guys. Making me drag out my FE collection to take bragging photos.

You've all seen this, right?

Just add the usual stuff, i.e Amiibos, Hundred Song of Heroes and Azura's necklace.

[spoiler=Plus this stuff]RPNfibT.jpg

:) I'll dig up the photo of my collection as of 1 year ago, and everyone will realize it's never too late to go all-in on a collection.

Is that painting one of Nikki's? Pretty sure I recognize it and her painting style. I love her stuff!

So much for me being done collecting until 2016... I couldn't sleep last night, which resulted in me buying Gaiden (NIB) on eBay. Oh, and Thracia Deluxe is arriving today, the Akaneia Chronicle Memorial Book is arriving tomorrow, and that Making Of book should be here by the end of the month.

Edited by christianponte

:) I'll dig up the photo of my collection as of 1 year ago, and everyone will realize it's never too late to go all-in on a collection.

That's not the issue. Dude, where'd you get all your money from?

Is that painting one of Nikki's? Pretty sure I recognize it and her painting style. I love her stuff!

It is! Didn't realise you had an artistic eye too : P

I was fortunate to meet her during a local convention this month and her Chrom and Lucina print was selling like hotcakes. Of course, I ended up stalking her booth, figuring out when to buy the print since I couldn't carry much on me.

So much for me being done collecting until 2016... I couldn't sleep last night, which resulted in me buying Gaiden (NIB) on eBay. Oh, and Thracia Deluxe is arriving today, the Akaneia Chronicle Memorial Book is arriving tomorrow, and that Making Of book should be here by the end of the month.

Haha, that's certainly different to what do when I can't sleep. Which is not sleeping...

I get my money teaching high school band. I'm big on the Arts and Fine Arts, so it's a part of everything I do. ;) Plus my site's out of the red (and actually doing very well this year), so I didn't have to pay for the site out of my own pocket at all, and had a bit more I could splurge with.

Oh hey, look what just arrived...

12224493_148902848799053_1970366170_n.jp

• 2 weeks later...

I've purchased quite a few things since my last post here, so I thought I might share some updated pics (of mostly the new stuff):

ti8QyJB.jpg?1

Making of FE book that came in the mail today.

CSQVmtM.jpg

Group pic including both the Nohr and Hoshido keychain sets, the making of book, Fates 2016 calendar, and Sakura card sleeves and a pin from the 25th anniversary.

Hoping to expand more next year, provided I have funds leftover from grad school tuition payments lol

• 4 weeks later...

That's not the issue. Dude, where'd you get all your money from?

FVgmN5j.jpg

That was literally my entire Fire Emblem collection as of November 21, 2014. I had just picked up a couple of Marth amiibo, and had all the western-released games, a few soundtracks, and some magazines/guides. That was it.

The 12mos photo is in the sig. I'll take and upload a 14mos photo in a couple of weeks. :)

I have some stuff on my profile.

I have FE7,8,9,10,11,13 hard copy with case and manual, a Falchion replica, perler art of Awakening's cover, Knights of Iris (JPN), all FE amiibos so far, 4 Koma kings mangas for Awakening and a special edition of FE Fates on the way.

I have the 4 fire emblem amiibo, lots of cipher cards, most of the key chains, lucina figma, exceed a generation figures - tailto, the thracia postcard book, gekka ginyu art book, radiant dawn, shadow dragon, new mystery, awakening, and I have the special edition and marth/caeda nendoroids preordered. So not a whole lot.

I have the 4 fire emblem amiibo, lots of cipher cards, most of the key chains, lucina figma, exceed a generation figures - tailto, the thracia postcard book, gekka ginyu art book, radiant dawn, shadow dragon, new mystery, awakening, and I have the special edition and marth/caeda nendoroids preordered. So not a whole lot.

You still have a bunch of the items I'm missing lol. Key chains, Exceed figures, postcard book, and art book. Gah, now I need to get them lol

But seriously, nice job on getting all of that so far! :)

• 4 weeks later...

AViv9p6.jpg

My stuff from Buyee, including all the Comiket stuff I couldn't get directly, finally arrived. I've run out of space to properly display everything (I'm actually embarrassed at how sloppy the picture had to be as a result of my running out of room), so you can view the current collection broken down into smaller portions here: http://imgur.com/a/xWnZx

I'll probably update again after the Fates release and when the Cipher Sai stuff comes in, but that will probably be the last big update for a while. Between needing to save up for E3, two destination weddings, and a few pre-ordered items here and there (e.g., Roy amiibo, Marth/Caeda Nendoroid, Cordelia statue, Art of FE:A), I probably won't have another massive spending spree until later in the year.

...unless the barrage of Fire Emblem merchandise continues beyond the 25th Anniversary celebrations and into the next Comiket, in which case: gah!

Given how popular the FE both was at Comiket 89 I definitely expect them to continue selling new stuff there in the future. I hope we get another set of character boxes, maybe Tellius and Elie based. :D And I hope I can afford them when the time comes...

I really ought to get around to taking photos of my collection when I get home. >_>

• 2 weeks later...

Scored some FE loot while at Katsucon 2016:

-a pack of 25th Anniversary Fire Emblem Cipher Card sleeves (shows map sprites of major female FE characters like Caeda, Azura, Robin, Ninian, Lucina, etc.)

-3 Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War Exceed a Generation trading figures (Tailto, Sylvia, Ferry)

Porcupine lord keychain finally came in the mail. <3 (stupid package was delayed a few days...)

628_1018872388177379_5137359541657192599

I don't care what anyone else calls him, he's porcupine lord to me because of his porcupine hair! :P (and Walhart looks more like a lobster to me)

Added:

Fire Emblem Fates rubber keychains (Azura, Ryoma, Xander) (Gamestop preorder bonus for Fire Emblem Fates)

Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition bundle (cartridge with all 3 story paths, FE14 printed New 3DS pouch, hardcover artbook)

• 1 month later...

Well I just ordered a Kaze "acrylic charm" (it is from the sets of danglers they were selling at the 25th) this morning because it was $11 and I really love Kaze. Should get here by the end of April. I jumped on this one because while I like the rubber key chains I had a Black Butler one that I used all the time and I ripped it, so I will never use my Fire Emblem ones but I might be able to use Kaze without having to worry about destroying him by accident. Plus I am hoping I can use it as a pendant and make a really nice necklace or bracelet with it.

Too lazy to take pictures as well, but here's what I have:

- All the Fire Emblem amiibos

- Physical copies of FE9-11 (FE7 and FE8 are on my Wii U VC, while FE13 is digitally downloaded to my 3DS)

- Used to have a physical SFC Cartridge for FE3. Sold it a while back, and now deeply regret it.

Might also consider getting one of the Genealogy figurines (Ferry/Fury to be more specific)

To add to what I have above since I posted this...

Roy amiibo

FE6 reproduction cartridge of Binding Blade fan translation (Might get the original Japanese cartridge at some point as well, when the prices for that aren't ludicrous.)

Some FE Cipher Cards (Marcia, Ogma, unpremoted Whitewings, Oscar/Boyd/Rolf trio)

FE Fates Special Edition

And in the mail (hopefully arriving tomorrow!) The original Super Famicom cartridges of FE3 (getting it back, though not the EXACT same cartridge obviously) and FE4

The FE6 carts cost enough used, you might as well buy one "new" like I did. Don't support piracy by getting the repro carts; it merely promotes piracy and lines the pockets of people who can't make an honest living, and sucks about a fourth or third of the money that could have been put towards a new copy of FE6.

FE3/4 look great, congrats on getting them boxed! FE4 is the only one I'm still completely missing, but I'm hoping to find one new or like new, so I've been holding out. I also need boxed Japanese copies of FE7/8/11/13 at some point.

I'd post updated pics of my stuff, since I got a ton of stuff in since mid-January... but both my Japanese and North American special editions of If/Fates are on loan to Dan of RetroProtection, so he can measure, design, and order protectors for them and everyone else who's requesting them. You're welcome, fanbase! :P

The FE6 carts cost enough used, you might as well buy one "new" like I did. Don't support piracy by getting the repro carts; it merely promotes piracy and lines the pockets of people who can't make an honest living, and sucks about a fourth or third of the money that could have been put towards a new copy of FE6.

FE3/4 look great, congrats on getting them boxed! FE4 is the only one I'm still completely missing, but I'm hoping to find one new or like new, so I've been holding out. I also need boxed Japanese copies of FE7/8/11/13 at some point.

I'd post updated pics of my stuff, since I got a ton of stuff in since mid-January... but both my Japanese and North American special editions of If/Fates are on loan to Dan of RetroProtection, so he can measure, design, and order protectors for them and everyone else who's requesting them. You're welcome, fanbase! :P

Admittedly I DID feel quite a bit guilty about getting a reproduction cartridge (largely for the reasons you mentioned), but it was a fair bit cheaper, and I DO also plan on getting an original JP FE6 cart as well (preferably boxed) somewhere along down the road.

I also plan on getting the original JP cart of FE5 as well, though admittedly that would likely be the Nintendo Power flash cart version as the limited retail run and the Deluxe Edition would make my wallet cry (at least more than it already has), and even then the Flash Cart version still would cost about the same for what I paid for FE3 and FE4 combined (about $40)