Team BwdYeti Recruitment Drive

Myke

We have two threads going over at the Immortal Sword forums looking for pixel artists. We offer handsome compensation and lots of bad jokes (and maybe you'll pick up a few plot spoilers by hanging around the dev chat???)

Post here or there or just about anywhere and then we'll track you down and kidnap you and let Yeti brainwash you.

depending on factors like how close we are to a release and how important the character is and how many different expressions they need and etc, between $15 and $60

So whatcha need in the department of face department?

just generics until the next release, then there'll be a whole new roster of characters to fill out for tristan/eliza's chapters

Edited by Myke

Well I'm not the greatest, but I could probably muster a generic or two probably just one, I'm scared. Hit me with your best shot.

(Also, would they be working from any sketches or concepts? As I've noticed you guys have used a lot of those for FE7x...)

And hey, fellow Aussie, oi oi oi.

Edited by NICKT™

I'd like to participate on this, but before even trying I need to know... do you pay through paypal?

normally yes, but I'm sure we can work something else out if need be