Lord Gorchnik has arrived

Lord Gorchnik

Greetings,

Lord Gorchnik is the moniker your lord goes by. Hope everyone is doing well. I have lurked this website for.....a good many years. Recently joined the forums as people were asking for translators for Fire Emblem Fates. I spent 4 years living in Japan and around 2 years studying the language in the Tokyo, Chiba, Nagoya, and Matsumoto areas. Speak comfortable conversational level so if you ever have signs/streets/names/places you want to know about feel free to reach out.

I work for the government and that's all I can say about that. I have been a resident of over 8 different countries on 3 different continents and I love foreign cultures so that certainly has helped me become a more well-rounded person, or at least I like to believe so.

I've been playing the Fire Emblem series since I was a kid with my first one being Fire Emblem 4. My favorite would be a tie between 4 and 7.

Sláinte

Welcome to the forums, Gorchnik!

I've always wanted to learn Japanese, so I have to admit I'm rather envious of you for that!

Never ever too late to learn a new skill. Plenty of free online courses, flash cards, videos, and demonstrations to help you get started. Plus it makes visiting foreign countries so much easier if you can speak even a few sentences of their native tongue.