Anyone play civ5?

gabethegreen

I know this isn't a new game but I still find it fun. However playing with computers is annoying and online games with strangers are to hard to coordinate. So I was wondering if anyone else played this game and would consider friending me on steam and maybe we could all play sometime.

I have Brave New World, although I suck pretty badly!

don't worry im not very good ether i think

anyway if anyone wants to play a civ game some time my steam name is gabethegreen. if we ever can start a game with a group of people i think we should make a second thread so people can say when they free time so we can plan when we can play. that or we can just wing it i guess XD ether way im glad im not the only one who plays this game still

p.s. i do have brave new world

Edited by gabethegreen

I have it but my laptop dies if i play for too long and don't have a fan on... lol.I think it was on like lowest settings and my laptop just shut it self down in the middle of a game i thought the whole thing broke XD. Playing it with a fan by my side helps it not die though. I'd like to someday play it with people cause it actually seems very fun, but i suck at it lol and i have little time for actual video games as it is... Playing against computers has taken me sooooooo long.... and I haven't even finished my first game (though i managed to conquer an island at the cost of every other country denouncing me... woops).