Favorite Pegasus/Falcon/Dracoknight?

Katie

Favorite flier?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Fave character in the Peg Knight tree?

• Caeda/Shiida
    • Palla
    • Catria
    • Est
    • Minerva
    • Michalis

I decided to make a poll series for favorite characters in a given class tree for the two DS FEs, Poll options are based on starting class, and only characters playable in the main story of either game count. And obviously, there won't be polls for classes with only one PC, like Lord, Dancer, etc.

Anyway, my favorite would have to be Caeda, though I like all the characters in this class tree quite a bit.

Edited by Matthewtheman

Posted · Hidden by Integrity, September 26, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Integrity, September 26, 2015 - No reason given

I decided to make a poll series for favorite characters in a given class tree for the two DS FEs, Poll options are based on starting class, and only characters playable in the main story of either game count. And obviously, there won't be polls for classes with only one PC, like Lord, Dancer, etc

My favorite in this group would probably be Camus.

Also, I couldn't resist putting Vergil as an alternative name for Belf.

I decided to make a poll series for favorite characters in a given class tree for the two DS FEs, Poll options are based on starting class, and only characters playable in the main story of either game count. And obviously, there won't be polls for classes with only one PC, like Lord, Dancer, etc

Anyway, I vote Horace, 'cause he's the only one of these I really care about or use.

I like Norne the best of these.

I like Wolf the most, though part of that is admittedly because of his cool name.

I like Ogma. He's the most useful and the best personalty and such-wise too, IMO.

I like Navarre the most, though I also like Athena a lot, and Malice too.

P.S. I refuse to type Navarre's NOE name because it's fucking stupid

I'm going with Jake. Fun fact: I once did a playthrough of Awakening where I named my avatar Jake, deliberately made him look as much like Jake as possible, and had him reclass into Warrior and marry Anna.

I went with Katarina, but it was a tough choice between her, Merric, and Linde.

For me it is the ALMIGHTY WRYS.

I prefer Julian.

I like Tiki the best.

I don't like Katarina. She is a mary-sue.

So? Mary Sue doesn't always mean bad character. I mean, look at Ephraim. He's about as Mary Sue as they come: praised and well-regarded by pretty much every non-villainous character in the game, always comes out on top, few discernible flaws, etc. Yet most people(myself included) love him.