What if FE Elibe had a remake? (part 2) classes

Jayvee94

So I'm thinking that each specialized region must have its own variety of classes. Like spear fighters among Sacaean nomads and Axe wielder among Illian Mercenaries. More classes that describe their region. In addition, if branched promotion will be added, it will be the most logical classes to the game. Sacaean myrmidons may promote to Nomadic troopers. Etc.

What do you think?

If they do make a remake, I hope they tweak the classes a bit and at least add some branching promotion. And while they're reworking stuff, they might as well add in master seals, so you don't have to worry about all the random promotion items. Although, they should maybe keep the heaven seals so your lords feel special--just give them to you earlier in the game.

I could totally see a class like a dark knight, sword+tome+horse, fitting into Etruria.

Well Roy should definitely be promoting way earlier too. Which actually makes me think of another question.

What do you think of branching promotions for the lords? I could see both Roy and Lyn getting a horse option. Or magic Hector with Anima tomes for Lilina? :Lilina:

Posted · Hidden by Ϲharlie, September 28, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Ϲharlie, September 28, 2015 - No reason given

Well Roy should definitely be promoting way earlier too. Which actually makes me think of another question.

What do you think of branching promotions for the lords? I could see both Roy and Lyn getting a horse option. Or magic Hector with Anima tomes for Lilina? :Lilina:

The promoted classes will have to be tweaked so that one class is generally favored over the other. In Lilina's case, that would be the return of the Baron class

The promoted classes will have to be tweaked so that one class isn't generally favored over the other. In Lilina's case, that would be the return of the Baron Edited by Jayvee94

I feel like classes are getting too numerous lately. So personally, I'd prefer things be kept as they are, basic classes, with the same general locations they had before (Nomads/myrmidons=Sacae, Bishops/Valkyries=Etruria, Axemen=Western Isles, Wyvern riders/druids=Bern, Peggies=Ilia). There isn't much that really needs to change in terms of classes. Maybe give Valks light over anima, but that's just me.

Nomads/myrmidons=Sacae, Bishops/Valkyries=Etruria, Axemen=Western Isles, Wyvern riders/druids=Bern

That's not hard and fast, either. Bern is also home to at least one myrmidon (Lloyd), two bishops (Kenneth and Ellen), one Valkyrie (Ursula), and one Axeman (Dorcas). Not all of the Druids are native to Bern, either; Canas and Niime are from Ilia, Sophia is from Nabata, and Raigh is from Lycia.

Edited by Paper Jam

That's not hard and fast, either. Bern is also home to at least one myrmidon (Lloyd), two bishops (Kenneth and Ellen), one Valkyrie (Ursula), and one Axeman (Dorcas). Not all of the Druids are native to Bern, either; Canas and Niime are from Ilia, Sophia is from Nabata, and Raigh is from Lycia.

Hence "General locations"

They can add a new 2nd tier class called the Nomadic Warrior that's the promoted form of the Nomad and Myrmidon classes. It's pretty similar to the Weapon Master class from fates except it uses Bows instead of Axes.

I feel like each region has its own strengths and weaknesses on the physical side that balance out. However, the magic classes seem to be spread sporadically. Would you want there to be be more physical/magic mixed classes like the newer games? Or do you think they should keep it classically split?

I feel like each region has its own strengths and weaknesses on the physical side that balance out. However, the magic classes seem to be spread sporadically. Would you want there to be be more physical/magic mixed classes like the newer games? Or do you think they should keep it classically split?

Keep them split. It's better to focus on one or the other, imo. Using both implies learning magic or the weapons is way easier than it really should be.