Where to find high-quality TCG artwork?

feplus

besides the few officially released HQ images from the old TCG site (and those ripped from the pdf manual), you just have scans of the cards themselves (most are from my site, the rest are images people found at auction). last I checked, the gallery here does not have the latest scans form my page, nor does it have non-unit cards.

Is there a card image in particular you are looking for?

I eventually will scan in all my cards on my newer scanner at 600DPI (most on the page are from my old scanner and they are all, sans Cipher, scanned in at 300DPI) If there is one or 2 you are looking for, I will see if I have time to scan them in at 600DPI for you (I'm am still working on getting the Cipher ones done). I am only missing 35 cards total from the old TCG (and I have found images for 30 of them from auctions).

Thank you so much for that website!!! (I tried taking out watermarks of some of the cards for my avvies but it's too much for me lol...so this is very helpful I appreciate it a lot) ^.^

Edited by ♡黒猫~