Sleeves for November 20

Yaen

You beat me! I was just coming to share these myself. :p Even though I have more than enough sleeves with the previous FE ones I've bought, I think I'm going to have to pick up those Camilla ones. I don't think AmiAmi has them up for pre-order yet, but I'm having some troubles with their search function so I don't know for sure.

They look pretty nice. I'll definitely buy some Takumi sleeves.

Quick question, what's the quality like for the sleeves, do they split easily or get dirty easily? And how does the inside look, is it metallic, or just plain black or white?

I'm definitely getting some I just want to know if I can use them casually or if I have to take care of them. :P

ITT: Hinoka isn't a chick. :P:

Might grab the Takumi sleeves for, uh, science.

As for you above me. . .I'd probably double-sleeve 'em just to be safe.

I have the Chrom sleeves and will be getting more from the second set as soon as my package from AmiAmi decides to stop hanging out in NYC for some reason. The inside is metallic silver; very pretty! They seem nice and durable, too, though admittedly I only use the sleeves for collection purposes and not play, so they don't get very heavy use.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by eclipse, October 6, 2015 - I WILL NOT DELETE THIS POST, I SHALL HIDE IT INSTEAD!
Hidden by eclipse, October 6, 2015 - I WILL NOT DELETE THIS POST, I SHALL HIDE IT INSTEAD!

EDIT: My post above double posted for some reason, sorry! A mod can delete this post.

Edited by Kirie

Ooooh, I love metallic! I've had terrible experiences with ultrapro lol I think I'll keep my rare cards in a trade binder and the decks with expensive cards in dragonshields lol. Probably will try out these sleeves with some simple decks and see how they age... I guess I'll risk a deck or 2 with sleeves and if I'm paranoid I'll double sleeve, but I'll definitely buy some sleeves, even though they're recycled art from the cards they never get old... The art is so good. :P

The new sleeves are now available for pre-order on AmiAmi for anyone interested. I did end up snagging a pack of the Camilla ones, despite already having plenty of sleeves. >_>

• 2 weeks later...