Hyrule Warriors Legends

Dai

Topic is old now, so this.

So, Skull Kid is a playable character now, and Phantom Ganon is a boss character.

I hope they have a really good moveset for Skull Kid that isn't just "drop the moon" on everyone. =\ There's more than enough of that already.

And once again, handheld Zelda (especially Four Sword Zelda) gets shafted... Skyward Sword too, a little. TP and OoT had new characters and stuff added through DLC even after they had a nice chunk of content in the base game. Skyward Sword never did. And a lot of people were asking for playable Groose. I also want him alongside Pipit (I LOVE Pipit!).

Handheld Zelda though, why nothing from it? I know there aren't as many notable characters, but there's still Vaati, aka second most recurring villain in the series, and maybe Minish form (aka his true form much like Midna has a true form) Ezlo. Also, people seem to really like Hilda and Ravio from ALBW. I like them too. Marin from LA could be a possibility too. LA and TMC are likely the most popular handheld Zelda games as well, if it isn't ALBW.

This is why I'm ignoring this game though. Well, this, and the fact that don't want TWW characters in my Wii U game either since I highly disliked the game. I'd make an exception for Medli (or Komali, but he's unlikely, imo), but that's it, and she's not in.

I actually did't expect to see Skull Kid again after he was left out of the Majora DLC. I'm glad he's in, but I hope they don't make his moveset too moon focussed. It has already seen plenty of use With the great fairy, her cutscene, Hookshot upgrade and Young Link link. I wonder if they'll be using his transformations as well.

Other then that i'm glad this proves its not just ww content. Its nice they get 3 characters, but it would be a shame if that was the only game focussed on.

Honestly I hate the idea of a new port with exclusive content. Like the 3DS may be better in sales but this is one game that DOES NOT need to be ported. It could have sold as a new top quality DLC like the Cia one that added some new story but better.

Edited by JDT001

I'm a bit confused. Did't they mention you could play the game on the Wii u by transfering the 3ds version or by paying it as DLC in the main game? Did I read that wrong?

Edited by Sasori

Is this another one of those button masher games from Koei Tecmo? Why bother if there's real Zelda games in the near future?

Also.....WHERE IS GROOSE!?

The Groosenator would be so powerful, it would completely break the balance of the game.

I'd rather just pay for additional DLC to Hyrule Warriors on Wii U than buy a whole 'nother game. But I would like to see lesser know Zelda games (like Ana posted above) get a shot.

Agreed, no point of getting it for me.

I'm actually rather excited for the Wind Waker additions. Toon Link confuses me though, is he apart of the new campaign or not? They said he wasn't early on, but it seems like they changed their minds or something.