FE: Fates Official Favorite Character Poll

Ryo

https://secure2.nintendo.co.jp/fe-if/questionary/entry.cgi

The time limit is from October 9 ~ October 25 (Japan time). You get to vote for one favorite male character and one female character. An important thing to note is that you can cast your votes once per day. So go for it!

Update: The poll is now closed. The result will be revealed around late November.

Edited by Ryo

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just voted for Oboro and Takumi. I'll probably vote for Leon, Mozume, Flora, Asama, or Sakura next.

Even though I really like only a few of the kids, I'm not voting for them since I don't want them anywhere near the higher places. I feel like if some of them were to rank high, then it could encourage IS to have kids the next game which I (and prob a lot of others) don't want.

Here we go~! The offical polls are here, who is going to be part of the scambles and maybe get an expy next game. (I'm kidding please don't kill me)

Well, My votes are casted for Lazward(Inigo) for being a much better character here compare to Awakening, even though I didn't mind him there. I thought that he really had some great supports this time around and grew a lot as a character. My girl's vote goes to Azura (Yes..I'm boring, shoot me) for her involvement in the story as well as being a kind yet aloof ally.

Just voted for Kaze and Hana.

I'm very intrigued by this. Do you think they'll release DLC based on the results?

I think that's the idea. Which I'm not unhappy about, the scrambles from Awakening has some pretty good character conversations.

I think that's the idea. Which I'm not unhappy about, the scrambles from Awakening has some pretty good character conversations.

Sounds pretty cool. I hope there will be actually enjoyable maps and conversations between characters who didn't win the competion. And an option to have special conversations with the person your Avatar married regardless of who wins in the end (I missed that option in Awakening's Scramble DLCs. Why couldn't I talk to Sumia, damn it?!?). I know that would be incredibly hard to do, but hey, a man can dream, right?

I voted for Yuugiri and Yukimura 'cause i wanna hear more from some of the older characters who aren't Gunther

Edit: i also cheated the system a little and voted Harold and Charlotte as well

Edited by Wyvern_Lord

Part of me want to vote for Izana and Crimson every single day to

[spoiler=Is this even spoiler by now?]make them feel sorry for killing them off

I don't really have a single favourite character this time. Belka, Luna, Midoriko, Kanna, Lutz, Prince Tomato... I'll think carefully about distributing my votes.

Also, why can't I vote for generic Witch? Is that a glitch?