1. 1. Which do you use?

• Colm
    • Rennac

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Rennac makes a better Rogue than Colm, Colm makes a very good assasin with high spd, luck, offense.

And Rennac kinda sucks, but he's also kinda awesome due to the fact that he can open chest and doors with his hands only.

I say Rennac makes a better Rogue than Colm, Colm makes a very good assasin with high spd, luck, offense.

And Rennac kinda sucks, but he's also kinda awesome due to the fact that he can open chest and doors with his hands only.

Make Colm a Rogue and he can do the exact same thing <_<

Except that he can do other things, such as fighting, a lot better than Rennac, making him far superior. Not to mention that he has already stolen and obtained many items for you already before Rennac joined.

Rennac has the advantage of not needing training. If you plan your thief to not face any attacks, then may as well save the EXP you'd give to Colm for other people, and use Rennac to pile up the treasure.

Still, Colm is better.

I got a lvl 2 Rennac, I'm going to train him to raise his offense tha way he'll be better than Colm(He has 20 in Str), they'll have the same Str number but Rennac can steal and open locks so that will make him better.

You can't really train someone's offense. Just raise someone's level. A 20/20 Rennac has kind of less offense than a 20/5 Colm.

They both have a 20 Str cap, and neither of them is going to reach it.

Both can open locks, and if Colm goes Rogue, he can steal as well.

Colm comes with a Lockpick, and you can steal one from another thief. The treasures he gets from chests before Rennac shows up more than make up for whatever gold/efforts those cost.

• 1 month later...